Donald Trump is the only US president ever with no political or military experience

Author: FLRW

Total: 66
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@Best.Korea
but I dont brag about it.
The charge was only morons are MAGA Republicans. I am simply asserting the reality that plenty of us are indeed smart. 

A statement of fact, when warranted as a defense of one's position, is never bragging.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@ponikshiy
deepen a smart person's well of knowledge to learn how to explain their thoughts to idiots.
Oftentimes idiots don't want to even know.
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@Public-Choice
The charge was only morons are MAGA Republicans. 
That charge is obviously false.

Many mentally ill people and people with hallucinations and many psychopaths, criminals and power hungry twisted individuals are MAGA Republicans as well.

So obviously not just morons, although obese morons make an overwhelming majority of MAGA Republicans.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Best.Korea
I'm not quite sure what your point is in all that. The Democrat Party far outweighs the MAGA republicans in some of those categories, especially criminals.

But I think it's absurd to define an entire group by minority factions within said group. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Public-Choice
I saw a clip of Sen. Fetterman on one of those corporate comedy shows. He explained why there are morons in DC. I would qualify his response as an expert opinion.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

I want to thank you all for making this such a popular forum.