Total: 82
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame

Barney,

YOUR QUOTE THAT CAN BE TROUBLESOME: "Calling an individual Bible Stupid or Bible Ignorant is not as bad as just calling them stupid or ignorant in general, since it is referring to a topical subset of knowledge. That said, repetition of it can over time make it problematic;" 

But, through no fault of my own, if the pseudo-christian in question continually remains exhibiting Bible Stupidisms®️all the time, and I call them out upon this biblical fact numerous times, I am just following the inspired words of Jesus herewith:  "Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid." Proverbs 12:1). Therefore, repetition in this instance seems to follow the scriptures, yes?

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I don't know what is up with the approach the mods take but I will give you my direct approach.

You are a serial harasser and bully. What you do is go after people, often completely unprovoked, for months onto years. You look for ANY opportunity (especially in the religion subforum) to abuse them verbally.

You go out of your way to spam the same things over and over to them across threads telling them everyone is laughing at them for either their gender identity (tradesecret), their jewish identity (rosends) and plenty more. What you also do is go to the most vulgar and severe stories in the scriptures and angles to gaslight them into feeling they said to then lead into spamming that everyone is laughing at them. You do this even when blocked, even when asked to cease. You only stopped doing it to me because I both requested the mods to tell you to shut the fuck up and you realised I am not really taking your bait.

You make casual forum posting a genuinely unsafe environment for members who are not sure how to get the mods to stop you or are too proud to.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
 (tradesecret)....

.....Lies compulsively and continually. He denies past statements he's made continually. He denies  making claims he's made in the past continually and he continually contradicts his own past statements and claims. AND he even  denies that which is actually written in scripture, ffs!
Are you telling me that one isn't allowed to remind such a compulsive pathological liar, of what he has said, lied about and claimed in the past? 

I will continually remind Traedesecret and anyone else of his past statements, lies, claims and contradictions if and when I or himself gives me cause to do so. 

So don't come bleating and getting offended on someone else's behalf when he himself tells us that "it's all water off a duck's back" to him and that "words are just words" and don't bother him while screaming victim in the same fkn sentence!.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@RationalMadman

Irrational Madman,

YOUR QUOTE IN YOUR BIOGRAPHY:
"Many have come along, tryna fuck with me wrong,
I've got a mind that they find out aint muddled for long,
One would struggle to break me, I'm no King, just the humbler Kong,
I suggest you study my past here intently before presuming there was somebody I wronged,
People talk the shit they talk but the road that I've walked on requires legs so strong,
I let you know this one time only, final warning; treat me with kindness and I'll cherish our bond,
Treat me otherwise and I'll notice, give you what you dish out, ping me and there will be a pong.."

Pertaining to your post #62 to me, and your statement above, can you spell "H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?"  Sure you can!  LOL!

You're excused.

Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Stephen
Lmao.

Stop hiding behind excuses for your relentless attacks on Tradesecret, one of the least problematic members in the religious community.
You just described the typical christian. I couldn't care less if you want to troll said person or remind them of their lies, but quit acting like they're this evil person.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Sir.Lancelot

Sir Lancelot,

YOUR QUOTE IN DEFENDING THE #1 BIBLE FOOL OF THIS RELIGION FORUM IN BEING MISS TRADESECRET!:  "Stop hiding behind excuses for your relentless attacks on Tradesecret, one of the least problematic members in the religious community."

WRONG!   Miss Tradesecret is most certainly "problematic" in the FACT that she spews forth biblical lies that have to be corrected by myself ad infinitum, or others!  
Therefore, I follow Jesus' inspired words relating to the #1 Bible fool Miss Tradesecret herewith: "He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9)

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Lmao.
Yes tradesecret's  proclaimed life achievements are laughable.

You just described the typical Christian. I couldn't care less if you want to troll said person or remind them of their lies, but quit acting like they're this evil person.

I don't think he is evil. I honestly believe he is extremely ill.

I couldn't care less if you want to troll said person or remind them of their lies,

Then stop whining on his behalf.  He does enough of that  for himself although in the same sentence he says "its all water off a duck's back" to him.

