Racist UK Government to Ban Eating Dog Meat

Author: Stephen

Total: 102
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
and most animals for halal meat are stunned before being cut nd bled.

Not to my knowledge. 

Lancashire council "banned" this practice>https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-41775883

Then this meeting was held

"A Muslim body has criticised a council ban on unstunned halal meat, claiming stunning animals is "inhumane".
Councillors in Lancashire voted on Thursday to end its use in council-run schools saying it was "cruel" to not stun animals before slaughter.
But the Lancashire Council of Mosques (LCOM) claims the practice of stunning can cause more distress to the animal.
UK and EU law requires animals to be stunned before being killed, unless the meat is intended for Muslims or Jews.
LCOM chairman Abdul Hamid Qureshi: "From our point of view, stunning is not humane - cases can be seen on YouTube where animals are in distress. Animal care is important.
"If the law allows it, the council does not have the right to impose this."

have a guess what happened?

Yes keith they backed down.

Lancashire County Council will keep serving unstunned halal meat in Lancashire schools.
It's been revealed they can't enforce the decision they made last October, to only serve stunned meat, excluding poultry.
The Lancashire Council of Mosques brought a legal challenge, highlighting the things County Council didn't do.
Abdul Hamid Qureshi said:
"They didn't have wider consultation, impact assessment before they made the decision and these are protocol, important procedures to go through.
"We hope that they won't go on to do that, it's time-consuming, it's frustrating, it's wrong - there are a lot of other, very important issues on which we should concentrate."

Like I have said before. Once  muslims start to become the majority, it is then they start making demands on the indigenous populations and their governments.

Coming to a town near you.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Stephen's vague op is not everyone else's problem. Even if he things so. Bigot. 
Plisken
Plisken

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
Summary:

'stunning' methods can be lethal or or non-lethal.

Halal permits non-lethal stunning prior to slaughter, kosher does not.

British law mandates stunning except for religious slaughter, presumably originally intended to accomodate kosher butchery.

Many Halal slaughterhouses do not pre-stun - presumably to save costs or conservatism.

The solution would apear to be to mandate non lethal stunning for Halal slaughter.

It is near certain in the current atmosphere a noisy minority of muslims will complain about any pre-stunning and the issue will be blown up by extremists on both sides.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
It is near certain in the current atmosphere a noisy minority of muslims will complain ......

Like the  Lancashire Council of Mosques  - that is to say representing more that one mosque  - 230  at the last count, that was established in 1989. I am sure it was just a "tiny, tiny minority" complaining Keith , just in Lancashire alone.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
and most animals for halal meat are stunned before being cut nd bled.
Not to my knowledge. 
I'm going off what it says in wikipedia and the article linked by pliksen.

As I said, I've been inside slaughterhouses and I've also seen unstunned animals disptched with a knife.  In the hands of of expert religious slaughter is remarkably efficient.  But what should be animal rights issue becomes embroiled in identity politics and ongoing social tensions. People end up taking harder positions than they would otherwise.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
As I said, I've been inside slaughterhouses and I've also seen unstunned animals disptched with a knife.

I am not the slightest bit interested in where you have been or what you have seen Keith. My point as you are well aware, is that government are pandering to a idea" religion" and not equally to an traditional Asian cultural practice of a whole race of people.. in other words, what muslims have demanded, muslims have got.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
No they didn't.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser

"Twenty-seven schools across Lancashire currently have unstunned halal meat on their menus. Even after county hall stops supplying it, they will still be free to source it elsewhere, provided the products meet the necessary food standards".

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
They will be able to, not 'they will'.   They can go for unstunned meat because it is not illegal due to old laws designed for the Jewish community, but if they do they do so on their own bat.  If they do at all.  In this thread you have suggested unstunned slaughter is illegal and the council capitulated to Islamist pressure.   Neither is true.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
They will be able to, not 'they will'.  

DO and HAVE  Meaning it is making a mockery not only their own judgement but of British law too.

You must have missed this part: 
"Twenty-seven schools across Lancashire currently have unstunned halal meat on their menus.

They can go for unstunned meat because it is not illegal due to old laws designed for the Jewish community, but if they do they do so on their own bat.  If they do at all.  In this thread you have suggested unstunned slaughter is illegal and the council capitulated to Islamist pressure.   Neither is true.

It is against the law. Why are you ignoring that fact. And it is ONLY ALLOWED for religious practice. Not to fill up British stores with it or force it down the throats of school children

A number of supermarkets in the UK have diversified the food they sell in their stores - including Halal meat.
  • Waitrose. ...
  • Marks and Spencer. ...
  • Tesco. ...
  • Morrisons. ...
  • Sainsbury's. ...
  • Asda.
There are restaurants selling it too?  Listen, I don't care what anyone eats or how it is killed. It is the pandering to a ideology over a custom and tradition of a whole race of Asian peoples. 
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
It is the pandering to a ideology over a custom and tradition of a whole race of Asian peoples. 
True.  Anti-asianism is the hidden racism of our times.  I'm glad you spoke up against it.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
You sent me some messages.  I deleted them unread as I always do whoever they are from.  I don't do 'friends' or debates either.  i just read and write posts.

As I see it, a school or pupil who wants halal can either acccept pre-stunned halal or go without.   That seems fair compromise.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
The majority? Most western countries have less than 10% muslim population. Get real little kiddies.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
--> @Stephen
You sent me some messages.  I deleted them unread as I always do whoever they are from.  I don't do 'friends' or debates either.  i just read and write posts.

I would like to know how you deleted them. I asked a mod not so long ago how i delete a ever filling message box and why there was no delete facility.  HERE , READ FOR YOURSELF!!

