Think Islam is a religion of peace? Think again.

Author: Grugore

Total: 293
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Grugore
You mean you want to shoot to kill children.
disgusted
disgusted
@witchypoo.
Citation numpty?
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Goldtop
Without looking it up, how many islamist attacks were there in the uk in 2018?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Why? A maths teacher will probably agree with you on the figures, figures that I myself have not disputed. But as far as proving Islam is a religion of peace it has no bearing whatsoever. It just means that a large proportion of muslims living in the U.K are peaceful, it doesn't mean ISLAM is peaceful.

And the 1billion Muslims living peacefully in the world is proof that they are peaceful.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Grugore
--> @Stephen
@Steven: "The Home Office claims that there are between 26 and 30 THOUSAND!!!!!!! muslim jihadis roaming the streets of Britain."
And most of the remaining rag heads support them.

Unfortunately this is absolutely true. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
It's not what you quoted, so you were or are lying, which is it? If you are reduced to supporting the grug you must know you are as wrong as it is possible to get.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
It's still not clear what 'religion of peace' means.  If we clear that up it will be easier to say if Islam is one or not.

Well why don't YOU start a discussion on this barbaric ideology that our world leader insist on telling us is a "religion of peace"?

Meantime If you believe I am only showing the bad side of Islam, please feel free to show me the good side. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
If you believe I am only showing the bad side of Islam, please feel free to show me the good side. 
I have continually throughout this thread. 1billion peaceful Muslims. All amercans are murderers because they have tens of thousands of troops all around the world killing innocent civilians.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Why should I bother it won't make any difference to your argument which is "if a muslim calls for or commits an atrocity then his religion is not peaceful" When an Israeli soldier commits an atrocity it proves that his religion is not a religion of peace. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Your argument is puerile nonsense based entirely on ignorant propaganda.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
I am perfectly aware the literal meaning of 'islamopobia' is not 'anti-muslim bigotry' but it's the word that has stuck in English - unfortuntely. 

Indeed it has " has stuck in English"  and apologist like yourself have seen to it that it has.

But however imperfect th available vocaulary is, we have to do our best with it!

Indeed, this means drop the word "islamophobia" out at the first sign of anyone criticizing Islam, as you do, at every opportunity and at every given chance,  but oddly  have never been able to tell us what is good about islam.

Islam is not ultra-pacifist as quakerism is. 
Ya don't say. What is it then, "kind of passive" ?

Almost all muslim scholars agree that it is a duty to defend the faith and the faithful,

The faith you are talking about is ISLAM, And mulsims are also instructed to convert others to it and by the sword if necessary>>>

Quran 8:39
 And fight them until there is no fitnah and[until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed,Allah is Seeing of what they do.

It teaches hate and division towards anyone not muslim>>

"Fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them and seize them, confine them, and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush". 

"You, who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact]allies of one another".

but holy war must b defensive, not aggressive.   

Just not being Muslim is an offence to muslims. Those two white scandinavian girls were beheaded very recently because  "they were an offence to allah".

Is islam a religion of peace or not?   Yes and no.
That is the most ignorant statement on this issue I have ever heard in my life. And you have the absolute nerve to call others "ignorant of Islam".

You really need to do some homework if you want to discuss something you know absolutely NOTHING ABOUT!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>If you believe I am only showing the bad side of Islam, please feel free to show me the good side.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
And I asked you AT POST 188 above for moreinformation of the Israeli sniper deliberately targeted  4 year oldpalestinian child.  Could you post that story up for me please.  Youhave fell very silent on this issue. Is there a reason  you won't back upthis story?

I'm not going back to find it but what 
So we only have your very trustworthy word for the story you have told us about an Israeli sniper purposely targeting a 4 year old child . and you have the nerve to continually press people for "citations". 

AND none of this does not go anywhere in proving Islam is a religion of peace , I'm afraid, 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
One Billion.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
And I asked you AT POST 188 above for moreinformation of the Israeli sniper deliberately targeted  4 year oldpalestinian child.  Could you post that story up for me please.  Youhave fell very silent on this issue. Is there a reason  you won't back upthis story?

Just look at this BLATANT LIE.
Here is the truth.

--> @Stephen

The Home Office claims that there are between 26 and 30 THOUSAND!!!!!!! muslim jihadis roaming the streets of Britain.

I'm not going back to find it but what you cited said the EU claimed there ere 25,000 Muslims in the UK who may pose a threat.
In your ignorance you would not understand the difference.

