Let's actually do something

Author: badger

Total: 166
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@badger
Before we get down to MEEPs or however we're going to do this, I think this post warrants an immediate ban: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8938-floyd-and-the-fatal-effects-of-fentanyl-when-mixed-with-other-illegal-substances?page=2&post_number=59 We can decide on if we'll let him back or whatever, but that post is vile. Dunno how he got away with that in the first place. 
  • Vile is the right word for TWS's conduct here. 
  • Still, I don't see a violation of our code of conduct in this and of course I think that is the applicable standard.
  • Do you think TWS has violated the Code of Conduct, what rule specifically?
    • If not, what rule would you write to make such conduct actionable?

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
It's intentionally written into the new COC that it can be updated at will by the mods and is not intended to replace the entirety of the old COC but merely the relevant portions under the same or similar sub headings. 

So whatever it takes to accomplish the goals of the COC which is meant to balance free speech with respectful behavior, which accomplishes that job better than the former COC which was created to push a political agenda or at least had an abusive interpretation by former mod teams to do that. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
So I say update it as needed to get rid of the toxic behavior so prevalent on the site. Also leave the religion forum alone they have their own culture we should respect and it is ignorant to impose our will on them
Kaitlyn
Debates: 0
Kaitlyn
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I don't think Thett is a white nationalist, but if you look at their posts than you see they do a better job of moving that Overton window than you do. 
How so?

What do you think I could do better?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Kaitlyn
Why do people keep changing their names? It's bizarre.
Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@Savant
What's MDD. 
badger
badger
-->
@oromagi
He should be banned for gross inhumanity. I can't find the CoC now, but that shouldn't be so controversial. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
He should be banned for gross inhumanity. I can't find the CoC now, but that shouldn't be so controversial. 
'He should be banned because feelings were hurt'.

How the hell are people saying badger isn't an SJW libtard? He doesn't even care what the CoC says. He just wants people banned because he doesn't like them, due to hurt feelings.

Badger is a turbo libtard.
badger
badger
Looks to me like every sensible person on here thinks you're obnoxious/insane. And it's a relief, really is. 

I like oro's line best:
 Instead  of hosting  a place where speech and reason can be refined as an improvement to democratic soicety, we're babysitting the  sad compulsions of a small number of low information antisocials with nothing better to do all day than to entertain themselves with the harm they inflict on strangers. 
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
->@oromagi
Says the biggest foul mouthed crying little scorned girl of DART!! 

You ALL hate the truth because the truth sounds and feels like hate to you ignorant (uneducated) liberals who lack the emotional and intellectual temperament to have an open and honest debate/discussion on race relations in America. 

I mean for Fuchs sake, citing the thread I made on Floyd and how he killed himself…whining about that thread chaulked full of fact based truths I put forth, simply because you can’t handle the truth let alone discussions on the FACT that less than 0.5%  of the black male population commits over 50% of the entire nations violent persons crimes SPEAKS VOLUMES about you triggered ostriches. 

Sticking your head in the sand won’t make problems with race, crime and the law go away. And pulling your head out of your ass long enough to cry wolf when I (or anyone else) am not afraid to have these discussions, always citing free thinking and honest blacks who aren’t afraid to have the discussions themselves, to prove that even blacks recognize the problem(s) as I do, you still scream “racist” “bigot” “white supremacist” at me (and at those blacks cited too). 

Not only are you all a bunch of intellectual cowards, you’re also part and parcel to the fucking problem this country faces due to your apathy towards the subject matter. 

I’ve violated NO CoC of DART. Just because you can’t handle the truth and find the real world present day subjects that I address detestable isn’t a valid justifiable reason to ban me or anyone else who isn’t afraid to have these discussions in race for that matter. 

Fucking scroll on and don’t click on the thread if you don’t like the title/subject within. Stop being such a grown ass baby!!! 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@oromagi
sad compulsions of a small number of low information antisocials with nothing better to do all day than to entertain themselves with the harm they inflict on strangers. 
Low information? Cute psychological projection there Oreo! 

An interest to have open and honest discussions about tough subjects ≠ entertaining onsself OR harming anyone. No one here has the power to harm anyone. This is a social media platform where words are typed and posted. If anyone feels harmed, that’s on them and of their own doing. Sticks n Stones…

I’ve read a lot of source material, much of it written by black authors/scholars, and study black history in this country for more than two decades. I am by no means of “low information” on the subject. Clearly you and bootlicker badger the low information AND highly emotive reactionary ones here. 

If you can’t handle the tough discussions, then just say the fuck out of them. It’s that simple. 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Also, no one here should ignore or pretend that bootlicker badger, let alone blondes like orogami (among many others) haven’t contributed to this so-called downfall of DART bootlicker is crying about. The constant personal attacks, vulgar language and trolling are the true culprits here. Not tough subjects you don’t like. 

I can be just as civil as the next person, but when you personally attack me and troll my posts for YOUR entertainment when you’re triggered, you reap what you sow. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
'He should be banned because feelings were hurt'.