09.26.2018 04:02PM
I feel the site is a bit short on ' how to' information, unless I simply cannot find it. Such, how to delete mail in my post box. Could you point me in the right direction please?

09.26.2018 04:08PM
This is where a lot of the how-to information can be found: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/346

That said, it is not, to my knowledge, possible to delete messages like these.

I have not sent you a single message since the day I arrived on the forum. They certainly were not from ME!!!!! You are either lying or mistaken. It is a shame you didn't keep them, you would have had proof of what you are accusing me of. And  I will state here and now: I have never sent anyone a friends request. I too have turned them down and ignored them.

As I see it, a school or pupil who wants halal can either acccept pre-stunned halal or go without.   That seems fair compromise.
That is not my point and you know it. What about Asians who are about to have their right to eat dog criminalised.

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@keithprosser
The main thing is that kids are getting full meals, especially under financial assistance.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Plisken
That's important, but I think this thread is about offering Muslim pupils the choice between hunger and sin.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
--> @Stephen

I would like to know how you deleted them. I asked a mod not so long ago how i delete a ever filling message box and why there was no delete facility.  HERE , READ FOR YOURSELF!!

I feel the site is a bit short on ' how to' information, unless I simply cannot find it. Such, how to delete mail in my post box. Could you point me in the right direction please?

This is where a lot of the how-to information can be found: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/346

That said, it is not, to my knowledge, possible to delete messages like these.

I have not sent you a single message since the day I arrived on the forum. They certainly were not from ME!!!!! You are either lying or mistaken. It is a shame you didn't keep them, you would have had proof of what you are accusing me of. And  I will state here and now: I have never sent anyone a friends request. I too have turned them down and ignored them.

That is not my point and you know it. What about Asians who are about to have their right to eat dog criminalised.

Stephen
Stephen
but I think this thread is about offering Muslim pupils the choice between hunger and sin.

No stop telling lies and being sly.  It doesn't mention  "muslim pupils, hunger or sin". It doesn't even mention which schools. You know PERFECTLY well  what this  thread is clearly about.  It is about government pandering to a so called "religious" ideology  and government turning a blind eye to muslims breaking the law, while legislating against, and  the criminalising of, the practice of the age old custom of Asians eating dog meat.

Here and clearly  just for you is the headline and  sub headline of this thread.

Racist UK Government to Ban Eating Dog Meat

OP. Theresa May is under pressure to ban eating dogs in Britain, after it emerged that the practice is increasing.

Then go back and read post #38, 46 and  50, where I have made it more than clear what this thread is about.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
 I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN. So how did you delete your messages?

--> @StephenReplyYou sent me some messages.  I Deleted them unread as I always do whoever they are from.  I don't do'friends' or debates either.  i just read and write posts. 

I would like to know how you deleted them. I asked a mod not so long ago how i delete a ever filling message box and why there was no delete facility.  HERE, READ FOR YOURSELF!!

I feel the site is a bit short on 'how to' information, unless I simply cannot find it. Such, how to delete mail in my post box. Could you point me in the right direction please?

09.26.2018 04:08 PM

That said, itis not, to my knowledge, possible to delete messages like these.

09.26.201804:17PM
I find that very odd. Most forums have a facility to delete an over spilling personal mailbox. maybe it's something the forum owner designer may want to consider?

09.26.201804:18 PM
Thank you any way.

I Haven't sent you a single message since the day I arrived on the forum. They certainly were not from ME!!!!! You're Either lying or mistaken. It is a shame you didn't keep them, you would have had proof of what you are accusing me of. And  I will state here and now: I have never sent anyone a friend request. I too have turned them down and ignored them.

keithprosser
keithprosser
There were two messages in my box and i deleted them somehow!

As you say you didn't send them, I only really recall they were from a member it was in a spat with at the time (ie a couple of days go).  I don't have many spats on but it could well be my other current bete noir, the dreaded ArseGlarse herself.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
 i deleted them somehow!

MY ARSE!

As you say you didn't send them, I only really recall they were from a member it was in a spat with at the time (ie a couple of days go). 

But you don't remember who?  It didn't stop you linking them to me did it.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
I think you better check with the developers that a delete facility hasn't been implemented recenty.

All I remember is think 'oh, they're from that person.' and deleting them. 
Stephen
Stephen
I think you better check with the developers that a delete facility hasn't been implemented recenty. 

I have had from moderation that said to me:
That said, itis not, to my knowledge, possible to delete messages like these.

So you need to tell him he is wrong and that you managed "somehow" to delete you private mail  "but you don't know how".

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
my in-box is currently empty.  if you send me a test message I would be happy to see if I dreamt the delete button!
Stephen
Stephen
Well now, low and behold, verily I say unto you,  there appeared  as if  by miracle on the religion forum,  a delete icon that will from this day on, allow all parishioners to delete ones unwanted private mail.

Coincidence or what. You wouldn't happen to be ghosting as bsh1 would you? or some other mod?
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
I have no idea when it was implemented-i never had a message before.  But you could be gracious and retract calling me a liar.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
But you could be gracious and retract calling me a liar.
I said you were either lying or mistaken. There is no way of knowing now, is there.

i never had a message before

So in all the confusion you got me mixed with all those other private mails that you didn't receive from all the  other members who haven't ever sent you a PM.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
It is about government pandering to a so called "religious" ideology
Your government has been doing that since Fat Henry wanted to dip his wick in as many ugly tarts as he could find and created just another religion using a purloined god.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
I said you were either lying or mistaken.
actually you said

kp:  i deleted them somehow!
MY ARSE!