Who can assume the presidency of the USA?

Author: IlDiavolo

Total: 146
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
So far, it's crystal clear that Biden wouldn't last long in the presidency. I mean, his health issues, the shameless corruption around him, the economic crisis that is getting closer and closer, the migration crisis, the possible outbreak of a war, everything seems to be against Joe.

Being said that, it's logic that Kamala Harris, being the VP, must assume as the first female president of the US, but from what I see people don't like her. Republicans say they prefer Biden over Harris in the presidency because she is a threat for the country, but as I said, the situation is unbearable and Joe has to go home.

Is it possible that americans avoid Harris as president? If it's so, who should assume the presidency of the US? The speaker of the US House of Representatives? Enlighten me, please.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IlDiavolo
It really doesn't matter what anyone tells you. No matter what name is given by anyone half the people will hate it and go on a character assignation smear campaign. As predictable as the sun coming up in the morning. In my opinion anyone with no ties to Washington DC at all would be my choice, oh and no god damn lawyers. Business people who have experience meeting payrolls, making budgets and having had to do business under the rules and regulations that govt ties around the necks of business.  Never ever any kind of political activist what so ever either. Monkeys trained to push  buttons arbitrarily with suggested policies written on them to make decisions could not do any worse at running the country.
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
-->
@IlDiavolo
Speaker of the house is 3rd in line. I think there is a strong push to swap kamala Harris for another running mate for biden, given her unpopularity but it's honestly not going to happen. 

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@sadolite
It was honestly odd to see that turn out that way when Trump ran. I knew lifelong democrats who wanted him to run and loved him, but the second CNN told them to hate Trump they did. 

I dont think conservatives are like that. If Sean Connery decided to run for president as a Democrat, 75% of Republicans would still vote for him because they can look beyond party labels
ebuc
ebuc
Not some one who will tell USA peoples the truth regarding the state of ecological environment that sustains all of humanity.

Not some one who tells USA peoples there are two primary options to set humanity on pathway to longer term existence on Earth.  Democracy and dictator.

Not someone who is inclined to seek out scientific truths, scientific scenarios played out by algorythms that have deal with best known relevant facts/data for energy available for what operating systems, that do not burn down the house { ecological environment }  to stay warm/eat.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@IlDiavolo
Who can assume the presidency of the united states? 
According to the United States Constitution any man who can show the best connection to the conditions of the American Consitution Preamble. The restrictions of Exsecutive office is often regulated by a condition to hold certian political "Office." This is why acording to United States Constitutional Law Kamala Haris will never be a Vice President she is not a man the state of the union which best describes her is "Presadera." She simply does not hold the Oval Office by election of the people. A female President is a argument of criminal legilsation as law and there has been little done in the way of proper constitutional legilsation to corect all the words "he" as united State Constitutional Right.

Both the 15th and 19th Amendments are conditional and in essence we can simple combine the two inwriting “The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not bedenied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex, race, color, and or previous condition of servitude." America's United State Constitutional “More perfect Right” is to describe "she" in the Articles, Sections, and Clause of American Constitution and add an independent word of representation such as Presadera. Not that it must be that word it is only used here for total lack of all United State Constitutional Right. Thus, we the people are allowed to hold all women as created equal to each otherwithout the use of crime in legislation. This is the far superior United State of Right as there are no accusations of wrong by association to crime. . 

to take as granted or true SUPPOSE

All men are created equal by their creator as a President of the United States of America by displayed abilities to serve, protect and defend United State Constitutional Right by Oath of Office,  Exsecutive Office. No Crime. No SNAFU. For the record as a whole truth, it is fact that a person who splits the American 1st Amendment apart like a lawyer by claiming only “freedom of speech” is not showing an ability to serve, protect, or defend American United States Constitutional Right, they are self-representing themselves in court tward criminal law instead. Saying it is a crime to limit what a Lawyer or Judge might say inside acourt of law when practicing law. I want some of that. This changes outside a court of law, however, as United State Constitutional Right can be sought to share the common defense of no cost so that We the people of this United State might share this liberty without prejudice of judicial criminal legislation, as filed criminal legilsation is literal organized crime. Refusing to commit perjury as it is understood outside a court of law is not an act of discrimination of any kind it may simply appear that way without equal representation, questioning taxation without representation. 
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@Best.Korea
I need my windows coked (caulked) Maybe she should just switch to Pesi no coke.
Burger! Burger! Burger! Coke! no coke! Pepsi! Pepsi! Pepsi!..........
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@ponikshiy
So you think Harris is going to be president anyway and nobody will kick her out, not even the own americans. Interesting.

