Republicans want to elevate a child molester ally to top House position

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 56
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@ponikshiy
Everybody insults mother Russia here, so I thought it was fair.
I can see how you came to that conclusion: other members insult your supposed native country, and you attempt to insult the native country of another member's father, who has not only never participated on this website, but also doesn't initiate insults on any subject matter. That is textbook "fair."

Love you. 
You don't know me well enough, bro.
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
-->
@Athias
Don't call me bro.

Homie
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
Reported for not using my preferred pronouns
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Believe what you want.
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
Bullshit. Multiple players have come forward and said that Jordan knew what was going on. Are you going to claim this is a democratic conspiracy to undermine Jordan.? These players were abused. Jordan knew and did nothing. Other adults knew too, but they aren’t in Congress, only Jordan is.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Establishment Republicans in shambles
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Are you going to claim this is a democratic conspiracy to undermine Jordan.?
I already made my claims perfectly clear. My stance is that we don't have any proof he turned a blind eye or that he didn't know.

It's hard to convict someone without evidence if you aren't a Democrat.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@ponikshiy
What was you all's opinion of Trump?

Do you guys think he was a Russian agent there or do you laugh off those claims?

Also, what do you all think of Biden? Do you all see him as an incompetent oaf or a great leader? Do you believe he has dementia?

Also, do the citizens of Russia see themselves as waging war against an imperialist United States?

Do you guys view the CIA and WEF as imperialist organizations encroaching on Russia or is all of this just hirseshit that Americans are told Russians care about?

I am sure there are manifold views there, but I'd love to hear what the Russians actually think without some bullshit propagandized filter on it.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
I already made my claims perfectly clear. My stance is that we don't have any proof he turned a blind eye or that he didn't know.
Jordan isn’t in a criminal court. He is applying for a job. The wrestlers from his team are saying he knew.

Some Christian you are. Belonging to a party that elects such people.

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Some Christian you are.
1. I didn't elect Jordan. He isn't in my district.

2. The Bible says to gather all the evidence and hear all the testimonies before pronouncing judgement. Since I do not have access to the evidence, I cannot in good faith go one way or the other.

Belonging to a party that elects such people.
Honestly... the GOP sucks almost as much as the DNC.

Biden, on national telivision has stuck up for white nationalists, defended segregated schools and busses, and touched children inappropriately during photo shoots that were caught on film.

If you think I could, in good faith, vote for that, then you don't know the first thing about Christianity... or the DNC.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
The Bible says to gather all the evidence and hear all the testimonies before pronouncing judgement. Since I do not have access to the evidence, I cannot in good faith go one way or the other.
Does it really? Was the Bible referring to a criminal case, a civil case or just life in general? You have just as much access to “evidence” as anyone else.

didn't elect Jordan. He isn't in my district.
I didn’t say you elected Jordan, I said you belong to a party that elects child molesters.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
If you think I could, in good faith, vote for that, then you don't know the first thing about Christianity
The Republican Party is the Party of racism. How many blacks serve in the Congress as Republicans? It’s by far a white, racist party

Biden, on national telivision has stuck up for white nationalists, defended segregated schools and busses,
You sound like Kamala Harris, yet she is working for him. And her nonsense was just that, nonsense.

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Public-Choice
What was you all's opinion of Trump?
He is strong man. We respect that.

Do you guys think he was a Russian agent there or do you laugh off those claims?

Just American in fighting propaganda

Also, what do you all think of Biden? Do you all see him as an incompetent oaf or a great leader? Do you believe he has dementia?
He has dementia, but I am not sure if it matters. The last president who was a real leader was JFK and you see what we done with the KGB trained Lee Harvey Oswald.

Also, do the citizens of Russia see themselves as waging war against an imperialist United States?
Of course, but generally we do not pay attention to politics even in our own country. We are very misinformed in general. 

Do you guys view the CIA and WEF as imperialist organizations encroaching on Russia or is all of this just hirseshit that Americans are told Russians care about?

The CIA hackers are known as the equation group. The Intelligence game is what it is. It helps each nation stay informed on the other so we don't make any unnecessarily aggressive moves that end up in disaster. The WEF is an arm of the imperialist impulse, but I don't think Russia is a target so much as just keeping 3rd world nations under the thumb of America. 