Just a pathetic godist liar, they aren't capable of even recognising the truth.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Why? A maths teacher will probably agree with you on the figures, figures that I myself have not disputed. But as far as proving Islam is a religion of peace it has no bearing whatsoever. It just means that a large proportion of muslims living in the U.K are peaceful, it doesn't mean ISLAM is peaceful.

And the 1billion Muslims living peacefully in the world is proof that they are peaceful.

"THEY" people you mean.  This is where you keep getting confused. It doesn't matter how many or how peaceful muslims<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HERE  you are talking people, not ISLAM

The Islamic "faith" <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< is not people or a race and never will be.  IT, Islam, is an ideology and a bad one at that.

So again, it doesn't matter what numbers you throw at me, it will never ever mean that ISLAM is a religion of peace. . 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
So what, so is ambigrassdity but no-one takes any notice of it. Muslims are peaceful generally as are Christians The quran and the bible are disgusting books of evil, so fucking what.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Just look at this BLATANT LIE.

UK home to upto 25,000 Islamist extremists who could pose threat, EU official warns
Mrde Kerchove said the UK was home to the highest known number of Islamistradicals in Europe – between 20,000 and 25,000 people – with 3,000considered a direct threat by MI5 and 500 under constant surveillance.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/islamist-extremists-uk-highest-number-europe-25000-terror-threat-eu-official-isis-islam-britain-a7923966.html
  And non of above goes to prove Islam is a religion of peace. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
You're right for a change, it doesn't prove a fuckin' thing. Intellectually inferiors and the unfortunately indoctrinated find proof where none exists.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Neither you nor anyone else knows what the camel fucker said.
By that I take it, you mean Allah's messenger and perfect role model prophet Muhammad. Well muslims believe they do know what their perfect prophet said., so why don't  YOU just tell them how wrong they are for a change instead of "singling out " christians and the bible?  You seem you have absolutely no problem with attacking Christians and christianity, You have been doing that almost every single post you make.

Muslims are peaceful generally as are Christians 

I agree. It is their scriptures that I disagree with. WOW!  we seem to have made some ground.

The quran and the bible are disgusting books of evil,

I agree and but different reasons.

so fucking what.
Well the Quran is the perfect word of allah you see and the very foundation of Islam. ISLAM and the Hadith is Islam. 

I just knew you would get there in the end. GOOD BOY!

You're right for a change, it doesn't prove a fuckin' thing. 
Correct!!!  WELL DONE!!!!!!!. You are getting good at seeing the facts for what they really are , GOOD BOY!

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
You failed to address your blatant lie. You combined two unrelated posts in a blatant lie. Want to try pathetically to defend yourself?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
You failed to address your blatant lie. You combined two unrelated posts in a blatant lie.

Stop being silly , it wasn't a lie. No I have posted what I have said, figures may be a bit off in that link, but the fact remains the same, there are MUSLIM jihadis on British soil. 

It doesn't matter what the figures are. The figures nor you have proven Islam to be a religion of peace.

Want to try pathetically to defend yourself?
From what? I stated figures, you stated figures, none of which go to prove that Islam is a religion of peace. And there was me thinking you had finally grasped it all.

Now why don't you start attacking Islam with the same venom that you have no problem attacking christians with?

By that I take it, you mean Allah's messenger and perfect role model prophet Muhammad. Well muslims believe they do know what their perfect prophet said., so why don't  YOU just tell them how wrong they are for a change instead of "singling out " christians and the bible?  You seem you have absolutely no problem with attacking Christians and christianity, You have been doing that almost every single post you make.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen

I agree. It is their scriptures that I disagree with. WOW!  we seem to have made some ground.
In that case it's hard to see what we are arguing about!   Put another way, you contend the presence of verses such as 8:39 means Islam is not 'a religion of peace'.   In support you point to the many acts of terror, violence, war and conquest by Muslims.

It isn't that gus and I are blind to the obvious.  But you seem unwilling to go any deeper.  What is the context of 8:39?   how is it interpreted by scholars and understood by ordinary Muslims?  What is its role in radicalisation?

It's a shame forums degenerate into soap boxes.   Forums should be where ideas are shared and bounced around - formal debates are on the other page and blogging is free.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser

In that case it's hard to see what we are arguing about!  

Who is arguing only you and disgusted. You are both apologist for this barbaric ideology. I have never argued any other way than to say ISLAM is not a religion of peace. You and disgusted have made it about muslims simply because you have no argument to support Islam being a religion of peace.

