Abortion is wrong in all cases and should be illegal in all cases (no exceptions). Even miscarriages should be illegal.
The debate is finished. The distribution of the voting points and the winner are presented below.
After 1 vote and with 3 points ahead, the winner is...
- Publication date
- Last updated date
- Number of rounds
- Time for argument
- Two weeks
- Max argument characters
- Voting period
- Two weeks
- Point system
- Multiple criterions
- Voting system
My position is that it should be illegal to have abortions or miscarriages. In case of an abortion or a miscarriage, the baby died and someone has to pay for it.
Sorry, you say that if your father was rapist, then your mother has a right to kill you?
Well, surely all mothers should hate their children.
Being raped gives you license to kill? Well, that's new.
You kill your children to save them from poverty? That is an interesting tactic. Do you agree to kill poor people?
Allow me to quote what your argument is: My position is that it should be illegal to have abortions or miscarriages. In case of an abortion or a miscarriage, the baby died and someone has to pay for it.
Miscarriage is when an embryo or fetus dies before the 20th week of pregnancy.
- Chromosomal abnormalities due to genetic factors
- Some drugs like NSAIDS, for example ibuprofen, naproxen, celecoxib, if taken during pregnancy
- Abnormalities of the uterus
- Medical conditions like thyroid diseases and diabetes
- Certain infections which may spread to the reproductive system
- Hormonal problems
- Responses of immune system
- Cervical insufficiency where the cervix is weak and cannot hold a pregnancy causes miscarriage in the second trimester
Abortion is not the death of the baby. Baby is alive after abortion and will still be born.