-->
@n8nrgim
Yes, Satan loves you.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
So we can remove our supporters badge, but cannot erase the memories.

Have a nice day Mr. Bro.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Lemming
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
@everyone
Regarding the CoC the existence of this thread is fine. My biases make me assume it’s a poorly done low intellect troll bait, but I have only done the lightest of skimming… “Christians suck” is ok, “User A suck” is not. One is an attack on a belief which is likely held by many, but it not all which defines them, and the other is calling out a specific user. Some exceptional level  of vileness could cross the line, but such is thankfully rare.

@Brother
You’re clearly crossing the line into targeted harassment. You could make a joke about some self appointed sherif and be fine, but when you’re tagging someone to pull them into a discussion and talking shit about them… I really hope I don’t have to break this down any further.
Please cease attacking the users instead of their ideas to which they have presented inside any single topic to which the conversation is currently taking place.

@Lemming
Yes, that was clearly insults and targeted harassment.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Barney
@Lemming

Barney,

YOUR QUOTE TO ME REGARDING LEMMING THE PSEUDO-MODERATOR OF THIS RELIGION FORUM: “You’re clearly crossing the line into targeted harassment. You could make a joke about some self appointed sherif and be fine, but when you’re tagging someone to pull them into a discussion and talking shit about them”

I DID NOT tag Lemming in my post #15 of this thread to bring him into the discussion of said post, but to ONLY remind him to not be a hypocrite to his self-appointed policing duties in this Religion Forum, and therefore report Miss Tradesecret for calling Best.Korea a “A PURE IDIOT” in her post #14!

Therefore, since you are an even-handed moderator, will you also be warning Miss Tradesecret for breaking COC rules by outright calling Best.Korea “A PURE IDIOT?” Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander? Yes?

Furthermore, when I stated in my post #15 of this thread that Lemming doesn’t have the intellect to discuss topics of any threads,  as recently shown, other than to insidiously police them in his unfounded and unsupported claims towards Stephen and myself, it was the truth, therefore, subjectively it is not talking “shit” about Lemming!

QUESTION:  Is it a new unspoken rule for the moderators to allow members like Lemming to police this Religion Forum and where he has outright LIED about myself and Steven as shown in the following links?:

Where in essence, Lemming is seemingly saying that you and the other moderators are not doing your jobs like he wants you to do, therefore, he will do it for you! YES?

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Barney
@Lemming

Barney,

Since you brought out the topic of Lemming to view in front of the membership instead of messaging me with an assumed warning, then it is only fair to continue in this vein regarding Lemming harassing and LYING about Stephen and I as shown in the following links that you should view all of them to know both sides of the coin!

Lemming in the above links has outright LIED and harassed Stephen and I with his UNFOUNDED and UNSUPPORTED claims as shown that I addressed in said links above!  Like we are not supposed to defend ourselves in this matter, of which you logically would do the same!

Therefore, what should Lemmings disciplinary actions be for each and every post shown above with his LYING outright unsupported claims?!!!!

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Barney
@Lemming

Barney, 

LEMMINGS QUOTES BELOW TO SETH BROWN:

"If Mr.BrotherD.Thomas does not leave your thread, I encourage you to report him and his posts to one of the mods, whiteflame for example.
If Mr.BrotherD.Thomas doesn't stop spamming his trolling in your threads, he would be breaking the DART Code of Conduct."
Lemmingss quote above is in this link:  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/416193

1. With Lemmings direct quote to Seth Brown as shown above, Lemming is directly not only harassing me AGAIN with his totally unsupported claims, but he also blatantly incites Seth Brown to do the same which directly goes against COC rules herewith:  "Targeted harassment of any member prohibited, as is inciting others to do so at your behest.”

2. Lemmings deceitful post #23 above where he could not differentiate between my logical discussion upon the topic of this thread with Seth Brown in him not accepting Jesus' resurrection, of which I was doing with biblical vouchsafing, and where Lemming wrongfully and deceitfully thinks that  I am allegedly spamming and trolling is WRONG, period!

With the blatant FACTS shown above, what will Lemmings disciplinary action be?!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Well I can only say as a matter of fact that Lemming  lied when he accused me of threatening him with the malicious intent of getting me banned.  But failed to produce a single piece of evidence when I asked him to, Brother D.
As it is also fact that he has over the last two weeks  been inciting at least 3 other members to pile on you.
 I am at a loss as to why. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Well I can only say as a matter of fact that Lemming  lied when he accused me of threatening him with the malicious intent of getting me banned #40.  But failed to produce a single piece of evidence when I asked him to#41, Brother D.
As it is also fact that he has over the last two weeks  been inciting at least 3 other members to pile on you.
 I am at a loss as to why. 
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Barney
@Lemming
Barney,

UPDATE:

LEMMING ONCE AGAIN HARASSING ME BECAUSE I WAS BIBLE SLAPPING SILLY®️ "CRITICAL TIM" IN THE FOLLOWING THREAD:

Lemming to Critical-Tim, post #78 in the following link: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9932/posts/412232

I would like to state that Mods seem to take reports from the targets of harassment more seriously than bystander reports of harassment.
I would also like to argue that it is better for the community if individuals who break the DART Code of Conduct are held responsible,
Even if 'you have thick skin towards Mr.BrotherD.Thomas,
'Not reporting certain actions by them,
Allows them to act that way towards other users.

In Lemming now being this forums pseudo-moderator in the above listed post of INCITING Critical Tim to report me for just doing my godly job towards Critical Tim's Bible ignorance in the thread mentioned above, where Lemming  goes directly against COC RULES AGAIN of harassment towards me herewith: Targeted harassment of any member prohibited, as is inciting others to do so at your behest.  

