So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you?

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 51
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
Bible Matthew 7 12
"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you"

Now, there are many interpretations of this particular verse. I never seem to understand.

What does it even mean?

I know what it means: "Do to others what they do to you".

But the Bible added a change.

Its not "what they do to you".

Its "what you would have them do to you".

Well, if I want for others to do whatever I want, I must do whatever they want?

But if I do whatever they want, will they do whatever I want? Probably not.

Uh

The verse doesnt help.

Now, here is another example. Lets say someone wants to kill me. I want for him to not hurt me. So by Bible's logic, I am supposed to not hurt him, just let him kill me.

Uh

Here is another example.
Lets say someone raped me. I want for him to let me be free, so by Bible's logic I am supposed to let him be free.

Uh

So...

Yeah, I can see this particular verse can be spinned into oblivion.

Why did Jesus have to make it so complicated?

Uh

Oh well.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

Lets just face FACTS, since you are a hell-bound atheist, you could NEVER be a true Christian like myself, where I have Jesus' inspired words to accept and follow, where this passage below somewhat pertains to your initial post, praise!

JESUS SAID: “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.  And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.  Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.  Love for Enemies  “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’  But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. " (Matthew 5:38-44)

In essence, when you are a TRUE Christian like myself, you are to accept a bully slapping BOTH of your cheeks without doing nothing to him in return, get it?  If said bully beats you senseless, we TRUE Christians have to let it happen so says Jesus' inspired words, understood?

When I lost a great friend in the destruction of the Twin Towers in New York on 9/11 because of the Camel Humping faith of Islam was attacking the USA, Christianity said that I still had to love the Muslims as "enemies" that crashed into the twin towers that killed my friend,  and where I still had to pray for said Muslims as the passage above so states.   Therefore, I prayed for the attacking Muslims that persecuted my lost friend in the 1st tower by killing him, BUT, it didn't work because the 2nd tower was crashed into minutes later and killed more US citizens!   

Like I have said before, TRUE Christianity in the 21st century is very hard to follow its doctrine, of which is outright irrational at times. :(

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
It is saying, to treat others how you would like to be treated.  There is nothing in there about expecting others to do what you want. 

The idea is simple.  If you want to know how to love others - the way to do it is to treat others as you would like to be treated. 

If you want people to respect you, treat others with respect.  

But the important thing here is -  you are to do this - EVEN when and if others NEVER treat you this way.  It is not a formula to get what you want. It is an explanation of how to love others.  

If you expect love back, your problem.  Your duty is to show love.  

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

I think Matthew was talking about prostitutes.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
Your duty is to show love
Is it your duty too? You are the reason I left Christianity. You kept calling me indian...
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
Your duty is to show love
Is it your duty too? You are the reason I left Christianity. You kept calling me indian...
Absolutely, it is my duty too.  

You never were a Christian except in your mind.  I called you an Indian because for some reason you were ashamed of it.

Would you like me to stop calling you Indian?

Blaming me is kind of cute, despite its intentional misdirection. 

I love everyone according to the 10 commandments.  I don't commit adultery. I don't steal. I don't bear false witness. I don't covet. I don't murder.  I love God, I don't misuse his name etc. 

Of course, I am not saying I have never made mistakes. I have made plenty.  I swore at a member on this site a few years back. I'm sure he will bring it up just to rub my face in it. Yet, I apologised, I admitted it was wrong. I indicated that I wouldn't do it again. And I haven't.  So far as I can recall. 

I do show sarcasm. Perhaps that is my flaw. and perhaps I need to change.  I do like to ridicule the ridiculous. I like to follow Elijah in that manner.  

The fact here however is that you have intentionally tried to mock the original intention of Jesus for reasons of your own. The problem is - as often is the case- you don't understand the text in the first place, or if you do, you intentionally ridicule it anyway.   

You said you were a Christian. Saying it - doesn't make it so.   Lots of people claim to be all sorts of things. Claiming so - doesn't make it so.  I watched with interest when you came to this site under this current name and waited to see what you would say and how you would react.  It didn't take long for you to reveal your true self. A leopard doesn't change their spots.   

