Think Islam is a religion of peace? Think again.

Author: Grugore

Total: 293
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
I seriously doubt you know much more about Islam and Muslims that I do. 

I know more than enough to know it is not religion of peace but a ideology of conversion and conquest. I don't care what you doubt.

I am disappointed you can't accept the reality of Islamophobia.   it is human nature to distrust strangers - so of course there are anti-Muslim bigots in the world - certainly in the UK.  

And you just cannot help yourself can you. My problem is with Islam. You know this but just cannot help yourself throwing the word " muslim" into the mix EXACTLY as you have done above.

Islamophobia

It is not IRRATIONAL to fear islam. 1400 years of war and conquest proves that point perfectly, and above all this, no matter what you have wrote at post 263 above non of it  goes anywhere to proving is a Peaceful religion as you seem so desperate to convince people otherwise.

So you claim to have had a wife who happened to be a non practicing muslim. SO!!!! This doesn't prove islam is a religion of peace does It?  And If I cared and was interested, the first question you should be pressed on is why was she a non practicing muslim? Did she actually see islam for what it was? 

I personally do not believe you were ever married to a muslim. Ex muslim maybe. 

Asma Lamrabet has been involved for many years in the reflection on the issue of women in Islam, and she gives numerous lectures on this subject throughout the world.Essayist and engaged in the reformist reading of Islam in general and the question of women in particular.

"It goes without saying that the marriage of a Muslim woman to a non-Muslim man is one of the main taboo issues in debates on Islam".

"According to a broad consensus religiously sterile, a Muslim woman is formally forbidden to marry a non-Muslim man regardless of his religion, while a Muslim man is allowed to get married to a non Muslim woman, mainly a Christian or a Jew, considered by the Islamic schools as “People of the Book”
What does the Qur’an say about this issue and how does it deal with the marriage of Muslim men and women to non-Muslims?
In the Qur’an, there is only one verse that clearly tackles this issue. It is absolutely the main verse that states a provision on marriage with a category of non-Muslims.
Allah says: “Do not marry idolatresses (al mushrikāt) till they believe; and certainly a believing maid is better than an idolatress even though she would please you; and do not marry idolaters (al Mushrikīn) till they believe (hata yūminū), and certainly a believing slave is better than an idolater, even though he would please you. These invite to the Fire, and Allah invites to the Garden and to forgiveness by His grace, and makes clear His revelations to mankind so that they may remember.”Qur’an 2:221.

NOW<  go into ignore mode and take up your usual position of plunging your head in the sand and tell us all how and why this centuries old ISLAMIC Taboo did not apply to you and your Muslim wife.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>If you believe I am only showing the bad side of Islam, please feel free to show me the good side.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
In my experience a great any muslims are pretty lax!

My problem is with Islam. You know this but just cannot help yourself throwing the word " muslim" into the mix EXACTLY as you have done above.
It seems to me you should take more care to distance yourself from the crude racists of this world.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Here is post #239 in full.
Added: 12.24.18 12:10PM
--> @Stephen
The Home Office claims that there are between 26 and 30 THOUSAND!!!!!!! muslim jihadis roaming the streets of Britain.

I'm not going back to find it but what you cited said the EU claimed there ere 25,000 Muslims in the UK who may pose a threat.
In your ignorance you would not understand the difference.

Here is how you claim the exchange went.
And I asked you AT POST 188 above for moreinformation of the Israeli sniper deliberately targeted  4 year oldpalestinian child.  Could you post that story up for me please.  Youhave fell very silent on this issue. Is there a reason  you won't back upthis story?

I'm not going back to find it but what 
You are a liar.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
My problem is with Islam
You mean with a book.

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@disgusted
The real deal Qur'an is oral.

75 days later

Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@Mopac
I studied Islam with the intent of maybe becoming a Muslim. I read the Koran in its entirety half a dozen times, and was actually being guided by commentaries and such which tried to convince me that all this really horrific sounding stuff was very contextual. I was able to give it the benefit of the doubt. I thought, ok, maybe this could be a religion of peace.

Then, like I said, I read the hadith, and it all of a sudden became a lot harder to give that benefit of the doubt.
- Alright, what hadiths do you have issues with then?

Now, even if you were to give it that credit, Islam is utterly incompatable with western society, which is decadent, pagan, and abominably offensive to the Islamic mindset.
- As it is to any non-postmodernist-western mindset, including that of the western society itself of decades ago. The western culture today is so much more different from what it was few decades ago than any society's culture has ever differed from any other before that. 

It is very hard to detach Islam from government.
- Government rests on Law & Politics, both of which rests on Morality & Ethics. It is inevitable that Government be driven by morality, wether religious or secular or both.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Grugore
- Hardly anything this abysmal author says is true or meaningful. Try harder...

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Stephen
Quran 8:39
 And fight them until there is no fitnah and[until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed,Allah is Seeing of what they do.

