Trump Said 'No One Will Be Above the Law' Regarding Protection of Classified Information

Author: FLRW

Total: 80
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
Oh, and Biden sniffs little girl's hair.  You did vote for what you thought represented you, didn't you?
Trump rapes women, sexually assaults them, and wants to have sex with his daughter. And you are worried about Biden who has been married to the same woman for 50 years? Ya, that makes sense. Loser

DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
And you are a white, male, heterosexual, yet somehow a total loser who has done nothing with his life. Huh
White - yep
Male - yep
Heterosexual - Hell yeah!
Total loser - Maybe, but that's debatable
Done nothing with his life - Maybe, but I'm still not done with it

But, what you think is a "winner" and a "life success" is so far from what really matters, I'm pretty sure that I will never be anything like that.  I'd say that I am just as proud of my enemies as I am my friends.
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Trump rapes women, sexually assaults them, and wants to have sex with his daughter. And you are worried about Biden who has been married to the same woman for 50 years? Ya, that makes sense.
I noticed you didn't try to defend Biden about his dementia or even his hair sniffing.  Hmmm . .  concerned about your hero not being on the level?  Trump is no angel but at least he is not chasing little girls.

Loser
Fake news.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
Well first there is your education you attain.

What sacrifices and commitments have you made for others? Military service? A war? Volunteer to help those less fortunate?

Then the money you are able to earn.

Then the relationships in your life, wife, children, grandchildren, friends, brothers, sisters, etc…

Then, what have you done to leave the country and the world a better place? Anything? Doctor? Inventions? Art? Legacy?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
Trump is no angel
No, just a rapist. An American jury decided he likely assaulted that woman in a dressing room. He told you he feels entitled to grab strange women , kiss them and fondle their private parts. 

Biden never chased little girls you idiot. Who has never smelled a new born baby?  It was weird and inappropriate but not sexual assault 

Ya, it’s fake news that you’re a loser. You have all the red flags of white grievance. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
White - yep
Male - yep
Heterosexual - Hell yeah!
Lonely? Of course

Nobody wants you? Hell yeah!
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
LOL!  You are in a chipper mood this evening!  Did you have more kool-aide than usual?  A run through the gauntlet, I see.  Well, I'll appease your questions just for fun.

Well first there is your education you attain.
What does this have to do with success?  Is it really success to say that you can parrot back some facts about a subject but never really get to use them AND to pay them an ungodly amount of money to do so?  OR is it a success to actually learn the trade you started in as a young man, get on the job training and understand the trade and nothing else that is irrelevant to it, AND GET PAID while doing it?  Now I make WAY more than a college grad AND I have NO COLLEGE DEBT!  In my book, SUCCESS!!

You put so much emphasis on your education?  Are you so insecure about it that you have to pound your weak chest about your degree in art?

What sacrifices and commitments have you made for others? Military service? A war? Volunteer to help those less fortunate?
Plenty, but to list everything would seem like bragging and I don't believe in "showing my peals to swine".  I do know that you did serve in the military and I do thank you for that.

Then the money you are able to earn.
"Able to" and "have earned" are two different ideas.  I am able to earn quite a pretty penny as does everyone in America, but what I have earned is more than what you think for this lowly high school grad.

Then the relationships in your life, wife, children, grandchildren, friends, brothers, sisters, etc…
Deep and meaningful, but of course you wouldn't believe what I say anyways. (except one brother who is an idiot).

Then, what have you done to leave the country and the world a better place? Anything? Doctor? Inventions? Art? Legacy?
Ooh!  You are going to hate me for this, but I will leave the world a better place by teaching the next generation to not think like you and people like you.  People who are so narrow minded and foolish college grads that like to brag about their posterity on an internet site because they have done all that they have been programmed to do.

Whew!  Now that I have wasted my time with you. . . good day! 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
No, just a rapist. An American jury decided he likely assaulted that woman in a dressing room. He told you he feels entitled to grab strange women , kiss them and fondle their private parts. 
Thank you RooseVelt putting these immature adults in their proper place, tucked into bed while truth and mature adults attempt to control the chaos created by the psychotic Trumpet > Apocalyptic Pence and the list of his cult followers goes on and on with some convicted and some pardoned by the psychotic leader.  What a uneccessary load of immorality laid bare to USA and world.

