"Does God Exist" Debates

Author: Sum1hugme

Total: 20
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
Please post the best debates regarding God's existence. I'd like to read over a few, but I've been gone a while and haven't had my finger on this website's pulse for a couple of years.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
I don't have debate  to post but few if any debate whether god controls outcome. There is lots of evidence for creation but little if any showing god controls the outcome of its creations. I believe there is design in the universe and thus created, but don't at all believe there is control of outcome anywhere. The creator lets its creation chips  fall where they may so to speak. Although I do believe the creator knows that all of his creations wont last forever by design. Even God cant violate the laws of thermodynamics. Everything in the universe dies via energy or heat transfer.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
The sun has been and still would be worshipped / praised as God.   
Andddddd 
The sun exists. ( i can prove that if you ask me. ) 
Thus.
That's thus. 
///  God exists.   ///

Hindu aside, there are a stack of these "God" thingy ma jiggies.   

P.s
You here the word ■■■ god ■■■  and ya instantly think of a long grey haired "christian" god.  

This I must stop this.
It is hard but. 
You could say that groups like christians and Muslims and the rest have TOTALLY RUINED THE CHANCE of obtaining th knowledge  that god is actually  ( the plant corn ) 

So thanks for that kunts.

If a kid was to search for god they would find a Christian or a Muslim god and that really is fucking silly . 
Its like the starting point. 

There is only 8 billion of us . Surly 2 of us wouldn't think exactly the same thing about " god " .
We couldn't.  
Thus 
The christians and Muslim paint god in quadruple coat of paint. 
Then another ten layers.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull

The Sun is the giver of everything.

Neither demanding praise or caring about criticism.

But will smite you down if you do not respect it.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@zedvictor4
True .
Its almost like the sun is or maybe the closest thing to. 
No no .
How the fuck would i know the closest thing to a god. 
But. 

It actually  fits.
Big, mighty and powerful and so on. 

Butttttttt. 
The unknowing of what the sun was back then must of played real nice into the mysterious,  mysteries of the sun. 

But it come full circle because,  back then they probably believed the sun can damage / hurt us humans. 
"They" mearly believed that. 
And now we know it. 
But the C word aint religious ie like.  
Its just natural hey big fella ?

Good day man. 
Im off to get a dose of vitamin D

It aint to big and mighty if.  Spf 30+ can combat it. 

Only atheists use Sunscreen. 
Oh and Zed Please remember to.
Slip 
Slop
Slap

Protection against god.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
@zedvictor4
The Sun is the giver of everything.

Maybe that is something that the Egyptian "heretic" Pharaoh Akhenaten worked out when he decided that the new state religion was to be Aten (sun) worship?
Before this there was Amen/Amun/Amon the sun god.

Is it coincidence  that all the four gospels and the "Lords Prayer" ends with the word - Amen?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
No coincidence Stephen.

All data is inherited.

Reworked and elaborated.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Exactement Deb.

Though GOD is crying tears of drizzle at the mo.

Slip
Slop
Slap

So I'm painting the bathroom.

Thanks to the SUN for kitchen and bathroom emulsion

Amen
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Sum1hugme

Sum1hugme,

YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO A GOD CONCEPT: "Please post the best debates regarding God's existence."

You have to go further with your request and state which god are you referring too!

When you propose "God's existence," are you are referring to the present Abrahamic Gods of Yahweh, Jesus, and Allah?  Or are you referring to  one of the many gods listed below,  in  which the aforementioned are a part of this list of historical gods?

Azura Mazda, Angus, Belenos, Brigid, Dana, Lugh, Dagda, Epona, Allah Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Atehna, Demeter, Dionysus, Eris, Eos, Gaia, Hades, Hekate, Helios, Hephaestus, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Pan, Poseidon, Selene, Uranus, Zeus, Mathilde, Elves, Eostre, Frigg, Ganesh, Hretha, Saxnot, Shef, Shiva Thuno, Tir, Vishnu, Weyland, Woden, Yahweh, Alfar, Balder, Beyla, Bil, Bragi, Byggvir, Dagr, Disir, Eir, Forseti, Freya, Freyr, Frigga, Heimdall, Hel, Hoenir, Idunn, Jord, Lofn, Loki, Mon, Njord, Norns, Nott, Odin, Ran, Saga, Sif, Siofn, Skadi, Snotra, Sol, Syn, Ull, Thor, Tyr, Var, Vali, Vidar, Vor, Herne, Holda, Nehalennia, Nerthus, Endovelicus, Ataegina, Runesocesius, Bacchus, Ceres, Cupid, Diana, Janus, Juno, Jupiter, Maia, Mars, Mercury, Minerva, Neptune, Pluto, Plutus, Proserpina, Venus, Vesta, Vulcan, Attis, Cybele, El-Gabal, Isis, Mithras, Sol Invictus, Endovelicus, Anubis, Aten, Atum, Bast, Bes, Geb, Hapi, Hathor, Heget, Horus, Imhotep, Isis, Khepry, Khnum, Maahes, Ma"at, Menhit, Mont, Naunet, Neith, Nephthys, Nut, Osiris, Ptah, Ra, Sekhmnet, Sobek, Set, Tefnut, Thoth, An, Anshar, Anu, Apsu, Ashur, Damkina, Ea, Enki, Enlil, Ereshkigal, Nunurta, Hadad, Inanna, Ishtar, Kingu, Kishar, Marduk, Mummu, Nabu, Nammu, Nanna, Nergal, Ninhursag, Ninlil, Nintu, Shamash, Sin, Tiamat, Utu, Mitra, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukiyomi, Inari, Tengu, Izanami, Izanagi, Daikoku, Ebisu, Benzaiten, Bishamonten, Fukurokuju, Jurojin, Hotei, Quetzalcoatl, Tlaloc, Inti, Kon, Mama Cocha, Mama Quilla, Manco Capac, Pachacamac and Zaramama, Vera, Jesus.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
  I suspect that.     
The Sun couldn't possibly be a GOD.   
or the GOD thing . 
Assssssss, 
it didn't get a bunch of Men to write shit down for it did it ? . 
Did it ? 

