Post Pandemic Work Place: Should Work From Home continue ?
All stages have been completed. The voting points distribution and the result are presented below.
With 1 vote and 5 points ahead, the winner is ...
- Publication date
- Last update date
- Time for argument
- One day
- Voting system
- Open voting
- Voting period
- One month
- Point system
- Four points
- Rating mode
- Characters per argument
- Required rating
As we have some hope of end of pandemic and the workplace will go back to normal .How should the post pandemic workplace look like .Should work from home continue or we should go back to normal office Setting.
- Human interaction is not only gained from work in person. Can go out with friends, family, etc.
- Air pollution dropped 50% since Covid 19 due to remote working. Environment is crucial to our health and well being.
- Reduce traffic accidents by $500 million/year, save countless lives.
- Workers are more flexible at home
- Traffic delays cause up to $38,000 lost over 4 year career. Add this to gas and transportation fees and we save so much money.
- Jobs are not limited by location. Reduce inequality of rural.