[ in tradesecret] You just described the typical Christian.

Nope. Not all Christians are  gasconading, hypocritical, contradictory compulsive pathological liars.

I want to receive the official title of “having the coolest/most entertaining debates”

You have a very long way to go before that comes about.

Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
Then stop whining on his behalf.  He does enough of that  for himself although in the same sentence he says "its all water off a duck's back" to him.
Whining on his behalf would be me asking you to stop. I think you should keep trolling and goading him, but stop making lame excuses for it though.
Just say he's a Bible-Stupid Christian and you like clowning on Christians.
It's not that complicated.

Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
Nope. Not all Christians are  gasconading, hypocritical, contradictory compulsive pathological liars.
Really?

Name one christian from this site then.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
  Miss Tradesecret is most certainly "problematic" in the FACT that she spews forth biblical lies that have to be corrected by myself ad infinitum, or others!  

Indeed, Brother D. His  problems are always self created and inflicted.
He doesn't even know basic biblical scripture. This is why he is afraid to discuss the bible but still tries to preach about something he doesn't know or understand.
I have had to correct him many, many times on simple basic  scripture.
He is BIBLE stupid and BIBLE ignorant. Yet he claims to be a Pastor and a Chaplain to his countries Armed Forces and also heads a place of worship with a congregation of over 300 parishioners! AND all while being a criminal defence lawyer that runs a farm.

Laughable doesn't cover it!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
I think you should keep trolling and goading him, but stop making lame excuses for it though.

What excuses?  They are not "excuses" they are REASONS, learn the fkn difference.

If that bible ignorant clown makes a claim or statement where I can prove him wrong using his own words,  OR THE BIBLEI will do so. As I have done and multiple times too. This is why he blocked me in the end, I guess. He couldn't stand being reminded of his own bullshite, contradictions and outright pathological lies. I can assure you that the he bible dunce is not missed by me.

Really?

Name one christian from this site then.

name one what!? 

Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Stephen
What excuses?  They are not "excuses" they are REASONS, learn the fkn difference.

If that bible ignorant clown makes a claim or statement where I can prove him wrong using his own words, I will do so. As I have done and multiple times too. This is why he blocked me in the end, I guess. He couldn't stand being reminded of his own bullshite, contradictions and outright pathological lies. I can assure you that the he bible dunce is not missed by me.
Yeah. Very lame reasons.

You cherry-pick excuses like christians do bible-verses. Honestly, it sounds like you have no real justification for targeting Tradesecret at all. Your characterization and dislike for him seems to be based more on your differences in religious ideology, than anything he said to you personally.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
You cherry-pick excuses like christians do bible-verses.

Ok. Lets see my "excuses"  for reminding the bible clown where he is wrong?  Or where he has contradicted himself? Where he has lied and been a bare faced hypocrite. I don't need excuses ffs, , he gives me reasons to do so. Besides, I haven't had to engage that bible dunce for quite a while now. 

You seem to forget that this bible clown claims to have heard the voice of god and that god had chosen him personally. That he had been tutored and trained by the "very best in the field of theology" including a "Hebrew teacher". He has learned "ancient languages and has translated them into English" That he tutors students at universities (those poor students). We are supposed to be talking about a highly educated individual, an individual that doesn't need support or protection from you.

And for  a man of god that is supposed to be preaching love thy fkn neighbour and forgiveness to  the world, he has nothing but bile to spew about "most atheists he has met". using words to describe us as "slime of satan" and  "thick as fuck" and  "drug addled kiddie fiddlers" among many other derogatory terms. While forgetting the he admits to being "a sexual deviant that has experimented sexually in all kinds of ways"
Chosen by god my fkn arse!

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I see 0 hypocrisy in what you quoted. I also see 0 addressing of what I said.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Quoting religious texts and within the religion forum, will hopefully never be against the rules.
Some agreement with it could cross the line. Jesus commanding forced abortions, is different than you stating that in his name you are going to abort the children of fellow site members. Muslims string an intent to follow in their prophets footsteps in various clearly criminal ways, would likewise be problematic; even while they are otherwise free to discuss said actions or their prophet to include saying because special pleading it’s ok for him to have done those things. Another example is stoning to death anyone who says the lord’s name; it can be discussed, but we’d have to ban anyone who (in a non-joking manner) threatened to do such to other site members.

