Biden regularly abuses his staff in demented fits of rage.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 26
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

President Biden's private demeanor reveals a different side than his public image as a kindly uncle. Behind closed doors, he has a quick-trigger temper and is prone to yelling. Some aides even try to avoid meeting alone with him, often bringing a colleague as a shield. Witnesses and recipients of his outbursts report admonishments such as "God dammit, how the fuck don't you know this?!," "Don't fucking bullshit me!," and "Get the fuck out of here!" These private eruptions paint a more complex picture of Biden as a manager and president.

While Biden's public persona is carefully crafted, his private anger raises questions about his management style and suitability for office. Some of his aides believe occasional displays of his temper in public would help alleviate concerns that he is disengaged and too old for the presidency. The president's anger is not limited to specific individuals, as even senior and lower-level aides can be targets. The fact that no one is safe from his outbursts has become a known reality within the administration.

Biden's anger was notably directed at Jeff Zients, then the administration's "COVID czar," during a shortage of testing kits in late 2021. However, such episodes are temporary, and Zients now serves as Biden's chief of staff. While Biden's temper is not as volcanic as that of Bill Clinton, it is a genuine aspect of his personality.

Biden's anger manifests through intense interrogations rather than erratic tantrums. He challenges his aides on various topics until it becomes evident that they don't have the answers. Some see this as a meticulous process, while others describe it as "stump the chump" or "stump the dummy." Being yelled at by the president has become an internal initiation ceremony within the White House, indicating a level of respect.

Despite the challenges it poses, Biden's high expectations for his staff reflect his commitment to policy-driven decision-making. Those who have worked with him appreciate the fact that he challenges them and helps them arrive at better decisions. Some argue that Biden's outbursts are a reflection of his deep care and desire for his team to excel.

Although Biden's temper is occasionally visible in public, it is often concealed to maintain his folksy image. Former aides have written about his temper, highlighting his autocratic management style and moments of anger. However, Biden's defenders emphasize his generosity and compassion, which make them feel like family. This is one reason why many long-term aides have remained loyal to him throughout the years.

While Biden's public and private personas may seem contrasting, his occasional flashes of anger are not entirely out of character, and may be a symptom of his deteriorating condition...

Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
Maybe he just wants to motivate them to work better. After all, people usually refuse to work well unless you yell at them.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Best.Korea
After all, people usually refuse to work well unless you yell at them.
And the evidence to substantiate this, is…?

IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Did Biden ever throw a plate of food against the wall in the White House dining room?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
While Biden's public persona is carefully crafted, his private anger raises questions about his management style and suitability for office. Some of his aides believe occasional displays of his temper in public would help alleviate concerns that he is disengaged and too old for the presidency. The president's anger is not limited to specific individuals, as even senior and lower-level aides can be targets. The fact that no one is safe from his outbursts has become a known reality within the administration.
So Biden is engaged and not “sleepy”

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

Wow, Greyparrot makes the case for Biden not being to old to be President again.
Don't we want a President that says:  "God dammit, how the fuck don't you know this?!," 
 "Don't fucking bullshit me!," 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TWS1405_2
I dont need evidence to believe in something.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
It sounds more and more like Menken's president.

1. Lack of coherence: The speech lacks a clear structure and transitions between ideas. Biden jumps from one topic to another without providing a logical flow. Some words sound like gibberish.
  2. Excessive use of humor: While humor can be effective in engaging an audience, the speech contains excessive and sometimes irrelevant fictional jokes that detract from the main message.
  3. Repetition: Biden repeats certain phrases and points multiple times throughout the speech, which can make it seem redundant and tiresome as if Biden forgot he already said those things.
  4. Lack of clarity and specificity: The speech includes vague statements and generalizations without providing any specific details or evidence to support the claims being made. This undermines the credibility of Biden and the persuasiveness of the message.
  5. Inconsistent tone: Biden switches between a casual and informal tone to a more formal tone, which can create confusion and inconsistency in the overall delivery of the speech. Sometimes yelling, sometimes whispering.
  6. Lack of concise messaging: The speech could benefit from concise and memorable messaging to ensure that key points resonate with the audience. Some statements may be convoluted or difficult to understand without further explanation. Some of the points are presented in garbled verbiage.
  7. Lack of a strong conclusion: The speech ends abruptly without a clear and impactful conclusion that summarizes the main points and leaves a lasting impression on the audience. It seems like an unintentional mic drop.
Just don't let the FBI know their asset might be compromised.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Best.Korea
-->
@<<<TWS1405_2>>>
I dont need evidence to believe in something.
Yeah, sure...okay. You continue living in la la land while the rest of us (well, most of us) live in reality. 
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Some of his aides believe occasional displays of his temper in public would help alleviate concerns that he is disengaged and too old for the presidency. The president's anger is not limited to specific individuals, as even senior and lower-level aides can be targets. The fact that no one is safe from his outbursts has become a known reality within the administration.

