The Big Bang Didn't Need God to Start Universe

Author: FLRW

Total: 69
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

Did you know Stephen Hawking was a big fan of Strip Clubs?

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Did you know Stephen Hawking was a big fan of Strip Clubs?
"Strip" away all of the irrelevant noise and we're allowed to tune-in to the relevant truths of the topic { stripper Universe } before us.

@ >>>  symboliszes the eternally existent, finite occupied space Universe { non-creator God }

Laying in bed last night, I begin asking myself {once again } what to the 91 lines-of-relationship of the 14 nodal event singlular gravitonic { G>PReality< Dark Energy } pulse mean in a cosmic sense. And I thought  maybe mass.  Ex mass of electron 0.511 electron volts.

...." Neutrinos are among the most abundant particles in the Universe. They are also the lightest of all the known subatomic particles that have mass — weighing around 500,000 times less than an electron. "......

So 0.511 minus 500,000 = mass of a neutrino -4,999,999.489  So 0.0 000 000 005 is approximate mass of neutrino?

So my thoughts are that of labeling those 91 lines of relationship of the gravitonic pulse as Mess { Lines-of-relationship } instead of Mass { electron volts }

So if Graviton is said to exist at 10^ -36 scales of existence in mass, ergo, to increase that ultra-small scale back to something we can relate to a neutrino mass, then we maybe can begin to figure out if total lines-of-relationship as Mess, is mathematically equilvalent to Mass. This is a work in progress to see if I can find the comparisons and even better make an accurate prediction in physics

Out of time now
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

I guess Hawking liked Big Bangs.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
I guess Hawking liked Big Bangs.
Hawking like Bekenstein, Penrose, Susskind, Smolin etc and many others liked banging/popping out ideas and maths that coincide with what we human have observed and indirectly infer about cosmos.
FLRW
FLRW

I like The Big Bang Theory, especially Penny.

132 days later

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
I like The Big Bang Theory, especially Penny.
The Big Bang Theory, Two and a half men, Lucifer Morningstar...

Simply some of the best shows ever made, I probably watched every episode 5 or 6 times.

The Big Bang Theory is most educational.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
subscription required.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

When I click on the link I get the whole article and I don't have a subscription.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
I think they give so many freebie views then cut us off.
ebuc
ebuc
In my emergent phenomena post { In personal } I think I make it clear, that, the 180 degree { outer >< inner of torus curvature } diametric ---opposites of Gravity and Dark Energy---, do not have a head on collision and result in an annihilate of each other ----aka destruction of occupied space Universe---, rather,  our physical reality energy { /\/\/\/  } is the grounding rod resultant { inside the volume of the torus }, and,

we can say, that, this is what prevents the annihilation of occupied space of Gravity and Dark Energy, is this inbetween physical reality of energy associated with a sine-wave pattern ex EMRadiation { photon is two such sine-waves at 90 degrees to each other } -|-|-|-|-|

Primary Three-ness Set:

1> Gravity (  v  )(  v  )(  v  )(  v  ) positive curvature - outer surface set of nodal events

2> Energy  /\/\/\/\/\/\/\ inside-the-tube volume/body of physical reality as the grounding rod for the diametric opposites

3> Dark Energy  )^( )^( )^) (^(  negative curvature - inner  surface set of nodal events

....1......................5p........7p.....................11p...........13p...... outer set nodal events
-
0.................................6......................................12................. inside body grounding rod of reality
................3p.................................9........................................ inside body grounding rod of reality
-
..........2p........4.........................8........10................................. inner set nodal events

0 - 13p is 14 nodal events, and we embolden the nucleated hexagon { 7 events }, and find there at this minimal, quantum graviton-darkEon scale of existence, there is breaking of symmetry ergo asymmetrical { tainted } Universe, via the 0..1...2p on left side, and,

on right-side 10 - 11p -12 .with the 13p ---i.e. a set of 4 vs 3---   being the asymmetrical imbalance at the minimal quantum scale of existence  { graviton-darkEon quantum }.

Take note again, that, there is 14 nodal events and that is symmetrical, but the nucleated hexagonal pattern creates  asymmetry of Universe.

