women are too picky when it comes to dating

Author: n8nrgim

Total: 57
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@Public-Choice
You'll notice that most men walk around in old clothes that don't fit right, with raggedy hair and beards, and don't even try to hide their big pot belly they got from their alcoholic lifestyle. And they are also wearimg ugly ass shoes. They don't really use skin care products so their skin looks old and used.
That sounds like average American man.

Edit:
Average Republican man.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Vegasgiants
So market stops existing. Got it.
Vegasgiants
Debates: 4
Vegasgiants
-->
@Best.Korea
Tell us more!!!!!!!!
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
-->
@Public-Choice
Even if all a man had to do is shape up to date women r still too picky. Maybe women r picky cause men suck but the fact remains women r picky. 

I also highly doubt u have recent experience with dating apps. It's a sludge out there. Handsome successful men struggle. Dating is nothing like it was 20 years ago and especially longer
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Public-Choice
It also isn't that hard to look good. Just learn your facial shape and what types of hair styles and beard styles compliment that, then learn your body type and what types of clothes to wear to compliment it and, presto-chango, you look hot.

Then just shower regularly, put on some cologne, don't wear worn out, dated shit, and don't talk about controversial stuff and let the other person do all the talking and, in 2 years, if you do everything I said, these really simple steps, YOU are the top 20%.

This is telling me that men want to not be hygenic, not have a good-paying job, not dress nicely, and not have social skills. Like... so men want to all be losers??? Is that it?

Honestly it is so easy to become successful in America that I wonder why so many people don't even try looking into it.
Look at what we have here, a real dandy. Lol. 

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@n8nrgim
Even if all a man had to do is shape up to date women r still too picky. Maybe women r picky cause men suck but the fact remains women r picky. 
If most women are raised being the little princess of dad, then I don’t wonder they are so picky. 😁

Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@IlDiavolo
Look at what we have here, a real dandy. Lol.
I don't follow. Are you saying straight guys should be ugly and unhygenic?
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Best.Korea
That sounds like average American man.
Yeah and the average American man is a loser nowadays.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Public-Choice
I don't follow. Are you saying straight guys should be ugly and unhygenic?
Straight guys should be simply guys. Guys don't put stuff on their faces, that's pretty gay.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@IlDiavolo
Guys don't put stuff on their faces, that's pretty gay.
Did I say, anywhere, that men should use make-up?

Men should definitely use face and body moisturizer and face wash though. So they don't look like an aging pirate.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Public-Choice
Men should definitely use face and body moisturizer and face wash though.
Or they could... you know.... not do that.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Public-Choice
No, a macho man that respects himself doesn’t do gay stuff. Today it's moisturizer, what is it tomorrow? Botox?

Don't confuse it with being hygienic, a wash with a good soap is enough for a macho man to be clean. If you don't want to end up sharing girl-stuff with your girlfriend instead of banging her hard I suggest you to leave the gayness and behave like a real man. 😁
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@IlDiavolo
Today it's moisturizer, what is it tomorrow? Botox?
Do you realize that virtually every black man in the world moisturizes? Are they all gay to you? 

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Public-Choice
Do you realize that virtually every black man in the world moisturizes? Are they all gay to you? 
How so?

Show a little more respect to our brothers, dude.
FLRW
FLRW

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@n8nrgim
It's actually quite simple to understand. A woman gestates, a man inseminates. The former takes considerably more labor than the latter. A woman typically gestates ONCE for a period of 36-40 weeks; A man can inseminate HUNDREDS of partners over that span. A woman has a few hundred egg cells. A man has billions of sperms cells. The reason a female is typically "more picky" is because she has more to lose with a bad prospect. It's like breeding red wolves (gestation) and breeding hamsters (insemination.) It's Economics. The scarcity of the female capacity to gestate dictates its price.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Athias
good points
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@IlDiavolo
How so?
Welp, for starters, of the general public. Half of young men use moisturizer:

So is half of young America gay?

Moreover, 51% of black men said in a survey they use lotion every day:

So are those people all gay? Or maybe, JUST MAYBE, using moisturizer is actually good for the skin and these people have figured it out. Making them look young, healthy, and, therefore, fuckable.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Public-Choice
maybe not "gay" but certainly more effeminate. 

But that goes with the current indoctrination that women must become more masculine in order to be happy. Or so they say.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Public-Choice
As Greyparrot said, I didn't mean "gay" in the usual sense of the word but gay as the way the man is getting far away from his real nature. I guess you may know men's skin is thicker and rougher than that of women, so it's useless to use products on our skin when it's not necessary.

I'm specially worried about how young men are getting attitudes that correspond only to women. The male body is supposedly accostumed to the tough work, to the fight, to the war. So, you might understand why I speak out when I see men like you caring too much about their looks, that is fucking gay, or effeminate if you will. 

Besides that, women don’t pay too much attention on our look but on our skills as men: self-confidence, mental and physical strenght, sociability, etc, because that is what matters when it comes to protect her and the offspring.

There is a saying in the spanish world that says it all: "el hombre es como el oso, cuanto más feo más hermoso" (man is like the bear, the uglier the more beautiful). 😁

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@IlDiavolo
useless to use products on our skin when it's not necessary.
Not only is it necessary, but it also increases your cache with the opposite sex.

For instance, applyong green tea to the skin actually reverses dark spots and other skin blemishes.[1]

The fact of the matter is skin gets damaged over time mainly from poor care and maintenance, particularly among men.

Taking care of yourself, including your skin, isn't effeminate at all. It is actually important.

Just because men's skin is tougher, that doesn't mean it doesn't get damaged.

The same is true with sunglasses. 70 years ago only "effeminate men" wore sunglasses. In reality, sunglasses help protect against cataracts and ocular damage from too much sun exposure. Now everyone does.

Additionally, ancient roman soldiers, who are universally considered tough as nails, even in their day, had meticulous hygeine regimens.[2]

So it is preposterous, to me, to suggest that taking care of yourself and wanting to look your best is effeminate. Skin needs care like every other part of your body. Applying products that nourish it, like Green Tea, can actually prevent things like cancer and radiation damage from the sun.

It also helps you get laid.[3] So... idk... might be something to consider. 

Of course. If you'd rather be "masculine" and die single, that's an option too.

SOURCES:

9 days later

Luckyone
Luckyone
-->
@Best.Korea
Those kinds of women are takers and only have self-interest. I have always sought women that have achieved self confidence by themselves and as such, do not need men with wallets and strength. Those kinds of women are worthwhile to have relationships with. Then again, you can only have a relationship with them if you yourself have accomplished the same (true self confidence in you own achievements).

Those relationships are worthwhile, especially since they begin with respect for each other. Without respect being there, no relationship is worthwhile or will last for long.  
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Luckyone
true self confidence in you own achievements
I dont have any achievements, but I can be cute at times.
Luckyone
Luckyone
-->
@Best.Korea
Cute may get you a hug but not likely more than that. Is a hug what you are seeking?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Luckyone
 Is a hug what you are seeking?
Well, I dont get those either. Maybe I am just not cute.
Luckyone
Luckyone
-->
@Best.Korea
Sorry to hear that. I get many hugs, kisses, and a bit more every day. I wish I could send you some of them. I have more than I can handle. 
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@n8nrgim
... but the main reason is that women are just too picky. 
There are many reasons for this, some of which have already been brought up but just to add to it... I've never met a man in real life who's ever been physically or sexually assaulted by a woman. Most women are physically defenseless in a confrontation with most men, so if I were one of them I imagine I'd be a lot pickier as well.