Luigi is better than Mario
All stages have been completed. The voting points distribution and the result are presented below.
With 1 vote and 3 points ahead, the winner is ...
- Publication date
- Last update date
- Time for argument
- Two days
- Voting system
- Open voting
- Voting period
- One week
- Point system
- Four points
- Rating mode
- Characters per argument
- Required rating
My last opponent decided to forfeit, and I want someone that is actually good to accept this debate.
Good/Better: Having (more) desirable qualities
Free citing of sources. Semantical exploits and deliberate trolling will automatically give the conduct point to the opponent. Forfeiting also does that.
- Luigi has a much better taste in women than Mario.
- Luigi has no Exes whereas Mario has 2(or even 3).
- Luigi is definitely into Daisy whereas Mario's horrible taste in women has him ditching a diligent politician(Or at least a normal urban girl who actually LEARNS HER LESSON by governing the city responsibly in the future) and a literal Angel in exchange for a girl who is basically a coward, helpless in front of most evils.
- Luigi's girlfriend is more responsible.
- Daisy is brave enough to slap bowser. Mario's girlfriend, Peach, can't even dare to lay a finger on Bowser.
- Meanwhile, Mario's girl:
- She never learns her lesson. Peach, an actual ruler of an actual nation(in that universe), never gave Bowser any major crimes, nor built a more complete social security system. We had the graphics going from janky LEGO blocks to complete 3d Cap Throws, and because Peach never learns anything, we then have to save her every few years.
- Not only that, but Luigi was also willing to save Peach if Mario was missing. This act was completely voluntary and he has the bravery to save someone's girl(which, judging from Daisy's personality, she would most likely tolerate this act) when he doesn't have the immediate responsibility to do so.
- Luigi can do business better than Mario.
- What is Luigi's house? a full mansion that can easily be converted to tourism. Assets, people, assets. In fact, let's not say tourism. If he can live in such a place, he is already a rich dude, or if he has rich friends.
- E Gadd is very helpful to Luigi. Self-explanatory.
- Mario copied Luigi's style in Mario Kart 7, only that he used Peach's assets(the castle) instead of getting his own ass up and use his own assets(which he doesn't have). It is temporary. What comes later? I will get to it.
- In Mario Kart 8, Mario brought the headquarter of the entire nation on a floating, twisted, and turned Mobius strip. As innovative as it sounds, it puts racing ahead of actual politics. Tell me next time if the white house is lifted above the rest of Washington DC just because someone wanted to drive their new car around it. It is dangerous at least.
- Mario's circuits from the SNES era is so boring and monotonous that no one would as well come to all 4 of them.
- Luigi's circuits, outside of his own asset, is very simple and within the logic, would take the least wealth away from him. However, he places them usually as the first track in the Grand Prix, so it is a good way to attract people to go on it. In fact, it gets the job done, and all it requires is some boost panels instead of a giant twisted whatever-that-thing-is to do the job.
- Luigi throws game parties less(In fact, he doesn't at all). Game parties throughout the years have been hosted by Mario and that drains royal wealth. Mario spends his money more wildly because HE IS NOT USING HIS OWN MONEY. In fact, so much has been wasted that about half of his money on this field went to one-appearance props that will not be seen again.
- I know my opponent might try to throw me off by saying Peach is essentially the same as E Gadd, but E Gadd lends technology which can be recreated even if Luigi's vacuum cleaners broke, and Peach lends money which will be wasted.
His name is a portmanteau of the Japanese words Warui and Ruīji, meaning "bad" and "Luigi."WL is defined by his purple cap, nasally Italian accent, long handlebar-esque mustache (and other bizarre physical features), rude and trickster personality, rivalry with L, and two signature quotes: "Cheater!" and "WAA!"
L's notable traits include his green cap, his smooth mustache, his cowardly personality, his Italian accent, his heavy use of power-ups, and a superior jumping ability to M.
- Invest in assets, as illustrated previously
- Save money in general, AIP
- Be responsible for himself and his relationship, and he actually has a good relationship unlike Mario, AIP
- Luigi works smarter, not harder
- Luigi is probably as brave as Mario, but he is smarter.
- Luigi knows how to invest in assets, AIP
- Luigi can operate everyday equipment better
- Mario never learns his lesson. He is even a part of the problem for some of Luigi's adventures
- The entire gaming universe is named after and dedicated to M.
- Luigi comes whenever M wants him to, Mario would probably do the same for L but if either is the one working extra hard to make the other's dream come true, Lends up being that person for Mario even though he is at the same time more cowardly and supposedly cunning than M is.
- L's entire character, from his dominant girlfriend and brother, to the counterpart WL, is the 'weak one' in all comparisons you can make. He's the epitome of beta male, follower, sidekick.