Put another way, you contend the presence of verses such as 8:39 means Islam is not 'a religion of peace'.   In support you point to the many acts of terror, violence, war and conquest by Muslims.
  You forgot that in support of my claim and the claim of many others. I ALSO offer in support many statements from ISLAMIC sources. 

But you seem unwilling to go any deeper. 

What is the context of 8:39?  how is it interpreted by scholars and understood by ordinary Muslims? 

I have given my opinion on what this verse means. It means exactly what it says, " until ALL religion is for Allah".

Quran 8:39
 And fight them until there is no fitnah and[until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed,Allah is Seeing of what they do.
You seem to recoil at this verse that you couldn't even post it in full. Is it because it explains ISLAM in a nutshell? Bring home a bit of truth does it? You still haven't given us you interpretation of this verse even after many requests to do so.

But you seem unwilling to go any deeper. 

I am forced to go deeper simply because you don't understand a thing about this ideology and simply try to defend it with left wing rhetoric and accusations of Racism, bigotry and that good ole favourite of yours, the non word "islamophobia". I also go "deeper" because I can go deeper. I have reda much on Islam since 9/11 I suggest you before you go bandying those accusations around as if you are and expert on me and on Islam

It's a shame forums degenerate into soap boxes.   

Offering up factual evidence from learned scholars and teaches of the ideology is soap boxing now is it? You have not offered a single solitary piece of evidence that shows Islam to be a religion of peace. Not a single piece. I on the other hand have offered support for my claim from those who do know and have "A  DEEPER" understanding of what this Islamic ideology stands for.

It is you who has taken to the "soap box"  and have "degenerated the forum" crying on behalf of muslims and Islam apologising for it at every opportunity while not offering a single iota of evidence to support  the FALSE claim that Islam is a religion of peace. I keep offering you the chance to state your case. YOU haven't because you can't.  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>If you believe I am only showing the bad side of Islam, please feel free to show me the good side.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
Is the most important thing to you whether 'Islam is a religion of peace'?  It's not even a meaningful phrase. 

I am disappointed you can't accept the reality of Islamophobia.   it is human nature to distrust strangers - so of course there are anti-Muslim bigots in the world - certainly in the UK.   You deny being one - I can accept that - but to deny the phenomenon even exists is ridiculous.   Islamophobia is not the word I would have chosen, but I am not going to do a King Canute over it!

I seriously doubt you know much more about Islam and Muslims that I do.  My late wife was a Muslim (admitedly not very devout!).   i was in Nairobi when the US embassy was blown up in 1998 and I saw the reaction of ordinary Muslims to it - which was mainly bafflement!   I saw the same on 9-11 2001.  

It says - apparently - in the Koran that Muslims should not make friends or allies with 'infidels'.  Well,  they do.  I don't have to study any scholars to know that because I have personal experience of their friendship. 

I do not deny that what was a minor strand of a 'conservative' (or choose the word you prefer!) interpretation of Islam has become far more influential over the last 3-4 decades.   Why do you think that is?
Grugore
Debates: 1
Grugore
To all the idiots defending Islam. Have you even read the OP? Because any sane person, after reading it, would come to the inescapable truth that Islam is antithetical to the values of any civilized culture. It is violent and brutal and it's goal is nothing less than the conversion or death of every person on the planet. This is the truth that you deny.
Grugore
Debates: 1
Grugore
-->
@keithprosser
You poor fool. They are not your friends. They only pretend to be. When there are enough muslims, wherever you live, they will turn on you. This is a practice they have used for 1,400 years. And it works because of fools like you.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Grugore
Well, I did have a few rows with my Muslim late wife, but we always made up!
Paul
Paul
-->
@Grugore
This is from the bible:

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die. - Dt.13:6-10

So you as you can see the bible is not peaceful either.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Grugore
Some Christians are also as vile and morally bankrupt as you, but not all of them are. Same with Muslims.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
This proves you a liar.

Supply the post number for this
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted

Supply the post number for this

At 230 I wrote: .

And I asked you AT POST 188 above for moreinformation of the Israeli sniper deliberately targeted  4 year old Palestinianchild.  Could you post that story up for me please.  You have fellvery silent on this issue. Is there a reason  you won't back up this story?

At 239 you posted;
I'm not going back tofind it but what you cited said the EU claimed there ere 25,000 Muslims in theUK who may pose a threat.

In your ignorance you would not understand the difference.

So And I ask you again, doyou have a single piece of evidence that this Israeli sniper deliberatelytargeted  4 year old Palestinian child for purely religious reasons? Do youin fact have a single piece of evidence that proves this particular Israeli sniperwas a Jew? He could have been Christian.