Problem of evil is not a problem for Christian God

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 46
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@FLRW
And the right had a caniption because Michelle Obama's outfit showed her arms.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Sidewalker

I'm surprised Ron DeSanctimonious didn't ban those photos.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@FLRW
I hope this is what the Afterlife looks like.

https://nypost.com/2016/08/01/melania-trumps-girl-on-girl-photos-from-racy-shoot-revealed/
Oh, yeah!! If it were true I would kill myself right now. 😁

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
I also find it funny that God appeared and talked to people in the past, but doesnt talk to people today and doesnt show himself anymore to anyone on Earth.
Who says God doesn't talk to people today and doesn't show himself anymore?  Or are you really crying in your drinks because God has chosen not to talk to you or show himself to you?  I suspect that is the real problem. You want God to jump to your tune. To do your bidding.  And when he doesn't, well, you just go the old line that he must be fake.   It couldn't be you, could it? So, It must be God or those people who believe in God. Well, that's good logic, anyway. LOL @ the simplicity of such simpletons.

Could those old stories of God appearing in cloud be just old people's rambling tales. People in ancient times did tell lots of lies and invented all sort of religions. If there was just one God, you would expect 1 religion, not 3000 different ones.
Anything is possible I suppose, but how likely or probable or reasonable is it that these are just stories?  People in modern times tell a lot of lies and invent all sorts of myths. Like, the Big Bang Theory. Or the theory of Evolution. Or that there are not just two genders.  Or that if you feel you are a man, you must be.  Or that the ends justify the means. Or that there are no absolutes.  

I take the view - that if there were just ONE GOD, there would be lots of copycats. And counterfeits and lo and behold, so there are. 

The fact that there are lots of different religions doesn't necessarily imply that there is no genuine one. If something is good and true and people like it, there is always going to be innovative people who want to control it. And if they can't then well, they will make their own. I think that is potentially the reason we have over 3,000 different religions.  I think the way to spot the genuine one is -to look for the God you cannot control.   The one who REFUSES to be seen and heard UNTIL he wants to be seen and heard.   
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
Hey maybe Zeus is the true God.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
Since Zeus is rumoured to have been born on the Island of Crete, we can safely assume he did not make the heavens and earth and therefore is not the Creator God. 

Still, good guess. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
Slifer the Sky dragon could be creator God. Or maybe it is Mbombo of Bakuba mythology, who vomited out the world upon feeling a stomachache. 

Yeah, that sounds about right.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Guess what time it is AGAIN? Yep, Jesus and I have to correct Miss Tradesecret's Bible Duncery®️ again!  

MISS TRADESECRET ONCE AGAIN REMOVING ONE OF HER FEET FROM HER MOUTH TO INSERT THE OTHER ONE QUOTE: “Or are you really crying in your drinks because God has chosen not to talk to you or show himself to you? I suspect that is the real problem. You want God to jump to your tune. To do your bidding.

Well, where do we start with Miss Tradesecrets Bible Stupidisms®️ upon this topic?  Jesus as God (2 Peter 1:1) most certainly wants the TRUE Christian like myself to do our bidding for us as Jesus’ inspired words herewith so state: 

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19)

And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.” (Matthew 21:22)

If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.” (John  15:7)

MISS TRADESECRET MAKING A BIBLE FOOL OF HERSELF AGAIN QUOTE:  “I take the view - that if there were just ONE GOD, there would be lots of copycats. And counterfeits and lo and behold, so there are.”

When being a TRUE Christian, which Miss Tradesecret IS NOT, then the last word you would use is “IF,” as when she said “if there were just one GOD” in alluding to the fact that there might be more gods, which is BLASPHEME!  

Poor Miss Tradesecret shows herself to be Bible Stupid once again where this passage shows her Bible ineptness in what she said beforehand: For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,” (1 Timothy 2:5)

POOR MISS TRADESECRET STEPPING IN THE PROVERBIAL POO AGAIN QUOTE “ I think the way to spot the genuine one is -to look for the God you cannot control.   The one who REFUSES to be seen and heard UNTIL he wants to be seen and heard.   

Barring that Miss Tradesecret is prophetizing without any biblical backup again to support "her opinion" to prove her point, as usual, then she is now proffering that Jesus is not the Christian God because HE WAS CONTROLLED by the Romans, and hung upon a cross AS GOD!!!  Thankyouverymuch Miss Tradesecret in posing now that Jesus cannot be our Christian God!!!