How the hell are people saying badger isn't an SJW libtard? He doesn't even care what the CoC says. He just wants people banned because he doesn't like them, due to hurt feelings.

Badger is a turbo libtard.
[Dropped by badger]
This is yet another argument badger runs away from.

Why do they call them the fighting Irish? All I see is the fleeing Irish.

Looks to me like every sensible person on here thinks you're obnoxious/insane.
Literally nobody but you has said this about me. That includes all the Progressives on this site, of which are as politically diametrically opposed to me as is geometrically possible.

It's such a shame that a degenerate wastrel, no doubt reeking urine and alcohol from his 7th consecutive night face down in an Irish pub urinal, is leading what might have otherwise been a respectable thread.
badger
badger
-->
@TWS1405_2
You laughed in the face of and jeered at someone who had just suffered great tragedy and loss. 
rbelivb
Debates: 1
rbelivb
-->
@TWS1405_2
@Kaitlyn
There is a striking similarity in the style and structure of these posts, I remember when there was a similar bombardment of posts when it was Mesmer doing it: the overwhelming dumping of sources and studies, along with short, blunt posts and rebuttals, minimal engagement in any sustained dialogue, relentless posting of multiple topics one after another. TWS in particular has a posting style that reminds me of minds.com or gab, endless users reposting Ben Garrison cartoons at eachother one after another all day for no apparent reason. Even if they are human, so many of these posts could easily be replicated by an AI like chatgpt.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
You laughed in the face of and jeered at someone who had just suffered great tragedy and loss. 
Since we are all behind a screen, no one can laugh in anyone’s face. 

How have any of my threads that you bitch about so much done what you falsely accuse me of? 

None. That’s how many. 

badger
badger
Not a shred of remorse looks like to me. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@TWS1405_2
You ALL hate the truth because the truth sounds and feels like hate to you ignorant (uneducated) liberals who lack the emotional and intellectual temperament to have an open and honest debate/discussion on race relations in America. 

I mean for Fuchs sake, citing the thread I made on Floyd and how he killed himself…whining about that thread chaulked full of fact based truths I put forth, simply because you can’t handle the truth let alone discussions on the FACT that less than 0.5%  of the black male population commits over 50% of the entire nations violent persons crimes SPEAKS VOLUMES about you triggered ostriches. 

Sticking your head in the sand won’t make problems with race, crime and the law go away. And pulling your head out of your ass long enough to cry wolf when I (or anyone else) am not afraid to have these discussions, always citing free thinking and honest blacks who aren’t afraid to have the discussions themselves, to prove that even blacks recognize the problem(s) as I do, you still scream “racist” “bigot” “white supremacist” at me (and at those blacks cited too). 
There's actually a lot of truth in this.

I don't think every Liberal is incapable of discussing it, but there is certainly a vocal part of that group who will actively shut down and attack anyone trying to discuss it, with things like Ad Hominems, doxxing, threats of irl violence and deplatforming.

If these certain Liberals weren't so quick to destroy civil discussion with terms like 'white supremacist', 'bigot', or 'racist', or any of the other ruin life tactics they engage in, we could actually discuss these topics in meaningful detail and mutually get to the bottom of it. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@rbelivb
There is a striking similarity in the style and structure of these posts, I remember when there was a similar bombardment of posts when it was Mesmer doing it: the overwhelming dumping of sources and studies, along with short, blunt posts and rebuttals, minimal engagement in any sustained dialogue, relentless posting of multiple topics one after another. TWS in particular has a posting style that reminds me of minds.com or gab, endless users reposting Ben Garrison cartoons at eachother one after another all day for no apparent reason. Even if they are human, so many of these posts could easily be replicated by an AI like chatgpt.
This is exactly what a chatbot would say.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Can’t have remorse for something that never happened. Keep crying wolf bootlicker!! 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Kaitlyn
I don't think every Liberal is incapable of discussing it, but there is certainly a vocal part of that group who will actively shut down and attack anyone trying to discuss it, with things like Ad Hominems, doxxing, threats of irl violence and deplatforming.
He posts non stop about the problems black Americans are facing with crime and violence in their communities. There isn't anything for liberals to debate. This stuff is known facts.

The amount he posts his same topic over and over is also spam at this point and he should be banned for spamming the board, just like Roosevelt who spams repeatedly "conservatives stupid derp"

Here is what TWS is not arguing, because he is either a coward hoping people come to the conclusion on their own.

1. Black people should be genocided

2. Black people should be treated like 2nd class citizens. 

Here is also some stuff TWS is not doing with his black criminality threads because he isn't after an honest discussion or debate.

1. What can we do to fix the violence and criminality that the black community is experiencing which affects us all.

2. What is the cause of this epidemic so we can address it together

3. Any posts stating empathy for the black community as more black people are forced to live around this criminality and violence than non blacks.

Kaitlyn,

You are honestly defending him just because you don't have many allies here. Now I disagree with others about your threads. I think you do post yours to engage in discussions you find interesting. That's not what TWS does.

