Nuclear war is imminent according to I side Sources and New York Times

Author: ponikshiy

Total: 52
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
According to one insider there is a planned explosion of zaporizhzhia nuclear facility by the United States or Ukraine. He said it is planned for July 5th. [1]

The insider states:

"I am a Lurker, and will get straight to the point. 
This is not a "HAPPENING!!1!" Thread, this is 100% real. On July 4th, or 5th the United States will bomb the Zaporizhzhia power plant, located near the city of Enerhodar in southern Ukraine. 
I don't care anymore, and will be 100% honest with you guys. I am a Marine Corps infantry veteran who is now working for the United States Government in electronic espionage, and have been for the last five years. 

The Ukrainian government, and the United States government are working together in order to bomb the Zaporizhzhia plant, and blame the nuclear meltdown on Russia, thus giving us immediate authority to use tactical nuclear warheads on Moscow, Novosibirsk, Kazan, and Omsk. 
This will trigger the Russians to throw everything they have back at the U.S. 
Thunderstorms are likely in Enerhodar, Ukraine on the 4th, so that is the only reason it may be pushed to the 5th. You have 72 hours maximum to prepare for nuclear war (hopefully 96 if the Russians are slow to respond), and we have all been told to stay home, and prepare. We have been given $15K bonuses each to buy survival supplies if necessary, and our offices in Yorkville, Virginia have been closed down permanently, so this is a define, not a conspiracy theory. Please prepare, guys. 
I love you all, and I will happily reply to any questions you have."
The insider does show badge and flag later in thread to verify self. 

A little after this the new York times posts an article confirming the Russians were told to leave the plant by the 5th. [2] this proves this guy did have inside knowledge to know prior to media knowing. 

The NY times article states

"Ukraine is reportedly “preparing for a nuclear explosion” at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, heightening tensions in the wake of Russia’s first overnight drone attack on Kyiv in 12 days.

Worries over a potential blast have prompted training to prepare residents for what might occur, according to Kira Rudik, a member of the Ukrainian Parliament."

It should be noted that Russia does not benefit from this plant exploding so they would never cause this. According to weather reports, winds will be blowing into Russia so Russia would receive the nuclear fallout. [3]

There is zero benefit to Russia to irradiate own people. There is benefit to Ukraine if it draws Nato into the war. 

Stay safe. Get some emergency supplies and maybe use this thread to help each other learn how to survive nuclear fall out. 

Sources

1. https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/433041159
2. https://nypost.com/2023/07/02/ukraine-preparing-for-nuclear-explosion-as-russian-troops-ordered-to-leave-zaporizhzhia-plant/
3. https://www.windy.com/

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
MSN reporting that Ukranians preparing for fallout of an event that in no way would benefit mother Russia

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/like-a-horror-movie-ukrainians-living-near-zaporizhzhia-nuclear-plant-bracing-for-radiological-disaster/ar-AA1djwQP
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
Atomic Energy Agency chief surprises France 24 news, saying 'no evidence' that Russia is preparing to blow up former Ukraine nuclear plant it controls ... hints at Ukraine false flag 

France 24: 

"On June 22, President Volodymyr Zelensky asserted that, according to Ukrainian intelligence, Russia had made all the preparations for an attack on the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant, which could cause a nuclear catastrophe. 

The Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Rafael Grossi spoke to France 24 from Vienna, and stated that his teams had not observed any Russian military deployment inside the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant, despite Ukrainian authorities claiming that Moscow was preparing to attack the site." 

From the France 24 video interviewing IAEA's Grossi: 

"Host: Zelensky said that Russia drove cars with explosives to nuclear power plants and mined cooling ponds. Did you see it? 

