An apology

Author: Tejretics

Total: 274
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Goldtop
If I'm reading you right, it's past time something was done in that case, I think.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Vader
He thinks the world revolves around his constantly-active poon and it's ridiculous. It's ironic that he emulates himself as some sort of heroic scumbuster when in reality, he is the thin-skinned scum himself that leads to all of his problems. If he could just shut his fucking yap for even a day, his sense of self-discipline would drastically increase.

Of course, memes are "abusive" and "toxic"... because his feelings tell us that. 

Trying to change culture in accordance to your feelings is more toxic than anything I could dream up.

If the tables had turned in his favor, he would abuse his power. Think about this: If RM was largely favored in this site, and I was banned as he says I should be, then that would mean that moderation would condone doxxing and insults about beating your own children while I would be ousted for posting memes and calling him autistic. I don't believe for a second that he wouldn't doxx me again if moderation favored him.

People like him need to be in check so that he doesn't have free reign to doxx people under some sort of "special pass". He doesn't realize that a site that favors him or where he is the mod would have a worse culture than what he have on DART or had on DDO. He pretends that he is reasonable enough to forgive and forget and that he doesn't give two shits about what is said to him, but he has denied that with his actions.

Btw, people can claim that he is some quality user that is being isolated as much as they desire, but this community is small anyway, and his bullshit stands out. He is the pig crap silo in the lake. https://m.imgur.com/r/TheSimpsons/z10Y0

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@KingLaddy01
What he doesn't realize he is the scum of DART that he claims to take down

I can not stand his bullying philosophy where he attacks everyone and brings them down but when I criticize for not talking in an assertive manner and instead being aggressive and then proceeding to rap about it, he calls me the bully. I'm 15 and I'm a bully to an adult. Please, HE IS PATHETIC

He is an attention seeking whore who will do anything to get attention whether it be trying to be Eminem's reincarnation or changing his profile claiming himself to be a king.

Let him be on trial. I will read the evidence and show no mercy for the prick

The next time he gets banned it better be perma banned

Castin
Castin
I understand your feelings, guys, but it's been days now. Come on. How long are you gonna keep talking trash this intensely about a guy who got banned? Hasn't his name been dragged through the mud enough already?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
Says a guy who starts drama topics and posts insulting raps and stories. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Your insults REALLY hurt me. They dig SOO deep into my soul

You critique people for no reason and are your average dumb liberal where you have to disagree with everyone

Vader
Vader
-->
@Castin
I don't like him and can't stand his philosophy. The only way he will stop is if his name is dragged on so much that he does something to act up and get perma banned

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
I thought public shaming and call-out-threads were considered inappropriate.

If any of you have a complaint about a particular member try a PM to that member or notify a mod.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
Not my fault you are a whiney snowflake and think if someone hates you they must be a liberal. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@3RU7AL
Only if the mods don't agree and you are willing to also post the insults in a story or rap form. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Not my fault your a crybaby bitch who complains about everything that they don't like and overexxagerate it

Waa Waa Waa. It's ironic your calling me crybaby when you attacked me for no reason

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
Keep writing stories and poem and raps about the people you hate here. I prefer a direct approach cause I am actually aware of me feelings. 
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Castin
Probably not, the crazy people will be crazy and the sane will leave, then it will just be a forum of crazy people. Oh well.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
They are not at the people here, LMAO u r actually stupid. I don't give a shit about this site and when people attack me on here. They have no life just like you

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
Obviously you care very much. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I care about thing in real life. Not in the forum. I am just pointing out your a crybaby bitch

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
LOL now you are just being a parrot. You are saying the opposite of what you are saying somewhere else so on top of all your other crap you are a liar too. Not surprised. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
What the fuck are you on? Weed, heroin? I said my poems are about in real life events, I care about those irl events. Not what happens here. I care that you are a crybaby bitch and are mocking me when you should be mocked yourself you crazy

Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
In the most serious way, I think if you can't tolerate people and their passion, please leave the site or deactivate your account. This is a community, not the polytheist-witch forum where the rules have to be dictated by you. No one appreciates someone who can't shut their mouth and attack people based off things they do
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
Hitler was a fascist poet too
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Now your comparing me to Hitler. Consider yourself reported

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Castin
No love for doxxers.
Vader
Vader
-->
@KingLaddy01
Agreed
Castin
Castin
-->
@KingLaddy01
You keep saying that but where did this doxxing happen? The mods must've deleted it super fast if I didn't even notice a ripple of it.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Castin
Mebbe people don't know what 'doxxing' is?
Castin
Castin
-->
@Goldtop
Probably not, the crazy people will be crazy and the sane will leave, then it will just be a forum of crazy people. Oh well.
I have a vested interest in us not expelling the "crazy people". Or that's what the voices are telling me to say, anyway.

Castin
Castin
-->
@keithprosser
I'm thinking it may have happened off-site. In which case, it's unenforceable by the mods here and is basically just pure unresolvable flamewar/derailment fodder.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Castin
Nope. 

He had a series of other events that led to that ban as well, which only lasted two days mind you. 

It was off site, but I hadn't even asked for a ban. However, it was an issue that I was interested in discussing since cross-site behavior has can still affect what happens in this site.

He brings up that it didn't break the "discord rules" so doxxing is suddenly acceptable by the server's standards, although he was never banned from the discord, so no argument can be made about that there. He is evidently malicious in his actions and I know he only intends to harm me despite what he thinks I want to do to him. If his behavior is considered tolerable, then that means he will continue, as he threatened to reveal more information about me. He tries to find loopholes and do the maximum amount of damage that ideally ("Ideal" has a different definition in his mind.) would still be unenforceable. 

His 11 yr old COD player behavior is getting acutely irritating and I'm sick of him thinking he is above any sort of rule, etiquette, or person. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Castin
It was on the Discord. The rules of COC still apply since it is under the chain of DART, and he doxxed them over there. It is a bannable offense

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Castin
I have a vested interest in us not expelling the "crazy people".
That's fine, you'll be left here with a safe haven for crazy people rather than a forum for rational discussion.

And no, we both know you're not one of them.