Hence, it is a lie to say I stopped you from being a Christian. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
Well, sure, you knew my faith in Jesus was not strong. But its kinda hard to stay in faith when other Christians call you indian. Its like they are saying that you are not good enough for Christianity. No wonder atheism is on the rise. Every Christian thinks his particular version of faith is the only right one and then mocks all others. I dont need that shit in life.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, sure, you knew my faith in Jesus was not strong. But its kinda hard to stay in faith when other Christians call you indian. Its like they are saying that you are not good enough for Christianity. No wonder atheism is on the rise. Every Christian thinks his particular version of faith is the only right one and then mocks all others. I dont need that shit in life.
I honestly, don't know what your problem is. India has many millions of Christians living there and around the world.  It is not anti-Christian to be Indian. 

Your faith must have been non-existent to see this as an insult against Christians.   On the other hand, it makes perfect sense that you felt insulted given your previous pseudonym, Harikrish.  

You are Indian. You are also Hindu.  You've never been a Christian, with strong or weak faith.  Just never been one.  

My faith may not be the perfectly correct one, but it is deemed to fit well within the range of Mainstream Christianity.  I am Presbyterian. But I don't reject Baptists, or Episcopalians, or Lutherans, or Church of Christ, or many Charismatic Churches.  I don't reject the Orthodox or the Catholics.   I do take exception to those who fall outside of the overarching traditional views of Christianity as understood by the early creeds of the church.  Hence, I have a shorter tolerance span for the LDS, the SDA, the JWs, and many Charismatics, particularly of the Oneness ideas. I reject everything to do with the so-called Baptist Westboro cult.  

I have a limited time for the Salvation Army and the Uniting Church.  

But the churches I wouldn't have an issue with - are the ones that fall within the parameters of the majority of the church.  

There are thousands of denominations in the world, as there are in EVERY religion.  Yet, the vast majority of each religion is predominantly not divided but united on those things which matter.

hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
-->
@Tradesecret
We should also remember that this single passage is not the be all end all. There are other passages that, when combined, develop the means to love others and ourselves. 

So hard to find when we focus so much on single lines eh?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Prostitutes with strap-ons then.

Perhaps you're too old and refined to understand the concept of a strap on.

Though you seem to understand the concept of prostitutes.

Or do you mean a thorough and reciprocal massage with a pert young Asian thing.

Sounds good to me.

No lady-boys though?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Lemming
@Best.Korea
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Tradesecret wrote @Best.Korea: It is saying, to treat others how you would like to be treated.  There is nothing in there about expecting others to do what you want. 

The idea is simple.  If you want to know how to love others - the way to do it is to treat others as you would like to be treated. 

If you want people to respect you, treat others with respect. Your duty is to show love.   #3

One simply cannot catch ones breath!  The Reverend Tradesecret here above has interpreted for us the meaning of the gospel passage from  Matthew 7 12

Let us see and read what his real interpretation of the verse is as put to someone that he had never met but dared to question the scriptures and had only been on this forum a few months.

Our kindly resident Chaplain and Pastor the Reverend Tradesecret wrote:

Stephen, you are a; Stupidman. Dumb as fuck. Just continue to repeat your ignorance. #161

Stephen, you are the swine and the dogs that trample over thepearls.    #36

Stephen; Obviouslyyou are an idiot.  #186

Stephen; theserpent, satan, whatever - he is the accuser and you follow afterhim. you are his disciple. From my point of view - he is slime. Youknow like the stuff we find after a snail has passed by. creepy. disgusting. Ugly. \ #24

Stephen; Areyou really this thick?  #186
There is more of the barrage of unwarranted insults but I am sure the 5 above will suffice.... for now.
Indeed they were all uncalled for  insults directed to me and I had never once before that time berated or insulted the Reverend Tradesecret.

