Should trump be disqualified as president for rebellion against the constitution?

Author: n8nrgim

Total: 288
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
let IWantRoseveltAgain to constantly get away with his repeated CoC violations
True

There is no debate here
Also True

Moving onto an actual debate forum where actual intelligent people converse and can actually follow along in the discussion whilst having a firm grasp of the English language (whereas you ass clowns don’t)!!!
Good luck with that, I can't find anywhere. This generation is doomed and will cause itself enormous suffering because of the ignorance they were never saved from.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
The big problem with any efforts to prevent him from running for president, is those feed directly into his emasculated victim narrative.
That's the only problem you could think of? Nothing about being a direct contradiction of the democratic premise?
I can think of plenty of others. However, within a democracy the majority rule, even if they're unwise.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Barney
The big problem with any efforts to prevent him from running for president, is those feed directly into his emasculated victim narrative.
That's the only problem you could think of? Nothing about being a direct contradiction of the democratic premise?
I can think of plenty of others. However, within a democracy the majority rule, even if they're unwise.
They can't be said to be ruling if their options are filtered through the fiat of deranged bureaucrats and propagandists.

The biggest problem with removing anyone from a ballot in the name of preserving democracy is that it is so obviously hypocritical that only the completely brainwashed will have any choice but to lose all trust and confidence in the integrity of the system which compounds the completely legitimate mistrust and derision that already exists.

When Alan Dershowitz gets to 10 bananas the inane fools on CNN are going to tell you "well if the 100 million don't want to believe this is a democracy anymore they can go pound sand".

It may behoove you to consider before that point that it is not sand they will pound. Rather anyone who dares to advocate for ballot manipulation while uttering the word "democracy" will evoke a murderous rage in them the likes of which no one has seen in this country for a century. Jan 6 will look like nothing. CHAZ will look like nothing.

"emasculated victim narrative" The blinders required to say that is "the big problem".... my god you're pouring gasoline on the fire. Have you ever tried that in real life? Tell someone to follow the rules, break the rules right in front of them, accuse them of breaking the rules, and then tell them to "man up" and quit whining? They'll fuck you up, and they should.

We are going to have a civil war because people like you can't apply basic psychology to the general population.
Barney
Barney
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
You're approaching word salad. Something something 10 bananas, something something anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as you must be a fan of CNN, something something any criticism of politicians will cause a civil war. Did I get the gist right?
Barney
Barney
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
let IWantRoseveltAgain to constantly get away with his repeated CoC violations
True
Not all CoC violations are equal. Someone not being nice, is far less severe than outright sexual harassment.

There is no debate here
Also True

If you can't find any which appeal to you, start one.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Barney
Did I get the gist right?
I'll make it simpler:

Successfully removing anyone with a serious chance of winning an election for any reason excludes that government from honestly describing itself as a democracy. When the national identity is predicated on government by consent through democracy this is a fatal blow to the consensus on the social contract.

It is antidemocratic and that will mean civil war for a nation with the history of the USA.

That is the obvious big problem.
Barney
Barney
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
It is antidemocratic and that will mean civil war for a nation with the history of the USA.
As previously stated: “feed directly into his emasculated victim narrative.”

That his supports while buying into said narrative will threaten civil war about the very idea that he could potentially be ineligible, further supports my point.

And this isn’t even touching on the massive hypocrisy of Trump and friends trying to throw out the democratic process (see “birth certificate,” and January 6 insurrection).
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Barney
As previously stated: “feed directly into his emasculated victim narrative.”
It's like talking to a brick wall. What is it about democracy that you believe connects to "emasculation"?

That his supports while buying into said narrative will threaten civil war about the very idea that he could potentially be ineligible, further supports my point.
Is your point that people who lose their democratic form of government will feel victimized? Then yes you're definitely right about that.

And this isn’t even touching on the massive hypocrisy of Trump and friends trying to throw out the democratic process (see “birth certificate,” and January 6 insurrection).
If Trump had stayed in office while holding no secure election would that make you an emasculated victim? Or is it only if you complained?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
It's like talking to a brick wall. What is it about democracy that you believe connects to "emasculation"?
So weird to talk to a TDS person that blames all things wrong in the world on Trump.

It's like a spoiled little brat telling his enabling mother that the "Devil" made him do everything.

And then the fist hits the nose when the mother is no longer around to coddle.

Is your point that people who lose their democratic form of government will feel victimized? Then yes you're definitely right about that.
The political atmosphere is far closer to 1775 than 1860.

Barney's arguments sound like the Tories telling the Colonists to just "man up" and take it.