BUT, where was our new pseudo moderator Lemming in not reporting Critical Tim for producing a "call out thread to me personally" as shown in this link:  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9932/posts/411346  AND, where it is against COC rules shown herewith: Creating threads to call-out specific users qualifies as targeted harassment, as does obsessive attempts to derail unrelated topics with impertinent grudges.   CAN LEMMING SPELL H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?  SURE HE CAN!
Barney
Barney
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
LEMMING ONCE AGAIN HARASSING ME BECAUSE I WAS BIBLE SLAPPING SILLY®️ "CRITICAL TIM" IN THE FOLLOWING THREAD:
Took me a couple minutes to figure out what was going on there... That was amusing, as it was in part a callout thread aimed at you.

Therefore, since you are an even-handed moderator, will you also be warning Miss Tradesecret for breaking COC rules by outright calling Best.Korea “A PURE IDIOT?” 
The question mark should go outside the quotation. I do understand your rhetorical point that you feel singled out.

Is it a new unspoken rule for the moderators to allow members like Lemming to police this Religion Forum and where he has outright LIED about myself and Steven as shown in the following links?:
Where in essence, Lemming is seemingly saying that you and the other moderators are not doing your jobs like he wants you to do, therefore, he will do it for you! YES?
Not spotting the lies, but I am not digging deep and cross referencing; so they could be there.

Since you brought out the topic of Lemming to view in front of the membership instead of messaging me with an assumed warning
That is a fair complaint. In future, I shall strive to message you directly as needed.

...of which I was doing with biblical vouchsafing, and where Lemming wrongfully and deceitfully thinks that  I am allegedly spamming and trolling is WRONG, period!
Vouchsafing and trolling are not mutually exclusive.

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Barney
@Lemming

Barney,

You are not addressing my post #34, 35, and 36, where I was NOT TAGING the pseudo-moderator Lemming in targeted harassment as shown in my post #34, where I could have been banned if I was, where in fact, Lemming is targeted harassing me, inciting Seth Brown to report me that goes against COC rules, and LYING about me supposedly threatening him,  as explicitly shown in my posts 34, 35, and 36!!!

With the blatant FACTS shown above AGAIN, what will Lemmings disciplinary action be?!

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Barney

Barney,

YOUR QUOTE IN POST #40 RELATIVE TO CRITICAL TIM CALLING ME OUT IN A SPECFIC THREAD BY HIM:  “Took me a couple minutes to figure out what was going on there... That was amusing, as it was in part a callout thread aimed at you.”

You said “in part” a call out thread, NOT!  Critical Tim made the thread specfically for me as shown in his initial post #1 where his quotes were directly towards me “personally” as shown below:

“ ….. the interruptive discussion left off in the forum "Everything about Buddhism," specifically between me and Mr.BrotherD.Thomas.

Additionally, Critical Tim used the pronoun “YOU” towards me as seen in his initial post shown below:

You fail to reconcile your belief ….”
You refuse to admit 2 Peter 1:1 could be ….”
You refuse to admit 2 Peter 1:20 could be ….”
You fail to present any evidence that the 1611 KJV Bible is ….”
You refuse to provide evidence for a God given dictionary….”
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9932/posts/411346

Yes, I guess it was “amusing” when as shown in the many posts of mine to Critical-Tim where I easily Bible Slapped Him Silly®️ where he had to finally RUN AWAY from further discussion with me relative to Jesus’ true and inspired words shown in just a few of many links below:

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9932/posts/411428
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9932/posts/411731
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9932/posts/411734
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9932/posts/411737
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9932/posts/411791

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Barney

Barney,

YOUR QUOTE FROM YOUR POST #40 RELATIVE TO BRINGING THIS TOPIC TO THE FOREFRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP WHICH IS A NICE CHANGE:  “That is a fair complaint. In future, I shall strive to message you directly as needed.”

After thinking about it, no, you are correct in airing out this laundry as you have done in front of the membership with your post #40. This is a nice change instead of banning me because of an “alleged targeted harassment” towards Lemming without their side of the story first and foremost, like I have shown in my posts 34, 35, and 36!  

Barney, since you are known for your “even-handed” modus operandi upon this Religion Forum, you should bring an action as part of the COC rules where if a moderator thinks they should ban a member, then create a specific thread to why said moderator thinks a member should be banned.  Then, if the said member wants to discuss said banning, they, and other members can chime into the discussion before the final decision is made with their side of the story and FACTS that may have been overlooked by the moderator in question, praise!

This might have alleviated my banning from the last time, where a certain moderator banned me for some of their subjective reasons that were not true as shown in the thread in question; https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9782/posts/406858

Barney
Barney
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Re: #41
I can both agree something is a CoC violation, and believe it does not rise to the scale of needing any significant intervention.
That said, I already spoke with him.

Re: #42
You're nitpicking. I do not view it as wholly a callout thread, because it seemed to be about continued discussion (yes with you) rather than to insult.

Re: #43
if a moderator thinks they should ban a member, then create a specific thread to why said moderator thinks a member should be banned
I think this idea is worth another try. Apparently it was tried back in the day, and turned into a really ugly popularity contest; but maybe we're better, and like you said, at least the accused would get to say their peace.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Barney

Barney,

Your direct logical answers in your post #44 relative to my previous posts in question, is why a lot of the membership give you the credit of being an "even-handed" moderator, praise Jesus!