Conspiracy Theories are Spoilers?

Author: ADreamOfLiberty

Total: 105
WyIted
Debates: 12
WyIted
-->
@FLRW
Nope, it can't be. You have to consider that we are overdue for a large solar flare that happens every few thousand years and which would absolutely destroy technology. If we manage to make it off thus planet in time and take AI with us or build it off planet, than you may be correct.
Amber
Debates: 0
Amber
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
Not a single liberal will apologize for calling trump a liar when he said his campaign was spied om. 
His campaign was not spied on you idiot 
The village idiot speaks.

You clearly didn't watch the video, and purposely deny all evidence that contradicts your delusional world view. 
Amber
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Amber
The village idiot speaks...
Please do not insult village idiots again. That's just beyond the pale.
Amber
Amber
-->
@Greyparrot
-->
@<<<Amber>>>
The village idiot speaks...
Please do not insult village idiots again. That's just beyond the pale.

They do exist though, ya know.

But okay. Fine. I will refrain from observing and stating same. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Amber
I'm just saying... Roosevelt makes the village idiot seem like a genius by comparison.
Amber
Amber
-->
@Greyparrot
-->
@<<<Amber>>>
I'm just saying... Roosevelt makes the village idiot seem like a genius by comparison.
ROTFLMAO!!! 
I damn near fell out of my bar stool reading this one.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Amber
Ya, that’s coming from a guy who lives all alone, has never kissed a girl and makes $100 a day as a substitute teacher.

And I’m not surprised you are drinking alone in a bar. You seem like a typical low life character to me. The kind that has had a few abortions herself.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
So this isn't a meeting like has been insinuated by the left where Trump is getting orders from the Russians on how to behave but at worst him getting information on how to defeat the deep state? 
So the Russians were in reality trying to help America. I see. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
Why do leftists claim to care about blacks who have an average IQ around 80, while continually talking shit about those with IQs below 90? 
So blacks are inherently inferior, right? And you some how, as a white man, have been no more successful than an inferior black person. Interesting take

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Why wouldn't they? Why can't our interests be aligned? 

I think we should all work on getting along and prospering together. 
Amber
Amber
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Ya, that’s coming from a guy who lives all alone, has never kissed a girl and makes $100 a day as a substitute teacher.

And I’m not surprised you are drinking alone in a bar. You seem like a typical low life character to me. The kind that has had a few abortions herself.
I do not even know where to begin with this utter nonsense.

Is that projection on our part?

I am not a teacher, so I do not even know who the hell you are even talking about here.

Clearly you are so fucking flustered that you are spamming members of the forum with BS.

I never drink alone, honey. 

And I am clearly far higher about you, Mr. "low life character."
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Why would having a lower average IQ make African americans inferior?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
Why would having a lower average IQ make African americans inferior?
You tell me. Does having low intelligence make a person inferior? 

How would you define and inferior human being? 

Quality, ability, intelligence, education, achievement, earnings. These can all be markers of inferiority or superiority.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
  • How would you define and inferior human being? 
I would look at controllable things. I wouldn't consider myself superior to somebody with a lower IQ than me. If they have a lower IQ but they dedicate their life to public service, spend their weekends in soup kitchens, have an easy ime forgiving people and are a reliable friend I would in fact consider then superior to me. This is why I don't think it's appropriate to simultaneously claim to be the party of the down trodden while also insulting people for having low IQs. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
I would look at controllable things. I wouldn't consider myself superior to somebody with a lower IQ than me. If they have a lower IQ …
But they would in fact be inferior to you in intelligence, right?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgim
 I think you'd struggle with that assignment, because it's pretty obvious that you lack objectivity. if you want to show you're capable, list five reasons to vote against bidden, and five reasons to vote for trump. 

That's really asking way too much for a person of that level.

The level of person who went to college right after high school, was a Captain in the Marines, has been married for over 30 years, raised 2 college educated children, owns 5 houses and is in the top 2 percent of household income?
This sounds like something Biden would say during "Storytime with the POTUS"

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Why wouldn't they? Why can't our interests be aligned? 
If you think Russia meddled in the 2016 election because they wanted to help Americans defeat the “deep state”, which doesn’t exist here but does exist in Russia, then you are truly delusional.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
But they would in fact be inferior to you in intelligence, right?
Yes and those statistics are helpful for determining what sectors of society need the most help. 

Then being inferior in intelligence doesn't mean that much though. 

Maybe they have lower intelligence but better critical thinking. Maybe I spend my time with mental masturbation such as chess or philosophy while their inferior brain is continually focused on improving themselves or their communities. 

Intelligence is just a tool. You can have the body of an elite athlete but if you work in a coal mine instead of winning a superbowl your superior body didn't serve you s well asnit could have. Assuming you value the prestige or money that comes from being an elite athlete. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
What a dummy. I’ll just repeat things over and over. That’s how I’ll win.  Yeah.

WyIted
WyIted
Dude the deep state exists in both. In Russia it is an overt conspiracy, in the United states it is largely an u intentional one derived from similar thinking based on the deep state being made up largely of the managerial elite class and people who attend the same 5 or 6 colleges. 

When Trump says deepstate he isn't talking about an organized mafia like the one which runs Russia but of a disorganized people with similar blindspots due to not being diverse enough in thought and having a bias towards the establishment.  (Meaning they value stability over purely ethical decisions that would destabilize things it's akin to people preferring incremental progress to ripping a bandaid off)
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
What a dummy. I’ll just repeat things over and over. That’s how I’ll win.  Yeah.

You are making me nervous because you stopped talking about me being alone and unemployed...  did you finally get a successful doxx on me?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Yes and those statistics are helpful for determining what sectors of society need the most help. 
You think people who earn less money “need help”. Why is that?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
did you finally get a successful doxx on me?
Ya, I just looked you up in the phone book under lonely, unemployed moron.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Ahh thank the lord for miracles then.

I can safely spam you with no fear. Ty for playing the game.
-->
@n8nrgim
 I think you'd struggle with that assignment, because it's pretty obvious that you lack objectivity. if you want to show you're capable, list five reasons to vote against bidden, and five reasons to vote for trump. 

The level of person who went to college right after high school, was a Captain in the Marines, has been married for over 30 years, raised 2 college educated children, owns 5 houses and is in the top 2 percent of household income?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
Dude the deep state exists in the United states it is largely an unintentional one derived from similar thinking based on the deep state being made up largely of the managerial elite class and people who attend the same 5 or 6 colleges. 
So the All Powerful Deep State is unintentionally controlling all levers of power in this country and they are being elected by the people they are controlling? 

Is that correct?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgim

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
So the All Powerful Deep State is unintentionally controlling all levers of power in this country and they are being elected by the people they are controlling? 

Is that correct?
I would say unintentionally having a disproportionate influence over. 

Kind of the way christians unintentionally influence the movie rating aystem
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
What a dummy. A lonely, lonely dummy.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
I would say unintentionally having a disproportionate influence over. 
I don’t understand what you are saying here

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
It's like when you beat the shit out of your wife, but the pitbull comes into the house from taking a shit. He isn't intentionally keeping you from finishing the ass whooping, but you aren't going to finish it in his presence