women are too picky when it comes to dating

Author: n8nrgim

Total: 57
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
the majority of swipes with online dating from women, go to the top ten percent of men. the average woman thinks 80 percent of men are below average looking, while the average man thinks only 50 percent of women are below average. women are known to engage in hypergamy, where the man must have similar or better education and income. men generally dont care about that much, and sometimes being better in that regard than the man is a red flag to the man. the conventional women is that 80 percent of women are chasing the top 20 percent of men. if you are an average man, you dont get very many mutual 'likes' on dating apps, but the average women gets swamped with matches. they say the average woman lacks quality matches, but the average man lacks quality and quantity of matches. it's common for women to go for years with no relationship, not because she can't find a date, but because she's too picky. the average woman gets swamped with men pursuing them. i realize not every option is decent, but it's the case that there's gotta be something decent if they tried even just a little. the stats, are that for men under 30, 60 percent are single, while only 30 percent of those women are single.in general, in the next ten years, it's predicted that getting close to half of people will be single. it's a cultural phenomenon regarding our rugged indivuduality... but the main reason is that women are just too picky. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Its about wallet, really. And muscles 💪
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@n8nrgim

It makes sense, look, there are no women on this site.  Thankfully, when I was young ( I'm as old as Trump) I was wealthy, good looking and athlete.

One girl I picked up at a dance said I looked like Robert Redford.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@FLRW
i had to google who Robert Redford is. The 1st photo that came up was a recent photo. I really hope that isn't what you meant. lol
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@HistoryBuff

See Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, the 1969 movie he did. That is when he was good looking.
That is when the girl said I looked like him.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@HistoryBuff

This is how I look now.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@FLRW
See Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, the 1969 movie he did. That is when he was good looking.
That is when the girl said I looked like him.
that is much kinder comparison. I especially like the mustache. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgim
It's mostly because feminism taught women how to be happy alone. So many women have a nice place, many cats, and all the wine you can drink.

It's okay for the guys because AI in the near future will provide comfort at an affordable price without any chaos.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

It's okay for the guys because AI in the near future will provide comfort at an affordable price without any chaos.
Tru dat !
FLRW
FLRW

ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
-->
@FLRW
It makes sense, look, there are no women on this site. 
I am a woman. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ponikshiy

No comment
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
-->
@FLRW
If you want to attract a lady like me, here is your too list

1. Be old. Very old. At least 80, but if you are in poor health, exceptions can be made.

2. Have a net worth of 10 million dollars.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
Woman that isn't picky is not a woman. Lol.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Could have sworn that was Alun Armstrong.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4

It is, but I look just like him now.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@n8nrgim
The market dictates your worth.  It's capitalism
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Vegasgiants
Yeah, capitalism doesnt work since I am gay.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Best.Korea
The market applies to all people
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Vegasgiants
No, it doesnt.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Best.Korea
Prove it
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Vegasgiants
No you prove it
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Best.Korea
Gay people are able to get a partner based on their worth.  Attractive gay people. .....high worth..... get to choose from many partners and unattractive gay peopke....low worth.....get few partners
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@n8nrgim
80 percent of women are chasing the top 20 percent of men
So, what I heard was, all I have to do is buy a nice car, shower regularly, have a good-paying job, and get a good haircut that compliments my features and change my wardrobe and I'll have a near endless selection of women in my life. Not difficult at all.

Women aren't being too picky. Men have simply given up.

It used to be a given that most of the things women want men would provide.

Like, you don't even need a great job. You just need to make enough to splurge and tie up in investments or something. It isn't difficult to accomplish this. 50k, in most places, travels very far for a single male with no debt. To the point where thousands can be laid up in investments every year, which grow at an average interest rate of 10% (11% for the NASDAQ) if you reinvest the dividends.

You can also literally own your own McDonalds in JUST 2 YEARS. No joke. It is that easy to rise up the ranks now. And McDonalds owners make 100k easy.

You can go into a vocational profession like electrical work and make 50k in 1-2 years, and your salary also grows considerably the longer you are in it. They even PAY FOR YOUR TRAINING.

It also isn't that hard to look good. Just learn your facial shape and what types of hair styles and beard styles compliment that, then learn your body type and what types of clothes to wear to compliment it and, presto-chango, you look hot.

Then just shower regularly, put on some cologne, don't wear worn out, dated shit, and don't talk about controversial stuff and let the other person do all the talking and, in 2 years, if you do everything I said, these really simple steps, YOU are the top 20%.

This is telling me that men want to not be hygenic, not have a good-paying job, not dress nicely, and not have social skills. Like... so men want to all be losers??? Is that it?

Honestly it is so easy to become successful in America that I wonder why so many people don't even try looking into it.

It's not like it's some secret hidden away in lodges. Billionaires literally tell you how to become a billionaire. Warren Buffet, for example, gives amazing advice.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Vegasgiants
Thats not true. If I aint selling, then my worth is larger than infinite.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Public-Choice
everyone cant be the top twenty percent of men. also, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig. point, some people are just not as hot as others, and that's all there is to it... yes he can make himself as hot as possible, but to suggest that anyone can get into the top 20 percent is by definition misleading. even 'hot' guys struggle with online dating, even hot successful guys.... women on there want to be entertained, if a man doesn't use pick up artist skills, he has to be funny and interesting and smart, or he doesn't have much of a chance. 

your point that anyone could aspire to be, or be good enough to be compared to, the top 20 percent is by definition wrong. 
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
there's a heirarchy for who has it easiest with dating. lesbians have it hardest, cause they are all women and have to deal with the lesbian shit. straight men have it next hardest, cause they have to deal with women's shit. straight women have it next after that, cause they have to deal with men, which while they may not be as bad as women, have their own problems. and gay men have it easiest cause they are both men, and no one is dealing with a difficult woman. 
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@n8nrgim
everyone cant be the top twenty percent of men
That wasn't my main point. My main point is that women's standards aren't really that hard to attain.

There is no "conspiracy" against men. If men would just put a little bit of effort in, and invest in themselves, then women would want more of them. They wouldn't just be going for the 20%. The fact of the matter is just 20% of guys really work at putting in the effort.

Also, people aren't pigs. And most people aren't actually ugly. They just don't put the effort into looking good. Attractiveness isn't just raw looks, a lot of it is swagger. If you have a scar on your cheek, then you should probably wear more military or tough-looking clothes and build a persona of a tough person. That's instantly increasing your "worth" without much effort.

Attractiveness isn't just physical. It is also persona-based.

The "women want to be entertained" bs is just an excuse. Women don't want Ben Stein in Farris Bueller's Day Off but they also don't need you to be a fucking comedian and court jester and a show dog.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@n8nrgim
there's a heirarchy for who has it easiest with dating.

The next time you go to a mall, I want you to take some time to look at the people around you. Look at the men and the women.

You'll notice that most men walk around in old clothes that don't fit right, with raggedy hair and beards, and don't even try to hide their big pot belly they got from their alcoholic lifestyle. And they are also wearimg ugly ass shoes. They don't really use skin care products so their skin looks old and used.

But the women wear form-fitting clothing that accentuates their breasts and butt. Half of the time they are walking around almost naked. They take a lot of time into doing their hair, and apply make-up to make their face look better. They also have great hygeine and use skin care products to remove wrinkles and sun spots.

Then ask yourself why only 20% of men are gettimg dates again... That 20% just puts in the effort. Plain and simple.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Best.Korea
Then you are not in the market

My god