Grossi: I would never argue with the President of Ukraine. I can only say that I was there and did not see it. Our teams are there and report every day." 

video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bUPlKZbK-c 

article 
https://www.france24.com/en/tv-shows/the-interview/20230629-iaea-saw-no-evidence-moscow-planning-attack-on-zaporizhia-nuclear-plant-but-anything-can-happen
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
Some people like Washington post here so I will put in some of their great reporting. While most news sources are merely talking about what happens in a nuclear explosion. Washington post is reporting that a random woman is scared. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/07/02/zaporizhzhia-nuclear-meltdown-inhabitants/

TOMAKIVKA, Ukraine — The risk of a major disaster at the nearby Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant terrifies Nadiya Hez, who lives in an area that would probably take the brunt of any deadly radioactive fallout. 

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
poor scumbag putin, he was being so cautious not to lose innocent russians in this war so far, this would be tragic.

We must all hate US and Ukraine and love Putin and want Russia to win.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
Hitler is turning over in his grave, wondering how you could switch sides like that.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
poor scumbag putin, he was being so cautious not to lose innocent russians in this war so far, this would be tragic.
Nobody is saying this. However wh3n we look and see zero strategic benefit for Putin and see massive benefit for Ukraine with this happening Than it means, we can easily know it is happening because of Ukraine. 

Think about it. If one side has massive damage by doing g a move and the other has massive benefit from move being done. Who would more than likely do move?
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
I am not being cowards by not tagging you. Something is wrong with system and will not let me tag you rational mad man
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
You have 72 hours maximum to prepare for nuclear war
Wait, how am I supposed to prepare for nuclear war? At best, I can hope that all the nukes miss me.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Best.Korea
3 days of food on hand, bathtub full of water and seal all air leaks in hous like Crack under door etc.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@ponikshiy
-->
@Best.Korea
3 days of food on hand, bathtub full of water and seal all air leaks in hous like Crack under door etc.
None of which will do anything if you don't have a house left, or your life to even worry about food let alone taking a bath (lol). 

n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
THE END IS NEAR MY FRIEND, THE BEAST IS AWAKENING, DESTRUCTION IS AT HAND
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@n8nrgim
The only beast in this world is right now Putin.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@IlDiavolo
-->
@n8nrgim
The only beast in this world is right now Putin.
  • and Wylted is his handmaiden

oromagi
oromagi
Sorry, QAnon is not a reliable source of information.

Also, mistaking the NY Post for the NY TIme is like mistaking Charles Ponzi for Walter Cronkrite.  Let's agree that any news source that knowingly misreported election fraud in 2020 has permanently abandoned any claim on credibility.  No worthy debater on this site would ever depend on such a source.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@TWS1405_2
None of which will do anything if you don't have a house left, or your life to even worry about food let alone taking a bath (lol). 
Bath water is because faucet water might not be available or if available could be contaminated. Most people do not live in nuclear silos so should be safe. First strike should be nuclear silos and military installations and studies show people as close as 3 miles to the blast zone may survive though 7 miles is more doable. 
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@oromagi
Every news source Is reporting the same thing  as are Ukranian and Russian news sources though ukranian news sources claim false flag is coming from Russia and russian news sources say false flag from Russia. 

Less hyperbolic news sources are claiming the plant may fail due to neglect and merely cause a melt down. You can go on your favorite main stream news source and it is most likely reporting on this even if you don't like news sources based in New York for whatever reason
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
Nobody used Qanon as a source. There was a link to a 4chan post that appeared prior to news breaking  who proved some level of security clearance by posting his badge. 

Any ody can post on the site, and it has broke news before the mainstream media in several cases, for example when Epstein was found dead it broke on 4chan first and several leaks have also occurred on 4chan that have made wide media coverage
ponikshiy
ponikshiy

A wide variety of sources talking about a nuclear threat. 

