Here is why Communism wins

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 30
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Imagine two tribes.

One is Communist. The other capitalist.

In capitalist tribe, certain person makes spears. One day, that person discovers new way to make spears much faster and easier. Due to being selfish, that person keeps his knowledge a secret. That way, he earns more than others in tribe.

In Communist tribe, certain person also makes spears. One day, that person discovers new way to make spears much faster and easier. Due to being raised in Communist values, person shares his knowledge with everyone. Now everyone in Communist tribe makes spears  much faster.

As a result, Communist tribe has much more spears.

Now compare this to today's societies. 

In Capitalist society, rich man doesnt want to pay for education of the poor people. That way, the rich man keeps more money for himself.

In Communist society, rich man pays for education of the poor people, and society ends up having more educated people, more scientists, more inventors, and less crime.Entire society profits.

So in short, Capitalism is about profit for individual, where Communism is about profit for society as a whole.

This is why Communist societies always win. Its simply irrational to assume that individual's profit is more important than profit of society as a whole.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
In Capitalism, the more wealth one has, the easier it is for him to create more wealth.

Thats why in Capitalism, wealthy ones always have advantage over poor ones.

The starting point is not same either, since rich kids have more resources than poor kids.

Capitalism is a class society. Rich class gives birth to rich kids. Poor class gives birth to poor kids.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Well stated.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
Communism "wins" what?
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@Best.Korea
Imagine two tribes.
Imagine you're a supporter for pedophilia and communism.
You're a waste of time. 

TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@FLRW
Bronw sucking noser. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
Hey, anarchy is cool too. Its just that right now we have Communism. Well, you can still practice your anarchy in private.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
@TWS

Hey, you are mean.

Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
Hey, anarchy is cool too.
Not as "cool" as communism, and thankfully so. I wouldn't want any political philosophy to which I subscribe be subject to your definition of "cool."

Its just that right now we have Communism.
Through coercion, murder, theft, manipulation, etc. Allow me to give you your flowers.

Well, you can still practice your anarchy in private.
Unless you're a public servant, 95% of your life already is anarchy.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
Not as "cool" as communism, and thankfully so. I wouldn't want any political philosophy to which I subscribe be subject to your definition of "cool."
Okay, fine, I guess just Communism is cool then.

Through coercion, murder, theft, manipulation, etc. Allow me to give you your flowers.
Well, thank you for the flowers.

Unless you're a public servant, 95% of your life already is anarchy.
Hope you enjoy your 95% anarchy life then 😁

Well, see? Communism is not so bad since it lets you have 95% of anarchy. What other system would give you that much anarchy?
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, thank you for the flowers.
All communists get them.

Hope you enjoy your 95% anarchy life then
I'd prefer 100%.

Well, see? Communism is not so bad since it lets you have 95% of anarchy.
That's not a product of Communism. It's a product of neither being enslaved nor being subject to a police state... yet.

What other system would give you that much anarchy?
Well, anarchy would give one more. That's obvious, isn't it?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
I'd prefer 100%.
Well, sorry but no. You will have to be satisfied with 95% for now.

That's not a product of Communism. It's a product of neither being enslaved nor being subject to a police state... yet.
Well, you can either have Communism or Feudalism Or slavery. Out of these 3, Communism lets you have most of the anarchy.

Well, anarchy would give one more. That's obvious, isn't it?
Well, yes, but pure anarchy doesnt exist. So what now?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Communism, good idea on paper, bad in practice.

Just another hierarchical system, run by a bunch of selfish arseholes.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, sorry but no. You will have to be satisfied with 95% for now.
Sorry but no, what?  Do you presume to coerce me with "privilege" in lieu of that which is mine by right?

Well, you can either have Communism or Feudalism Or slavery. Out of these 3, Communism lets you have most of the anarchy.
None. I reject your options.

Well, yes, but pure anarchy doesnt exist. So what now?
To bring anarchy into existence.
Athias
Athias
-->
@zedvictor4
It's not even good on paper.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Well, why do you live in a Communist country then? And why are all countries Communist then? Heh.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
Sorry but no, what?  Do you presume to coerce me with "privilege" in lieu of that which is mine by right?
Oh no, I am not the government. Government makes you serve Communist ideals by "donating" part of your wealth to the poor. I just support the government.

