This Is Why Trump Will End Up In Prison

Author: FLRW

Total: 16
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
 The role that fake slates of electors played in Donald Trump's desperate effort to cling to power after his defeat in the 2020 election is at the center of a four-count indictment released against the former president.
The third criminal case into Trump details, among other charges, what prosecutors say was a massive and months long effort to "impair, obstruct, and defeat" the federal process for certifying the results of a presidential election, culminating in the attack on the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.
The 45-page indictment states that when Trump could not persuade state officials to illegally swing the election in his favor, he and his Republican allies began recruiting a slate of fake electors in seven battleground states — Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — to sign certificates falsely stating that he, not Democrat Joe Biden, had won their states.
While those certificates were ultimately ignored by lawmakers, federal prosecutors say it was all part of "a corrupt plan to subvert the federal government function by stopping Biden electors' votes from being counted and certified."

Actually, I think that he will flee to Russia and finish the Moscow Trump Tower there.
FLRW
FLRW

Proud Boy Shouts ‘Trump Won!’ After Getting 10-Year Prison Sentence For Role In Capitol Riots
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
Trump lost by 70 points difference in 2020 and he lost the popular vote too. He now spreads fake news online attacking Biden's health. Same thing he did with Hillary. 
Hitler also used to attack his opponent's health during elections before he made himself dictator.
FLRW
FLRW

MSNBC panel predicts Trump may throw his "idiot" sons "under the bus" in $250 million NY AG lawsuit
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
I doubt he’ll end up in prison. Too many lawyers.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
Trump is an old fox, he knows the flaws of the justice system. He sure will be declared no guilty. 

I would be worried though that Trump becomes president again if I were a democrat. 😁
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@IlDiavolo
I doubt anything will happen to old Joe as a citizen, as he will probably be unfit to stand trial.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@IlDiavolo
He sure will be declared no guilty. 
Grand Jury found evidence of crimes ergo, indictments go to trial jury.

Trial jury can be bought by Trumpet? How much money can Trumpet raise for jury tampering?  Only time will tell.

Didnt Trumpet already commit jury tampering or was he only alledged to to have done that? 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Trump's trial unfolds,
Rich lawyers sway the verdict,
Ebuc mourns. MAGA.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Rich lawyers sway the verdict,

Is Eastman a rich lawyer? Will the jury find him guilty?

..." Lawrence: Trump co-defendant Eastman lied on television about GA indictment"......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHOL8Q3reuM

..." Eastman has been indicted for racketeering, with the indictment citing his attempts to pressure Penceto reject or delay the results as furthering that alleged crime, and has also been indicted on separate charges for his role in the “fake elector” scheme, in which GOP officials submitted false slates of electors to ..."...

..." John Eastman has an estimated net worth of $5 million. "...

..." Eastman’s actions drew the attention of various investigations, including the State Bar of California, which charged him with multiple disciplinary counts related to his representation of Trump and involvement in efforts to discredit the 2020 election results."...

..." He wrote an op-ed in August 2020 suggesting that Kamala Harris, then-presumed Democratic nominee for U.S. Vice President, might not be eligible due to citizenship requirements. This unfounded claim drew comparisons to the “birtherism” theory targeting Barack Obama."...
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@IlDiavolo

You are right. When Trump becomes President, he will arrest all Democrats and put them in Concentration Camps.
That is why I registered as a Republican.
FLRW
FLRW

Gp, your large gas oven sales are going to skyrocket.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
maga.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
That is why I registered as a Republican

So did Chris Christie...didn't seem to help....
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Is Eastman a rich lawyer?
There's 100 better and richer lawyers ready to represent the Orange Torus.

.." He wrote an op-ed in August 2020 suggesting that Kamala Harris, then-presumed Democratic nominee for U.S. Vice President, might not be eligible due to citizenship requirements.
Oh, for a moment there I forgot we did not live in a Fascist state where the government can execute you for asking the wrong questions.
FLRW
FLRW

California authorities say Eastman disbarment trial should continue despite Georgia charges.