Hard Evidence for Joe Biden's Impeachment

Author: Public-Choice

Total: 37
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
Summary via Quillbot:

The New York Times reports that Republicans launched an impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden without any evidence of financial wrongdoing or corruption. However, overwhelming proof of Biden's corruption and wrongdoing has been found, including written records and corroborated testimonies from first-hand witnesses. At least 12 sets of documented facts leave no reasonable doubt that Biden participated in his son's illicit businesses deals, bribed foreign officials, and obstructed justice. Three major defenses of Biden are demonstrably false: 1) "Don't Mention Joe": Joe Biden claimed he had nothing to do with his son Hunter's business dealings and never even spoke to Hunter about them; 2) "A Chairman's Role": In 2023, the business partner who was on the receiving end of the "Don't mention Joe" message stated that the American people don't fully appreciate yet the key role Joe Biden played in the Biden family global influence peddling; and 3) "The Big Guy": In May 2017, the same partner who wrote "Don't mention Joe" sent an email to Hunter and two of their other partners proposing how the "equity" of a joint venture with a Chinese energy company named CEFC would be distributed.

Joe Biden's involvement in the Ukraine bribery scandal is evident in emails he sent to Hunter and his partners. These emails contained cell phone numbers of 25 high-level officials, which were given to Hunter while he was being paid by Burisma to lobby U.S. officials to protect Zlochevskyi from the law. Biden attacked the "key targets" named by Burisma, including the highest level of decision-makers in Ukraine and the "Prosecutor General." He withheld a U.S. billion-dollar loan guarantee unless the state prosecutor was fired, and the replacement prosecutor agreed to "close down" all cases against Zlochevskyi's in exchange for paying back taxes and penalties. Some argue that Joe Biden had nothing to do with the emails, but the court order obtained by Shokin's office to seize Zlochevskyi's lands and houses two weeks before his forced resignation disproves this. The Biden camp's criticism of Shokin was triggered by Hunter and his company lobbying the State Department to protect Burisma, cloaking their actions with attorney-client privilege.

Read the full article (over 4,000 words long) with all the links and primary sources here:
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Public-Choice
It's kind of funny... by saying "don't mention Joe," they already did...
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Public-Choice
Then why not impeach him?
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@Vegasgiants
All bark, no bite.
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
I think Biden should be impeached inmediatetly because the US needs a person that is up to the task in this moment of uncertainty.

Nevertheless, I can't help noticing that this Just Fact organization seems to be a think tank from the right wing, judging by the content of its web page.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Best.Korea
Well....then toughen up!
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Public-Choice
The New York Times reports that Republicans launched an impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden without any evidence of financial wrongdoing or corruption. However, overwhelming proof of Biden's corruption and wrongdoing has been found, including written records and corroborated testimonies from first-hand witnesses. At least 12 sets of documented facts leave no reasonable doubt that Biden participated in his son's illicit businesses deals, bribed foreign officials, and obstructed justice. Three major defenses of Biden are demonstrably false: 1) "Don't Mention Joe": Joe Biden claimed he had nothing to do with his son Hunter's business dealings and never even spoke to Hunter about them; 2) "A Chairman's Role": In 2023, the business partner who was on the receiving end of the "Don't mention Joe" message stated that the American people don't fully appreciate yet the key role Joe Biden played in the Biden family global influence peddling; and 3) "The Big Guy": In May 2017, the same partner who wrote "Don't mention Joe" sent an email to Hunter and two of their other partners proposing how the "equity" of a joint venture with a Chinese energy company named CEFC would be distributed.
lol, not a single part of that is actual evidence. literally none of it. it's all hearsay and inuendo. 

Joe Biden's involvement in the Ukraine bribery scandal is evident in emails he sent to Hunter and his partners.\
there is no ukraine bribery scandal. It is entirely made up by right wing hacks. The Obama administration, along with many other countries, wanted the prosecutor removed because he was corrupt. Biden happened to the be the one sent to deliver the message. Right wing hacks want to pretend that biden was somehow making corrupt deals when it wasn't his decision in the 1st place. 

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@IlDiavolo
think tank from the right wing
That doesn't change the primary source content and witness testimonies they cite in full.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
What is Joe Biden alleged to have done exactly? Specifically, what did he do that was improper. And please don’t say he got the corrupt Prosecutors General fired because that was US policy at the time and that PG was not investigating Barisma.