Does this man/woman practice what s/he preaches to others?
It looks to me that Lemming had backed wrong horse , but I am sure he will deny and ignore this post.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
Sure, tell yourself whatever you want, as long as it makes you feel better. Keep telling yourself that its not your fault. No, you just have a habbit of calling someone indian and harikrish for no reason! That surely helps your Christianity. While I was a Christian, I just kept getting into fights with other Christians who are for some reason offended by every small disagreement. You couldnt let me be in peace. No, you had to call me indian.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4

A thorough and reciprocal massage with a pert young Asian thing.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
One instantly thinks of rape. 
When ya here the " do to others as to yourself,  saying / phrase / script.
It definitely ain't ummmm, gender nute.  

For starters. 
I wouldn't urinate on women now would i. . 
NO I WOULD NOT. 
Why you ask. ?...
Because i wouldn't want a women urinating on me would i ?
WOULD I ? 
No. Thats right. 
i wouldn't.  
I mean , That would be like so gross right ? 
Getting pissed on by a chick.  
Pffff
Esfyujk

Hang on where was i .
Oh Thats right. 

The Do to others does have positive  merit.  
I think that its done much much more good then it has bad.  
As like a saying kind of thing. 

But its like a half of a story
Like . ( an eye for an eye)  , but that seems to petain to like harming others. 
Soooooooooo.
If you join the eye for eye saying along with the do onto others one.
And add a dash of the boy who cried wolf. 
You'd have yourself a lesson.

But Im sure and almost positive  that if I've never heard of that saying before   , over time i would of picked up on it.
Like. 
I would of felt that way.  

We are Kind of lucky in a way that god put this rule and a few other good ones in his little book book thing that he did as to keep the christians in some kind of straight line. 
Becauseeeeeeeeee 
If that wasnt in the bible , christians wouldn't  " practice " it .
They'd  be freestyling it everywhere. 
So um yeah. 

Oh but thats only if its ment to be taken " literally " or not. 
Its hard to tell sometimes. 

If you take em all literally. 
This will occur.  

Now I dont root my nextdoor neighbors wife .
Never had, never would.  
Butttttt.
Two doors down lives lizzy.  
Harolds wife. 
And Shes wild.  
And this im ok to do ,  because.  
she ain't me neighbors wife is she.  
No ,,  she is not
I just told you she lives a couple houses down the road. 

However,  in doing Harolds wife.  
Harold is now free to do my misses. 
Because of the ( do to others  ) clause.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
do to others what you would have them do to you, Matthew 7:12

If that wasnt in the bible , christians wouldn't  " practice " it .

Well  I can guarantee   you that they all don't practice it, Deb. 
See post #11 above.

Now I dont root my nextdoor neighbors wife .
Never had, never would.  
Butttttt.
Two doors down lives lizzy.  
Harolds wife. 
And Shes wild.  
And this im ok to do ,  because.  
she ain't me neighbors wife is she.  
No ,,  she is not
I just told you she lives a couple houses down the road. 
However,  in doing Harolds wife.  
Harold is now free to do my misses. 
Because of the ( do to others  ) clause.  

😂
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

1. MISS TRADESECRETS QUOTE TO YOU IN SHAMING YOU:  "You never were a Christian except in your mind.  I called you an Indian because for some reason you were ashamed of it."  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10114/posts/416586

Uh, Miss Tradesecret has no room to talk upon ones ethnic background, especially in being an "Indian," and that is because Miss Tradesecret ADMITTED that she was "Indian as well" when she performed disgusting acts of sexual deviancy with her own family members as shown in the ungodly abhorred  link below!: 

Can you even fathom in what Jesus as God thought of Miss Tradesecret in His viewing her sickening sexual deviancy acts with her own family?! (Hebrews 4:13)

2. MISS TRADESECRET'S QUOTE OF SAYING SHE IS NOT SURE SHE HAS THE CORRECT FAITH OF CHRISTIANITY, WHICH IS THE UNGODLY CALVINIST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH!:  "My faith may not be the perfectly correct one, but it is deemed to fit well within the range of Mainstream Christianity."

