Dave Portnoy EXPOSES WAPO "Reporter" Pressuring Sponsors To Cancel Him With Misogyny Accusations!

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 49
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ponikshiy
Libertarians messed a lot of things up. You can't fight fascism with kumbaya.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Let's agree that any man who spends his millions on luring college girls so he can secretly videotape himself being creul and violent to them once he gets their clothes off is a creep and a pervert and exactly the kind of asshole Greyparrot spends all of his days admiring.

Let's also agree that Portnoy speaks the truth when he says that any vote for any Republican in any race is dangerous and increases the present peril to American Democracy, a threat that Grayparrot not only endorses but embodies. 

It seems that poor Greyparrot will never get his chance to be one of Portnoy's bitches.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Reported for continued unwarranted adhom attacks,

This is a forum to discuss political ideas, not a forum focused on personal gossip about DART members. If forum members (or moderators) wish to discuss the personal lives of themselves or other forum members, please do so in the personal forum. Spamming this forum with personal doxing and pointless toxic adom insults is bringing this site down.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
You were right, it's impossible to have a discussion with all these toxic personal presumptions. The days of asking honest questions seem to be over everywhere in society these days. Now it is all about frenetically shoving the square peg into the round hole, questions be damned.

While I can understand why some members feel happy trolling discussion threads, it shouldn't be held as the standard form by this site's moderators.
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
-->
@oromagi
Let's also agree that Portnoy speaks the truth when he says that any vote for any Republican in any race is dangerous and increases the present peril to American Democracy, a threat that Grayparrot not only endorses but embodies. 
To be fair. Name a presidential candidate with a chance to win the Whitehouse who is not a threat to democracy? 

It seems to me, you americas have a choice.

Left wing extremism or right wing extremism. 

The wokies control the left,

and the right cannot win without their nationalists. 

Your choice is some sort of nationalism, or forced sterilization of gender confused children, weaponization of the police state, open borders

Or

Nationalists who would I don't know, turn the nation into Florida where everyone makes minimum wage, gets arrested for stupid shit.

What do you want America

A Weimar Republic where kids are prostitutes or free helicopter rides?

It is shit future but those are only two possible futures. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ponikshiy
A Weimar Republic where kids are prostitutes or free helicopter rides?

Amen

Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@ponikshiy
Aren’t wokests against child labour? 
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
-->
@oromagi
It seems that poor Greyparrot will never get his chance to be one of Portnoy's bitches.
How rude.
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
The problem is that of the two types of thinking, this site exhibits the first type. It is well on its way to becoming solely the echo chamber and troll playground it always wanted to be, if not DOA altogether…
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Reece101
Aren’t wokests against child labour?
Yeah the celebrity's pushing high fashion are against child labor LOL.

Look at any segment of the liberal voting block. I just mentioned the super wealthy which re almost exclusively liberal.

Blacks- love nike and excessively by shoes made by child slaves. Me on the other hand I own one $20 pair of shoes and when they wear through I will use duct tape. 

Trannies- instead of being men, become women who buy shit loads of clothes made I chinese factories as well as cheap Chinese jewelry made by something akin to slave child labor.

I thi k that's the entirety of the left. 

Wokists, blacks, and millionaire celebrities and business owners like George soros

The right-wing voting block is

Farmers

Small business owners

Working class people of all races

People who essentially make their own shit and live off of their own sweat not that of children
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@ponikshiy
-->
@<<<oromagi>>>
To be fair. Name a presidential candidate with a chance to win the Whitehouse who is not a threat to democracy? 

• Of major candidates, I think Joe BIden, Nikki Haley, and Chris Christie qualify as "not a threat to democracy.

It seems to me, you americas have a choice.
Left wing extremism or right wing extremism. 
The wokies control the left,
  • I wouldn't call Biden extreme or even particularly left wing.  Traditional Republicans with names like Bush, Cheney, McCain, Romney have all made it clear they're voting for Biden before Trump or one of his clones.  Its pretty hard to name a Democrat that's more moderate or right than Biden.  That tells us that Biden is the moderate candidate, probably the most moderate major presidential candidate since Eisenhower.
forced sterilization of gender confused children, weaponization of the police state, open borders
  • I don't any Democratic candidate that supports any of these  platforms. 
  • disagree.  I am convinced that a lively, technocratic, educated populace can solve global warming, gun  viol violence and the Rise of autocracies in 20 or 30 years.  Fusion is finally real- we are  on the brink of being a species that creates more energy than it uses.  3 or 4 day workweeks,  Clean socialized transportation,  Cheap, clean and mobile housing, mass robototic improvements to the burdens of labor and agining are all realistic outcomes in that time.  I see no reaon to surrender that future to the skeptics.

Reece101
Reece101
-->
@ponikshiy
Exploitation isn’t a libtard trait, hence why there are so many anti-capitalist unions. With exception to cops of course.
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
This is a forum to discuss political ideas, not a forum focused on personal gossip about DART members. If forum members (or moderators) wish to discuss the personal lives of themselves or other forum members, please do so in the personal forum. Spamming this forum with personal doxing and pointless toxic adom insults is bringing this site down.
I disagree. It’s important to call out the hypocrisy of any poster who chooses to participate here in the public square.

Defending a guy like Portnoy is bad for America. He engages in this “in your face” sensationalism and then cries when people attack him.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ponikshiy
Biden, Asa Hutchinson, Will Hurd

FLRW
FLRW

• The Insider published a second story, written by Insider writer Julia Black and her colleague Melkorka Licea, on Feb. 2, 2022, citing three additional women who said Portnoy filmed them without consent during sex.
  • Five days later, on Feb. 7, Portnoy sued Insider, its global editor-in-chief Nicholas Carlson, its CEO Henry Blodget, Black and Licea for defamation by libel and invasion of privacy in a U.S. District Court in Massachusetts.

• On Nov. 7, 2022, a district judge in Massachusetts dismissed the lawsuit, arguing Portnoy failed to provide enough evidence that Insider acted with "actual malice," or intentionally disregarding the truth, in publishing its story. Portnoy's lawyers filed  an appeal days later.
  • The judge also dismissed Portnoy's privacy complaint, arguing he has "no reasonable expectation of privacy in the text and social media messages published by Insider."
What they're saying: "Our stories were accurate and fair," Insider said in a statement. "We are grateful to our reporters Julia Black and Melkorka Licea, and to our sources."
  • Insider noted that the judge who dismissed Portnoy's case in November underscored that Insider provided substantial evidence in its story.
  • "We stand by our reporting," Insider said.

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@oromagi
My point was not clear. I believe the moderates to be held hostage by the radicals. I do like your vision of the future, however.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Reece101
Exploitation isn’t a libtard trait, hence why there are so many anti-capitalist unions. With exception to cops of course.
My understanding is that unions aren't anticapitalist but pro worker. There are some free market principles that would maybe come into conflict with a workers right philosophy or at least an organization intended to collectivize workers so they equal the power of the bosses, but I don't think they are necessarily anti capitalistic
FLRW
FLRW

I bet Gp keeps the book, Portnoy's Complaint, on his nightstand.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@FLRW
Defending Portnoy says a lot about how GP thinks, or doesn’t think.