Let's see how that works out.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
If Trump had stayed in office while holding no secure election would that make you an emasculated victim? Or is it only if you complained?
Also, If asking questions or "complaining" is now a "threat to Democracy," and 2/3 of the country agree, then the 1st Amendment must be immediately repealed to save the nation.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
So weird to talk to a TDS person that blames all things wrong in the world on Trump.
The world shifts and bends so that Trump can be punished in their mind. Preventing millions of people from voting for someone suddenly becomes consistent with democracy if that someone is Trump. It's frightening, like seeing a bad storm gathering you know nothing you can do will stop or slow it.

Barney's arguments sound like the Tories telling the Colonists to just "man up" and take it.
Did they say things like that? I don't know, they certainly made no secret of their contempt and derision.

All wars seem to be preceded by an abject ignorance of the foundations of peaceful coexistence, the mindless presumption that peace must continue regardless of how many people are resentful.

Even if Trump was Hitler, telling MAGAs or the german youth that they had best just suck it up because their grievances are so baseless they need not even be debated is the best possible way to fire them up.

If you can't beat Hitler in an election, you can't beat him at all. Anyone who would have tried to do that in the 30s would have just accelerated the whole thing. If you wanted to diffuse the situation you would have had to engage in the debate and offer the potential nazis a way out either by convincing them they weren't being oppressed or just helping them.

Let's see how that works out.
It's not even hard to predict. The sad part is that people like Barney aren't even going to understand the connection between their open mockery and the consequence. They'll just become even more hateful as their quality of life plummets due to the instability.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain

ADL - let IWantRoseveltAgain to constantly get away with his repeated CoC violations

TWS - Says the TDS emasculated pencil dick libtard who clearly suffered a traumatic childhood. 
This is the guy you are worried about being called names? Are you stupid?

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
 ADL - let IWantRoseveltAgain to constantly get away with his repeated CoC violations

TWS - Says the TDS emasculated pencil dick libtard who clearly suffered a traumatic childhood. 
This is the guy you are worried about being called names? Are you stupid?
I'm not worried about anything, I'm just saying you get away with calling people names and making digs with supposed or fabricated personal information whereas Greyparrot and now TWS get no such benefit of the doubt.

This is the claim for why there are more blacks in prison right? There are no laws that make being black illegal, the claim is that cops, prosecutors, and thus juries simply target blacks with the same laws while showing a relative apathy towards the so called privileged.

The theory is solid, a reliable way to sneak arbitrary power into government is to simply make everything illegal and then only punish the people you wanted gone in the first place.
Barney
Barney
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
…simply make everything illegal and then only punish the people you wanted gone in the first place.
Where did GP and/or Roosevelt sexually harass anyone? or are you pretending all crimes are equal?
Barney
Barney
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
What is it about democracy that you believe connects to "emasculation"?
It feels like you’re intentionally misreading things. Trump is a well documented crybaby. This started long before he became a politician.

Are you actually going to deny Trump’s routine claims of victimhood?

It’s a dangerous thing when someone has a cult of personality built around them (hence, why I oppose preventing him from running… which you somehow seem to take offense at). Look back at your own posts, just a few ago you were threatening civil war over the idea that someone could be ineligible… Had Trump been successful in preventing Obama from becoming president due to questions of eligibility, would you likewise take up arms against the government?

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Barney
Are you actually going to deny Trump’s routine claims of victimhood?
I'm  denying that the "big problem" with destroying American democracy is that it might validate Trump's claims of victim hood.

Look back at your own posts, just a few ago you were threatening civil war over the idea that someone could be ineligible
I'd threaten war over far less, I was predicting war because a hundred million people with guns will agree with me this time.

Had Trump been successful in preventing Obama from becoming president due to questions of eligibility, would you likewise take up arms against the government?
I would take up arms against the government the moment it becomes viable and the aftermath has a decent chance of being more liberal. If you're asking if preventing someone from running because they aren't natural born means the US democracy is dead: no... unless the claim is that at the arbitrary whim of bureaucrats people can be declared too young or not natural born citizens as they are claiming about the 14th amendment.

Or in other words, if 100 million people think Obama is a natural born and he was prevented from running without any kind of proof (no trial, no supreme court) then yes that would be the end of American democracy.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Barney
Where did GP and/or Roosevelt sexually harass anyone? or are you pretending all crimes are equal?
I think you guys did the right thing. For what that's worth. Plus it was explained pretty well.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
4 > 1
4 [dead voters] > 1 [investigation uncovering only 4 dead voters].

ADreamOfLiberty Logic.