-->
@ponikshiy
I won't bother.  Make your point here or not

So far you have chosen not
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
Harvard student groups’ statement:

“We, the undersigned student organizations, hold the Israeli regime entirely responsible for all unfolding violence,” the statement from the Harvard Palestine Solidarity Groups said.
The statement said millions of Palestinians in Gaza have been “forced to live in an open-air prison” and called on Harvard to “take action to stop the ongoing annihilation of Palestinians.”

I have a Harvard COOP card.
FLRW
FLRW

The figures below represent the number of Palestinians and Israelis who were killed or injured since 2008 in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) and Israel in the context of the occupation and conflict. The large number of civilian casualties has required various types of interventions by humanitarian actors, with many incidents raising concerns over violation of international law and lack of accountability.

Palestinian fatalities   6407

Israeli   fatalities               308

ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
-->
@Vegasgiants
I would be okay with accepting a challenge to a debate where you defend your position that reservations have zero sovereignty 
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@FLRW
Palestinian deaths are a direct result to them being used as human shields by hamas, while Israeli civilians have been targeted

Vegasgiants
Debates: 4
Vegasgiants
-->
@ponikshiy
Zero sovereignty?  Why do you make things up?  They have sovereignty from STATE laws but NOT federal laws

Tell me again that reservations don't have to follow the bill of rights.  Lol
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@FLRW
It would be zero on both sides if Palestinians just stop attacking

Add at least 1,200 Israeli deaths now
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@Vegasgiants
It would be zero on both sides if Palestinians just stop attacking
Or if Israel gives back the land it stole.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Best.Korea
Not until America gives back all its stolen land
FLRW
FLRW
This is all Netanyahu's fault:

In 2017, Israeli far-right parliamentarian Bezalel Smotrich proposed what he termed a “decisive plan” to end the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
Smotrich, who is now serving as finance minister in Netanyahu’s cabinet, argued (correctly) that the root of the conflict was competing claims to the same land from two distinct national groups. But, unlike his centrist peers, Smotrich claimed that these ambitions were incommensurable: that no territorial compromise could ever be reached between Israelis and Palestinians. In such a zero-sum conflict, one side has to win and the other has to lose.
The key to Israel winning such a total victory, he wrote, is simple: Break the Palestinians’ spirit.
“Terrorism derives from hope — a hope to weaken us,” Smotrich argued. “The statement that the Arab yearning for national expression in the Land of Israel cannot be ‘repressed’ is incorrect.”
Doing this, he continued, begins by annexing the West Bank and rapidly expanding Jewish settlements there. Once Israel has declared its intention to never let that land go, and created realities on the ground that make its withdrawal unimaginable, the Palestinians will reconcile themselves to the new reality — accept a second-class form of citizenship, leave voluntarily, or attempt violent resistance and be crushed.
Smotrich has used his time in Netanyahu’s cabinet to try to implement this plan — working both to de facto annex the West Bank and to rapidly expand Jewish settlement. The result has been the exact opposite of what Smotrich thought would happen: Atrocities by emboldened settler extremists ignited Palestinian anger. Atrocities committed by Palestinians led to settler retaliation, creating an unstable situation requiring a significant redeployment of Israel Defense Forces resources to the West Bank — whose raids themselves became a source of Palestinian grievance.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ponikshiy
Palestinian deaths are a direct result to them being used as human shields by hamas
Yeah, lets pretend that Israel never actually targets civilians, just misses a lot when firing most advanced most precise rockets into civilian areas where we are supposed to believe (wink wink) that there are terrorists there.
Werent you just a day ago claiming how Israel targets Christians and spits on them?
Also, Israel causes a lot of "collateral damage" that it is literally impossible that they have such poor aim.
Plus, plenty of reports of Israel military attacking civilians, shooting at children, hospitals.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Vegasgiants
Not until America gives back all its stolen land
Its true that America needs to give back the land it stole, but it is in no way related to this case. They are separate crimes.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Best.Korea
Well both are never going to happen so you might as well wish for a unicorn.   Lol
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Vegasgiants
Just because criminal is not punished is no reason to cheer for that criminal.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Best.Korea
Which is why I don't cheer for hamas

You do
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@FLRW
So you support the actions of hamas here?
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Best.Korea
Werent you just a day ago claiming how Israel targets Christians and spits on them?
Correct, and the claim is every bit as true is saying that people are attacked for the color of their skin in America. It doesn't accurately reflect that most Americans are good people despite America's falls. 

Let's address what else you are bringing up.  Consistency. 

Consistency is not a virtue. If somebody changes their mind, it isn't a bad thing. 

Most of what I debate or argue is not reflective of my overall philosophy but more often they are reflective of things inconsist with my overarching philosophy, which is why I seek to resolve that conflict by getting to the bottom of something that I either learn is wrong or by learning my overarching philosophy is wrong and needs adjusted.

What I learned the past few days from my criticisms of Israel;

Jews spitting on christians; these are the mot right wing jews who are ideologues and not reflective of the majority of jews. This was not learned on thi site despite me attempting to learn it first here because most people here are not educated on Israel despite a disproportionately high Jewish population on Debate sites normally.

Israel dealing arms to China; most of the arms are dual use technologies and much of 🇮🇱 economy depends on China which makes them have to do a balancing act with economic security and physical security threatened because of 🇨🇳 close relationship with Iran. 

Palestinian persecution; most of the persecution is from hamas and other groups of extremists and from the minority of extreme right wing Israelis. Though nobody gets off scott free here. 

Here I what I didn't need to learn. Slaughtering civilians and using them as human shields is unacceptable. Raping women as a method of wad not as an unfortunate byproduct is evil. Chopping the heads off of babies for fun is evil. 

Here is something else I learned. The best way to support Palestinians is by supporting Israel's goals of destroying hamas.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Vegasgiants
Here is a legal expert who spells it out for you. Know they are not restricted by the constitution of the United States. https://thorpe.law.ou.edu/guide/robertson.html#:~:text=As%20non%2Dparties%20to%20the,allowed%20by%20their%20own%20constitutions.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@ponikshiy
OK fair enough

So what?  Get back on track 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Vegasgiants

No, because there will always be fighting. Let them both kill each other.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Vegasgiants
So what? Get back on track 
That's both of our faults, so will do. 
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@FLRW
Then it's NOT all Netanyahus fault 

If it's war they want....Israel will give it to them....and win
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Vegasgiants
USA already gave trillion dollars to Israel.

Like seriously, they could have built 2nd strongest military on Earth with that money.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Best.Korea
Lets give them another trillion
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Vegasgiants
Or you could...
you know...
...distance yourself from Israel (the occupator).

There is simply no need to support Israel and the mistake of supporting Israel in 1948 is being paid for today.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Best.Korea
Make it 2 trillion