I am personally chill about almost anything so long as there’s not too much of it. I would not expect to be banned the first time I threaten to break something down Barney style for someone (a clear accusation that they’re feeble minded); but if I did it every other post some intervention would be warranted.

A user might get upset if you threaten to Bible slap them silly (such that they mistake it for a threat of real violence), whereas you could refer to having recently Bible slapped silly some of those Christian protesters outside concerts and such into a coma, since they were wearing mixed fabrics (or whatever sin). So you can express the concept, without aiming it at a fellow user. E.g, ‘at least you’re not as bad as the southern Baptist minister I Bible slapped silly into a coma the other day at pride fest’ note that you are still able to disagree with their knowledge and interpretations of scripture, even referencing your  ®️ terms, just not constantly making direct insults aimed at them.

Another work around is toning it down in threads initiated by other users, and have your own threads with a disclaimer in your first post that any participant is likely to be roasted.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
The claim of insulting another’s intelligent is subjective unless it is outright malicious. Pointing out someone lacks the requisite knowledge of a subject ≠ insulting their intelligence, for example. 

Observing another’s intellectual cowardice (refusal to admit the possibility that they are wrong, arbitrarily ignoring the other’s supported arguments), isn’t a personal attack either. It’s an observation. Same as observing their denialism. 

There are a lot of “observations” of behavior, attitude and demeanor I’m sure some of you ‘mods’ would lay claim is a personal attack when it is not. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@RationalMadman

Irrational Madman,

YOUR QUOTE OF NOT UNDERSTANDING A SIMPLE PROPOSITION RELATIVE TO MY POST #64: "I see 0 hypocrisy in what you quoted. I also see 0 addressing of what I said."

Firstly, did you get credit in your whining post #62 to reach your Taoist belief in accumulating 3000 of them, which equals 800 merits?  If you did, good for you!

Secondly, I am truly sorry that you don't see the hypocrisy in calling me out relative to what you say I do to Miss Tradesecret because of her outright Bible stupidity, and calling me out upon it, and then in your biography that says you will take "Many have come along, tryna fuck with me wrongI let you know this one time only, final warning, Treat me otherwise and I'll notice, give you what you dish out, ping me and there will be a pong."  In simpler terms for you to maybe understand this time, your above statements in bold type represents that in a "tit for tat" notion that you will also take a position if need be like I have to do with Miss Tradesecret.  Get it? Hopefully so this time. :(

No need to respond, that is, if you don't want to be embarrassed again. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I am embarrassed second-hand for you.

The same action in self-defense is legal whereas in provocation isn't. Even in real life court of law.

As a society we do to prisoners what would be kidnapping and battery charges if a citizen did it unwarranted to another.

That 'hypocrisy' has nothing to do with you and others you have harassed here. They are not harassing you, you are harassing them.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Barney

Barney,

YOUR QUOTE THAT MAKES JESUS SMILE: "Quoting religious texts and within the religion forum, will hopefully never be against the rules."

Yes, especially when they directly relate to any proposition that was set forth, either negative or positive relative to a faith, by the membership.

YOUR QUOTE OF TRUTH REGARDING JESUS: "Some agreement with it could cross the line. Jesus commanding forced abortions, is different then you stating that in his name you are going to abort the children of fellow site members."

Uh, hmmm, yes, Jesus as  God (2 Peter 1:1) did  murder a lot of fetus' in an abortion act  in the book of Hosea, and if the mothers did give birth, Jesus brutally slayed them. Nevertheless, I could never abort fetus' of the membership in Jesus' name, where that is for Him to accomplish this dreadful act.

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING THE DESERT SWEATY GOAT HERDER MUSLIMS:  "Muslims string an intent to follow in their prophets footsteps in various clearly criminal ways, would likewise be problematic; even while they are otherwise free to discuss said actions or their prophet to include saying because special pleading it’s ok for him to have done those things".