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ponikshiy

Every news source Is reporting the same thing  as are Ukranian and Russian news sources though ukranian news sources claim false flag is coming from Russia and russian news sources say false flag from Russia. 
  • False.  You are the only one claiming that nuclear war is imminent.  Many sources are reporting fears that Russia might set off explosives in that area as it looks like they are about to lose control.  We know that Russia has controlled that entire regions since March 4, 2022 and claims that it is soveriegn Russian territory.  Russia has launched hundreds of artillary/missiles at the site in a effort to panic Ukrainians since the beginning of their invasion.  The International nuclear regulatory agency went in last summer and made sure all the reactors were shut down- so a nuclear explosion is not the threat but there are lots of radioactive spent rods, etc. there.  A  big enough explosion could create a dirty bomb effect across a wide swath of the Ukrainian territory that the Ukrainian Army is poised to take back in the next few weeks.  If they do, Ukriane will control water, power, and the only land bridge access to Crimea.  Hence, Putin's motivation for trashing the whole region with another Chernobyl like event.
Less hyperbolic news sources are claiming the plant may fail due to neglect and merely cause a melt down.
  • This is false.  All well educated sources understand that the plant has been shut down for a long time and is no longer at risk for a China Syndrome type failure.  We can know this for sure because the plant depended on water from that giant resevoir Russia blew up a few weeks ago...If any reactors were still running they would a have exploded by now.
You can go on your favorite main stream news source and it is most likely reporting on this even if you don't like news sources based in New York for whatever reason
  • Everybody on this site know that calling the New York Post the New York Times is a signature Wylted tic.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ponikshiy

Nobody used Qanon as a source. There was a link to a 4chan post that appeared prior to news breaking  who proved some level of security clearance by posting his badge. 

• QAnon is an allusion to 4chan  QAnon was born on 4chan and their famous claims that anybody who stood up against Trump's tyrrany was a pedophile.  To dumb it down for you, it would be like you using Twitter as a source and me saying Elon Musk is not a reliable source of information.

Any ody can post on the site,
  • Which makes it the opposite of reliable news for rational debaters.  You might as well be quoting the bathroom walls at Arby's.
for example when Epstein was found dead it broke on 4chan first 
  • Posted along with Pepe the Frog.  Unsurprising that the first people who knew Epstein was murdered were MAGA/QAnon

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@oromagi
This is false. All well educated sources understand that the plant has been shut down for a long time and is no longer at risk for a China Syndrome type failure. We can know this for sure because the plant depended on water from that giant resevoir Russia blew up a few weeks ago...If any reactors were still running they would a have exploded by now
My understanding is that they are still keeping the plant open and providing g 20% of electricity to Ukraine and that the lack of cooling is why the plant may experience a melt down. Sites like CNN are quoting statements that use the term "nuclear explosion"

Posted along with Pepe the Frog. Unsurprising that the first people who knew Epstein was murdered were MAGA/QAnon
It was a paramedic who posted it on 4chan with pictures, and the guy cited provided evidence of who he was even with a picture of his badge. His post came out prior to the news. Maybe he has insideknowledge and used that for credibility while exaggerating other things. Many boots on the ground would get this information prior to media and so would some people working close to Intel. 

Which makes it the opposite of reliable news for rational debaters. You might as well be quoting the bathroom walls at Arby's.
Well yeah, wikileaks is also not reliable that is why you vet the information. Does the media Confirm it with inside sources later, do the leaks make predictions etc. 

Despite wikileaks not being reliable, it really has released a lot of classified information as well as insider information. 

I wouldn't call it fake merely because something appeared on wikileaks . 

False. You are the only one claiming that nuclear war is imminent
I made prediction. Prediction could be right or wrong. What I posted is articles quoting russian and ukranian sources saying false flag is imminent and that Russians are being told to evacuate plant. 

I then connected my evidence to 2 opinions. 

Opinion one- nuclear war is imminent based on zelensky and/or Ukranian sources saying the plant is risking a "nuclear explosion" . A nuclear explosion if it occurs could create an Nato article 5 situation if fall out effects a Nato nation, and many countries would consider this a nuclear attack.