I am sure there are manifold views there, but I'd love to hear what the Russians actually think without some bullshit propagandized filter on it
I am unique, but in general they do not have opinions on political and could not define what communism or capitalism is or any such thing. We are not as propagandized as North korea. Their propaganda is to make them hate the west, ours is to keep us compliant and remove any rebellious spirit
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@ponikshiy
a real leader was JFK and you see what we done with the KGB trained Lee Harvey Oswald
Wait is this your personal belief or is it one of those "open secrets" in your country?

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Public-Choice
You can Google it. It is public knowledge and not denied by any mainstream news sources. Oswald was in Russia prior to the assassination and trained by the kgb
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Public-Choice

This one discusses his defection to the soviet union

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/12/16/jfk-assassination-records-released-white-house-reveal-cias-evidence/

An American and Russian aligned higher uos in intelligence admit the assassination was russian backed https://nypost.com/2021/02/22/soviets-ordered-lee-harvey-oswald-to-kill-jfk-ex-cia-chief/
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
And then there is NAWGLA I suppose.

And given the LGBT acronym, especially if  P is accepted as Q...Then the variables that can be inserted in between NA and LA are many.

And speaking of Trump speaking.

I saw a  clip on a popular U.K. satirical news programme.

Trump discussing windmills and Whales, whilst sporting his best ever hairdo to date.

So now, all those banjo playing, grass chewing, backwoods rednecks will accept without question that windmills kill whales.

MAGA...Great entertainment....I bet that Putin laughs his socks off.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@ponikshiy
Interesting stuff.

the JFK assassination is like 9/11 for us... speaking of which... do you think 9/11 was an inside job? 
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Public-Choice
I think the Israelis knew about it and weren't open enough about intelligence sharing. I know they shared some intelligence, but not enough to actually make any moves on. 

It's a shame. Israel continually is a bad ally to the United States. This is still technically classified as top secret, but Stuxnet is an example of this. 

The United States was developing stuxnet. A computer virus to take down Iran's nuclear program in a very subtle way, so the Unites states if successful likely could remove nuclear weapons from other countries tries with ease also.

Israel was getting nervous about Iran and was going to bomb Iranian facilities because they were unaware of the development of stuxnet. So the United States shared this intelligence with Israel who decided to join the mission of the United States in Co tinued development 

This is a tool that potentially could eliminate the possibility of nuclear war and stuxnet could be unknown for decades.

This is where things went successfully for short term gain but devastating to long term gain. The Israel service because thy are terrible allies, then turned stuxnet into a worm (self replicating) so it spread to approximately 65% of all computers on the planet. Maybe more. 

So of course Iran lost the ability to produce nuclear weapons, an inevitable result even if Israel never became involved. However because it got turned into a worm, now it was discovered sooner and state actors like North Korea, who are vulnerable to Stuxnet, have nuclear weapons that did not get destroyed.

So 9/11 is just a situation where Israel proves to be a very shitty Allie just like with there tampering with stuxnet, just like with the covert operation known as "bad business" and just like the sinking of the USS Liberty. Shitty allies who deserve no support for the United States

Oh, I almost forgot. Israel looks sells United States military tech to the Chineses
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Last year, Jordan called a report that a 10-year-old rape victim had become pregnant a “lie,” before the alleged rapist was arrested. (Jordan deleted the tweet. The man later pleaded guilty and is serving a life sentence.

So the guy that turned a blind eye to a gay child molester also shows poor judgment in other important events.

This is the wack job that may be the next Republican SOH
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@ponikshiy
Reported for not using my preferred pronouns
Let me know how that works out for you, Wylted.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
Last year, Jordan called a report that a 10-year-old rape victim had become pregnant a “lie,” before the alleged rapist was arrested. (Jordan deleted the tweet. The man later pleaded guilty and is serving a life sentence.
Citation needed. Pretty disgusting if true. I also need confirmation the child was pregnant otherwise he was right and you are the piece of shit
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ponikshiy

Yes, just a few weeks before killing President John F. Kennedy in November 1963, Lee Harvey Oswald traveled to Mexico City, where he spoke with a KGB officer at the Soviet Embassy.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@FLRW
Yeah he also was in Moscow for a period of time as well, and I think went to a Russian w.bassy in the US. He may have personally wanted to ally with Russia which is why he behaved that way and us not wanting to risk being nuked by executing a powerful head of state distanced ourselves and offered no assistance 
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
Also that Jordan accusation appears true. What a dick
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
I think it is hyperbolic to call him an ally if pedophiles though whe the left is literally trying to legalize it, but his actions are shitty none the less and he owes that girl and her family an apology