TDS show panics as Trump out-polls Biden.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 59
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Joy Behar & The View BLAME TRUMP For Burning Man Disaster As THEY PANIC Over Him BEATING BIDEN!

The cackling hens claim Trump is destroying the world, in a desperate gaslight job to retain political power.

Do you think Trump is responsible for every global environmental disaster?

cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
Isn’t Burning Man itself partly to blame? They burn things… obviously, lots of gas guzzling RVs, hot garbage, and methane I’m sure.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
Wait...so there is a spin here where Trump "saves the planet" by inadvertently shortening Burning man?
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
Oh no, he cant win again. That would be a disaster. Well, I guess Communism in USA is doomed. Its back to more of free market economy. How many people will lose healthcare because of Trump?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
But yes, Trump believes in "clean coal".
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
You misspelled Xi Xin Ping.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
How many people will lose healthcare because of Trump?

You mean how many useless nepotic government officials in "healthcare" will lose their jobs so people can have more of their own money? It's so funny that Marxists feverishly claim that the worker should keep what he produces, yet is all on board for 40% taxation....
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Greyparrot
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
 It's so funny that Marxists feverishly claim that the worker should keep what he produces, yet is all on board for 40% taxation
I am not a marxist. I am a Communist.

Also, the definition of Communism is government providing food, water, education, housing and healthcare to all citizens so that all citizens and all children have same chance and arent left out by the system.

So yes, democracy is the path to Communism. Get used to it.

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, I guess Communism in USA is doomed.
Unfortunately, this isn't true.

Its back to more of free market economy.
The United States has never employed a "free market economy." The United States has been a quasi-communist state for over a century.

How many people will lose healthcare because of Trump?
Do you mean subsidized health-care insurance? Hopefully, many.

I am not a marxist. I am a Communist.
Tomato, Tom-AH-to.

Also, the definition of Communism is government providing food, water, education, housing and healthcare to all citizens so that all citizens and all children have same chance and arent left out by the system.
The definition of Communism is the state's controlling and coercing the means of production and the dissemination of goods and services. Your specious description is undermined by historical practice.

So yes, democracy is the path to Communism. Get used to it.
Can't argue against that.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Greyparrot
It's so funny that Marxists feverishly claim that the worker should keep what he produces, yet is all on board for 40% taxation....
Well stated.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Athias
Communism and fascism would be identical if it were not for the concept of a property deed.

I would counter and say we live in a quasi-fascist state, and not a quasi-communist state...
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
Unfortunately, this isn't true.
So Communism wins.

The United States has never employed a "free market economy." The United States has been a quasi-communist state for over a century
So Communism wins.

Do you mean subsidized health-care insurance? Hopefully, many.
Hopefully? You are such a capitalist.

The definition of Communism is the state's controlling and coercing the means of production and the dissemination of goods and services. Your specious description is undermined by historical practice
Errr wrong. Thats not my definition.

Also, Capitalism is undermined by historical practice since all strong countries are Communist, such as Canada(free healthcare).

Can't argue against that.
So Communism wins again.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
I would counter and say we live in a quasi-fascist state, and not a quasi-communist state
Tomato, Tom-AH-to.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Greyparrot
Communism and fascism would be identical if it were not for the concept of a property deed.

I would counter and say we live in a quasi-fascist state, and not a quasi-communist state...
The two aren't mutually exclusive (a la the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia.) I take no issue maintaining that the U.S. has been both a quasi-communist and a fascist state for a better part of a century.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
So Communism wins.
While the individual and his/her liberty loses.

Hopefully? You are such a capitalist.
Indeed.

Errr wrong. Thats not my definition.
Never stated that it was your definition. I adjusted your response to reflect a more accurate description.

Also, Capitalism is undermined by historical practice
No, it hasn't.

since all strong countries are Communist,
Don't you mean "more coercive"?

such as Canada(free healthcare).
There's no such thing as "free" health care.

So Communism wins again.
At the expense of the individual and his/her liberty.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
While the individual and his/her liberty loses.
Yes.

Never stated that it was your definition. I adjusted your response to reflect a more accurate description.
I am glad you concede that the definition you used was irrelevant to anything I said, since it is not the definition I use and its meaning has nothing to do with what I am saying.

Don't you mean "more coercive"?
More coercive, better military, more sustainable, historically proven to work... take your pick.

There's no such thing as "free" health care.
Sure there is. If I give you a banana, you got a banana for free, since you didnt pay for it. Thats Communism.

At the expense of the individual and his/her liberty.
Yes.
Because
Communism =/= freedom
Communism = 💪💪💪💪
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Athias
I wish there was a mandatory class for students named "the work habits of a government employee"

That itself would destroy American fascism economically.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Hey, maybe you dont like fascism, but fascism still loves you.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
Do you ever wonder (FLRW freezes)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------(FLRW unfreezes) what Don Jr. does all day long?
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
Yes.
So you have abandoned that Communism facilitates individual sovereignty? Honesty is good.

I am glad you concede that the definition you used was irrelevant to anything I said,
It wasn't irrelevant.

since it is not the definition I use and its meaning has nothing to do with what I am saying.
Your definition was inaccurate.

More coercive, better military, more sustainable, historically proven to work... take your pick.
I pick "more coercive" since it's the only one on your itemized list that has been substantiated.

Sure there is. If I give you a banana, you got a banana for free, since you didnt pay for it. Thats Communism.
And how was the procurement of this banana financed?

Yes.
Because
Communism =/= freedom
Communism = 💪💪💪💪
So you have abandoned that Communism facilitates individual freedom. Honesty is (still) good.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
So you have abandoned that Communism facilitates individual sovereignty? Honesty is good.
Yes.

Your definition was inaccurate.
The definition is used for meaning. If you cant refute the meaning, changing definition still doesnt change the meaning and still doesnt refute the argument.

I pick "more coercive" since it's the only one on your itemized list that has been substantiated
You already conceded that USA, China, Russia... are all Communist countries.

And how was the procurement of this banana financed?
Irrelevant to you, since you got banana for free, without paying for it. Lucky you 😁
FLRW
FLRW

OMG, is Greyparrot, Don Jr.?
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
The definition is used for meaning.
Your definition is used for sophistry. I suppose there is some "meaning" to that.

changing definition still doesnt change the meaning and still doesnt refute the argument.
Refuting the premises, refutes the illogical extension of said premises. Your description of Communism isn't accurate, and therefore any extension of an inaccurate description donning the moniker, "Communism" will also be inaccurate. Use an accurate description, or apply a different term to that which holds meaning for you, and we can discontinue this dispute.

You already conceded that USA, China, Russia... are all Communist countries.
I didn't have to concede that; I never denied it.

Irrelevant to you, since you got banana for free, without paying for it. Lucky you
It is relevant to me if I maintain that coercing another's labor or stealing one's property or fruits of one's labor--literally--is fundamentally immoral.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
   OMG, is Greyparrot, Don Jr.?

Reported for meaningless adhom spam.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Greyparrot
When you want hard hitting facts.....post a YouTube video of the View.  Lol
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vegasgiants
Hahaahah, I totes agree.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Greyparrot
And yet YOU posted it.

My god this is too easy
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot
The cackling hens claim Trump is destroying the world,
Reported for sexist adhom attack.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I wish there was a mandatory class for students named "the work habits of a government employee"
How about the work habits of a substitute teacher?