Nuclear war is imminent according to I side Sources and New York Times

Author: ponikshiy

Total: 52
Kaitlyn
Debates: 0
Kaitlyn
-->
@ponikshiy
Yes. It's an international community with a variety of opinions. You'll get a news story of say the NPP in Ukraine and then nuclear engineers, military and experts on Ukraine, Russia and Nato will chime in. I thi k if you remain critical and vet the information, you'll get a more clear picture of world events. 

4chan will go further with lies than legacy media, but that is why you fact check. Legacy media lies with spin and by trying to paint a stupid narrative. 4chan lies for LULZ. 

For example with the sub disaster, most of 4chan knew that the sub had imploded immediately, while legacy media wasnot reporting that it was the most likely scenario. Granted there were conspiracies that the sub didn't exist etc, but that is why it's important to be critical, and you have to be even more critical when a person presents evidence you agree with. 

If you a see a new piece of information and agree with it, you have to do more to tear that down than opinions you disagree with. The ones you disagree with, you naturally tear down in your head.
You might be right. Shame we don't have a lot of objective markers to point to.

I would pay good money to see a study that tested the validity of 4chan reporting compared to legacy media reporting.

It would be amazing to see a study that had a control of no vetting of information on 4chan, compared to a reasonable attempt to vet information using critical thought and sources, and then to compare both against the accuracy of legacy media reporting.

Hell, if I get enough spare time, I might even attempt to conduct the study myself. Would be an absolute bombshell if we could prove with objectivity that 4chan was a better news source than legacy media.
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
A lot of people do not realize this but even the "Good guys" lie in war. They justify propaganda by saying it saves lives. For example during ww2, Americans were propagandizing Germans that they would be well fed as POWs even better food than when thy fight.The same propaganda did not work on Japanese so they gave detailed instructions for how to surrender and painted it as honorable. 

It can be argued that had these propaganda campaigns been less effective more German, Japanese and American troops would be dead. 

So any ody unaware that the side they agree with is using propaganda needs to get their head checked, especially after Obama legalized the propagandizing of American citizens
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Kaitlyn
I will take the next interesting event I see and pull up a CNN article, a fox article on a topic and then copy, paste and add my commentary to create a 4chan article and we can see which is more accurate. 

I will even let oromagi judge.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
Maybe I will find an interesting event and do it to igjt
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@ponikshiy
I will take the next interesting event I see and pull up a CNN article, a fox article on a topic and then copy, paste and add my commentary to create a 4chan article and we can see which is more accurate. 

I will even let oromagi judge.
That's a good idea. I'll certainly follow along.
Bill-0
Debates: 4
Bill-0
-->
@ponikshiy
Lol yeah sure, get back to me on the 6th when nothing has happened 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Greyparrot
@FLRW
It's actually a scientific fact that bacon causes cancer. An indirect cause of the nuclear warfare in the past.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Point 1, if you tag flrw, you have to either talk about the fbi, or melania trump.

Point 2, I find a lot of the comments here hilarious, especially the posts with "nuclear explosion" in it.

It shows the persistent lack of understanding by the general public as to how nuclear plants actually work.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

Tru dat !
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@FLRW
The FBI is investigating the link between bacon and the FBI.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@ponikshiy
-->
@<<<oromagi>>>
Sorry for tagging you so much. The inspectors do have stuff in English though. This released today and is less hyperbolic than the countries at war with each other. https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/pressreleases/update-169-iaea-director-general-statement-on-situation-in-ukraine-0
  • awesome.  Now, make a little Venn diagram in your head of all the claims you made in  the OP and  allthe facts stated by the IAEA director.  Be sure to take careful notice how there is absolutely zero overlap between what reasonable, resonsible  actors report and your faith-based fake news, already expired predictions of the end of the world.

Bill-0
Bill-0
-->
@ponikshiy
Me when its july 6th and nothing happend
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
So where is that nuclear war you promised? 😳
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@oromagi
@ponikshiy

..." 2023 Doomsday Clock Announcement
January 24, 2023

.....This year, the Science and Security Board of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists moves the hands of the Doomsday Clock forward, largely (though not exclusively) because of the mounting dangers of the war in Ukraine. The Clock now stands at 90 seconds to midnight—the closest to global catastrophe it has ever been"....

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
BOOM!!!

51 days later

FLRW
FLRW

The coming Civil War II will not use guns. They are too ineffective. I predict that the missing Russian Nuclear Suitcase bombs will be used.
FLRW
FLRW

BOOM!!!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
fun
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
As long as we're killed outright, then nothing to worry about.

So don't let media propaganda worry you in the meantime.

Have a nice day.

39th wedding anniversary 4th September, away to the coast for a few days, weather forecast very good.

Hopefully no bombs until next weekend.

Hopefully make it to 40.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Have a nice day.
No worries Zed, they obviously had their dates mistaken. 07/04/2024 is still a year away, or maybe the correct date is 2025, or 2026.

The human 'party like its 1999' { Prince Od'ed } still goes on. Keep that libido running, out on the hightway, looking for adventure, and whatever comes our way, yeah darling going make it happen, take the world in lovin way ....sung to tune Humanity was Born to be Wild LINK  ......LINK2 Live

Joplin OD'ed, Hendrix OD'ed, Kobain OD'ed, Jackson OD'ed, Garcia OD'ed, ____?_____

Pearl Harbour and the Explosions .' Drivin ' LINK  and dancin like its 1999.  She has her foot on the accellerator a 4:45 time stamp.

...." A name new to me but Pearl Harbour is the alter ego of singer Pearl E Gates, former wife of The Clash bassist Paul Simonon, singer with Leila And The Snakes and also Pearl Harbour And The Explosions with whom she had a minor US hit with the song Drivin’ way back in the very early ’80s.

...Pearl re-located back to San Francisco in 1988 and set about forming a new punk based band which she created with a character called Buck Naked from the band Buck Naked And The Bare Bottom Boys which are surely the greatest names ever used in rock and roll! It appears that Buck Naked was shot dead in 1992 which put the band on hiatus for a while but they bounced back to record Here Comes Trouble in 1995 and you can tell just what a blast they must have had together as the band was made up of Pearl on vocals with an assortment of wonderfully named musicians in EastBay Ray (guitar), Stinky Le Pew (rhythm guitar), Lee Vilensky on bass and Mike Hunter on drums.

...The album is joyful rock and roll and sounds very much like The Stray Cats with Imelda May on vocals so a touch rockabilly with a slight punk attitude and is one of those party-time rock albums that is so full of life and guaranteed to get you up on your feet. The album is now getting a welcome re-release and introducing us......
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4

Happy Anniversary Zed.