See that? this is Jihad and it is perpetual war against the non believer until " religion, all of it, is for Allah".  It is about the Islamisation of the world and by the sword if necessary.  You can deny this fact if you choose but it won't change the goal of Islam 

- "Fight them" who? Aliens maybe? Why don't you quote the entire verse. 

"Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you* but do not transgress*. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors*. And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you*, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there*. But if they fight you*, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. And if they cease*, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] religion is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression* except against the oppressors*. [Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution*. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you*. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear Him." (2:190-194)

- What do you know! "Them" in the verse is referring to "those who fight you", "the transgressors", "those who expelled you", "those who do not cease fighting", "the oppressors", "the aggressors", "those who assaulted you"...   as the verse consistently states & overstates 11 consecutive times, to fight back only in self-defense against the aggressors & the oppressors & to cease fighting once they cease. 

- If you are quoting a verse from the Quran, at least try to not grossly misquote it. Anything else you got?

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Stephen
Is all I have done on this thread is quote facts and probably 99% of those have been from ISLAMIC scholarly sources as does the author Harry Richardson in the PDF posted by the OP. . Sources you just don't accept. I cannot help you there, you either believe their words or you don't. 
- It's more like the opposite of that. Statistically, around 90% of child abusers are white male. If "Muslim" gangs have half a dozen suspects, white pedophile rings are in the hundreds [https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/20/britain-child-sex-abuse_n_7342712.html]... "over 1400 suspects of public prominence", "666 of the offenders being investigated were alleged to have carried out abuse at institutions including schools, children"s homes, and religious institutions". The infamous Jimmy Savile's victim count has reached over 400 alone... 

After reading the pdf post in the OP's link. It has inspired me to order some of the works of a medical doctor Dr Wafa Sultan who also trained as a psychiatrist in Syria,  who is quoted by Harry Richardson in the PDF .
- Wafa Sultan is an ignorant moron who has no clue what she is saying, she only knows how to scream. Why don't you tell us exactly what your objection is?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Yassine
YAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
YAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN
Pretty much what i feel when i see your stuff.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
Pretty much what i feel when i see your stuff.

Indeed I believe it does. The facts repeated about islam are hard to swallow for a muslim apologist such as yourself.

"Hate speech at Auckland Mosque by Hormoz Ghahremani of Iranian Embassy"

I hope you choke on it.

So much for free speech on the delicate subject of this vile ideology that is Islam 

"NEW ZEALAND PASTOR ARRESTED IN AUSTRALIA FOR EXPOSING ISLAM"

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
right now i'm following this story.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
Yes absolutely terrible and terrifying, Keith. I wonder what drove these once normal everyday people to suddenly turn so vile and violent? Does it say anything in the story that you are following as to the cause of such vile medieval savagery? Was they doing it on the instructions of a god? Were they trying to overthrow democracy, and force anyone to submit to their own barbaric ideology?   They are no better than the muslim fanatic trying to impose Islam on the whole world. Absolutely disgraceful.

"NEW ZEALAND PASTOR ARRESTED IN AUSTRALIA FOR EXPOSING ISLAM"

"Hate speech at Auckland Mosque by Hormoz Ghahremani of Iranian Embassy"

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
I wonder what drove these once normal everyday people to suddenly turn so vile and violent?
Reading stuff like your posts, I should think.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Stephen
Yes absolutely terrible and terrifying, Keith. I wonder what drove these once normal everyday people to suddenly turn so vile and violent?
- Yes, I wonder...? His home & people were not invaded, pillaged, bombed & humiliated, nor massacred or displaced by the millions... To turn to the ultimate violence & shoot innocent people, men & women & children, in cold blood in their place of worship just because of their ethnicity is indeed something to wonder about. I also wonder how will these kind of western people turn if their homes were actually invaded & pillaged...! History has already shown us the answer, the ultimate vengeance. 

Does it say anything in the story that you are following as to the cause of such vile medieval savagery?
- It does indeed: skin color. Indeed, Medieval European savagery.

Was they doing it on the instructions of a god? Were they trying to overthrow democracy, and force anyone to submit to their own barbaric ideology?
- They didn't have to force anyone, since they went ahead & ended their lives. Not much choice left after that...

They are no better than the muslim fanatic trying to impose Islam on the whole world. Absolutely disgraceful. 
- Or the Christian fanatics actively doing so.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Yassine
 Yes, I wonder...? His home & people were not invaded, pillaged, bombed & humiliated, nor massacred or displaced by the millions... To turn to the ultimate violence & shoot innocent people, men & women & children, in cold blood in their place of worship just because of their ethnicity is indeed something to wonder about. I also wonder how will these kind of western people turn if their homes were actually invaded & pillaged...! History has already shown us the answer, the ultimate vengeance. 
Bore , bore, yawn, yawn, bore, bore, bore, yawn fkn YAWWWWWWWN

- It does indeed: skin color. Indeed, Medieval European savagery.

It says nothing of the sort you lying FKR. here see for yourself

- They didn't have to force anyone, since they went ahead & ended their lives. Not much choice left after that...

