Right-Tribe States finally start playing The Game

Author: ADreamOfLiberty

Total: 98
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty

For nearly a decade, in ever increasing frequency and severity left-tribers in control of state governments have violated the 2nd amendment of the US constitution AND federal court confirmations of their violation.

They try to ban guns (de facto, regardless of their claims). The supreme court tells them "that's unconstitutional" and these left-tribe insurrectionists take that as a cue to write a new law which does the exact same thing as it buys them another 16 months for it to percolate to the supreme court.

In other words they're calling the bluff of the US constitution: Supreme court? How many divisions do they have?

There are no repercussions for violating the US constitution. The very worst that happens is that after long delays you are told "stop, and don't do it again" by less than a hundred people in black robes who never show themselves in public.

When mayors declared their cities "sanctuary cities" they were publicly announcing their intention to give aid and comfort to persons committing federal crimes. Thus impeding official proceedings. That is, by the most recent definition of insurrection, insurrection.

At last, the right-tribe leadership has begun to show the first inklings of understanding the true nature of the system we find ourselves in. At last they are asking "you and what army?"

Now Trump didn't send in the army to seize any "sanctuary" cities, but under left-tribe logic he could have. Biden may send in the troops for this, but it doesn't matter who acts first because the act will happen or the supreme court will become meaningless followed shortly by the complete collapse of federal authority.

Be it collapse into pathetic powerlessness or civil war, either outcome is preferable to the inane slavery of pretending we are living in a nation of laws.
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
Guys, you really need to stop promoting civil wars.

Your entire group with guns wouldnt be able to do shit against just one tank.

US military is the strongest military in the world.

And it has plenty of allies which would come to help to uphold government.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
The only ones who would benefit from your "prefered outcome" are Putin and Kim Jong Un.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
You mean the Democrats? Last I checked, it was Biden destroying Texas, not some other president.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Eagle Pass is the beginning of the end.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
Let the pacifist drop the first stone. Government is violence. A bad government is not something you can just turn a blind eye to.

Your entire group with guns wouldnt be able to do shit against just one tank.
Most people are like you (well maybe a bit better than you) in terms of total ignorance of military science.

To put it nicely: you simply haven't a clue. People way more educated than you on the subject were in command of the Russian attack force on Ukraine. They brought tanks. Where is the Taliban? They must be gone because all their guns wouldn't be able to do shit against just one tank right? Oh right, they won.

The question isn't what can be destroyed, but what can be destroyed without losing what you claim to be fighting for. By the time deep state tanks can open up with antipersonnel 120mm rounds on American buildings with unknown number of non-combatants in them there won't be anything left of this country.

The deep state will lose the baseline logistics supported needed to carry on any kind of war long long before the war escalates to that point.

US military is the strongest military in the world.
...and those parts of it which aren't crippled by internal mistrust will join a side.

And it has plenty of allies which would come to help to uphold government.
No one interfered last time and no one will interfere this time for the same reasons. They have their own enemies and if they get involved so will their enemies.

Unlike proxy wars like Korea or Vietnam there is no guarantee about final policies and whoever wins will have nukes. It's a huge risk with no reward.

Now they will send weapons, to both sides; and given the last 60 years of deep state arms dealings most of those weapons will be of US manufacture.

The only ones who would benefit from your "prefered outcome" are Putin and Kim Jong Un.
So you should support it because you're a big fan of Kim right?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
You mean the Democrats? Last I checked, it was Biden destroying Texas, not some other president.
Not just Texas. NYC and Chicago are kicking people out of schools and seizing hotels. They really couldn't do much more to convince people that giant masses of illegal immigrants having no productive work lined up are a problem and convince them Trump was right the whole time.

If they're doing this on purpose, it's an enormous gamble.

Eagle Pass is the beginning of the end.
The end of something for sure.

How much is going to get destroyed is yet to be seen. It is still possible the deep state is currently in the process of shooting their last toe off, that they're going to be overwhelmed at the polls beyond any chance for fraud to overcome, and that the pushback from the new administration will be so severe that no one will try this shit again for a hundred years.

It's all possible, but I'd say unlikely. War 10%, peaceful correction 10%, the 80% is some kind of severe unrest possibly involving multiple assassinations, constant street brawls, several near-miss secession attempts, etc... think Balkans.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
@ADreamOfLiberty
Let the pacifist drop the first stone. Government is violence. A bad government is not something you can just turn a blind eye to.
Well, I dont know what definition of a pacifist are you using.

