Here Is Why I Dont Believe In Science

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 76
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
And many people accept that the bible is pure fact.

So from our respective deductions we have shown that a lot of people are a tad stupid at times.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Here Is Why I Don't Believe In The Bible.
Trump

34 days later

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
That's just silly. Science is ok. 

It is just scientists who end up getting things wrong. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
For sure.

Religion is a sort of scientific hypothesis.

We're still awaiting the results though.

No GOD proved to exist as yet.

But keep saying your prayers.

You never know.
DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@Best.Korea
Science is the study of something.  It is only as viable as far as we can prove it.  It's results hinge on the ability and the knowledge of the scientist.  It can only be true scientific fact if the result can be reproduced in an controlled environment.  So to say that Science is contradictory to God, is not true.  We are finite beings looking for how and why things work.  Science is amoral, like a brick.  People use it to try to prove their way of thinking to be the best.  Just as a brick can be used to break a window, it can also be used to build a house.

God is the creator of Science.  If we study and search enough, it will prove God, not the other way around.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@DavidAZ
God is the creator of Science.  If we study and search enough, it will prove God, 

Nice. 
So you, being a believer then, can prove science proves the existence of god?

How? Lets hear it then.
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@Stephen
I didn't claim that I could, I claimed that Science will not disprove God.

Can science prove that God does not exist?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@DavidAZ

God is the creator of Science.  If we study and search enough, it will prove God, 

Nice. 

How? Lets hear it then.

I didn't claim that I could, I claimed that Science will not disprove God.
😂

Jesus!! you fkn people. You will even deny what is written by your own hand . I didn't say YOU, you imbacele. I said  - so you can prove SCIENCE proves the existence of god - as you have claimed

THIS is what you have clearly written.

LOOK>>>> #35  

DavidAZ AKA tradesecret wrote: 

God is the creator of Science.  If we study and search enough, it will prove God, not the other way around.#35  

DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@Stephen
Touché Stephen.  I did read your post too fast.  

You actually asked me if I can prove that science proves the existence of God.

Can I prove it to you?  No, nothing will prove God to you.  You spit venom about God in nearly every post.

Can I make an argument to show this?  Sure.  Here goes:

Since God created the universe, then he had to create the properties that everything in the universe, such as light, space, time, matter, etc.  These had to be made precisely in order for the universe to be running in it's current condition.  Same goes for the human body, there had to be a lot of elements and systems tied together at the same time to make it run properly.

So, since mankind always tried to find the "why and how" of everything, I.E. Science, we will always be digging deeper into subjects.  Such as, gold is more than just a pretty rock.  It turns out its a metal. How does it become metal? It's molecular structure tells us that. What are molecules? They are made up of atoms.  Where do atoms come from?  They were made by God. (not saying that atoms are the end of the trail, just this is what we know so far.) 

So the run of things will bring us closer and closer to seeing a creator behind all things and not an accident.

Science will prove there is a God, not disprove Him.
FLRW
FLRW
Didn't this scientist disprove Him?
Albert Einstein said in 1954: “The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish.”
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@FLRW
Scientist, not science.

That is about as persuasive as Stephen saying the same thing.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@DavidAZ

Actually, Stephen Hawking said: “Before we understood science, it was natural to believe that God created the universe, but now science offers a more convincing explanation."
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@zedvictor4
For sure.

Religion is a sort of scientific hypothesis.

We're still awaiting the results though.

No GOD proved to exist as yet.

But keep saying your prayers.

You never know.
Proving God exists is a no-brainer. Proving which God exists is the more difficult part.

The agnostic premise is this: Nothing about God can be known.  And it is a useful statement as it is essentially the starting premise for most scientists and atheists. And even for some theists. 

This is a self-contradicting statement. It proves God exists on a logical and philosophical level.   It says - for those who can't figure out how it is self-contradictory the following:

The one thing we can know about God is that we can know nothing about God. It is akin to another famous self-contradiction. There is absolutely no such thing as an absolute.   

Knowing there are absolutes doesn't necessarily tell us what they are. Knowing there is a God doesn't necessarily tell us who it is. 

But logic proves it. Is that science? Well, that is another question.  It's a philosophical and logical argument. And has yet to be disproved. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
Proving that an actual GOD exists, is not currently possible.....This is logical.

It's all word play.

Or mind games Trade, as you rightly suggest.

The best that we can really  suggest though, is that we assume everything has a cause.

And GOD has become a widely used label for a potential cause.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@DavidAZ

God is the creator of Science.  science proves god#35
Can I make an argument to show this?  Sure.  Here goes:
Since God created the universe, then he had to create the properties that everything in the universe, such as light, space, time, matter, etc.  These had to be made precisely in order for the universe to be running in it's current condition.  Same goes for the human body, there had to be a lot of elements and systems tied together at the same time to make it run properly.

