Biden nabs evil Black enemies, proving he is still the master after 3 years.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 33
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Rules for thee, but not for me on steroids, Expect more of the same.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
It never ceases to amaze me how Biden is both the evil mastermind behind the plot to throw all of his political enemies in jail, and also doesn't know what day it is.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Just the current face for the current deeds.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Rules for thee, but not for me on steroids, Expect more of the same.
I'm not going to bother wasting my time with the full video. The man took part in an attempt to overthrow democracy, then got arrested. Like thousands of other traitors. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
The man took part in an attempt to overthrow democracy,
Exactly. More of the same. I suspect the jails will be overflowing by election day.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

I think Biden might be reporting you for unwarranted Adhom.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Expect more of the same. And overflowing jails full of Maga scum.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Exactly. More of the same. I suspect the jails will be overflowing by election day.
i mean, you are talking about a good thing, but I suspect you are trying to make it sound bad. These people are figuratively, and I would argue literally, traitors. they tried to overthrow their government and install the loser of an election. Many of them came armed. Many of them attacked police. They absolutely should go to prison for their crimes. Many of them already have. People need to know that if you try to destroy democracy, there is a price to be paid.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
i mean, you are talking about a good thing, but I suspect you are trying to make it sound bad.
There are no perfect solutions, only trade-offs.

People need to know that if you try to destroy democracy, there is a price to be paid.
Correct. If the people no longer fear the government, then there is no government. True democracy requires constant fear and swift retribution.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
There are no perfect solutions, only trade-offs.
I mean, I agree. But there isn't really much of a trade off here. These people are criminals who betrayed their country. They need to be punished. 

Correct. If the people no longer fear the government, then there is no government. True democracy requires constant fear and swift retribution.
I'm not arguing they should fear the government. But they should fear breaking the law. And they should definitely fear betraying their country. If people have no fear of blatantly breaking the law, then you don't have a country. But I don't fear my government. I do fear breaking the law. Those 2 things don't go together.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
I do fear breaking the law.
Get a friendlier DA then, I suppose. One that selectively applies the law depending on how you vote. Then you can enjoy life to the fullest.

You can also ask one of the million illegal invaders how to deal with your fear of the law. They will help you get over that fear.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Get a friendlier DA then, I suppose. One that selectively applies the law depending on how you vote. Then you can enjoy life to the fullest.
you are comparing burning down a building to trying to overthrow democracy. How could you think these 2 things are comparable? 

You can also ask one of the million illegal invaders how to deal with your fear of the law. They will help you get over that fear.
you just love your false equivalences don't you? How does that have literally anything to do with a traitor being punished for his crimes?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
I am just stating you don't need to be afraid of all of the law. Just the parts that would have your elected officials brand you a traitor. Especially if they know you voted the wrong way.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
I am just stating you don't need to be afraid of all of the law.
of course you do. I am not going to be sent to prison for 100 years for running a red light. But i'm still not going to do it. 

Just the parts that would have your elected officials brand you a traitor.
i'm not an elected official. Those people are traitors. They saw their preferred candidate lose the election. They saw him sue over and over and over again, and every single case get tossed out because there was no evidence to support his claims. then they marched on the capitol to try to overturn the results of an election. that is treason.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
you are comparing burning down a building to trying to overthrow democracy. 
No, I was comparing burning down a Wendy's with removing a police barrier. One is worth 17 years, the other is a 500 dollar fine.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
No, I was comparing burning down a Wendy's with removing a police barrier. One is worth 17 years, the other is a 500 dollar fine.
no, you are comparing treasonous attempted overthrow of the government to vandalism. Attacking the capitol and trying to overthrow the peaceful transfer of power isn't "removing a police barrier". It's treason. If Pence had given in to their attacks, things could have gotten very, very bad. 

and the cases I have seen involve people smashing in windows, attacking police with pepper spray and clubs etc. this wasn't some peaceful movement. this was a violent attack.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
no, you are comparing treasonous attempted overthrow of the government to vandalism. 
Anything can be defined as an attempted overthrow of the government in the eyes of an elected official. Including the removal of a police barricade. Or making a funny movie about the trans agenda. It just takes the right amount of money to make it happen. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Anything can be defined as an attempted overthrow of the government in the eyes of an elected official.
this is absurd. 