As you are aware, I literally HATE for good reason the most dangerous religion known to mankind at this time, which is Islam!!!  Enough said.

YOUR QUOTE IN NOT FOLLOWING BIBLICAL AXIOMS SET FORTH BY THE INSPIRED WORD OF JESUS AS GOD:   "Another example is stoning to death anyone who says the lord’s name; it can be discussed, but we’d have to ban anyone who (in a non-joking manner) threatened to do such to other site members."

Yes, in Leviticus 24:16 it does say that you are not to Blaspheme the Lord’s name, but it would be a cold day in hell before anyone could stone to death any member of this Religion Forum for obvious reasons.

YOUR QUOTE OF A SITUATION NOT TO WORRY ABOUT: “A user might get upset if you threaten to Bible slap them silly (such that they mistake it for a threat of real violence), whereas you could refer to having recently Bible slapped silly some of those Christian protesters outside concerts and such into a coma, since they were wearing mixed fabrics (or whatever sin).

Yes, I have many “Thomasisms” where I sometimes use the phrase Bible Slap you Silly®️ where when using this term, it would take a low intellect member to think that I would literally Bible Slap them Silly®️ to the point of death. Therefore, this is the member that should be banned for thinking that I could.

YOUR QUOTE OF WANTING ME TO NOT USE TOO MANY OF MY “THOMASISMS” TOWARDS THE MEMBERSHIP:  “ …..note that you are still able to disagree with their knowledge and interpretations of scripture, even referencing your  ®️ terms, just not constantly making direct insults aimed at them.”   

Seemingly, making insults to the truly Bible Stupid pseudo-christians is a plus, in that Jesus’ direct words and myself when doing so, is helping them not to be so Bible stupid next time, where do your homework firsts, and where it could be a learning process!   Its a win-win situation for Jesus, AND, the Bible stupid member! 

When you say “constantly,” in the vein of calling a member Bible Stupid, where does the number arrive at where it is too many times in calling a member Bible stupid in correcting them, let's say in a 30 day period?  10, 20, and 30 times if they are really showing their Bible Stupidisms®️?

YOUR QUOTE IN OPENING THE DOORS TO MY “THOMASISMS” BEING USED TO THE TOTALLY BIBLE INEPT:  “Another work around is toning it down in threads initiated by other users, and have your own threads with a disclaimer in your first post that any participant is likely to be roasted.”

I don’t know why I should tone down the use of Bible Stupids®️ if they brought forth their Bible ignorance in their own threads, where it is the same outcome, in them being Bible inept.  But, you’re the moderator. :(

I like your concept if I bring forth a new thread, in having a warning that if a member shows Bible Buffoonery®️ relating to my topic of said thread, then I can take a “no -holds -barred” approach with them and let the bleeding begin in showing them in just how Bible Dumb they truly are, good call Garth!

SIDEBAR:  If I can be Frank, and you still remain Barney, you show yourself as a Catholic Christian in your biography, but seemingly you bring forth embarrassing concepts of the Christian faith, like you have done in your post #75, where in essence, the Christian does not bring those topics forth to be embarrassed about Jesus!  If I recall, didn’t you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, as a Pastafairian at one time, or was that another person in the many Religion Forums that I visit?  *cough*

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@RationalMadman

Irrational Madman,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE IN ME TURNING IT AROUND AT YOUR EXPENSE: "That 'hypocrisy' has nothing to do with you and others you have harassed here. They are not harassing you, you are harassing them."

HELLO?  The Bible inept pseudo-christians are harassing me in the essence of being so God Damned Bible Stupid that I have to correct them in the name of Jesus, understood?  2+2=4.

54 days later

FLRW
FLRW

I would like to see a minimum IQ requirement for members of this site.

I think a person should be required to show proof that they have an IQ of at least 120.

Some acceptable proofs would be , Doctor, Lawyer, Degree in Nuclear Engineering Science.

109 days later

DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@FLRW
 I think a person should be required to show proof that they have an IQ of at least 120.
Yikes!  Shut the whole thing down then.

My mom said I was pretty smart once.  Does that count?