She ADMITTED in front of the membership that she may NOT have the correct division of Christianity? WTF!  Then she has the audacity to preach to her congregation on the Lord's Day all the time, are you kidding us?!  Can you see her churches membership if they were able to read this post?  To the doors they would be running away from her Devil Speak never to return to her Satanic unchristian like ways!  BLASPHEME

3. MISS TRADESECRET'S OUTRIGHT BIBLE STUPIDITY QUOTE SHOWS ITSELF ONCE AGAIN!:  "I love everyone according to the 10 commandments.  I don't commit adultery. I don't steal. I don't bear false witness. I don't covet. I don't murder.  I love God, I don't misuse his name etc. "

NO, no, no, no, no, no, there are 613 COMMANDMENTS that Jesus as God gave the TRUE Christian like myself, therefore when Miss Tradesecret says she only follows the 10 Commandments, she is WRONG again, because there're 613 total Commandments as biblically shown herewith:  https://www.the613commandments.com/The-List-of-the-613-Commandments.html

Best.Korea and Stephen, I know, I know, why is Miss Tradesecret still here upon this Religion Forum in totally making a Bible fool of herself all the time? Furthermore, why do the esteemed moderators allow this to happen as well, where at what point is ENOUGH, IS ENOUGH?!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
See post #11 above, Brother D.

MISS TRADESECRETS QUOTE TO YOU IN SHAMING YOU:  "You never were a Christian except in your mind.  I called you an Indian because for some reason you were ashamed of it."  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10114/posts/416586

So in that quote above the Reverend Tradesecret , after explaining to us the meaning of Matthew 7:12  s/he admits to  wilfully  antagonising and insulting  another member because he believes Best.Korea is ashamed of his nationality. Showing his full intention of deriding and upsetting and to mock another members ethnicity and beliefs.
How terrible and cruel is that, Brother D.?
 He just can't help putting both fkn feet into that pie hole of his can he? 

I wonder if Lemming can see the nasty disgusting side to his heavenly hero, Tradesecret?
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@hey-yo
We should also remember that this single passage is not the be all end all. There are other passages that, when combined, develop the means to love others and ourselves. 

So hard to find when we focus so much on single lines eh?

Fair comment.  There is much to say in the Scriptures about love.  Sadly, most people are looking for ways to suppress the truth rather than learn from God. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Tradesecret wrote:
There is much to say in the Scriptures about love.  Sadly, most people are looking for ways to suppress the truth rather than learn from God. 

Wouldn't you agree Brother D. that there is a lot that has been supressed by the Christians and the Christian church?  How books many were left out? How many have been altered, doctored, expunged and rewritten? And how many books did they destroy.

These boys sum it up pretty well.

hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@Tradesecret
True. Even if someone is athiest, they should look into context and depth, not just simplicity. The bible is more dynamic and complex than greek mythology. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@hey-yo
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
@TradesecretTrue. Even if someone is athiest, they should look into context and depth, not just simplicity. The bible is more dynamic and complex than greek mythology. 

Well your new best buddy the Reverend Tradesecret doesn't agree with you. He believes that there is nothing complex at all about the scriptures nor does he believe the bible to be in anyway at all complicated and have no "depth" to look at.  Quite the opposite in fact.

Tradesecret  wrote:

The Bible is a primary source for me.#28

TheBible is clear from my point of view.#51

I am comfortable with our English bible translators and their attempts to convey the right balance as they understand it.#39

I hear god's word primarily through scripture whether it's being read or preached I have never had a personal communication from God without the Scriptures being involved #36

The authors in the bible are pretty clear about what they want to communicate.#62

Every word of God remains flawless#49

Well, I for one, do not believe that the bible is ambiguous at all.  It is clear. Crystal clear in fact.#55

In my view, the Bible is the best source for understanding the reason for the existence of the Sabbath.  #38