So, since mankind always tried to find the "why and how" of everything, I.E. Science, we will always be digging deeper into subjects.  Such as, gold is more than just a pretty rock.  It turns out its a metal. How does it become metal? It's molecular structure tells us that. What are molecules? They are made up of atoms.  Where do atoms come from?  They were made by God. (not saying that atoms are the end of the trail, just this is what we know so far.) 
So the run of things will bring us closer and closer to seeing a creator behind all things and not an accident.
Science will prove there is a God, not disprove Him.
You have simply made an opinionated statement. 

What a complete load of waffle. I am too bone idle to break down that rubbish.
  Nothing you have written above goes anywhere in proving god exists or that god created science. And neither does it prove that science proves god.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@zedvictor4
Proving that an actual GOD exists, is not currently possible.....This is logical.

It's all word play. 

Or mind games Trade, as you rightly suggest.

The best that we can really  suggest though, is that we assume everything has a cause.

And GOD has become a widely used label for a potential cause.
That is where I think you are incorrect. 

To not prove something scientifically, is not the same thing as not proving something exists.  That is not the same thing at all.  And that would be terrible logic and anti-scientific to think so. 

The fact that we can prove something philosophically or logically is EVIDENCE and acceptable evidence. Do we need to prove that an actual God exists? Well, until we accept the premise that god does exist, then the question is where do we start? And what would be acceptable evidence to prove that such an actual God exists? Who will fit the criteria and the measurements for such an equation? Someone who believes in that God or someone who doesn't. Both persons are going to be either biased in favour or biased against. That is unavoidable and therefore produces a dilemma.  There is no such thing as an unbiased person in this situation. Someone who is neutral.  It, therefore, means that according to our own scientific methodology that such a study would never achieve an unbiased result.   And the person who believes or doesn't believe will still find that the other party is biased. 

The problem, therefore, exists with the methodology itself when it comes to this particular problem. It seems that when it comes to God that there must be an exception to the methodology if we honestly and with any sense of integrity desire to know the answer to this question. Then, that becomes the issue. What is the exception and will both parties accept that? And I would suggest that neither would. Since even in the event an acceptable methodology could be produced, both sides are too tied into their own positions to agree to the conclusions. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I don't want to have to be the guy to tell em.  
But i will. 

Science. 
If you don't belive in science when you die, you ummmmm, ( well, bad stuff happens to you.)
Yeah , like really really  bad stuff.  
Thats all I'll say about it. 
Unfortunate?  Yes,

Consider this your first warning. 

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull

You are a true Scientologist !
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull

OMG, are you really Tom Cruise?
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Best.Korea
Reason requires a person. Person can be wrong. Reason can be wrong. Observation can be wrong. 
Then on what basis do you believe anything?
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
I dont believe in anything except in my pain.
That seems to be the only truth in this world.
Why would I believe in thing which was proved?
I can choose what to believe and what not to.
I can dismiss facts that dont agree with me.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
If you don't belive in science when you die, you ummmmm, ( well, bad stuff happens to you.)
Yeah , like really really  bad stuff.  
You dont wanna make the science God angry.
He will judge you for not believing in science.
He will test your knowledge of science and facts.
If you fail, you are born again as a lab mouse.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Didn't this scientist disprove Him?
Albert Einstein said in 1954: “The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish.”
He admitted that Bible is honorable. 
So Bible is fully scientifically honorable.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Did you miss the "but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish."  part?
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@Stephen
I told you that you it would not prove anything to you.

No skin off my teeth.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@DavidAZ
I told you that you it would not prove anything to you.

Or anyone else of sound minded level-headedness.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Yes. I ignore parts that disagree with me. 
How else could my faith survive critic?
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@Stephen
Or anyone else of sound minded level-headedness.
I see, so someone who believes what you believe?  Otherwise, I'm just ignorant right?

You have such a bitterness to the things of God that you have to try to destroy everything pertaining to him.

You never told us why you are so bitter.  Why are you just a pissy old man?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Stephen
The strongest argument against God is that only an idiot would create a world like ours.
Everyone smart wants a different, better world. No smart being could create this world.
This is an argument from poor design. World is so badly designed. Its designer is idiot.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Best.Korea
I dont believe in anything except in my pain.
That seems to be the only truth in this world.
Why would I believe in thing which was proved?
I can choose what to believe and what not to.
I can dismiss facts that dont agree with me.
Using the Bill Nye doll, show us where the bad man touched you.