By the way, you're probably the only russian that knows more about the US than any other american. And your english is almost perfect. Teach me how to do it, please. 😁
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@sadolite
It really doesn't matter what anyone tells you. No matter what name is given by anyone half the people will hate it and go on a character assignation smear campaign
That is how justice is supposed to be a more perfect connection to established justice using legislation by crime or civil harm, half the people or more are automatically to be accused of criminal wrong....... For the record a United States Constitutional Right sets the connection between established justice and the people to establish they are not Right in a series of truthful conditions.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@IlDiavolo
So you think Harris is going to be president anyway and nobody will kick her out, not even the own americans. Interesting.
A women can never as a United State Constitutional Right be President of the United Statesof America. Any women will for lack of better words be "Presadera."All women have had a United States Constitutional Right to be elected to the Oval Office not having the ability to hold constitutional right as commondefense does not prevent her from becoming an Executive officer. Criminal Perjury might lack common defense. Article II is clear a President is a"He." There is no proper legislation presented by Congress that has ever properly corrected this major blunder. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
the shameless corruption around him,
What shameless corruption? And if you say Hunter Biden I will laugh at you.

the economic crisis that is getting closer and closer,
What economic crisis? And if you say the government shutdown I will laugh at you.

the possible outbreak of a war,
Right, and the possible burning out of the sun.

the migration crisis,
Now there is a migration crisis because of the crisis of poverty, crime, and climate south of our border. So obviously the answer is to push women and children into the river to drown

Tell me, where to you get your information?

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@IlDiavolo
I learn English through comprehensible input. Basically I would suggest using kids shows like pepper pig to start with and then continually moving up slowly to more challenging things. 

Another thing about learning language is to learn culture. I spent a lot of time learning American culture. For example while learning English I ate shitty American food like hotdogs and fries. 

I also starting learning about American politics by listening to Alex Jones and to balance the right wing perspective with a left wing one I also read books by RFK Jr and watched his interviews. 

So comprehensible input, it will take you 1000 hours to learn russian this way. And culture. Also I would sat try to hold off speaking until you understand most of what is said in "slice of life" russian sitcoms. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
Business people who have experience meeting payrolls, making budgets and having had to do business under the rules and regulations that govt ties around the necks.
We’ve had 2 “businessmen” as president in the history of our country.

The first was Herbert Hoover.

The second was Donald Trump

They both were one term presidents who brought disaster to the country.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@ponikshiy
So comprehensible input, it will take you 1000 hours to learn russian this way. And culture. Also I would sat try to hold off speaking until you understand most of what is said in "slice of life" russian sitcoms. 
Yeah. I indeed learned portuguese banging a brazilian chick that was really hot. I'm not interested in learning russian but I think I would make an exception if I ever met a girl from Russia. 😁
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
What shameless corruption? And if you say Hunter Biden I will laugh at you.
Congress has not presented a United States Constitutional Right since 92 and a President might argue Constitutional corrections as far back to Article I. The corruption in question was created by crimin allegislation without balance of power in legislation of United States Constitutional Right. The legislation of only criminal laws stacks the deck of economic growth to one side.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@IlDiavolo
I'm not interested in learning russian but I think I would make an exception if I ever met a girl from Russia. 😁

What is your net worth and age? Perhaps we can arrange something. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Tell me, where to you get your information?
From the news.

I've got tell you, your defense for Biden is really pathetic. Joe should be at home playing with his grand-children but you think he should keep doing something that he clearly can't. Lol. 

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@ponikshiy
What is your net worth and age? Perhaps we can arrange something. 
I'm 40 yo and I can pay at most $200 per hour for the girlfriend experience . 🤣

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@IlDiavolo
I need you to be much closer to death. You likely have 40 more years, and I am virgin so I think it is bot unreasonable to request elderly husband have a networth of 10 million with plenty of liquidity.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@IlDiavolo
From the news.
Please be more specific 

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@IlDiavolo
the shameless corruption around him
Would love to focus on the point of this thread but that's difficult when the premise is based off of proven lies, this being the prime example.

I'd love to know more about this shameless corruption you speak of. The republicans have been investigating this for years and every hearing they hold on it proves to be an utter embarrassment. Their own members alleging Biden's corruption admit they don't have any evidence against him, so what do you know that they don't?
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I don’t need to be more specific, the news is at anyone's fingertips. If you don't want to see it, that is not my problem, it's yours.
Vegasgiants
Debates: 4
Vegasgiants
-->
@IlDiavolo
If Biden leaves Harris takes over.  It doesn't matter what people like

Biden need only last long enough to be reelected.....then Harris will take over
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vegasgiants
@ponikshiy
She will also be the first woman president, so I would expect a rise in popularity.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@IlDiavolo

Supporting Biden at this point is the same as supporting Trump. Only 33% of Democrats in his own party want him to stick around. Most of the Democrats on this site minus a few sane people like DoubleR are part of that minority.

Since I don't support Trump, I definitely want to see Biden primaried and replaced with a viable alternative. Newsom maybe.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Double_R
I've got to make it clear that I said the corruption around him, so Joe might be involved in this case involuntarily, decieved by his son that took advantage of his father's politcal power. I mean, there is no way Hunter could make it without the help of old Joe.

So, we can't be too naive to think Joe is not involved. He is. The fact that there is no evidence shouldn't be an excuse to absolve him because there are many clues. And I think most of the policial analysts and journalists point to the same direction.

Whatever it is, he will have to quit or be impeached. That is a fact. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Greyparrot
I suspect that democrats also want Joe out because otherwise they will lose the elections. So I wouldnt be surprised if Joe is impeached with the help of his own party.

Old Joe is a disgrace. Hahaha. 
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
She will also be the first woman president, so I would expect a rise in popularity.
You would? She polled at around 2% in the primaries, and things haven’t improved for her since then…

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@IlDiavolo
Not impeached, but likely given the "Nixon" offer from his party. A face-saving resignation.