Universe is eternally chasing its imbalanced, nucleated hexagonal pattern,  in order to find balance of 7 >< 7 nodal events, the inside-the-tube physical energy reality keeps this from ever coming to balance as perfect balance would be the end of occupied space Universe.

Reality is the nucleation { inside-the-tube } body of grounding outer and inner with those two annihilating each other in head-on-collision.  Think about it.

Our finite Universe exists, because of its tainted-ness, i.e. its refusal to ever be in perfect symmetrical balance.  It is eternally off-center from perfect symmetry.

ebuc
ebuc
Also, in  regards to post #41, the nucleated set of 7 nodal events has 21 lines-of-relationship --- via 7^2 = 49, minus 7 = 42,  divided by 2 = 21.

The nucleated hexagon is stabilized by 3....3....3......3.....3.....3....3 i.e. 7 sets of 3 lines of relationship = 21.

And again the total lines-of-relationship for 14 nodal events is 91.  14^2 = 196, minus 14 = 182, divided by 2 = 91.

91 is one element short of 92 and the 92nd element is uranium.

If Universe has a symmetry of atomic elements, then we may say that if the 92 is the set of positive elements, then its symmetrical negative set of 92 totals  184 elements of Universe.  So we can see an asymmetrical set here in  that minimal quantum particle { graviton-darkEon }  ---a negative one and a positive one---  as 91 lines of relationship each, is one short of both the positive set of elements and one short of the 92 negative elements, or we say 2 short of the 184 symmetry set of atomic elements.

Fuller saw that uraninum element is just laying around on Earth like most of the others that can be found, with much energy involved, yet to get the trans-uranium elements it takes more effort, as if the first 92 are on the easy to surface of a glove, and to see the trans-uranic elements, it takes more and more effort to pull turn the glove inside-out to reveal the negative, trans-uranic set of 92.

sadolite
sadolite
No one knows how the universe began, end of story. You will die not knowing.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
No one knows how the universe began, end of story. You will die not knowing.

Duhh, finite, occupied space Universe has no ending or beginning in time, aka eternal.

Endless in accumulated time and occupied space

e·ter·nal
/əˈtərn(ə)l/

adjective
adjective: eternal
  1. lasting or existing forever; without end or beginning.
    "the secret of eternal youth"
-----
eternal
1 of 2 adjective
eter·nal i-ˈtər-nᵊl 

Synonyms of eternal

1a : having infinite duration : everlasting
eternal damnation

b : of or relating to eternity

2a : continued without intermission : perpetual
an eternal flame

b : seemingly endless
eternal delays

4: valid or existing at all times : timeless

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Whatever, you don't know how the universe began and never will.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Whatever, you don't know how the universe began and never will.
 Sad, You need to learn about 2nd physical law of conservation { 1880's }...naught is created, nor destroyed, only transformed '...ergo eternally existent, not " whatever " i.e. no beginning and no ending in time

Endless in accumulated time periods { finite units } and finite occupied space

e·ter·nal
/əˈtərn(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: eternal
  1. lasting or existing forever; without end or beginning.
    "the secret of eternal youth"
eternal
1 of 2 adjective
eter·nal i-ˈtər-nᵊl 

4: valid or existing at all times : timeless

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Aaand you believe this is proof that you and you alone know how the universe began. All of science says they don't, but you and you alone know how the universe began. OK then. Or are you not sayin g you know. In my view you have said nothing. If you cant explain how the universe began simply, you don't know what you are talking about.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
@ebuc
Knowing something, requires something that can appreciate, accumulate and transfer data.

In that sense, everything is a simulation.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
....how the universe began....

You appear to be stuck in a  mindless repeating of a non-scientific mantra.  Get a group of those who believe like you an start a religious chant.....how the universe began......

Sad, You need to learn about 1st physical law of conservation { 1880's }...naught is created, nor destroyed, only transformed '...ergo eternally existent, =  no beginning and no ending via  time

Endless  in accumulated time periods { eternal set of unitary time  periods } and finite occupied space { @ }.

Get a dictionary or an encyclopedia and  learn about the word eternal existence as in regards to finite, occupied space Universe and endless time periods.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
In that sense, everything is a simulation.
Hit our finger with a simulated hammer { visit carpentry } and the human experiences pain, swelling, blood if not nearly fainting, and then the simulated humans who take care of the injured.  Conception { fertilized egg } > Birth > Experience { includes recall }  > Death is a four-ness, tho, each overlap in various ways, because of humans access to Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts as memory. 