If the logic is flawed, attack that. If you don't believe the citations I made criticize them. So far you really haven't other than to say most things on 4chan are bullshit, which everyone already knows but it doesn't address the post I referred to nor the reasons  thought it could have a ti y bit of authenticity, such as the photo and early knowledge. 

Opinion 2- I gave my opinion for why Russia would not benefit from a nuclear explosion. Tied to the evidence I presented. An opinion is. That explains that I can't see a benefit for Russia for risking nuclear war but I can see one for the Ukraine. Especially with the weather forecast showing Russia would get most of th fall out. 

You gave your opinion which is that you think Ukraine is advancing and taking Russian positions, which is bullshit propaganda in my opinion but we can discuss that some other time. 

If you want to attack what I say, I would appreciate if you attacked either the evidence that supports my position or the way I come to my conclusion. 

Russia has launched hundreds of artillary/missiles at the site in a effort to panic
Russia launched shells at a site they hold?

Less hyperbolic news sources are claiming the plant may fail due to neglect and merely cause a melt down.
You called this false. I am literally referring to international inspectors from the UN who have given quotes to the French news (clips can be found on youtube or you can translate news from france) that they think a plant failure would not be to sabotage but due to neglect. 

Now these same inspectors are not happy their access is being limited but also are a lot closer to this and more neutral than Russian or Ukranian sources of information.  
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
Article 5 for anyone reading along

The NPP being exploded has th international split when war games are done. The United States thinks NPP's are fair targets but many, including those who would be effected by the fallout (Russia's European neighbors) believe that a nuclear plant attack counts as a first strike in a nuclear war. 

The following article will help you get into the heads of Nato and predict how they will react.

https://thebulletin.org/2023/06/wargame-shows-attacks-on-reactors-would-cause-meltdowns-and-military-paralysis/amp/
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@oromagi
Read this. The nuclear fuel inside needs to stay cool even if the plant is not operational and with he loss of that dam, the inevitable is going to happen. 

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@ponikshiy
Do you reckon 4chan is a more credible source than legacy media?
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Kaitlyn
Yes. It's an international community with a variety of opinions. You'll get a news story of say the NPP in Ukraine and then nuclear engineers, military and experts on Ukraine, Russia and Nato will chime in. I thi k if you remain critical and vet the information, you'll get a more clear picture of world events. 

4chan will go further with lies than legacy media, but that is why you fact check. Legacy media lies with spin and by trying to paint a stupid narrative. 4chan lies for LULZ. 

For example with the sub disaster, most of 4chan knew that the sub had imploded immediately, while legacy media wasnot reporting that it was the most likely scenario. Granted there were conspiracies that the sub didn't exist etc, but that is why it's important to be critical, and you have to be even more critical when a person presents evidence you agree with. 

If you a see a new piece of information and agree with it, you have to do more to tear that down than opinions you disagree with. The ones you disagree with, you naturally tear down in your head.

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
In the submersibles example it is understandable why legacy media did not come straight out and say 99% chance of implosion because the families of these people were watching and they needed hope until that 99% chance changed to 100% or 0%
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
Reddit is also good for crowd sourcing information, but anything with a political narrative is hive mind shit. You also have to keep in mind these places are targeted by paid shills because of the influence over the cultural zeitgeist 
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@oromagi
Sorry for tagging you so much. The inspectors do have stuff in English though. This released today and is less hyperbolic than the countries at war with each other. https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/pressreleases/update-169-iaea-director-general-statement-on-situation-in-ukraine-0
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
Hold on france 24 has an English article about what I was saying

https://www.france24.com/en/tv-shows/the-interview/20230629-iaea-saw-no-evidence-moscow-planning-attack-on-zaporizhia-nuclear-plant-but-anything-can-happen

The Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Rafael Grossi spoke to FRANCE 24 from Vienna and stated that his teams had not observed any Russian military deployment inside the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant, despite Ukrainian authorities claiming that Moscow was preparing to attack the site.