i could actually see an argument that trump committed no crimes

Author: n8nrgim

Total: 157
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TWS1405_2
Anyone worth their salt in debate/discussion knows full well that… “Credibility is essential to establish in a debate, otherwise the other side(s) will have no reason to consider your points.” Additionally… “If you have pertinent experience with the topic of debate, making that experience and the associated knowledge known will help establish you as an authority on that topic, which in turn will grant you credibility.

So yeah, it does matter. 
Not to anyone who understands rational epistemology engaging in debate. No number of links will change that.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
--> 
@<<<TWS1405_2>>>
Anyone worth their salt in debate/discussion knows full well that… “Credibility is essential to establish in a debate, otherwise the other side(s) will have no reason to consider your points.” Additionally… “If you have pertinent experience with the topic of debate, making that experience and the associated knowledge known will help establish you as an authority on that topic, which in turn will grant you credibility. ”

So yeah, it does matter. 
Not to anyone who understands rational epistemology engaging in debate. No number of links will change that.

ROTFLMAO!!! 
Oh yeah they most certainly would!!  Well, at least those not those stuck in their own confirmation biases. There are quite a few members here who paddle upstream (Dunning Kruger Effect) in that regard, and you’re proving to be one of them at this point.  Shame. 

FLRW
FLRW

In 2019, a special court found former Pakistani ruler General Pervez Musharraf guilty of high treason under article 6 of Pakistan’s constitution — for suspending the constitution when he imposed a state of emergency in November 2007 — and sentenced him to death. Article 6 holds that a person who “abrogates or subverts or suspends or holds in abeyance” the country’s constitution has committed high treason. I hope the USA is as smart as Pakistan.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@FLRW

Lock Biden Up!! 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FLRW
In 2019, a special court found former Pakistani ruler General Pervez Musharraf guilty of high treason under article 6 of Pakistan’s constitution — for suspending the constitution when he imposed a state of emergency in November 2007 — and sentenced him to death. Article 6 holds that a person who “abrogates or subverts or suspends or holds in abeyance” the country’s constitution has committed high treason. I hope the USA is as smart as Pakistan.
Wow that's radical.

I mean 'we' know a few examples:
1.) Roe v Wade was a subversion of the constitution

2.) The legitimizing of the 2020 election via friendly lawsuits to ignore voting law also violates the constitution provision that electors are appointed in accordance with state legislatures.

3.) Almost all legislation termed "gun control" is in fact in violation of the 2nd ammendment

But... can we really kill all those people? So many judges legislators. Probably thousands. Well if it's what it takes to be as smart as Pakistan.

I do have a question though, isn't killing the a presidential candidate subverting the constitution too? So then we would have to kill the court that killed Trump (jury included). Damn.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty

Let's just wait until Trump is President. That is why me and all my friends are voting for him.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Best.Korea
they are all at 0 to 13 points, where Trump is at 57 points. He scores more than all the others together, let alone individually.
Hence proving my earlier comments about a cult of personality.

When I registered as a Republican the party was pro-military,  family values, and integrity. Amazing how fast that all inverted.

Sadly the Democratic Party isn’t any better, and is outright anti-democracy. So neither of the two parties are a fit for anyone with my value sets.