I'm on trial/What is the problem you see with me?
All stages have been completed. The voting points distribution and the result are presented below.
With 6 votes and 28 points ahead, the winner is ...
- Publication date
- Last update date
- Time for argument
- Three days
- Voting system
- Open voting
- Voting period
- One week
- Point system
- Four points
- Rating mode
- Characters per argument
Disclaimer : Regardless of the setup for voting win or lose, The aim of this interaction, Is for those that view it, Learn and or take away anything that will amount to any constructive value ultimately. So that counts as anything that'll cause one to reconsider an idea, Understand a subject better, Help build a greater wealth of knowledge getting closer to truth. When either of us has accomplished that with any individual here, That's who the victor of the debate becomes.
Here you air your disputes involving the debates I been in with you or with anyone. The topics, the premises, debates that you've seen me in, let's discuss them. Hopefully everybody gets a chance, gets a turn at this as I plan to do several of these trials/confrontations.
Now this is still in the spirit of contest. As you try to prove your points valid, I will render my points to refute and or correct yours.
So in regards to the way I argue or why I made a particular point, said a particular thing, came up with a particular topic, even personal views, here's the opportunity to challenge it all in this challenge. You can question, challenge a challenge, etc.
For clarity or questions, Please send a message or comment prior to accepting debate.
- Some proponents and influencers within organized Holocaust denial seek to rehabilitate the Nazi regime, hoping to open the ideology of national socialism to new, broader audiences.
- Holocaust denial delegitimizes the suffering of Jews, and exacerbates intergenerational traumas by denying Holocaust history, and codifies antisemitic propaganda under the guise of academic research.
- Deniers promote conspiracy theories about Jewish-controlled governments and media by attempting to undermine a history of horrific suffering. Their denials provide a foundation for much of the antisemitism permeating the radical right.
- Deniers misrepresent anti-hate campaigns and legislation as evidence that Jews control the mainstream media.
“Good genes, what's wrong with that?”
Forced eugenics is a form of genocide. As identified by the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, genocide includes :
- Killing members of the group
- Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group
- Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part
- Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group
- Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group
I. Holocaust Denial:
The harms of holocaust denial have not been challenged. Extend.
“Your proof of that *****in your own words****** is what?”
I don’t need my own words, when I have literally your own words, denying the holocaust :
“I yet stand not convinced of any purported evidence.”
“You have to prove I've denied anything”
“As far as I'm concerned, you haven't proven anything”
Another denial of the mountain of previously cited evidence [3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8].
“I'm not seeing proof of any denial”
II. Eugenics Denial:
Pro has not offered any defense of his positive view on eugenics taken to the extreme of genocide. Instead, he merely complains that I have sources. Extend.
III. “Mr. Hitler”
Pro being unable to defend the previous two, has asked me to “come up with something else.” While I am not one for Gish Galloping away into the sunset, his defense of the apparently poor misunderstood “Mr. Hitler” ties in closely with the theme I’m exploring for this morality trail.
Pro has come to the defense of “Mr. Hitler” against there being anything wrong with and/or racist about genocide :
“I didn't get much if any arguments on proving Mr. Hitler was a "racist".” [sic]
"Mr. Hitler" alone should carry this debate.
To any voter, if the above are indeed problems, I should win this debate.