Biden never chased little girls you idiot. Who has never smelled a new born baby?  It was weird and inappropriate but not sexual assault 
Again thank you Roosevelt for protection of truth and morality in the above regards.

Ya, it’s fake news that you’re a loser. You have all the red flags of white grievance. 
I think this probably mostly true, as who in their correct state of mind continues to support and encourage this psychotic human Trumpet and his immediate cult followers in office and those who voted for him. Sad day of morality of truth over 6 years of false narrative being propagated by immoral nutters. Thank you again.

Chris Christie and Niki Haley just beginning to speak some truth in these regards.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
How will you eliminate Maga?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
IwantRooseveltagain
Strawman of an entirely hyperbolic statement. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
What does this have to do with success?
What kind of person doesn’t value education?

Plenty
At least name 3 things you did 

Able to" and "have earned"
Able to - as in have earned in your past and present.

Ooh!  You are going to hate me for this, but I will leave the world a better place by teaching the next generation to not think like you and people like you.
The next generation? Who specifically?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TWS1405_2
If you follow biased news which you selectively choose to regard as fact, then you are undoubtedly biased.

And of course your "leftist" counterpart will do exactly the same.

And the hats were sort of an analogy of what has become a hat analogy, relative to the old political colour analogy thing.

And in a Ford or Chevy hat doing yard work is how I picture you.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Good head protection if ones hair is a bit thin on top.

Like mine is. 

I wear a black or dark blue cap.

No slogans.

Though you might have a point.

Perhaps the brain could over-heat, causing dumbness.

Especially if there were a substantial layer of insulating hair.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
I should have clarified: virtue signaling via apparel  instead of actions just makes you less smart and morally weak.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Hmmmmmm.

I suppose that any dress code, uniform or style is generally representative of a social sub-group and/or the wider community.

As are collective actions.

So I'm not certain that one can directly  link apparel or actions with morality.

Presumably your dress sense is affected by your immediate associations and wider nationhood.....So how would that necessarily confirm you to be morally superior to a Drag Queen.

I'm just assuming that you are in fact not a Drag Queen.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
Drag queens are the epitome of morally weak people. Apparel signaling as you will.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@TWS1405_2
Strawman of an entirely hyperbolic statement.
The key part of Trump's statement was the word "allow" that women would "allow" him to just grab them by the pussy.

This sounds like consent to me. So I guess it is rape when women consent to fuck Trump and it is consent when Clinton forces himself on multiple women and has to restrain them and hit them when they cry no to fuck them. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
Drag queens are the epitome of morally weak people. Apparel signaling as you will.
I used to love the powder puff games in highschool. Kind of sucks that leftists have taken fun shit like this and turned it into opportunities to groom children, so we have made it impossible for normal people to enjoy participating in and watching those things
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
The key part of Trump's statement was the word "allow" that women would "allow" him to just grab them by the pussy.
Psychotic,  immoral, narracist speaking in private as there getting off in public to shake hands with a woman. And this is years after his alledged assaults on other women.

...If Trump were anyone other than a former president, he would not have been given the luxury of a summons to appear in court. There would be a team of armed FBI agents outside his door at 6:30 in the morning, he would have been arrested and the government would be immediately moving to detain. So the idea that he’s being treated differently is true – but not from the way his supporters seem to be arguing.

This sounds like consent to me. So I guess it is rape when women consent to fuck Trump and it is consent when Clinton forces himself on multiple women and has to restrain them and hit them when they cry no to fuck them. 

The jury in civil found him guilty. Then there is stormy Daniel case he lies about and the long list of lies and false narrative by this psychotic is many pages long.

Most if not all of the 60 million who MAGA who voted for him need to spend time in being evaluated in mental hospital.  It may spare them jail time --ex Jan 6, uneccessary insurrection incited by Trumpet--- and other violent acts in USA propagated by Trumpets words.

Trumpet with Bible in hand { is a joke } > Apocalyptic Evangelical Pence > and the list of nutters and crimminals --some pardoned by Trump--- is atrocious.

Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@ebuc
"She was 12. I was 30." - Biden
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Why would you want to give Trump a Nelson Mandela status by jailing your rival?