Maybe pacifist means something different in MAGA.

You assume that civil war would fix government, and that government is bad because its violent.

Well, I dont see how a civil war will produce non-violent government, but you have your assumptions.

About your military assumptions.

To put it nicely: you simply haven't a clue. People way more educated than you on the subject were in command of the Russian attack force on Ukraine. They brought tanks. Where is the Taliban? They must be gone because all their guns wouldn't be able to do shit against just one tank right? Oh right, they won.
So you assume that overweight MAGA civilians are as capable as Talibans or Ukrainian military supported by whole world.

I know, its like weight lifting. You see the other guy do it, and you think you can too.

The question isn't what can be destroyed, but what can be destroyed without losing what you claim to be fighting for. By the time deep state tanks can open up with antipersonnel 120mm rounds on American buildings with unknown number of non-combatants in them there won't be anything left of this country.
The deep state will lose the baseline logistics supported needed to carry on any kind of war long long before the war escalates to that point.
So you assume that MAGA starting civil war and killing Americans and US soldiers wont make MAGA lose supporters.

I mean, sure, plenty of crazy people in the USA.

I just wonder how many would support your cause after that.

..and those parts of it which aren't crippled by internal mistrust will join a side
So you think its a good idea that US military fights US military?

I guess after that, there would really be no USA anymore.

It would just be war everywhere.

No one interfered last time and no one will interfere this time for the same reasons. They have their own enemies and if they get involved so will their enemies.
Unlike proxy wars like Korea or Vietnam there is no guarantee about final policies and whoever wins will have nukes. It's a huge risk with no reward.
Now they will send weapons, to both sides; and given the last 60 years of deep state arms dealings most of those weapons will be of US manufacture.
Ah, so you assume that now is same as 300 years ago.

And you assume that it wouldnt be worth the risk to send help because you assume that some unspecified enemies will get involved.

And you assume that there is no guarantee about who will win, but entire NATO and allies vs MAGA kinda tells you the odds.

So you should support it because you're a big fan of Kim right?
No, I wouldnt support it.

I do think that Kim Jong Un is the most skilled politician with supernatural abilities in command, politics and leadership.

But that doesnt mean I would support the act which would basically abolish democracy in USA and make Putin laugh.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
You mean the Democrats? Last I checked, it was Biden destroying Texas, not some other president
You think that, but I was talking about your desire for civil war.

If you tried more to hide your excitement, maybe people wouldnt think that you want civil war.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
The alternative is a lot worse.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
It is a very good development. Fuck the Supreme Court
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, I dont know what definition of a pacifist are you using.
Someone who condemns all violence and refuses to use it even in the defense of one's life or the rights of others.

You assume that civil war would fix government, and that government is bad because its violent.
I made no such assumptions.

Violence against the innocence is bad. Government is defined by the use of violence to enforce laws. When the laws are unjust government is bad because it is unjustly violent. When the laws are inequitably applied it is even worse. When there is no peaceful remedy for correcting unjust government violence then violence against the government is moral and necessary.

The weaponization of the law is just another name for inequitable application. The destruction of election integrity is an attack on democracy finishing the pattern of tyranny.

This government is therefore bad, and since it's a government it's violently bad. That is a fact, not an assumption.

As for the outcome of war, that is famously unpredictable as most phenomenon where chaotic events can snowball are. Chaos is better than tyrannical order. For instance if nobody had stood in the way the fascist in the early 20th century Europe would be very ordered. The real timeline where over a hundred cities were majorly destroyed and 60 million people died is preferable because if you sacrifice human liberty to preserve lives then evil need only to threaten lives and good will never win again.

Well, I dont see how a civil war will produce non-violent government
It produces a chance for a just government.

So you assume that overweight MAGA civilians
Look up Ashli Babbitt. Multiple deployments. Not overweight. Not unusual at all.

are as capable as Talibans
The Taliban are clearly dedicated and experienced fighters. There weren't 50 million of them though.

or Ukrainian military supported by whole world.
It is an absolute fact that the armor defeating weapons provided to the Ukrainian military have had a huge impact. What you may be deluded about is the impossibility of acquiring such weapons without the approval of the deep state. If nothing else, they can be stolen.