Biden's anger was notably directed at Jeff Zients, then the administration's "COVID czar," during a shortage of testing kits in late 2021. However, such episodes are temporary, and Zients now serves as Biden's chief of staff. While Biden's temper is not as volcanic as that of Bill Clinton, it is a genuine aspect of his personality.

Biden's anger manifests through intense interrogations rather than erratic tantrums. He challenges his aides on various topics until it becomes evident that they don't have the answers. Some see this as a meticulous process, while others describe it as "stump the chump" or "stump the dummy." Being yelled at by the president has become an internal initiation ceremony within the White House, indicating a level of respect.

Despite the challenges it poses, Biden's high expectations for his staff reflect his commitment to policy-driven decision-making. Those who have worked with him appreciate the fact that he challenges them and helps them arrive at better decisions. Some argue that Biden's outbursts are a reflection of his deep care and desire for his team to excel.
Um, yeah. So in other words, Biden is far more intense and driven behind the scenes than most people think. This article sounds more like a campaign ad.

Is there a point I’m missing here?
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
  1. Lack of coherence: The speech lacks a clear structure and transitions between ideas. Biden jumps from one topic to another without providing a logical flow. Some words sound like gibberish.
  2. Excessive use of humor: While humor can be effective in engaging an audience, the speech contains excessive and sometimes irrelevant fictional jokes that detract from the main message.
  3. Repetition…
Are you sure this list is supposed to be describing Biden?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TWS1405_2
Yeah, sure...okay. You continue living in la la land while the rest of us (well, most of us) live in reality.

Biden is your reality.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
This article sounds more like a campaign ad.
Agreed.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
So, the only specific example 3 sources can provide is from a legit fuckup 2 years ago?  Sounds like a better than average temperment to me.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Best.Korea
No, not my reality and definitely not my potus. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TWS1405_2
He who is the president of USA, he is the reality of USA.

Why did so many people vote for Biden? 
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
'First world'
'Well developed democracy'

Options are a man who can barely string 3 sentences together and stumbles off stage against a deranged narcissist also old as fuck and losing his marbles barely able to read, let alone string coherent sentences together.

I never ever believed Id see president or majority-backed candidates to make Bush Jr look well put together and he was a real shit twat of a president.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
No, not my reality
Didn’t know we get to just pick them. Right wing arguments suddenly make so much sense.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
-->
@<<<TWS1405_2>>>
No, not my reality
Didn’t know we get to just pick them. Right wing arguments suddenly make so much sense.
How does not liking the hair sniffing old fart with dementia occupying the WH = "right wing arguments"?

That is my personal opinion on the matter, which has nothing to do with right, left, center or other arguments. 

Oh wait, that's right. You're just pulling shit out of thin air in order to make yourself sound smart. Epic Fail.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
How does not liking the hair sniffing old fart with dementia occupying the WH = "right wing arguments"?
It was tongue and cheek, calm down.

I will say however, if you don’t like a man who sniffs others hair, you’re really not going to like a man who has admitted out loud that he sexually assaults others and has 27 accusers.

And if you don’t like someone who’s not up to par cognitively, you’re really not going to like a candidate who thinks clean coal is when they take it and scrub it with a brush, or that the answer to CA’s wildfire problem is a rake, or that it might be a good idea to drop a nuke in a hurricane.

Can’t wait to see your reaction to that guy.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
Um, yeah. So in other words, Biden is far more intense and driven behind the scenes than most people think. This article sounds more like a campaign ad.

Is there a point I’m missing here?
I was going to say this sounds like the same sensationalist spin they put on Trump, but then I saw your comment. Your standards are now more than a light year apart.

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Greyparrot
The last two presidential elections I was firmly Team None Of The Above!

I miss McCain vs Obama. We all knew McCain didn’t stand a chance but whomever won, we wouldn’t be the laughing stock of the world.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Barney
I miss McCain vs Obama. We all knew McCain didn’t stand a chance but whomever won, we wouldn’t be the laughing stock (sic) of the world.
And yet we were just that...and the whole country was embarrassed. 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
I like Vivek best... and he isn't afraid of any platform he is invited to speak on. He kills it here.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Barney
yep
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I was going to say this sounds like the same sensationalist spin they put on Trump, but then I saw your comment. Your standards are now more than a light year apart.
How so? Please let me know what part you don’t understand so I can enlighten you.