My view is that the bible is written by fallible men but that it is also breathed out by an infallible God.  Like Jesus - it is both divine and human.  The infallible God used fallible men to write his word to us - using their fallible tools and minds but nevertheless speaking the mind and word of God.  
Hence the bible is both infallible and inerrant.  It is divine and totally perfect.  It is its own measuring tool - making it inerrant. #9

The Bible is a book that reflects life in all of its glory.  It does not hide the messiness of life. It is a very real book and sometimes hard book. I think that adds to its character and integrity. I cannot say I hate discussing any passage - because from my perspective all of it is relevant and useful.#3

It is more correct  that the Bible is used by God as a tool to bring about change in us.  Its main goal is to proclaim the glory of God, yet, it also has other goals which ought not be dismissed. #2
 BUT THEN SAYS THIS!
I have never believed in religion. Religion ought to be abolished from my point of view.#52

THIS! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ from the person that also claims to be paid by Universities to  teach and tutor on religious matters  to hundreds of university students, which must include  BIBLE  (written in ENGLISH) study in one form or another.   Is a Chaplain to his countries Armed Forces and is also a Pastor#20 that preaches to a congregation of over "300 worshipers" every Sunday:

Tradesecret wrote: I am a pastor of a church with over 300 people#67

One would expect that for such a learned scholar as the Reverend Tradesecret claims to be and that holds all the beliefs mentioned above would have known for instance, that Lot was a righteous man, but he didn't. That he would have known that Jesus had secret disciples, but he didn't. That he would have known that Abrahams test was about fear, but he didn't. And if I had the time I could point out many, many other things that your new best buddy the Reverend Tradesecret doesn't know about scripture, although he brags to the members of this forum that he has  "been taught to memorise the bible back wards and forwards from a very young age"  and in many "ancient languages", and  "tutored by the best academics & scholars in the world" #91 had a "Hebrew teacher" #45 and teaches and tutors students at Universities. too. #20

Tradesecret wrote: Ihave been taught to memorise the bible from very young. I have readthe bible numerous times. I try and read the OT once every year andthe NT twice a year.  I know it reasonable well and can evenread Hebrew , Greek and Aramaic .  #52

"Hebrew , Greek and Aramaic"

The Reverend Tradesecret is a Joke.  And it is only the most defiant and most the ignorant that refuse to acknowledge it or admit it. 
And that includes the Reverend Tradesecret himself!

hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@Stephen
Lol. 
As usual Stephen, you misquote everything you provide.  

First, I said the bible is more complex than greek mythology. 

The bible can very well be clear or understandible AND more complex than a comparible text. 

So your " tradesecret" is not the person you think they are is pointless. You put together a long list of N/A  (mis)quotes.  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@hey-yo
Lol. 
As usual Stephen, you misquote everything you provide.  

Nope. Those links speak for themselves. They are all written by your pin-up boy the Reverend Tradesecret

First, I said the bible is more complex than greek mythology. 

I agree, But as shown above, Reverend Tradesecret doesn't see scripture that way at all. S/he believes it is "crystal clear".#55 without complexity or ambiguity in the slightest. Or can't you fkn read.

He believes too that "religion should be abolished".  #52 <<<<<<THIS!!! from a Chaplain and and Pastor #20 with a congregation of over 300 #67.😂  That teaches and tutors RELIGION too!!! #20 🤣

Your boys a clown, sunshine. 
"memorise the bible  #52" My hairy arse😂

The bible can very well be clear or understandible AND more complex than a comparible text. 

That makes no sense. But have it  your way. 

So your " tradesecret" is not the person you think they are is pointless. You put together a long list of N/A  (mis)quotes.  

Nope. There are absolutely no misquotes in my post above and they are all there for anyone interested to open those links and read them for themselves.#21

The Reverend Tradesecret is a contradictory, gasconading compulsive liar. 

And it is only the most defiant and most the ignorant such as yourself that refuses to acknowledge it or admit it.

And that includes the Reverend Tradesecret himself!

Off you go now.😁
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@Stephen
 Look. 
Chico. 