I think the thing missing from these conversations that shouldn't be, is that Roosevelt is basically the same exact type of person but just associates as liberal so he is escaping these discussions on site toxicity.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
You are honestly defending him just because you don't have many allies here. 
No, no.

I was just saying that he made a good point with part of his post. Notice how I only quoted part of his response: Let's actually do something (debateart.com) 

I don't know him well enough to defend him entirely.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Kaitlyn
How so?

He brings up common ground to move people to his side of the fence. He states ideals in a way that anybody can get behind. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I think the thing missing from these conversations that shouldn't be, is that Roosevelt is basically the same exact type of person but just associates as liberal so he is escaping these discussions on site toxicity.
True, he's a pretty toxic person, but it's the internet so it's kinda expected.

I've never had a Progressive attack me so heavily for being a woman, though. He's made dozens of comments about my body and has even literally stated I'm not capable of understanding him because I'm a woman.

How so?

He brings up common ground to move people to his side of the fence. He states ideals in a way that anybody can get behind. 
Alright.

Thanks for the feedback.
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@Bones
Modern-Day Debate
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
@Kaitlyn
You are honestly defending him just because you don't have many allies here.
Who knows who is actually saying this, but anyone who goes onto a debate site and starts talking about allies (and presumably enemies) is working against the purpose of the enterprise.

Debate is important because our stupid political-ape games don't always (or often) bring us closer to the truth.

We should be concerned about the assertions and the arguments, not the people.

Then again, the metric of an argument is implicitly popularity in the formal "debate" section. Having a large alliance would be critical to get those ratings.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
He posts non stop about the problems black Americans are facing with crime and violence in their communities. There isn't anything for liberals to debate. This stuff is known facts.
If it "is known facts," then why hasn't someone said "tell us something we don't already know" OR "okay, what is or are the potential solution(s) to the issue(s)"????
No one has. Not a single person here bitching about my topics to "discuss," no! They just scream "racist" to stifle the discussion. Pure intellectual cowardice on their part. 

The amount he posts his same topic over and over is also spam at this point and he should be banned for spamming the board, just like Roosevelt who spams repeatedly "conservatives stupid derp"
It isn't the same damn topic over and over again, it is NOT spam. You're such a LIAR!!!!! I have posted about very different things, abortion, crime, law, immigration, and race relations in America. There is no exact same topic ever posted by me. EVER!

I could post 10 different threads covering immigration, but 10 very different aspects of it, would you still claim they're spam threads because they're the exact same topic over and over? I doubt it.

Just because I post threads involving race relations in America doesn't make them the exact same threads over and over, they are very different threads because they cover very different aspect of race relations in America. 

So stop lying and bootlicking the bootlicker's behind.

Here is what TWS is not arguing, because he is either a coward hoping people come to the conclusion on their own.

1. Black people should be genocided

2. Black people should be treated like 2nd class citizens. 

STRAWMAN FALLACY!!!!!!!! And an in your face one too!!!!! 

Those are your thoughts garnered through your filtered brain, thus those are your feelings about blacks, not mine. Keep your psychological projection to yourself.

Here is also some stuff TWS is not doing with his black criminality threads because he isn't after an honest discussion or debate.

1. What can we do to fix the violence and criminality that the black community is experiencing which affects us all.

2. What is the cause of this epidemic so we can address it together

3. Any posts stating empathy for the black community as more black people are forced to live around this criminality and violence than non blacks.

ANOTHER STRAWMAN FALLACY!!!!!

You are neither psychic or my fishing buddy, therefore you do not know what I am or not after here. You've never asked. Just like NO ONE has asked me either of your iterations of the above 3 points in question form. 

When I make the OP, linking to other black people saying the same thing, putting forth the same arguments I am presenting, or substantiating the offered statements I am posting, then end the post with "discuss" (the subject matter), do I get anyone asking any of the above 3 things? Nope. It's just immediate triggered emotive screams "racist" "KKK" "bigot" blah blah ad hominem ad nauseum. 

The above 3 are the goals of the discussion, but it takes 2 or more people to discuss the topic to get to one or more of those 3 things and then continue to the discussion based on one or all three of those aspects. But we will never get there when people like YOU, bootlicker badger, orogami, sidewalker, et al just bitch whine moan and LIE about my intent and purpose here, creating one strawman after another just justify your being triggered. 
badger
badger
This is yet another argument badger runs away from.

Just to be very clear here. I am not running away from anything. It's just that neither you or your posts interest me in the slightest. Your life on here is shit on trans people, shit on black people, and mopey suicidal antinatalism threads because waah you're adopted. And it's a pity because that might have been interesting if only you weren't just so dim. I find you ugly to look at, I'll say so. I'd rather I didn't have to look at you. Maybe others would too. None of this is inviting your conversation. That should be obvious. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@badger

Why is someone allowed to have a profile pic with his sex toys in it?
badger
badger
-->
@FLRW
Do you remember that weird religious lady with the black ukulele avatar that looked just a little bit too much like...