None. I reject your options.
Okay, I guess 95% of anarchy just isnt good enough for you.

To bring anarchy into existence
Yeah... uuumm.... how about something that can be done?
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
Government makes you serve Communist ideals by "donating" part of your wealth to the poor.
You mean the government coerces one to serve Communist ideals by stealing part of one's wealth and misappropriating those funds to pocket it themselves and pay tribute to their international banking sponsors.

Okay, I guess 95% of anarchy just isnt good enough for you.
I stated as much.

how about something that can be done?
It can be done. The prospective "date" of its implementation is to be determined.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
You mean the government coerces one to serve Communist ideals by stealing part of one's wealth and misappropriating those funds to pocket it themselves and pay tribute to their international banking sponsors.
Yeah sure. But you forgot that government uses that money to pay for poor people's food and healthcare. But you think thats bad.

It can be done. The prospective "date" of its implementation is to be determined.
Well, okay, tell me when you succeed.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
But you forgot that government uses that money to pay for poor people's food and healthcare.
You mean, the government will allocate some of what it's stolen to an insubstantial discretionary fund which it will ration among the poor, hungry and sick.

But you think thats bad.
I don't think helping others buy food, or helping finance health-related services is bad at all. I think stealing the funds, or coercing the finance of food and health-related services is bad. Because theft and coercion are bad.

Well, okay, tell me when you succeed.
Will do.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Athias
I don't think helping others buy food, or helping finance health-related services is bad at all. I think stealing the funds, or coercing the finance of food and health-related services is bad. Because theft and coercion are bad.
Fair enough.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Communism is a word usually associated with a specific ideology, to which British society is not applicable as such.

Though for sure, one can redefine and  repurpose the word and apply it to any society.

Nonetheless, all societies function on the basis of an unequal hierarchical structure and an unequal distribution of resources, and therefore are never comparable with the philosophical ideal that is referred to as communism.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
You forgot that Britain redistributes the wealth 😁
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
You forgot that Britain redistributes the wealth.

Please explain.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4

Yes, income inequality in the UK is high compared to most developed countries. The UK is not alone amongst developed countries in having experienced an increase in income inequality over the last 60 years. But income inequality in the UK has grown more than in most OECD countries.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Income inequality is high.
High in what respect?

Extreme wealth  compared to basic income

Or ratio of higher earners to basic wage earners.

And I can see that  taxation and a high level of social service provision, might be regarded as wealth redistribution.

Though I assumed that BK was being cynical.

12 days later

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4

In 2022 in the UK, incomes for the poorest 14 million people fell by 7.5%, whilst incomes for the richest fifth saw a 7.8% increase.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Well, statistics are as statistics do, I suppose.

Which leaves 40 million people unaccounted for.

And 14 million whose income didn't keep up with inflation.

And 13.5 million whose income either kept apace with inflation or exceeded inflation.

Perhaps.

The problem I have with statistics is that they are often designed by the statistician to say what the commissioning body requires them to say.

Nonetheless, given the nature of people relative to perceived material and social expectation, in a reasonably free and democratic society,  I would say that the above statistics are probably realistic.

How these figures relate to quality of life/poverty today, compared to quality of life/poverty a hundred years ago is perhaps more interesting to consider. Especially if we look at the material and social expectations  of the lower 14 million, compared to the material and social expectations of poorer people 100 -150  years ago.

The inevitable fact in this modern reasonably free and democratic society, is the trade off between social freedom and intellectual/earning ability. Whereby the lower 20% will always look to the higher 80% for both guidance and support. I'm pretty sure that 100 - 150 years ago,  the lower echelons of society were not afforded nor expected such a luxury as social support.

And not taking into account the employability/necessity of some people in a rapidly evolving technological and automated world. Even if we continue to educate our children out of intellectual poverty.

And also not taking into account the ongoing thing that is New World Order. Wherein we currently have 8.1 billion people looking for something to do.

12 days later

FLRW
FLRW

See: Communism is Freedom

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
We are constrained by everything that constrains us.

Which is loads of stuff.

At best, freedom is sort of not feeling too constrained sometimes.

I suppose that death frees the mass from the constraints imposed by existence.