I am super Gay

Author: PREZ-HILTON

Total: 112
Rieka
Debates: 3
Rieka
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Repeating the same thing but making the font bold isn't doing you any good lol. Do you see me prostituting myself or talking in a sexual manner? No. Therefore you have no ammo to be accusing me of "being shameless"
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Rieka

Rieka, who says she doesn’t have to follow the direct words of Jesus the Christ in 1 Timothy 2:11-12 as a Bible 2nd class woman,

YOUR CIRCULAR REASONING FALLACY QUOTE MAY BE ENTERTAINING TO THE EQUALLY BIBLE STUPID LIKE YOU, BUT YOU PERFORM THIS FOLLOWING QUOTE TO TRY AND SAVE YOURSELF FROM BEING EMBARRASSED IN YOU BEING A COMPLETE BIBLE FOOL!!!:  “Now, let’s take a look at this, shall we? You claim to be a Christian, yet you’re a Liberal. Hah, how hypocritical is that? Liberals go against everything the Bible claims. They’re pro abortion, which is murder; pro homosexuality which is a disgusting sin; anti guns which goes against the right to bear arms and so on and so forth. Not surprising that you didn’t even agree with my claims on how Prez was wrong, you just attacked me for being a female that told him this. Bet you if I was a male you wouldn’t even say anything to anyone, or you would’ve went against him. You’ve led us very astray off the topic, whereas homosexuality is a sin and Jesus certainly is NOT gay!"

YOUR QUOTE: “Now, let’s take a look at this, shall we? You claim to be a Christian, yet you’re a Liberal. Hah, how hypocritical is that? Liberals go against everything the Bible claims.”

As easily shown, since I easily bury you relating to Christianity because of your outright Bible Stupidity, yes, I am the only TRUE Christian upon this Religion Forum, bar none!

Yes, I am proud to be a LIBERAL just like Jesus was, you blatant STUPID BIBLE FOOL! As a liberal I am pro-abortion just like Jesus as God was in setting examples for TRUE Christians to see that He obviously thought abortions were okay as shown herewith: 

1.  In Hosea 13:16 Jesus as God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and “their women with child shall be ripped up!!!” Once again Jesus kills the totally innocent unborn, including their pregnant mothers by RIPPING THEM UP which is brutal, painful, and bloody ABORTION to say the least, of which you have to agree even as you being a pseudo-christian at best!

2.  The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for their children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children survive to grow up, I will take them from you.  It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone.  I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre.  But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered oh Lord. what should I request for your people? I will ask for the wombs that don’t give birth and breast that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them.  I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions.  I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels.  The people of Israel are stricken.  Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children. (Hosea 9:11-16) 

In the Hosea passage above, it shows our Jesus as GOD (2 Peter 1:1) brutally aborting the wombs of the women is said passage, AND, that if these women do give birth, Jesus as God will SLAUGHTER their  beloved children!   
There are many other Jesus inspired passages that show Him to be the biggest ABORTIONIST in history known to mankind! But, as shown in Jesus’ case above, they were abhorred bloody and painful abortions in His name and behalf, so sad.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Rieka

Rieka, who says she doesn’t have to follow the direct words of Jesus the Christ in 1 Timothy 2:11-12 as a Bible 2nd class woman,

As a liberal I am pro homosexuality which is a disgusting sin for sure, but at the same time, Jesus as God created homosexuals in the first place as shown in the following passage: For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.” (Colossians 1:16)

Since Jesus as God also created science as well, then in the following link it shows that the presence or absence of male and female sex hormones during fetal development plays an important role. Males who were exposed to female sex hormones such as estrogen or progesterone during prenatal development, are more likely to have a same-sex orientation as adults. The same is true for female fetuses that were exposed to the male sex hormone testosterone. In other words, exposure to particular hormones in the womb influences the sex humans are attracted to as adults.  GET IT DUMB ASS WOMAN?!

Yes, I know you are to SCARD to look at links given to you, and this is why you remain so Bible Stupid and ignorant because you present yourself in not learning!  DUH!  LOL!

Rieka
Rieka
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Never said that :DDDD

You claim to be the only actual Christian in this forum, or the entire Religious forum section...?

