I now believe that Slifer The Sky Dragon is the only real God

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 8
Best.Korea
Debates: 275
Best.Korea
I have been thinking a lot about this. If I am to believe in some God, it should be the God I can see.

When I saw Slifer as a kid, in Yugioh season 2 episode 17, it was for the first time I have seen an actual God in glory.

I remember cheering "Kill them, Slifer, kill them!"

Later I learned that Slifer is one of three Egyptian Gods. In my mind, he is the coolest God among the three.

He is red and black, which are my favorite colors.

I am pretty sure Slifer would beat Christian God in battle. He could also beat muslim's Allah, I think.

No one ever seen Christian God or muslim god, but we have all seen Slifer. We know he is real. There are videos of him, and photos.

Slifer has two mouths, which make him look very cool.

He also has control of lightning and skies, and he is a dragon with large wings and long tail.

Plus, Slifer is Yugi's favorite God. Yugi is a good person. He fights for justice. So I am on the right track.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

You need to talk to Jim Bakker to see how to set up a tv show that will take in contributions to Slifer so you can get rich.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Christ-God and Allah are actually so small that they could stand side by side on a pinhead.

How big is Slifer?

I often wonder how small things work.

But I expect that small things wonder how big things work.

Are we big or small?

Maybe aliens are so small, that we can't see them

Or maybe we are so small, that aliens can't see us.

All hail Slifer the Sky Dragon.

Let's just hope that he doesn't go fuck a virgin and then nail his son to a post just so that I can remain a sinner.

All hail Slifer the sensible GOD.

Maybe our Universe is a tiny bubble in a vast ocean somewhere

Have you ever considered that BK?

Goodnight

And may Slifer bless you with his soothing breath.

n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
We know all the gods you mention r fictional. If we accept reality, that's a fact. We have reasons to believe a more generic God is true, and we have reasons to believe Jesus is true. So it's fair to think those ideas r true. To the extent that we lack lnowledge, virtue as Co creators can be found in faith. 

I know u r going through a doubting phase, but u also need to stay dedicated to truth
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@n8nrgim
Yes, there are reasons to believe God exists.

There are no reasons to believe he is good. 

Christianity is nonsense at best.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
I have been thinking a lot about this. If I am to believe in some God, it should be the God I can see.

When I saw Slifer as a kid, in Yugioh season 2 episode 17, it was for the first time I have seen an actual God in glory.

I remember cheering "Kill them, Slifer, kill them!"

Later I learned that Slifer is one of three Egyptian Gods. In my mind, he is the coolest God among the three.

I am pretty sure Slifer would beat Christian God in battle. He could also beat muslim's Allah, I think.

No one ever seen Christian God or muslim god, but we have all seen Slifer. We know he is real. There are videos of him, and photos.

Slifer has two mouths, which make him look very cool.

He also has control of lightning and skies, and he is a dragon with large wings and long tail.

Plus, Slifer is Yugi's favorite God. Yugi is a good person. He fights for justice. So I am on the right track.
Slifer the Sky Dragon = Osiris

Obelisk the Tormentor = Asar

Winged Dragon of Ra = Ra, or Amun-Ra.

Holactie/Horakhty the Creator of Light = Isis & Horus (Isis impregnated with/by Horus.)

Yu-Gi-Oh, I presume was intended to ingratiate Egyptian/Kemetic Paganism with little children.

He's typically red & black (and also white, if you consider his fangs and talons.) Those colors represent "the Black Mass."
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
I am most confused by Obelisk.

Slifer is obviously Osiris, it says so in anime.

Ra is obviously Ra.

However, Obelisk seems a mistery. No Egyptian God was named Obelisk. Geb maybe reminds of Obelisk by being God of Earth.

However, the last name "Tormentor" doesnt fit in with Geb.

You mentioned Asar. I thought that was just different name for Osiris.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
However, Obelisk seems a mistery. No Egyptian God was named Obelisk. Geb maybe reminds of Obelisk by being God of Earth.

However, the last name "Tormentor" doesnt fit in with Geb.

You mentioned Asar. I thought that was just different name for Osiris.
Asar is Osiris's Kemetic name/counterpart/personage (it's all the same.) The reason I presume that Obelisk the Tormentor is in fact Asar is because of the symbolism of obelisks (like the ones in Washington D.C. and Vatican City for example) which represent the severed Phallus/Penis of Asar/Osiris pointing to the Sun (Heru/Horus.) I wouldn't put much stalk into the "tormentor" description because the literal name of Obelisk is actually "the Giant Divine Soldier of Obelisk."