Do they need to be stolen to win a civil war? No. If the only areas under deep state control have tanks constantly patrolling them how long do you think that standoff could last?

Do tanks harvest wheat? Can tanks refill fuel depots?

You know I once worked at a place where I was in the position to sabotage defense infrastructure. There are plenty more of me I'm sure.

So you assume that MAGA starting civil war and killing Americans and US soldiers wont make MAGA lose supporters.
Who will blame who has already been decided. They have to shoot first, they're in control of the government. For instance they might shoot Texas National Guard to keep them from building new fence.

I just wonder how many would support your cause after that.
The vast majority will hunker down, try to protect their families, curse anyone who is even remotely involved in starting it, and wait for things to improve. I know that because that is what happens in every civil war.

I also know that a military which requires an extremely complex production chain to stay supplied and superior cannot risk losing transit routes. In an asymmetric war (and that's not guaranteed) in the integrated power-base (the lower 48) the victory will go to the most determined. The guy who is willing to sit in ambush the longest.

In fact you said "overweight", obviously no more true than the generalization of all Americans, but having an extra 50 lb would be a great asset after the supply chains have been disrupted. Another great asset would be not living in densely populated areas where the food runs out very quickly.

So you think its a good idea that US military fights US military?
I think it's preferable to eternal digital fascism (which is where this is heading).

Peace and prosperity is of course preferable in the grand scheme, but when you're getting beaten up that's not one of the options. You can take the beating, beg for it to stop or you can fight back. That's it.

I guess after that, there would really be no USA anymore.
That's a distinct possibility, and still very preferable to a digital fascist state holding hegemony over the human race. It gives other nations a chance.

It would just be war everywhere.
It's already war everywhere and it always has been. War will stop when our knowledge of morality is so perfect and so universal that the motivations for war do not exist.

That day is not today, clearly.

Ah, so you assume that now is same as 300 years ago.
The relevant factors are.

And you assume that there is no guarantee about who will win, but entire NATO and allies vs MAGA kinda tells you the odds.
lol NATO? ~ delusions of grandeur. The deep state would be lucky to have the full loyalty of more than five US army divisions much less bringing in Europeans.

There are plenty of sympathizers for both sides in Europe (just like last time).

I do think that Kim Jong Un is the most skilled politician with supernatural abilities in command, politics and leadership.
Uh huh, well how about this MAGA would just bring him over as a general. Problem solved. <- See this is what happens when you troll.

...basically abolish democracy in USA...
It's already been subverted, doing nothing is allowing it to be abolished.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
So you think that having a job, money and peace is bad.

I wonder how many people share that same thinking.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
As much as I would love to go through your list of assumptions, I will skip this one.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
So you think that having a job, money and peace is bad.
If that's the alternative, then why does social program spending just keep going up? Why do citizens flee cities while migrants who will prop up congressional seats without affecting vote totals get dumped there? Why are the railroads shit? Why are the roads shit? Why are people in enormous debt over college when it was said it would help you make money? Why are legal and illegal drugs ever more used and ever more expensive? Why does it seem like wherever there is a war, the USA is right there to give away privately made weapons and tell anybody and everybody "keep going, fight the good fight" even if it happens to be Pakistan (Islamist state) fighting Indians. Even if it happens to be the Taliban. Even if it happens to be Saudi Arabia (they throw homosexuals off buildings).

Maybe it's because we're all getting poorer (unless we're obedient state workers) and more and more people are falling off the edge into poverty and homelessness.

Maybe that's because they steal half our stuff every year.

Maybe they're attacking our democracy so they can keep doing that.

Maybe it will only get worse, and when there is no independent form of money, when every transaction is traceable and reversible by state AI, when every device spies on every person, when no one is allowed to own more than two bullets, when every election is unauditable, and every media source that is contra-government has been shut down over "disinformation" you'll find that you woke up too late.

Peace? Maybe if you live in a gated community of government contractors and collaborators. Nowhere else it seems.
Money? Yea, plenty of USD. Not so much goods and services.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
You are just describing plot from Hunger Games at the end?

Really, the idea that one should start civil war any time there is inflation and high cost is nonsense.

I dont live in USA, but most people in USA dont want civil war, so please follow the democratic choice, not choice of minority of extremists.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Really, the idea that one should start civil war any time there is inflation and high cost is nonsense.
It's what the country was founded on. The idea that people didn't have to suffer under tyranny and just take it.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
It's what the country was founded on. The idea that people didn't have to suffer under tyranny and just take it.
What percentage of Americans want civil war?