Its like this. You can read a childs book and a novel. One is more complex than the other. 

Some people can understand both.
 Some can read both but find disinterest in the novel. Some adults don't understand the novel. 

Those links speak for themselves 
There are absolutely no misquotes in my post above.....

I put misrepresentation along with misquoting. Maybe you don't? 
Oh well miscommunication happens. 
I'll explain. 

S/he believes it is "crystal clear".#55 without complexity or ambiguity in the slightest.

when T.S. argues against ambiguity in the bible, there can still be complexity to the bible. ambiguity is not synonymous to complexity. Complex text can be crystal clear, just like a novel.  

We can copy/paste the text in any document app or online tool to search for words. T.s. does not use the words simple, simplicity, complex, or complexity in any way.  

So when you say, " T.s. believes "x" and provide a quote that does not demonstrate that T.s. believes "x," then you misquoted. 

That's simple. T.s. CAN believe that the bible is both with complexity and without ambiguity. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@hey-yo
Those links speak for themselves 
There are absolutely no misquotes in my post above.....

I put misrepresentation along with misquoting.

Bullshit "CHICO".

Those quotes are clear and categorical statements freely offered without prompting or provocation..  Your pinup boy the Reverend Tradesecret simple cannot escape from them .

Unless  you  agree and saying that your pinup boy is in fact lying about his qualifications and his status in life.?
Lying about;
His standing within the Christian church as a pastor and chaplain to his countries armed forces ? Which -let me remind you - he has changed his nationality three fkn times since he's been a member here!
OR His standing as a criminal lawyer in the field of the Judiciary?
OR His incredible capability of being able to memorise the bible backward and forward since he was a child?
OR His ability to translate  ancient languages into English?
OR His defence of foreign nationals in international courts abroad.?
OR The fees he charges Universities for tutoring and teaching theology, the bible in particular, to their students?
And many many more piles of shite he likes to brag about himself.

We can copy/paste the text in any document app or online tool to search for words.

Well if you call directly quoting a member copy & pasting the original statements and or arguments were posted on from the same fkn website forum then I'd like you to show me another way of quoting another member on this forum, because they come from the same forum, you absolute clown.

Look, Traedesecret is a compulsive pathological liar. He has some serious mental issues imo. 
I have proven over and over that he doesn't know scripture even at  any credible level not even Sunday school level. And I would let him near a school of fish never mind a school full of students that he claims to tutor and teach.

So when you say, " T.s. believes "x" and provide a quote that does not demonstrate that T.s. believes "x," then you misquoted.

Ok. at post  #23 and here  #11 above I have given you enough sample quotes from the myriad of  quotes from the contradictory lying clown, above. Why don't you simply show me how I have misquoted the idiot?

And don't come back until you can" CHICO".

Off you go now.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Best.Korea
it is fair to wonder how to implement something like the Golden rule, but the gist of it is simple. you shouldn't throw out the baby with the bathwater... dont throw out one of the most profound teachings in history, just because you dont know how to implement it. maybe you are just seeking to understand the teaching, and not attack it, but im just throwin this post out there. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@n8nrgim
I prefer a bit older teachings.

"Do to others what they do to you."
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
If someone bites me, I bite back eventually.

Its all about trading, really.

Good for good, bad for bad.

Trading good for bad is usually the wrong path. If someone is bad to you, being good to him wont change who he is, but it might make him encouraged to continue being bad since he detected a path of least resistance.

Trading bad for good is also wrong, but for other reasons.
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@Stephen
What are you talking about? 

All that other junk you are questioning or asking. Uh - doesnt apply to my post or this thread. N/a. 

Why are you developing a relationship where there is none? 

I'd like you to show me another way ....
This does not address what I said. Thanks? 
I said the word you claim T.S did say is not in their text. The message you claim T.S. said is not in their text. 

Ergo, misquote. 

Why don't you simply show me how I have misquoted the idiot?

I just did chico. . 
You misquoted because you misrepresent what was actually said. 

SHersh.