Indoctrinated locals confuse Trump for Biden.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 57
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
“If voting made any difference they wouldn’t let us do it”

- Mark Twain

As usual you lie. Mark Twain never said that. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Yes, unrest is a form of complaining.
You are not an activist. You don’t engage in unrest. That is the BLM folks.You serve no purpose in society.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Vegasgiants
He doesn’t have the guts or the brains to be an anarchist.

Everything he says is factually untrue. Even the Mark Twain quote. He has no ability for logical thought or critical thinking.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
It does, because being the elite by definition means you have all the power to manufacture the illusion of choice to those that have no power.
That’s bullshit too. Republicans consider anyone with an education “elite”. They don’t apply that term to wealthy people or people in power.

The elites are the experts. They ones who are pushing new ideas for progress. The people who pushed for LED light bulbs are the elites.
People who believe man made climate change is real are elites.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

The elites are the experts. 

Like these "experts?"
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Like these "experts?"
John Stossel! What an embarrassment. The people you listen to are an embarrassment. You are an embarrassment.

And the SPLC has a much better reputation than the hack John Stossel.

So I am starting to get a picture that you are a libertarian. Libertarians are worse than Republicans. Rand Paul is a disgrace.

Libertarians are simply Republicans without the religion and who like to use drugs.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Stossel TV
In 2019, Stossel launched Stossel TV, an online channel which distributes weekly videos via social media platforms. Videos challenge assumptions about the effectiveness of government regulations and programs, illustrate how free markets help people live better lives, and teach the principles and benefits of a free society.

Lol

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Barney
You are an embarrassment.

Reported for adhoms and continued harassment.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Reported for adhoms and continued harassment.
Classic crybaby. A liar claiming to be the victim.

John Stossel! What an embarrassment. The people you listen to are an embarrassment. You are an embarrassment.

You forgot to include the always important context.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
It never ceases to amaze me how anti-left yo-yo’s will bend over backwards to argue that Trump is not a racist.
Clearly you did not watch the video. Most of the people attributed those statements falsely to Trump.
So what? I did watch the video but that doesn’t matter because this is irrelevant to the point I just made.

Also, odd that you have a response to this but not to post 18.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
What was your point of that post? I might have already addressed it.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
The point was that your premise for what the media is reasonable for is wrong.

I also pointed you back to my previous post (#6) where I broke down in detail why the media had no obligation to focus on Biden’s comments. All you did was ignore every point I made to repeat your original assertion; that the people were unaware of his comments which proves the failure of the biased media.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
 the media had no obligation to focus on Biden’s comments

You are correct. Corporate Media has no obligation to inform the peasants what is going on in DC. In fact, they have an obligation to their advertisers, especially advertisers that support certain crony politicians, to actively censor topics that could harm the rich and powerful. That isn't journalism, that is paid propaganda.

Journalism doesn't exist anymore, which is why people in the video were "shocked" to discover the truth that the propaganda that was sold as "news" was not true at all.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Elections are just the dog and pony show made to give us the illusion of choice.
So you believe every US election is fixed by some nefarious behind the scenes puppet master, is that right?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Ask Bernie Sanders supporters.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Bernie Sanders lost because he couldn’t get southern democrats, especially blacks, to support him. It’s true the DNC front loaded southern states in the election and that helped Hillary in 2016 and Biden in 2020.

Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Greyparrot
It's convenient to claim a secret cabal of elites control things

Like that round earth theory
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
the media had no obligation to focus on Biden’s comments
You are correct. Corporate Media has no obligation to inform the peasants what is going on in DC.
You are correct. [insert made up argument here]

If you have no intention of responding honestly you could just not respond.

Journalism doesn't exist anymore, which is why people in the video were "shocked" to discover the truth that the propaganda that was sold as "news" was not true at all.
If you want to argue journalism doesn’t exist anymore that’s fine, do so without repeating the same nonsense I have already addressed as you sit there pretending I haven’t addressed it.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Right, ask them about how their complaints lead to a complete change in the way the DNC picks it’s presidential nominees.

I would go into further detail on why your one example fails even as a single example to support your claim, but that would seem pointless. Do you have anything other than one primary to support your claim that American elections are just an illusion of choice?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Double_R
Right, ask them about how their complaints lead to a complete change in the way the DNC picks its presidential nominees.
Good point. The DNC did acknowledge their mistake by making changes to the process, including reducing the power of Super Delegates 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
And when proven wrong, you do what all intellectual cowards do, the Potomac Two-Step.
Translation; once I make my unsubstantiated argument you’ll come along and refute it to the point where I’ll have to just give up and walk away while calling you names.
BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!

Your delusions of grandeur and self-aggrandizement is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!! 

Can’t prove me wrong, so you retort with this banal hokey bullshit!!! Too funny 😂 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Can’t prove me wrong, so you retort with this banal hokey bullshit!!! Too funny 😂 
Greatest hits!

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Why is your side so weak and powerless in the media?

My "side" isn't part of the ultra rich uniparty. I  don't support the "side" that censors talk that would shock normal people (as in the video) when they are trying to screw the people over with manufactured issues and controlled opposition.
I don't think you actuallt have a side.

If there is a side you don't completely reject, then I missed a post. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
It was in quotations lol. I think you are the only one that gets it.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
Translation; once I make my unsubstantiated argument you’ll come along and refute it to the point where I’ll have to just give up and walk away while calling you names.
BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!

Thank you for proving my point.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
Nope. You proved my point. Again. And again. And again. Ha ha 
Best.Korea
Debates: 277
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
“If voting made any difference they wouldn’t let us do it”

- Mark Twain

“Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don’t. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls. They got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying. Lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I’ll tell you what they don’t want. They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That’s against their interests. That’s right.”
I dont know if voting makes any difference. I voted a couple of times. It just seems like great excitement over nothing. You get 2-3 candidates no matter where you live. If my choices are limited to only 2-3 candidates, and I disagree with all of them, I literally cant vote for my interests.