How does God love me?

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 67
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@hey-yo
YOU have ACCUSED ME of making "False Statements" and "contradictions". I have asked you four times to support your accusations, so, simply show them to me. Or simply stop telling blatant fkn lies.
I said before I refer to other threads .

So let me see these "other threads".  Show me the contradictions and false claims that you continually accuse me of making.

Im not listing topics from other threads here. 

You don't have to.
Just post the links to the relevant posts that you claim are false and contradictory. .

Or simply admit that you cannot prove your own false accusations against me and  are making up bullshit about me. And say sorry.

AND Hurry up . I haven't got all fkn night.

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
It is not derailing it. It is answering it. The fact is - it is one of the ways in which God shows his love to us. 

And he did this while we were still enemies.  

Another way is he provides the earth for us to live on. He provides the rain and the sunshine.  He provides the food. 

He also disciplines his children.   

God loves us and shows us - no one is without excuse.  Only those who stick their fingers in their ears and cover their eyes would argue differently. 

And the ironic thing is - you wouldn't have eyes or fingers or ears unless God provided them to you.  Let alone the brain. 

Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
And the ironic thing is - you wouldn't have eyes or fingers or ears unless God provided them to you.  Let alone the brain. 
Yes, God provided the means for torture. God gave us body and brain so that he can torture us. How else would God torture me for all eternity? Again, I asked the example of love, not hate. But Christians often confuse cruelty with love, especially the priests.

Any more irrelevant points you wish to make? Jesus's suicide didnt benefit me in any way, so that too is irrelevant. Now, are you done trying to derail my topic with irrelevant things?
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
Yes, God provided the means for torture. God gave us body and brain so that he can torture us. How else would God torture me for all eternity? Again, I asked the example of love, not hate. But Christians often confuse cruelty with love, especially the priests.

Any more irrelevant points you wish to make? Jesus's suicide didnt benefit me in any way, so that too is irrelevant. Now, are you done trying to derail my topic with irrelevant things?
I have already demonstrated Jesus' death was not suicide. Repeating your lies doesn't change the facts. 

God demonstrated his love in many ways. I have given several examples. It is clear you don't want to discuss, just assert rubbish. 

Typical rhetoric by yourself. You are unable to have an intelligent discussion.
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
Well, thank you for the debate.
FLRW
FLRW

“Jesus cried out in a loud voice, 'Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani? ' which is translated, 'My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? ' ” 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@FLRW
 “Jesus cried out in a loud voice, 'Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani? ' which is translated, 'My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? ' ” 

Indeed FLRW.  Jesus soon lost his "mustards seed" size faith that day, didn't he?

Matthew 17:20

He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”