Jesus couldn't be a liberal when the party wasn't invented yet XDDD now I really know you're a troll!

Bro actually took time to write fake scripture, which in it he's adding onto the Bible, a sin, and accusing Jesus of doing evil, i.e killing, which is blasphemy!

LMAOOOO I'M CRYING THIS GUY IS SO HILAROUS XDDDD WHAT LOL 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Rieka

As a liberal I am most certainly anti-gun, in simpler terms for your inept mind to understand, WWJD?  As the following Jesus inspired passages so state, wisdom is better than weapons of war, understood 2nd class woman? Furthermore, we are to let Jesus as God avenge ourselves, not us, as is shown in the second passage. GET IT BIBLE 2ND CLASS DUMBFOUNDED WOMAN?

“Wisdom is better than weapons of war, but one sinner destroys much good.” (Ecclesiastes 9-18)

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” (Romans 12:19)

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Rieka

YOUR QUOTE OF BEING A BEFUDDLED 2ND CLASS WOMAN AGAIN: “You’ve led us very astray off the topic, whereas homosexuality is a sin and Jesus certainly is NOT gay!”

I am not leading you astray because your intellect of a 5 year old girl child in thinking in that untruthful manner, AND, the fact that Jesus was not gay is still in question for the FEW OF MANY following reasons:

1. Jesus ONLY “hung” around with 12 disciple MEN while upon earth, not any woman!

2. Jesus NEVER married a woman!

3. Jesus didn’t like to be “touched” by woman, but men touching him was just fine with Jesus!

”Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, "I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."

But in turn, Jesus lets the MALE Thomas touch him!: Then Jesus said to Thomas, "Put your finger here and look at My hands. Reach out your hand and put it  into My side. Stop doubting and believe." (John 20:27)

4. Alright, this is a hard one, no pun intended again, whereas I shudder to do the visual upon this following passage in relation to Jesus showing Himself to be GAY:

“Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He had come forth from Father and was going back to Father, got up from supper, and laid aside His garments; and taking a towel, He girded Himself. Then He poured water into the basin, and began to wash the disciples' feet and to wipe them with the towel with which He was girded” (John 13: 3-5)  

OMG! If we do the simple math in this ever so revealing scenario, no pun intended, then when Jesus laid aside his garments and took a towel to wrap himself, then when he used said towel to wipe his disciples feet, THEN JESUS HAD TO BE NUDE IN FRONT OF HIS DISCIPLES!!! Was Jesus teasing his disciples with his outright nudity, and did Jesus have a Gay mens foot fetish? With Jesus’ “Gaydar” on, one has to day YES!

There are MANY more passages within the Bible that blatantly show Jesus to be GAY, but you get the picture with this being true by the ones presented and shown above. 

Rieka
Rieka
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I'm just going to block you at this point since 1. Your insults are pathetic 2. You're not even debating the topic. 3 You started attacking me first, and yes, I do and will rebuttal 4. I'm losing brain cells reading your messages lmao
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE IN BEING AN OUTRIGHT HYPOCRITE!!!!: "Read my previous posts and actually pay attention to what I am saying. Until you address your hypocrisy, I will no longer be replying to your stupidity. I know you're just another troll :]"

THERE WAS NO HYPOCRISY ON MY PART YOU 2ND CLASS WOMAN FOOL, therefore you stated with specificity that you will not be replying to me in your quote above, whereas you have responded to my godly posts that make you the continued Woman Fool upon this forum, therefore, ONCE AGAIN, can you spell HYPOCRITE? Sure you can runaway little girl!  LOL!

You are as embarrassing to this Religion Forum as Miss Tradesecret is in her Bible Stupidity, congratulations Miss Rieka!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE "RIEKA" THAT IS TO SCARED TO ADDRESS MY GODLY POSTS, OTHER THAN TO RUN AWAY FROM THEM WITH LITTLE "GIRLY EXCUSES," WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Whoopie again, as we can see when the kitchen gets too hot for the Bible Stupid like the 2nd class Bible woman RIEKA, she has to block the person like me that is making her the continued religious Christian fool within this Religion Forum!  Whats new? NOTHING!  LOL!