Including the removal of a police barricade.
on it's own, no of course not. If they took down a police barricade in front of a mall on black friday, no one could possible say that's treason. But when you "take down a police barricade" in front of congress while shouting "hang mike pence", and you attack the police with clubs and pepper spray injuring over 100 cops, and you are doing all of it for the express purpose of stopping the peaceful transfer of power so that the loser of an election can seize power illegally, then you are absolutely a traitor.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Painstakingly watched both of these videos. You know what was remarkably absent from both of them?

EVIDENCE. As in facts, logic, the connecting of the dots to explain why any reasonable person should share their conclusion that this is political corruption as opposed to a proper application of the law.

I've noticed you frequently post videos like this as support for your claims. Why? Do you actually listen to these people? Is this where are you getting your information from? Cause if so, that makes a lot of sense.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Anything can be defined as an attempted overthrow of the government in the eyes of an elected official. 
Correct, anything can be defined that way. This is why in this country we value (or at least we used to) the idea of applying critical thinking to situations like this so that we can tell different things apart from each other.

You're the type of person who would watch a man push an old lady into oncoming traffic and watch another man push an old lady out of the way of oncoming traffic and conclude that they're both the same, because they both push old ladies.

The way we tell whether either is an attempt to overthrow the government is by looking into the circumstances, their motivations, and supporting evidence. We don't just define it and pretend it's one person's word vs another's.

This is third grade level stuff.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
So you agree with my OP. Fill the jails. That's how you save democracy.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
why would anyone disagree with this statement? Do you save democracy by punishing people who tried to overthrow it? Obviously yes. If you fail to punish them, they will definitely try again. 

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Jailing people who violate the law and doing so proportionally to the seriousness of their crimes is an obvious peice of how we protect a democracy. This however, has absolutely nothing to do with anything I've said here.

As usual, you spout a bunch of nonsense, post a nonsense video to "support" it and then when challenged, change the subject.
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
As usual, you spout a bunch of nonsense, post a nonsense video to "support" it and then when challenged, change the subject.
Every day I drink. Every day I cum.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
GP believes there are two kinds of crime - regular and black

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
  • Notice the injection of race when race is not particularly relevent to the misdemeanors in question.
  • Notice that the defendent does not deny commision of the misdemeanors and in fact, made a video tape live record of his misdemeanors as he committed them.
  • Notice the scapegoating of Biden when has made a very public point of separating himself from any Jan 6th legal decision at any level. 
    • Notice the entirely  unfounded racist accusation "master" from the most apparent white nationalist on this site.
  • Put a black man breaking in into any other narrative and we know for certain that GP supports any lethal response, whatever the facts. 
    • But a black man breaking into kill Democracy, that  sort of misdemeanor GP will defend to the end.  Literally ANY means justifies the end of Democracy to GP.
  • Always notice the shit sourcing.  Consider that GP could have used a very substantial LA Times article or local FOX coverage but he always adds a layer of some QAnon conspiracist talking.  
    • All reasonable thinkers must agree that any source caught lying about election results is offfically and forever compromised as a reliable source of fact.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
But a black man breaking into kill Democracy....
Yes, he was going to kill Democracy by breaking inside of Democracy.

Fill the Jails...FTJ
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Double_R
It never ceases to amaze me how Biden is both the evil mastermind behind the plot to throw all of his political enemies in jail, and also doesn't know what day it is.
It's evil mastermind day every day of the week, so he doesn't need to keep track of them ;)

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Barney
Well, if you have a problem deciding what day of the week it is, then you aint Black.

-Biden (allegedly)