Why are Americans watching a “News” program that is owned by Foreigners?

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 36
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
FOX News is owned by Australians. Not only that, these are Australians with the names Rupert and Lachlan. These are not Americans.

Why would conservatives, who claim to be Patriots and the greatest most loyal Americans, listen to foreigners? 

Rupert is a 4 times divorced foreigner at that.

“Murdoch made his first acquisition in the United States in 1973, when he purchased the San Antonio Express-News. In 1974, Murdoch moved to New York City, to expand into the US market; however, he retained interests in Australia and Britain. Soon afterwards, he founded Star, a supermarket tabloid, and in 1976, he purchased the New York Post.[5] On 4 September 1985, Murdoch became a naturalized citizen to satisfy the legal requirement that only US citizens were permitted to own US television stations.“

So he wasn’t born here. He wasn’t raised or educated here. The only reason he bought a U.S. citizenship was so he could buy our TV stations. 

Obviously, FOX News watchers are unAmerican.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
“Murdoch studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Worcester College, Oxford, in England, where he kept a bust of Lenin in his rooms and came to be known as "Red Rupert".

So Rupert is a commie lover. It appears conservatives are being led by a commie lover.
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
This may be helpful to you

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
It is interesting that Murdoch is communist. I would think that guy leans right
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ponikshiy
Reality is Russia leaning.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Reality is Russia leaning.

Reality is a resultant of invaginations from outer and inner, ---I speculate---, ergo,  is in between the two primary forces of Universe.

Inside body of myriad set of overlapping and interfering, Quantum Space-time Toru = tube-of-physical-reality

....(  ) outer Gravity...inwardly coheres (  ) aka positive geodesic { cranial/skull shape }

..../\/\/\/  reality /\/\/\/\/ is resultant of invaginations{ v^v^v^ } from the outer and inner

....)( inner Dark Energy...outwardly dissipates )( aka negative geodesic { saddle shape }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Above and below cosmology is  ancient flat Earth type of thinking from more ignorant humans.

Fox news viewers --in general--  tend to be more representative of this ancient and more ignorant viewpoint, is my best guess aka ... ' burn Galileo at the stake '... type of thinking.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
the earth appears flat from the perspective of the 4th dimension.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
the earth appears flat from the perspective of the 4th dimension.

I agree, in so far as, most Fox viewers are are living in false-narrative fantasy land, beyond truth of our sometimes obvious reality
FLRW
FLRW

Boycott any products advertised on Fox !
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Sky News Australia also.

They too support republicans and think Trump is cool.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ponikshiy
This may be helpful to you
Not everything is a fallacy. Your $25 correspondence course on Debating is worth what you paid.

Credibility matters when making an argument.
Being divorced 4 times indicates Rupert has low moral fiber.

Is the person debating a known liar?
Do they have credentials to make judgements and assertions?
If a convicted child molester is giving advice on parenting , you probably don’t want to consider it.
Getting relationship advice from someone who has been divorced several times is probably a bad idea.
The Murdochs are not natural born Americans. Therefore we can expect them to have no loyalty to the United States. They are merely here for the money.

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
credibility doesn't matter.

this is why non debaters do not blong on the site. 

The footage of Israel being attacked isn't more credible on CNN than Fox 

Plus in terms of credibility the arguments are to be judged based on the premises and the evidence provided for those premises. 

It's a good thing you avoid the debate section, because, you could not defeat a good debater. Your whole argument would be

"My citation was from CNN and yours was from the trilaterial commission which is a right wing think tank, so I somehow win"

It is a stupid argument technique.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
boycott all billionaire media and tax them at 92%
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
Being divorced 4 times indicates Rupert has low moral fiber.
Coming from a woke tard who supports a party who wants to legalize drugs, put kids in pride parades with nude men walking around being perverted and who supported rioters in all 50 or so states
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ponikshiy
this is why non debaters do not blong on the site. 
They don’t blong? I think people who can’t spell probably lack the intellect to make sound judgements.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ponikshiy
Coming from a woke tard who supports a party who wants to legalize drugs, put kids in pride parades with nude men walking around being perverted and who supported rioters in all 50 or so states
You say you are Russian, (although suddenly your dialect is less Russian when you get combative) so you come from an inferior country where the people have an inferiority complex.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ponikshiy
The footage of Israel being attacked isn't more credible on CNN than Fox 
Sure it is, by virtue of the fact FOX News has been proven in court to be liars. They paid a settlement of 787 million dollars. How many rubles is that?

Plus in terms of credibility the arguments are to be judged based on the premises and the evidence provided for those premises.
Look, I know you live in a country where truth and facts are discounted,  but in America credibility and reputation are important.