Words from the Moody Blues album..' .In Search of the Lost Chord ' followed by album cover and link to poetry and  the song with some triangulated, Mobieus Strip-like, 3D graphics I had not ever seen associated with this song on utube.

This garden universe vibrates complete
Some, we get a sound so sweet
Vibrations reach on up to become light
And then through gamma, out of sight
Between the eyes and ears there lie
The sounds of color and the light of a sigh
And to hear the sun, what a thing to believe
But it's all around if we could but perceive
To know ultra-violet, infra-red, and x-rays
Beauty to find in so may ways
Two notes of the chord, that's our full scope
But to reach the chord is our life's hope
And to name the chord is important to some
So they give it a word, and the word is OM

Utube Poetry The Word and the word is OM/AUM
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Explain to me how the universe began as though I am a 6 year old. I submit you are incapable of doing so as you don't know. If you did know you could very easily explain it  in one or two sentences using the most simplistic language. You cant and you wont because you don't know.  I absolutely challenge you to explain how the universe  came to be  in a manner that every human being on this earth above the age of 6 could understand. I defy you to do it. 2 sentences max is all you will need.
Don't talk about me, don't say anything except how the universe came to be. 

None of this blathering nonsense that says nothing

"You appear to be stuck in a  mindless repeating of a non-scientific mantra.  Get a group of those who believe like you an start a religious chant.....how the universe began......

Sad, You need to learn about 1st physical law of conservation { 1880's }...naught is created, nor destroyed, only transformed '...ergo eternally existent, =  no beginning and no ending via  time

Endless  in accumulated time periods { eternal set of unitary time  periods } and finite occupied space { @ }.

Get a dictionary or an encyclopedia and  learn about the word eternal existence as in regards to finite, occupied space Universe and endless time periods."

This is meaningless BS

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Explain to me how the universe began as though I am a 6 year old.

Ive given you all the sentences of logical common sense critical thinking I care to share with a closed mind.

We can lead a horse to water......
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Point proven, rather than explain it in a few simple sentences, you deflect back to me.  You are as predictable as the sun coming up in the morning. You are a cacophony of words that say nothing.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
@ebuc
Words can only be appreciated by a sensory mechanism that appreciates words.

Other than that, words are a cacophony of meaninglessness.

And none or all of this, might or might not, have anything to do with how this particular Universe began.

Did I say this particular Universe?

Now therein lies either a reasonable hypothesis or a cacophony of meaningless sound.

Have a nice day you two.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
Pretty much as meaningless as ebuc's explanation with the added bonus nothing to do with anything.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Point proven, rather than explain it in a few simple sentences, you deflect back to me.

False and this is typical of you. Falsehoods and lack of moral integrity to respond to what is presented to you clearly.  This is an ego issue with you.

Your the one who is deflecting, with falsehoods and lack of respect for what is presented to you. Why?

Because you lack an logical, common sense critical thinking, much less any scientific knowledge on this issue , even after I repeatedly present it to you.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Words can only be appreciated by a sensory mechanism that appreciates words.

It is obvious the only words Sado is interested in is the illogical, lack of common sense critical thinking and without any scientific bases.

His ego refuses to address logical common sense critical thinking and with scientific basis. Why?

Because were dealing with Sadolite...aka sad - ole - lite that only occasionally has any logical common sense critical thinking ideas to share.

He may be doing his best, as most of us attempt to do. Could be having rough time in his life currently and that may be affecting his mental abilities also.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Again rather than just explain how and why the universe came to be and just end the debate once and for all , you do the the exact same thing again, deflect back to me. I'll say it again, how and why did the universe come to be in simple to understand words that a 6 year old could understand. The challenge still stands if you are man enough to accept. I am sure all of humanity would love to know. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
There is no challenge Sad, jut lack of logical common sense critical thinking and running your dead horse into the ground over and over and over....bye
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Sort of, exactly my point.

The conversion of sound into noise, currently has a limited audience.

Nonetheless, said audience, sing songs and plays the banjo.

Crazy but true, within that context.