I assume a very small percentage.

So what you desire is tyranny.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Well, he does wear a helmet with horns and he carries a spear.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
I dunno, there are a lot of people in Texas fighting tyranny right now as per the OP....and plenty of sympathizers in other states....
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
Add a few factors: A faction that caused the inflation and high cost by mass theft (via the government), infiltrated many media organizations, controls the public square (social media), and subverts democracy by opening windows for their brainwashed puppets to cheat.

Then there really isn't much choice. They won't leave you alone, they won't let you convince anyone in open debate, and even if you do convince people they just dilute their votes with fraudulent ones (and other ways of cheating).

I dont live in USA, but most people in USA dont want civil war, so please follow the democratic choice, not choice of minority of extremists.
The democratic choice is to have real elections by what ever means are necessary.

What percentage of Americans want civil war?

These three numbers aren't contradictory:

People who want to be mugged: 0.001%
People who will fight a mugger if they think they can win: 25%
People who will stand by and let someone else fight a mugger without helping the mugger: 95%

Letting people get constantly mugged is tyranny even if nobody wants to fight a mugger.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
The democratic choice is to have real elections by what ever means are necessary
Is that what most people think?

That you need civil war to have elections?

Nope.

Thats what you think, and trying to impose it on majority.

Letting people get constantly mugged is tyranny even if nobody wants to fight a mugger.
Preventing people from being mugged and starting a civil war arent same things.

Its a tyranny to impose a civil war on majority who doesnt want it.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Well, he does wear a helmet with horns and he carries a spear.
At this point, we can conclude that MAGA are extremists.

I mean, they are not even hiding it anymore.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
The democratic choice is to have real elections by what ever means are necessary
Is that what most people think?
<dripping with irony>Well I don't know, maybe if we had a real election we would find out?</dripping with irony>

That you need civil war to have elections?
You only need civil war to have elections if your government refuses to hold a real election, just like you only need to punch a mugger if they decided to mug you.

Preventing people from being mugged and starting a civil war arent same things.
A difference of scale not quality.

Its a tyranny to impose a civil war on majority who doesnt want it.
The aggressor takes the blame, not the defender. That's why WW2 isn't Poland's fault.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
You only need civil war to have elections if your government refuses to hold a real election, just like you only need to punch a mugger if they decided to mug you.

In an Orwellian doublespeak twist, the government has convinced many people that it is necessary to have free and fair elections, ignoring the reality that those 2 things are mutually exclusive. You cannot let everyone freely vote yet also have safeguards to prevent the freedom to vote illegally.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
You cannot let everyone freely vote yet also have safeguards to prevent the freedom to vote illegally.
You can make it pretty damn easy without sacrificing integrity. They just don't want to.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I am saying you can have a free election or a fair election, but you cannot have both. If everyone is free to vote with no restrictions, that will necessarily include illegal votes.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
I am saying you can have a free election or a fair election, but you cannot have both. If everyone is free to vote with no restrictions, that will necessarily include illegal votes.
Eh, sounds like a semantic complaint. Like the latest trend of saying "we're a republic not a democracy". Or "gender is a social construct, sex is biological"

One lesson I learned well from Ayn Rand: Don't let them redefine words. She wrote a book "the virtue of selfishness". Why did she think she could get away with that? Because she asked people who called her ideas "selfish" what was "selfish" about them and then she took them at their word.

Free is good. Fair is good. If they use a definition of free that contradicts with fair, they need to be called out on it; not ceded semantic territory.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Eh, sounds like a semantic complaint.
No it isn't Free means there is no measure of fairness. Everything is fair.

You can say free is good and fair is bad, or free is bad and fair is good, but you have to choose. Equal opportunity based on merit (free)  or equity (fair).
Capitalism (free) or Communism (fair)

You have to choose.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
No it isn't Free means there is no measure of fairness. Everything is fair.
Nah, it means liberal. As in arising from or respecting the right to liberty. In a economic context it could mean "without charge" or "given away". In a physical context it can mean "independent/unconstrained by a physical phenomenon"

There is no context where I will accept that fair is mutually exclusive with free.

Fair in the context of an election also has a clear meaning: Accurate, results uncontaminated by cheating or deception.