Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser

actually you said

kp:  i deleted them somehow!
MY ARSE!
So what? 

Post 78 above. I have not sent you a single message since the day I arrived on the forum. They certainly were not from ME!!!!! You are either lying or mistaken. It is a shame you didn't keep them, you would have had proof of what you are accusing me of. And  I will state here and now: I have never sent anyone a friends request. I too have turned them down and ignored them.

So. You accused me of sending you mails. I didn't and you haven't proved that  . Are you going to apologise?

I won't be apologising.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
I didn't accuse you of anything - unless sending me a PM is an accusable offence!

I thought it best to tell you - and the world at large - that I 'Don't do PMs'. 

On the other hand you definitely called my honesty into question about deleting PMs.   But you have been consistently 'economical with the truth' in this thread.   Contrary to what you stated, eating dog meat is not a religious issue, Halal is not outlawed and the Lancashire council did not capitulate to pressure from Muslims.
Stephen
Stephen

I didn't accuse you of anything 

Post # 73

Added: 12.19.18 12:00PM 
--> @Stephen
You sent me some messages.  I deleted them unread as I always do whoever they are from.  I don't do 'friends' or debates either.  i just read and write posts.
I denied sending you anything. You seem to have me confused with all the other members here who also haven't sent you anything either. FOR THE RECORD I wouldn't send you the steam off my shit, Keith

But you have been consistently 'economical with the truth' in this thread.   Contrary to what you stated, eating dog meat is not a religious issue, 

I didn't say it was,  at all, anywhere on this thread. Now who is being "economical with the truth". Government are being racist by criminalising against Asians and their custom and tradition of eating dog meat while bowing and ALLOWING  halal meant that is outlawed to everyone else. GET IT NOW????.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
 kp:  Contrary to what you stated, eating dog meat is not a religious issue, 

Steve:  I didn't say it was,  at all, anywhere on this thread.

Yet in the op I see:

“We also believe legislation against dog meat in UK would provide us with strength to continue our work in Asia, as the UK could influence other countries to stop dog meat consumption.

It's a "religion" thing

Stephen
Stephen
Yet in the op I see:

“We also believe legislation against dog meat in UK would provide us with strength to continue our work in Asia, as the UK could influence other countries to stop dog meat consumption.

It's a "religion" thing
You missed the point, probably on purpose,

The following goes on to say All very one sided. I.e one is allowed because " It's a "religion" thing"

THE OP

It's a "religion" thing

All very one sided when many councils allow the slaughter of live animals by a slit to the throat and  are then left to bleed to death. The practice is known as Halal.   Halal is Arabic for permissible. Halal food is that which adheres to Islamic law, as defined in the Koran. The Islamic form of slaughtering animals or poultry, dhabiha, involves killing through a cut to the jugular vein, carotid artery and windpipe. 
This type of slaughter is outlawed in the U.K . 

So you see, when I mentioned " a religion thing"  I clearly and separately was talking about Halal being a "religion thing"  AND NOT THE EATING OF DOG as you are trying to make out I said. 

Stop trying to be clever, You are not clever, Your just a contrary clown simply for the sake of being contrary

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
So you see, when I mentioned " a religious thing"  I clearly and separately was talking about Halal being a "religious thing"  AND NOT THE EATING OF DOG as you are trying to make out I said. 
What does 'it' refer to?  you wrote a pargraph about eating dogs without a mention of halal!   

In anothet post we read

"What about Asians who are about to have their right to eat dog criminalised."  

Thre is no change in the law going on.  The law was, is and remains that eating dog per se is not criminal but the buying and selling of dogmeat  is.

Your sole objective was to show the govt caving into mulisms.  i'm sure there are genuine cases of appeasement out there, but you picked a dud.

Stephen
Stephen
"What about Asians who are about to have their right to eat dog criminalised."   

Yes , so . Theresa May is being pushed to legislate on this and criminalise eating dog. What are you struggling with.

The law was, is and remains that eating dog per se is not criminal but the buying and selling of dogmeat  

for the time being.

Call for a ban on people eating dog meat in the UK

Theresa May's official spokesman said: "The commercial trade in dog meat in the UK is illegal, but we will look closely at the decision taken in the US.

Dr Cameron is the chair of the All-party Parliamentary Dog Advisory Welfare Group.
She told Newsbeat she wants a law banning eating dog meat to be passed quickly, adding: "I don't imagine that there will be any party in parliament which would stand against that."

A ban is also backed by Foreign Office minister and Conservative MP Sir Alan Duncan said  it is "absolutely right".
Dr Cameron says there has been a rise in the consumption of dog meat in the UK, but two animal welfare organisations that Newsbeat spoke to say that they don't have evidence for this.
The World Dog Alliance says it doesn't know if there are people in the UK who eat dog meat - but still wants it to be made illegal.

Proposals for a law banning eating dog meat in America is currently working its way through US Congress.

i'm sure there are genuine cases of appeasement out there, but you picked a dud. 

It is  pandering to an ideology over the customs and traditions of a whole race of Asians.I am not interested in your apologetic opinions keith.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
So would you say that "Racist UK Government to Ban Eating Dog Meat" is a fair summary of the situation?   It's not a tad is misleading.as there are no plans for any change to the law, merely some wingeing by a few dog lovers?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
I think it's racists the UK gov thinks dogs are sentient but cows are not
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Race and Species. Yes I can see your obviously confusion. Witch.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
merely some wingeing by a few dog lovers?

Who it seems, have been vociferous enough to get as far as the legislator and the Prime Minister's desk and her ear.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
i don't think she's giving it top priority.