She'll probably block you as well, where we can still discuss her Bible Stupidity at will, and if she replies to us, then she is directly going against the Code of Conduct rules, where she can't have her cake and eat it too if she responds when we are blocked by this little twit pseudo-christian woman named RIEKA! LOL!

As explicitly shown, RIEKA could NOT address my posts ALL RELATINGTO HER POST HEREWITHhttps://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9447/posts/394657  other than to RUN AWAY from them and go into hiding with "little girly excuses" just like Miss Tradesecret had to do with us!  What a pair of "Bible Stupids®️" these two represent!

Here is an image of RIEKA in having to RUN AWAY from my actual biblical axioms: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MELYH96

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

RIEKA'S REVEALING QUOTE OF SHOWING THAT SHE IS TRULY BIBLE STUPID!!!: "I'm just going to block you at this point since 1. Your insults are pathetic 2. You're not even debating the topic. 3 You started attacking me first, and yes, I do and will rebuttal 4. I'm losing brain cells reading your messages lmao" 

My alleged insults were in FACT biblical responses to RIEKA'S post #21 that she had to run away from in despair, therefore to save face, she had to block me.  Whereas she states that she is losing "brain cells" when reading my godly passages, which is to be expected because she doesn't want to admit their outcomes, other than to RUN AWAY from them! LOL!

Rieka's biography states: "Just a political teenager looking to argue with idiots and win debates online; purely for my own fun and entertainment."
Is there anything more funny that her statement above, whereas Rieka has LOST TERRIBLY in trying to win debates in this thread alone by her running away from them! Priceless!

Seriously, how many totally Bible inept 2nd class Bible woman have we encountered within this Religion Forum over the years, whereas if they actually followed the Christian Bible, they are not to be in this forum in the first place, as per 1 Timothy 2:11-14!  Duh!

GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
Pride flags are being flow to the point where the losing side of the war are resenting their losers flag being downgraded or replaced.

The same  as with the Confederate flag issue just passed.

Such it up homophobe and misogynist losers,  as pride colors are a sigh of how wrong you have been.

Regards
DL

GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@Rieka
Who or what do you see as creating the gay disposition?

If God, does he create souls with different values?

If gay are from humanity and not God, why do we punish gays instead of those who are creating them?

Regards
DL
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
Well, the Devil corrupting God’s creations.

I do think He creates us with different interests and opinions on some things (no evidence of this from the Bible, just an opinion due to various types of personalities and interests) but things that He considers not righteous is not created by Him. 

Like I’ve said before, yes God made those people, but He did not make them gay. This is a result of the Devil’s corruption. 
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@FLRW
Thanks. I have my anal sex flags hanging all around my house at the moment, so all my guests can join in on the fun
So you are not an Antianalist like Kaitlyn is?
LOL, well done FLRW :)
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Bible Duncery®️
It's discovered unicode.

FLEE FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES!
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@Rieka
So the Devil does the dirty deeds, and you think it ok to punish his victims.

Thanks for showing the immorality of your religion and how it victim blames.

Regards
DL
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
So the Devil does the dirty deeds, and you think it ok to punish his victims.
Victims? They are not victims. They are devil's children who follow the devil and who are evil.

God gives heaven to those who are good. Not to those who are evil. And that is good.

Besides, God isnt cruel. God's punishments are appropriate. He rewards more than he punishes.

"The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works." - Psalm 145:9
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@Best.Korea
I have had enough of your lies.

I will ignore you and your pathetic views and poor to childish apologetics.

Regards
DL

Rieka
Rieka
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
@Best.Korea
Thank you for answering for me. I really appreciate it.
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@Rieka
I couldnt stay silent. His argument reminded me of people saying "devil made me do it" to avoid any responsibility for their own actions.

It is absurd. Bible points to many examples of people refusing to obey the devil.
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@Best.Korea
Yeah, exactly. I just didn’t get to respond to the message but I saw you already did.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Whereas she [ RIEKA'S] states that she is losing "brain cells" when reading my godly passages, 

One has to be in possession of said brain cells in the first place for one then to lose them, Brother D.