Covid 2.0 (DejaFlu)

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 195
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Rumors from the underground suggest a new round of Covid and mandates will be in time for 2024. 

Do you guys know anything about this claim?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
I dont sorry
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Greyparrot
And Bigfoot is spreading covid 

Saw it on YouTube 
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Vegasgiants

Well, Littlehands did spread Covid in the USA so much so that 1,127,152  people died.
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Trump did say they should try injecting alcohol.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Ok, thanks for checking.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Doesn't really follow, the election isn't this winter it's next. Maybe they're getting people used to it so they never have to secure elections. I hardly see why they need an excuse to permit cheating at this point, they can just throw anyone who complains into prison.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Best.Korea
No, he said they should try injecting bleach.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
By November 2024.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Sidewalker
He said neither.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
The Democrats have already made a deal with the Italians to change the votes of any Republican using thermostats 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
He said neither.

Ya this was way better

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world,” Trump began, clearly thinking the question himself, “So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
He said neither. 

And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning????????
Wouldn't be the first time Trump was indicted/impeached for asking questions.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
“Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

This is not a question. It was a stupid statement by Trump. Because he’s a dummy, just like his supporters.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it(UVA LIGHT) knocks it(COVID) out in a minute."

“Because you see it(COVID) gets in the lungs, and it(COVID) does a tremendous number on the lungs."

I suppose in TDS land this all means drinking or injecting "bleach"
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Because you see it(COVID) gets in the lungs, and it(COVID) does a tremendous number on the lungs."
More lies. He wanted to “inject” the light. Of course!

why don’t you just completely rewrite what he said? Here’s the original transcript, you just change any words you want

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world,” Trump began, clearly thinking the question himself, “So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Because he’s a dummy, just like his supporters.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
My antecedents in parenthesis are correct. Bleach is not.
Bleach is a lot closer to disinfectant than your so-called antecedents.

I will leave that job to the experts at WAPO.
Bullshit, everything you say is a lie. You’re a liar.

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs.

The antecedent to “it” in this sentence is disinfectant 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
great science finding with UVA and COVID.
Although our study suggested that ultraviolet A light may be useful in treating COVID-19, further investigation is needed to determine whether this approach can improve clinical outcomes," said Ali Rezaie, MD, FRCP(C), medical director of GI Motility at Cedars-Sinai and the study's corresponding author.
Rezaie, an associate professor of Medicine, explained that the study was limited by the small sample size and the fact that the natural history of SARS-CoV-2 levels in the respiratory tracts of COVID-19 intensive care patients is not well understood. Larger studies that include a control group are needed to further gauge the effects of UVA light treatment and to explore the mechanism of these effects, he added.

Ya “great science finding”

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
And they were perfect phone calls too
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
"further investigation is needed to determine whether this approach can improve clinical outcomes,"
Wow, this guy sounds like Trump.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Wow, this guy sounds like Trump.
Well that’s what you want in a crisis is for the president to bring up some things that may be useful in 10 to 15 years. That’s great leadership and it shows he is thinking ahead.

Tell us some more about your antecedent theory to explain why Trump isn’t completely clueless 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
you just change any words you want
"whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light"
I will leave that job to the experts at WAPO. My antecedents in parenthesis are correct. Bleach is not. A TDS person might likely think an Orange person talking about UVA as a disinfectant meant "Bleach," But I suppose  it is also likely a WAPO minion might never realize UVA is actually a disinfectant as Trump clearly stated it was.

And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. 

It's too bad MSNBC didn't report on this great scientific finding with UVA and COVID.

Too busy chanting storytime with bleach and Trump most likely if history is any indicator.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
One would think Trump’s words were so perfect even a substitute teacher could understand what he was saying, but one would be wrong.

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning”

You use the light by injection and it’s like a cleaning. So perfect.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning????????
Wouldn't be the first time Trump was indicted/impeached for asking questions.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
This is silly, I saw this briefing live. Trump was tired and was trying to act interested and engaged despite that. For this exchange he said some stupid things just like 200 million other americans when missing context or talking about science they don't understand.

Trump thought that this "disinfectant" was some kind of new chemical or substance that had been found. He did not realize it was a test of commonly available cleaning solutions. He did not think "bleach" should be injected, swallowed, poured into lungs or what not

He took blackbox "X" and just inserted it into his question because "X" killed covid and covid BAD.

This is super simple to understand. Blindingly obvious when you watch the full clip. Only someone suffering from TDS could believe anything else. If I don't address anyone but Greyparrot it's because other parties to this conversation have TDS and therefore aren't actually interested.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Trump thought that this "disinfectant" was some kind of new chemical or substance that had been found.
I don't think so. He was clearly talking about UV as a way to fight Covid before he asked the question with the word injection in it. He probably didn't know the proper term for inserting UV devices into the trachea.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Greyparrot
It’s suppose to start in September with federal mandates. Some towns are already implementing it.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Sidewalker
Trump does say funny retarded things. Later he said he was joking. Not sure if joking was appropriate.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Wouldn't be the first time Trump was indicted/impeached for asking questions
A question that is so dumb to the point where it was like he was mocking everyone. Not a good idea to joke when 200.000 people die and people are seeking hope not joke.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Trump thought that this "disinfectant" was some kind of new chemical or substance that had been found. He did not realize it was a test of commonly available cleaning solutions.
Yeah, they should have used simple words so Trump can understand. Disinfectant sure is a very big word so Trump couldnt understand.