Don't you want to eliminate Maga, and not make it grow?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@ebuc
I have seen your schitzo posts with shit like 

Energy ===€¥€€¥£π√

I don't think you have room to talk about crazy
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@ebuc
If Trump were anyone other than a former president, he would not have been given the luxury of a summons to appear in court. There would be a team of armed FBI agents outside his door at 6:30 in the morning, he would have been arrested and the government would be immediately moving to detain. So the idea that he’s being treated differently is true – but not from the way his supporters seem to be arguing.
If Trump was just a normal citizen, a senator, a vice-president, or what ever, the FBI wouldn't even care.

Also, if he was a democrat, the FBI would just claim that he broke the law but no "reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case".

But I'm sure what the FBI would do is when they storm the house to detain him, they would take pictures and then post it all over the internet about their super important investigation.  Not like that has ever happened.

You're right.  When has the FBI ever posted pictures of their investigations on the internet for just a plain John Doe before the investigation was complete?  Had it not been Donald Trump, NOBODY would or has cared.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
Also, if he was a democrat, the FBI would just claim that he broke the law but no "reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case".
General David Petraus showed classified documents to his biographer whom he was having an affair with.

Did he go to jail? No, because he admitted his conduct and didn’t try to lie and obstruct the FBI

But I'm sure what the FBI would do is when they storm the house to detain him, they would take pictures and then post it all over the internet about their super important investigation.  Not like that has ever happened.
You idiot. Trump is a former President with millions of wack job followers like yourself.  If the FBI didn’t release pictures of the evidence, you morons would believe Trump’s lies. Because you’re morons.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@DavidAZ
When has the FBI ever posted pictures of their investigations on the internet for just a plain John Doe before the investigation was complete?  Had it not been Donald Trump, NOBODY would or has cared.

Publicly posting the images means it's poisoned fruit evidence so it wouldn't likely be presented in court. It's almost like it was purely done as a political stunt instead of the pursuit of a conviction.

If the FBI were to post photo evidence related to an ongoing investigation on the internet, it would compromise the integrity of the investigation and impact a possible conviction. Posting photo evidence on the internet, especially if it is intended to incite bias or prejudice, can lead to the widespread dissemination of potentially misleading or incomplete information, influencing public perception and creating a biased narrative even before the case reaches the court. This can compromise the accused's ability to receive a fair trial. Additionally, circulating photo evidence online can taint the potential jury pool, as jurors are expected to base their decisions solely on the evidence presented in court. Exposure to potentially biased or prejudicial material outside of the courtroom may influence their perceptions and affect their impartiality. Furthermore, posting photo evidence online raises concerns about the preservation of the chain of custody, as it becomes difficult to ensure that the evidence has remained unaltered and uncontaminated. This can weaken its reliability and admissibility in court. Moreover, releasing sensitive or confidential photo evidence to the public can compromise the integrity of the ongoing investigation. It may tip off potential suspects, interfere with witness cooperation, or hinder the collection of additional evidence. To safeguard the integrity of an investigation and potential conviction, law enforcement agencies typically adhere to established protocols and guidelines for handling and disclosing evidence, seeking court orders for the release of evidence and ensuring it is presented in a controlled and regulated manner within the legal framework.
Slainte
Debates: 25
Slainte
-->
@Greyparrot
@DavidAZ
The release of those photos most certainly impair the ability to obtain a fair trial.    In reality there are about 31 documents that are part of the charges.   Yet the photos show boxes and boxes.  Clearly a misrepresentation and an example of the DOJ playing media influencing games.  Clearly they are photos the DOJ don't want to use as part of the prosecution.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2

“Donald Trump was 100% authorized to keep everything he kept. And it was actually the Department of Justice that actually had to return materials because they took things they were not allowed to possess and had to return them,” Bobb noted further.”
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Publicly posting the images means it's poisoned fruit evidence so it wouldn't likely be presented in court. It's almost like it was purely done as a political stunt instead of the pursuit of a conviction.
That is absolute nonsense.  Evidence is made public in criminal cases before, during and after trials.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Slainte
In reality there are about 31 documents that are part of the charges.  Clearly a misrepresentation and an example of the DOJ playing media influencing games.
You moron. The special counsel selected the 31 documents from the hundreds Trump had in his possession to protect some documents from being made public, and to simplify the case when it is presented in court.

DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@Greyparrot
@IwantRooseveltagain
Evidence is made public in criminal cases before, during and after trials.
I don't want to split hairs here, but this is right after the raid, not during or after trial.  Greyparrot is right when he says it's "bad fruit".  It creates a public bias before the trial even starts.  It was all for political theater in this case.