The Biden camp's criticism of Shokin was triggered by Hunter and his company lobbying the State Department to protect Burisma, cloaking their actions with attorney-client privilege.
That a lie. You don’t know what you are talking about. The removal of the PG was US state department policy 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Public-Choice
That doesn't change the primary source content and witness testimonies they cite in full.
those witness testimonies don't say Joe Biden did anything wrong. None of them say they saw joe biden do anything. None of them say they know joe biden took a single cent. None of them say they know joe biden did something improper for another country or company. All they say is inuendo and rumor.

Like saying something is "for the big guy". That doesn't tie anything to biden. He could be "the big guy", he might not be. And even if he is "the big guy", we know Hunter was trading on the biden name for money. So he might very well have told people that money was for Joe, and Joe never knew about it because Hunter was just lying and pocketing the money. 

Bottom line, there is no actual evidence that Joe Biden broke any law or did anything against the rules. Let alone "hard evidence", there is no evidence at all. And the republicans have spent the entire last year looking for it, but all they get is nonsense. 
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@HistoryBuff
there is no actual evidence that Joe Biden broke any law or did anything against the rules
The American people don’t fully appreciate yet the key role Joe Biden played in the Biden family global influence peddling … I would equate it to a chairman’s role in a traditional business structure. - the business partner who was on the receiving end of the “Don’t mention Joe” message

“If I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you,” the chairman, or another executive named Zhang, “I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.” - text from Hunter Biden to a CCP official

That official paid The Bidens 1 million dollars.

Four photographs prove that Hunter was at Joe’s house that day and took Joe’s cherished Corvette out for a spin.
One week later on August 8, a major corporate shareholder of CEFC wired $5 million to a company named Hudson West III, which had a bank account balance of zero just five days earlier. This company then funneled more than $4 million to companies associated with Hunter.
Additionally:
In May 2017, the same partner who wrote “Don’t mention Joe” sent an email to Hunter and two of their other partners in which he proposed how the “equity” of a joint venture with a Chinese energy company named CEFC would be “distributed.”
He did by listing the initials of the people copied on the email and numbers that add up to 100 percent. The last one says, “10 held by H for the big guy?”
The only person copied on the email with the initial “H” is Hunter Biden, and a partner who received the email publicly stated that “the big guy” is “in fact a reference to Joe Biden” and the “email is genuine.”
CEFC was not an ordinary business but an effective arm of the Chinese government. In a 2018 voice recording, Hunter Biden described one of the company’s executives who directly paid Hunter $1,000,000 as the “spy chief of China.”
How is there no evidence again? This is clear evidence of Joe Biden accepting bribes.
FLRW
FLRW

Don't forget that the Saudi's gave Jared $2 billion to get Trump to say that Hezbollah was very smart.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Public-Choice
The American people don’t fully appreciate yet the key role Joe Biden played in the Biden family global influence peddling … I would equate it to a chairman’s role in a traditional business structure. - the business partner who was on the receiving end of the “Don’t mention Joe” message
ok. this is a vague statement made by a guy with a shady history. He provides no evidence at all to back up his random claim. That isn't evidence, it's hearsay. Do you actually think this is evidence? because that might be the source of the issue, not knowing what the word evidence means. 

“If I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you,” the chairman, or another executive named Zhang, “I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.” - text from Hunter Biden to a CCP official
uh huh. So we know Hunter was using his fathers name to make money. We already knew that. It does not, in any way, prove that Joe knew about it or was involved. It just proves Hunter wanted people to think his father was involved so he could make money. That is not, in any sense of the word, evidence that Joe biden did anything wrong.

That official paid The Bidens 1 million dollars.
ok. But they didn't give Joe a single penny. All this proves is what we have known for years, that Hunter Biden used his family name to make money. Also, very much not evidence that Joe did anything. 

Four photographs prove that Hunter was at Joe’s house that day and took Joe’s cherished Corvette out for a spin.
lol, my god!! he drove his father's car!!! why didn't you say so earlier!! Obviously you have to impeach a man who let his son drive his car!

One week later on August 8, a major corporate shareholder of CEFC wired $5 million to a company named Hudson West III, which had a bank account balance of zero just five days earlier. This company then funneled more than $4 million to companies associated with Hunter.
more evidence of what we already know, that hunter was making millions off his family name. Again, absolutely no evidence joe was aware or involved.

How is there no evidence again? This is clear evidence of Joe Biden accepting bribes.
no, it is clear evidence that Hunter told/implied to others that money was going to Joe. There is no evidence he told joe about it or gave him any money. It is evidence of what we already know, that hunter getting money by throwing his dad's name around. 

