Author: Greyparrot

Total: 101
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Trump is obese. Biden is at a healthy weight but Trump is a big fatty 
A big fatty who loves drinking coke and eating burgers. But even more than that, he has been under huge strain the last few years. The stress of losing the 2016 election and having the world see what a loser he is, losing court cases over and over and over, being criminally indicted multiple times, being sued for 85 million by E jean carrol, being sued for like 450 million by the sate of New york etc. Trump's entire personality is tied to showing everyone what a big, strong, rich man he is and the last 4 years have been a parade of him being a loser. You can see his decline in real time these days. The civil fraud case is going to break him mentally. He would have to sell everything he owns in New York to pay for that. And he can't even appeal the decision with putting the money in an escrow account.

FLRW
FLRW

Trump's younger brother, Robert, died in 2020 at 71 years old. His older brother, Fred Jr., died in 1981 at 43.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
So you are betting on Trump declining over Biden improving. That's a bit risky.
I don't understand your point. Trump is horrible. The entire country already knows that. His maga freak candidates have been losing in every election where it isn't a super safe republican area. And what do you mean "biden improving". He's not one of the best presidents in history. But he's definitely in the top half. Trump is in the bottom 10%, if not literally the worst president ever. 

Polls suggest a much different story. Biden had almost no negatives before 2020. 
most of the negatives around biden are just that he is old. Which is true. People would like a younger candidate. But trump is pretty much the same age and clearly going senile. So it isn't likely to be a relevant factor in the election.

people are not OK with Biden's policies after 2020.
what policies do you think people aren't ok with. Most of what he has done is popular. 

What's worse is that independents in swing states have to know they are really voting for Kamala over Trump. 
I mean, at this point, most people would vote for a pineapple over trump. He has a cultish base that would die for him. But most independent see what a train wreck he is. 

Immigration is going to be as big an issue as abortion was last election, and like you said, there will be no strategy shift.
I hope they do make immigration an issue. Then biden can beat them over the head with the fact that the democrats passed a sweeping immigration bill and the republicans killed it because they need dumb people to be afraid of the border. 

And abortion is still a critical issue. People haven't forgotten about that. They know that if the republicans win, their rights are gone. That albatross is still firmly around the republican's necks. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
I don't understand your point. Trump is horrible. The entire country already knows that. His maga freak candidates have been losing in every election where it isn't a super safe republican area. And what do you mean "biden improving". He's not one of the best presidents in history. But he's definitely in the top half. Trump is in the bottom 10%, if not literally the worst president ever. 

Of course he is horrible, but for the polls to change, you have to bet on one or the other. You are betting on Trump declining over Biden improving to change the polls. That's pretty risky.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
You are betting on Trump declining over Biden improving to change the polls. 

Biden leading in the polls

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Imagine if Muslims in Michigan stay home and Trump wins. Will Trump clamp down on Israel?

Will Trump help Gaza? 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Biden leading in the polls.

Cool. Now do swing state polls.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@HistoryBuff
Trump is in the bottom 10%, if not literally the worst president ever. 
How can you explain then that he has the biggest chance to win the elections? He will get nominated and he will very likely win the presidency.

Though you're right when you say he will be taken down in this witch hunt. Happily, americans have Vivek to finish the job.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Biden leading in the polls
Hahahahahaha.

Sos un pelotudo!!! 

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Of course he is horrible, but for the polls to change, you have to bet on one or the other. You are betting on Trump declining over Biden improving to change the polls. That's pretty risky.
oh i see. No, I am not betting on either of those things. I think, like in every election for the last like 8 years, the polls are wrong. The way the polls are designed is giving the illusion of like a +5 point support for republicans. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@IlDiavolo
How can you explain then that he has the biggest chance to win the elections?
I don't understand your question. He doesn't. The most recent polls show biden ahead slightly. And in pretty much every election since 2016, the dems have overperformed the polls by like 4-10 points. And the news between now and the election is going to continue to be bad for trump with his multiple trials and potentially bankruptcy. So his odds aren't going to get any better. 

He will get nominated and he will very likely win the presidency.
I have no doubt he will be nominated. His cultists will see to that. But he is going to lose a general election. 

