DebateArt should have an independent psychological group rate members on their behavior

Author: prefix

Total: 37
Vegasgiants
Debates: 4
Vegasgiants
-->
@prefix
Thus proving my point

Every post from you is a waste of time 
prefix
Debates: 7
prefix
-->
@Vegasgiants
Every post from you is a waste of time 
Thus proving my original position.
Vegasgiants
Debates: 4
Vegasgiants
-->
@prefix
Thus proving my original position 
prefix
prefix
-->
@Vegasgiants
Put that in quotes so it will not be considered  that you are claiming credit for the work of others.

23 days later

prefix
prefix
I have just been blocked by someone in this tread,.

It seems that my comments were making him "unhappy" since I was asking him to explain the meaning of his comments.

This then proves my assertion that "DebateArt should have an independent psychological group rate members on their behavior"

59 days later

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
DebateArt should have an independent psychological group rate members on their behavior
Yes, especially those who post that DART is a shit-hole and you are a bad person.

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@FLRW
Yes, especially those who post that DART is a shit-hole and you are a bad person.
It was my hope that the thread would receive as little attention as possible so as not to indulge that pretentious and condescending display. But it has brought to my attention something far more disgraceful--at first, I thought it was fair to assess that ponikshiy was a "new persona" of Wylted, but something about that post reeked of another member, or a member who I assume intends to have everyone believe he's a former member. Particularly that stereotypical and quite racist, Russian "guise." I've since come to the conclusion that it's a single person through his dissociative personalities who's attempting to gaslight the members of this forum with pathetic, dim-witted, puerile farces for the sake of attention mongering. And Wylted, even ponikshiy, and some others whom I will not name just yet are one of the many broken personalities of this one farceur.