Your country considers a mass murderer as its greatest leader. I’m talking about Stalin of course. You will never live that down.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
They don’t blong? I think people who can’t spell probably lack the intellect to make sound judgements.
How many languages do you know.

You say you are Russian, (although suddenly your dialect is less Russian when you get combative) so you come from an inferior country where the people have an inferiority complex.
Are you larping as bigoted right winger now or are you still the typical woke leftist tard but you take the worst one percent of Republicans so you can be the worst type of woman from each side. 
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
Sure it is, by virtue of the fact FOX News has been proven in court to be liars. They paid a settlement of 787 million dollars. How many rubles is that?
Perhaps you are right that CNN has never lied.

Perhaps you are right that American justice system is perfect and makes no mistakes ever. We should all worship you fat tyranny Americans 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ponikshiy
How many languages do you know.
Did you mean how many languages do I speak? You can’t even phrase the question correctly 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ponikshiy
Are you larping as bigoted right winger now or are you still the typical woke leftist tard but you take the worst one percent of Republicans so you can be the worst type of woman from each side. 
Not bigoted. Not right wing. Just stating facts. Russia is a disgrace for so many reasons. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ponikshiy
Perhaps you are right that American justice system is perfect and makes no mistakes ever. We should all worship you fat tyranny Americans 
I’m right that the United States is better than Russia in every way. Our history. Our military. Our economy. Our land. Our freedom. Our weather. Everything 

So naturally, Russians feel inferior to the United States. This is only one reason why that little idiot Putin is obsessed with undermining the United States.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ponikshiy
I might be wrong, but I suspect most Russians do not trust media that is supported by the ruling party ultra-rich, unlike Americans.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Greyparrot
It is weird that your friend likes having his mind controlled by billionaires who care very little for him and are destroying society because they put their profits over the good of civilization.

Traditional conservatism and their opposition woke party billionairs and their cattle is not the solution.

Their needs to be some sort of "3rd way"
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Every country has propaganda targeted to their own people. It's just an extension of power.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ponikshiy
She is possibly going through menopause. Every time she gets hot flash, she may have to Karen to feel better.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I might be wrong, but I suspect most Russians do not trust media that is supported by the ruling party ultra-rich, unlike Americans.
The only news they have in Russia is state controlled. Nothing happens in Russia without the blessing of Putin.  The oligarchs have no real power. If they step out of line they will be murdered by Putin. They will tragically fall out of a window or die in a plane crash.

That is the life Russians are resigned to because they are too ignorant and lazy to fight for freedom. Russia never had a set of great Founding Fathers like the United States. The history of Russia is Tsars ruling over peasants and mass murderers.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ponikshiy

Putin is often believed to be the world's richest man. Investment and asset management company Hermitage Capital Management claimed in 2017 that Putin's personal wealth is $200 billion. The claim was made by the company's CEO Bill Browder before a Judiciary Committee of the US Senate.

Also, the largest country in the world is Russia with a total area of 17,098,242 Km² (6,601,665 mi²) and a land area of 16,376,870 Km² (6,323,142 mi²), equivalent to 11% of the total world's landmass of 148,940,000 Km² (57,510,000 square miles). 

Why does Putin need the Ukraine?
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
That is the life Russians are resigned to because they are too ignorant and lazy to fight for freedom
Keep your freedom to cut off the dicks of children, to be fat and to worship black people 
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@FLRW
Why does Putin need the Ukraine?
I assume to keep  buffer zone between Russia and nato countries. It was essential to attack prior to the comING nato agreement because  of the mutual defense policies. Russia defense strategy even going back thousands of years was to keep a buffer zone between our civilization and other people's. The land makes it tough to Traverse to get to the parts of Russia worth attacking. 

Contrary to western belief and even contrary to Putins fondness of the USSR, this is merely a defense strategy. 

I want you to also be aware of the invisible games western society plays with it's enemies and the ones we play back.

It will never be talked about in the media because it is scary for civilians and could press other countries tries to make bigger moves.

We are all preparing for a nuclear war with a quick victory. Taiwan is important because nukes can be deployed there quickly to annihilate China. In fact when tensions were higher the united states did temporarily move some nukes there before taking them back. Nato boxing in Russia to surround it with nukes is also a part of this. Hell even placing Israel in th middle east I stead of the original plan pinned by Hitler to put it in Africa, is a tactic to have nukes near non western allaigned nations to quickly win a nuclear war. Contrary to popular belief a nuclear war is unlikely to end civilization unless the battle is close and it doesn't appear to be. 

Russia doing what it takes to move Ukrai e away from being a western country alleviates the existential threat of total nuclear annhialation.