So that's a no then. Stop lying .

Or the Christian fanatics actively doing so.

So that's another no then.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Stephen
Bore , bore, yawn, yawn, bore, bore, bore, yawn fkn YAWWWWWWWN
- Are you 5 years old? Honestly. How about a debate to settle this...? You'll be my first. 

It says nothing of the sort you lying FKR. here see for yourself
- Have you read the memo, it's all about the 'White' race, i.e. skin color. You should read it, it may inspire you to do something stupid as well. You probably shouldn't though... 

So that's a no then. Stop lying .
- Nope, they're pretty much dead. Quite dead. I can assure you.

So that's another no then. 
- It's literally what's happening genius! Tell me though, how do you live with so much hate inside you? Must be tough.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
The rise of white inferiority nazism is the cause, they recognise but refuse to acknowledge how inferior to everything they are but desperately desire to be superior to a brain damaged garden slug. The shooter is a combination of small man's syndrome and no brain syndrome.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
The shooter is a combination of small man's syndrome and no brain syndrome.
Most likely correct again. 10/10 You are so good at stating the FKN obvious but never the facts or the truth.

15 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
Islam is a religion of peace.
The average Muslim prays 5 times a day. Is married to 4 wives. Has to maintain a full beard. Wears a full length shirt that is difficult to run in. And as it was discovered most are armed with  a small box cutter that can only disposed one infidel at a time. It's these limitations put on Muslims that make Islam a religion of peace.

11 days later

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Grugore
ISLAM ALLAH....JEW GOD....JESUS HOAX....all 3 are human inventions...all 3 are neighbors in a region of NEVER ENDING CONFLICT over these
idiotic man made GOD hoaxes...none of which existed in the earlier and truly extraordinary civilizations of the region...Sumerian...Assyrian...Egyptian
++++ all of whom have had their STORIES RAPED and TWISTED into the absurd JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD hoaxes....and their Torah..Bible..Koran
VOMIT.....

All 3 are GUILTY of MURDER and DESTRUCTION using their idiotic and NO SHOW GOD GARBAGE as a SCAPEGOAT TOOL....where is their 
IDIOT GOD ?   each has totally absurd stories of their GOD intervening when the SHT HIT THE FAN AGAINST THEM...the JEW GOD parted the
Red Sea for his pathetic creation...and hasn't been around since the PHARAOHS !   

Where the HELL was the JEW GOD when 6 million of his pathetic creation were being exterminated by the NAZI's ?    on VACATION ?  RETIRED ?

and same for the JESUS hoax....and how about that ALLAH GOD ?   his lunatic followers actually MURDERED MILLIONS for him !   

NO...NO....it's 2019...and going forward HUMANITY no longer needs any of these idiotic ABRAHAMIC GOD HOAXES...time for these 3 GOD
STOOGES to be shelved in the Comic Book Mythology section of a Library and forgotten...as they have done to all the other GODS and civilizations
of EARTH....these selfish bastards and their old man invented GODS need to be FLUSHED DOWN the TOILET....
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@WisdomofAges
GOD....JESUS HOAX....all 3 are human inventions...all 3 are neighbors in a region of NEVER ENDING CONFLICT over these
idiotic man made GOD hoaxes...none of which existed in the earlier and truly extraordinary civilizations of the region...Sumerian...Assyrian...Egyptian
++++ all of whom have had their STORIES RAPED and TWISTED into the absurd JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD hoaxes....and their Torah..Bible..Koran
VOMIT.....

All 3 are GUILTY of MURDER and DESTRUCTION using their idiotic and NO SHOW GOD GARBAGE as a SCAPEGOAT TOOL....where is their
IDIOT GOD ?   each has totally absurd stories of their GOD intervening when the SHT HIT THE FAN AGAINST THEM...the JEW GOD parted the
Red Sea for his pathetic creation...and hasn't been around since the PHARAOHS !  

Where the HELL was the JEW GOD when 6 million of his pathetic creation were being exterminated by the NAZI's ?    on VACATION ?  RETIRED ?

and same for the JESUS hoax....and how about that ALLAH GOD ?   his lunatic followers actually MURDERED MILLIONS for him !  

NO...NO....it's 2019...and going forward HUMANITY no longer needs any of these idiotic ABRAHAMIC GOD HOAXES...time for these 3 GOD
STOOGES to be shelved in the Comic Book Mythology section of a Library and forgotten...as they have done to all the other GODS and civilizations
of EARTH....these selfish bastards and their old man invented GODS need to be FLUSHED DOWN the TOILET....

You know what the Muslims were doing during the Holocaust. They were following Islam a religion of peace.
Islam is a religion of peace.
The average Muslim prays 5 times a day. Is married to 4 wives. Has to maintain a full beard. Wears a full length shirt that is difficult to run in.and as it was discovered most are armed with a box cutter that can only dispose on infidel at a time. It's these limitations put on Muslims that make Islam a religion of peace.