Nope. 

And If we ask the now ummmm .  4.5 billion religious people.
4.3 billion plus of em will say that .
A real  " true " god,  does  and did a little book book  for us. 
I mean, thats just commen sense right ? 
Werd.

Wankers. 

If the Sun was a god. ( It wasn't a very bright one. )   
However 
( It was by far the brightest one. ) 
Ha, 
Ha. 
Look  Im just gonna leave that there. 

No but. 
HINDUISM.
Surly the question,  ( does god exist )  will be fruitful in this department. 
As they believe in ummmmm. 
●● Do not type the real number deb, it is embarrassing to religious peoples ●●

Ok Lets just say a few dozen or so. 

In short.
Its safe to say 
Yes. 
Yes gods exist. ( then just list all the silly shit from the sun and cows and burning bushes and other shit. 

Hang  the fuck on a sec. 
Can you prove a " regular " burning bush isnt a god.   ? 
Good luck with that. 

I feel that.   
These Gods must be like ummm. 
crazy. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I do know MAGICAL CACTUS wasn't really a god but.  
Im pretty sure  that was just made up. 

Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Hey, Skadi is a fun God to play in Smite.

Just kidding, Smite sucks.
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
The Sun couldn't possibly be a GOD
The Sun is just Ra in sphere mode.

I think you have to chant to awake Ra, but I dont remember how chant goes.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
an interesting idea i heard once on here from an atheist, is that most philophiscial evidences for God could be said not to be so much as 'evidence' for God as soemthing that is 'consistent' with the God theory. 

i think it's compelling when i hear someone say they hear God's voice and soemthing that looks like a miracle occurs. something that looks impossible, like a damaged retina of a blind person that suddenly heals itself. lots of miraculous looking healings.  you dont see that sorta thing coming from atheists. ive been told that maybe i'm seeking confirmation bias, and that may be, which means it's implied things that looks miraculous might happen to athests too and we just dont know it. it's possible that this point is just something that is 'consistent' with God,and not evidence for God, but it lacks common sense, the common touch. 

If you study near death experiences, the evidence is strong that these are authentic experiences. search this forum to see my threads on evidence for the afterlife. atheists usually become theissts after an NDE, it's almost never the case that theists become athesits and those atheists who didn't convert just had no revelation about God, yea or nay. it's idiotic to say there's no evidence for the afterlife, and these experences with God are compelling. this is the strongest evidence for God that i can think of and i think this is more than just something that might be consistent with a God theory. it's possible to say it's just consistent with the God theory, but it's a weak argument. 

are we really just elaborate flesh robots floating around in a meaningless reality? that sometimes people die and experiences elaborate afterlife stories? that sorta thinking lacks common sense. 

atheism is idiotic. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull

Sum1hugme
Sum1hugme
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Doesn't matter to me.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Sum1hugme

Sum1hugme,

YOU STUPID QUOTE WHEN I ASKED YOU WHICH GOD ARE YOU REFERRING TOO: "Doesn't matter to me."

Okay, since it doesn't matter to you in which God you were referring to that exists, therefore you want to know the best debates for an unmentioned God by you, then your request cannot be truly answered? GET IT?!

Dumb ass hell bound atheists continue to make fools of themselves!

NEXT ATHEIST LIKE "SUM1HUGME" THAT WANTS TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY GOOD DEBATES ON "A GOD'S EXISTANCE," BUT WON'T NAME WHICH GOD THEY ARE REFERRING TO, WILL BE ...? LOL!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Okay, since it doesn't matter to you in which God you were referring to that exists, therefore you want to know the best debates for an unmentioned God by you, then your request cannot be truly answered? 

Fair point, Brother D.  I had to scratch my had at the  reply from Sum1hugme.  
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Sum1hugme didn't think before he spoke in his initial post, and then tried to get out of his embarrassing situation with the pre-school quote in question in his post #16.

When will this esteemed Religion Forum ever have rules to not let in totally Bible stupid pseudo-christians, and hell bound atheists like Sum1hugme that doesn't know his ass from a wild grape when it comes to religious discussion?

8 days later

Sum1hugme
Sum1hugme
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
It's always a pleasure