Furthermore, since Miss Tradesecret is a FEMALE as her biography said (https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGZNA4), and if she actually followed the Bible, she would just STFU as a woman as Jesus’ inspired words so state herewith:  "Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain silent. (1 Timothy 2:11-12)

Does the membership understand now that Miss Tradesecret still holds the prize for being the #1 most Bible Stupid pseudo-christian upon this prestigious Religion Forum?  Sure we do!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Guess what time it is AGAIN? Yep, Jesus and I have to correct Miss Tradesecret's Bible Duncery®️ again!  

Lets be honest Brother D, it take vey little effort, if any at all.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
Slifer the Sky dragon could be creator God. Or maybe it is Mbombo of Bakuba mythology, who vomited out the world upon feeling a stomachache. 

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Hey, anything is possible for a Hindu. It's not like you believe in absolute truth anyway.  So for you, perhaps Slifer is your creator.  Or maybe even Mbombo? 

In the Hindu religion - it's all about rainbows.  And snakes.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea

Tradesecret wrote @Best.Korea

So for you,[.........] In the Hindu religion - it's all about rainbows.  And snakes.  

Pot /kettle.

It will come as absolutely no surprise for any regular poster on the religion forum to see the Reverend Tradesecret's  hypocrisy, double standards and pure bible ignorance & idiocy on display yet AGAIN!

Rainbow/s in the bible and the Christian religion.

As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. Revelation 10:1

I  set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. Genesis 9:12-13

And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. Genesis 9:16

And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud. Genesis 9:14

And there was a rainbow round about the throne.  Revelation 4:1-4

And snakes in the bible and the Christian religion.

Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up. John 3:14

I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. Luke 10:19

Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. Genesis 3:1-24

"When Pharaoh says to you, 'Perform a miracle,' then say to Aaron, 'Take your staff and throw it down before Pharaoh,' and it will become a snake. Exodus 7:9

The LORD said to Moses, "Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live.
Numbers 21:8-9

Then the LORD sent venomous snakes among them. Numbers 21:6

The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan. Revelation 12:9

They will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." Mark 16:18

Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. Genesis 3:1

Pharaoh then summoned wise men and sorcerers, and the Egyptian magicians also did the same things by their secret arts:  Each one threw down his staff and it became a snake. Exodus 7:11-13

I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. Matthew 10:16

So the LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this,....Genesis 3:14

My apologies if I have missed other of the many BIBLE references to rainbows and snakes. .... I haven't had my breakfast yet.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
In the Hindu religion - it's all about rainbows.  And snakes
Hindu people were historically more peaceful than Christians.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Hans Kerrl, who served as Hitler's Minister for Church Affairs, advocated "Positive Christianity", a uniquely Nazi form of Christianity which rejected Christianity's Jewish origins and the Old Testament, and portrayed "true" Christianity as a fight against Jews, with Jesus depicted as an Aryan.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUORE REGARDING THE #1 BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL MISS TRADESECRET: "It will come as absolutely no surprise for any regular poster on the religion forum to see the Reverend Tradesecret's  hypocrisy, double standards and pure bible ignorance & idiocy on display yet AGAIN!"

It is truly hard to believe over the years in how utterly Bible Stupid Miss Tradesecret has shown herself to be.   Like I said before, it is too bad that this esteemed Religion Forum doesn't ban the blatant and continuous Bible Stupids®️like Miss Tradesecret, not only to save herself from further embarrassment, but to save the embarrassment of this Religion Forum as well in allowing her to stay.   

Miss Tradesecret is once again guilty of this Jesus inspired passage:  "Always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth." (2 Timothy 3:7)

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
Always learning and never able to arrive at the knowledge of the truth.

Scientifically true Tim.

Religiously...Analogically representative of the truth Tim.

So in this instance Bro, not necessarily an appropriate criticism.

Just saying Bro.

Have a nice day.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
Perhaps or perhaps not. 

In the earliest years of Christianity, pre-Constantine, Christians were known for their peacefulness.  It's one of the reasons for its exponential growth and for Constantine's decision to make the empire Christian. 

Of course - I concede that at other periods of time, so-called Christians have manifested gross errors of violence.  

Hinduism has its own concerns.  History, whatever, they have certainly demonstrated violence against persons and culture. They are not clean skins.