Anything else? All you have to show so far is that hunter was getting millions of dollars and threw around his dad's name. You haven't shown a single piece of evidence that Joe was involved other than loving and talking to his son. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Christians are prone to believe nonsense. That’s how they became Christians.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@HistoryBuff
There is no evidence he told joe about it or gave him any money.
I mean... you ignored all the parts where it explicity says Joe Biden was present for all of it and that money was reserved for him, too. But ok. Do you.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Public-Choice
I mean... you ignored all the parts where it explicity says Joe Biden was present for all of it and that money was reserved for him, too. But ok. Do you.
nothing you showed ever said joe biden was present for any of it. Nothing you showed said that joe biden received a single penny. You showed Hunter, a known grifter, telling people some of the money was for joe (allegedly, it still isn't proven "the big guy" is joe, but that is likely). But that doesn't prove he knew about it or was involved. 

What if I went around telling everyone that you and I were in business and that if they give me lots of money, I'll pass on that money to you. Does that prove I told you about this "business" or that I actually gave you any money? No, it doesn't. You have shown lots of evidence that hunter accepted money and threw around his dads name to get it. Which, sadly, isn't illegal. you haven't shown any evidence that Joe knew about it or received any money, or did anything inappropriate with his power as a result of any money. Literally all you have provided is evidence that Hunter did something very shady, but not illegal. You have shown nothing that actually ties joe to any of it. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Public-Choice
Wasn't there evidence of money deposited to an account linked to Biden's home address?
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Wasn't there evidence of money deposited to an account linked to Biden's home address?
hunter lived with his dad for awhile (his life was kind of a mess due to his addictions). Hunter used that address in some forms while he lived there. Again, that just ties to hunter, not Joe. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
I think there might have been an email or text from Hunter that claimed his dad took half of his earnings.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
I think there might have been an email or text from Hunter that claimed his dad took half of his earnings.
that isn't evidence that Joe was involved. That is evidence that Hunter was telling people that joe was involved. That was kind of a core part of the scheme. He would tell people that if they gave him money, his dad might do stuff for them. Then he kept the money.

There is no evidence his dad was in on it, got any of the money, or did anything for the people paying hunter. To say there is evidence that joe was involved, you need to show that Joe actually received some money, the Joe actually was involved in the scheme or that he did stuff for the people paying hunter. But no such evidence exists so far. 

the only "evidence" of his involvement is some vague claims from sketchy people. No one has provided any actual evidence of his involvement. Just some hearsay from criminals/scammers.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
That is evidence that Hunter was telling people that joe was involved. That was kind of a core part of the scheme. He would tell people that if they gave him money, his dad might do stuff for them. Then he kept the money.

The email claimed his Dad took half of his earnings. Not that he kept the money.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
The email claimed his Dad took half of his earnings. Not that he kept the money.
uh huh. And this tells us that Hunter was telling people he was giving money to his dad, which was part of the scam he was running. He wanted them to think his dad was involved so that they would keep paying him. That does not prove that Joe actually received any money or that he even knew about it. That is not, in any way, proof of Joe's involvement. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
which was part of the scam he was running.
There's literally no proof that Hunter lied about his dad taking half of his earnings.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
There's literally no proof that Hunter lied about his dad taking half of his earnings.
ok. There is no evidence I am lying if I say I was abducted by aliens. There is no proof it happened either. 

There is no evidence joe knew anything about it. There is no evidence he received any money. There is no evidence he took any action to benefit the people paying Hunter. All we know is Hunter told people that if they paid him money, some of it would go to his dad. We also know he was a drug addict who liked to spend lots of money. He had a very good reason to lie. Because that is how he was making millions. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
There is no evidence I am lying if I say I was abducted by aliens. 
Believe all victims. Unless you have proof not to.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Believe all victims. Unless you have proof not to.
I mean, in this scenario Joe is the victim. Republicans are making lots of wild claims to defame him with absolutely no proof he has done anything wrong. 

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
At this point, the only thing the republicans can prove is that Joe loves his son and his son is kinda shitty and abuses his family's name for money. The same could be said about Trump and his children. They use Trump's name to make tons of money. I guess the difference is Joe really loves his son....
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
I'd say Joe probably victimized his son too by using him as a bag boy.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
I'd say Joe probably victimized his son too by using him as a bag boy.
lol, there is absolutely no evidence for that. You are just making shit up now.

There is no evidence to support any suggestion that joe has broken the law or abused the power of his office. It is all just wishful thinking from republicans. Trump is/was corrupt so they need people to believe Joe is too. But they are just projecting. 

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
@iwantroosevelt

Christians are prone to believe nonsense. That’s how they became Christians
LOL true