Though you're right when you say he will be taken down in this witch hunt.
what witch hunt? He is obviously guilty of most of the stuff he is accused of. It isn't even difficult to see he is guilty because there is so much evidence. 

Happily, americans have Vivek to finish the job.
what? vivek isn't even running. He was never a serious candidate. Let's face it, republicans aren't going to pick someone who isn't a white guy, so he will never be a serious candidate. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@HistoryBuff
I don't understand your question. He doesn't. The most recent polls show biden ahead slightly. And in pretty much every election since 2016, the dems have overperformed the polls by like 4-10 points. And the news between now and the election is going to continue to be bad for trump with his multiple trials and potentially bankruptcy. So his odds aren't going to get any better. 
This is not about Trump, HB. This is about what Democrats are doing to the US. Go out to the streets and ask people if Biden is doing a good job. He is not. The average american thinks BIden is fucking up his life.

I have no doubt he will be nominated. His cultists will see to that. But he is going to lose a general election. 
Again, this is not about Trump. I can tell you Trump can get nominated, but the deep state will get him out, no doubt. So, it's not a matter of candidates but proposals, and in general most Republican candidates are proposing the opposite to Biden's policies. Americans are not voting for the continuation of this goverment, it would be suicidal.

what? vivek isn't even running. He was never a serious candidate. Let's face it, republicans aren't going to pick someone who isn't a white guy, so he will never be a serious candidate. 
I'm saying that if Trump is taken out of the election, his succesor would be the VP candidate, right? I think Vivek will be the VP candidate, but it could be someone else. So it doesn't matter the candidate, the Republicans will win anyway because americans are fed up with the liberal politicians that the Democrats turned out to be.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@IlDiavolo
The average american thinks BIden is fucking up his life.
how? Please provide specific examples of how biden has negatively impacted people's lives. The economy is improving from the trainwreck trump left it in. Inflation has fallen. Unemployment is down. 

I can tell you Trump can get nominated
of course he can. about 50% of the republican base are cultists who would crawl though broken glass to vote for him. 

but the deep state will get him out, no doubt. 
I mean, he did engage in an insurrection and is therefore ineligible to run for office. You could view that as "deep state" i guess, but really it's just enforcing the constitution. 

in general most Republican candidates are proposing the opposite to Biden's policies
what policies exactly? Tell me what the republicans want to do different from biden other than cutting funding for the poor and cutting taxes for the rich. We all know the republicans have been doing that for decades. 

Americans are not voting for the continuation of this goverment, it would be suicidal.
lol what? The country is more stable and prosperous than it has been in years. But continuing that prosperity would be suicide? Do you even listen to yourself?

I'm saying that if Trump is taken out of the election, his succesor would be the VP candidate, right?
hmm, i'm actually not sure. I don't think so though. But I could be wrong. I'm not aware of a case of that happening. 

I think Vivek will be the VP candidate, but it could be someone else.
I'd say the odds are about .01% trump picks vivek as his VP pick. 

the Republicans will win anyway because americans are fed up with the liberal politicians that the Democrats turned out to be.
every election for the last several years would beg to disagree with you. Democrats have been doing unusually. I think you will find it is the MAGAts that the american people are fed up with. They have spent years doing nothing but bitch and moan and spread conspiracy theories while the democrats actually try to get things done to make people's lives better. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
The economy is improving from the trainwreck trump left it in...
This is a fanfiction campaign slogan. 

Real people remember how much stuff used to cost in 2020.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Real people remember how much stuff used to cost in 2020.
Ya, things are always cheap when there’s a recession and you have 16% unemployment.

Stuff is more expensive now because everyone has a job and money. That’s how an economy is supposed to work. Inflation spiked after Covid because people had jobs but some  supply chains hadn’t been restored. 

For example, as we learned from that idiot Tucker Carlson, food is cheap in Russia because people have very low earnings. this the market can’t bear higher prices for essentials like bread. It’s as if everyone in Russia is a substitute teacher.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@HistoryBuff
how? Please provide specific examples of how biden has negatively impacted people's lives. The economy is improving from the trainwreck trump left it in. Inflation has fallen. Unemployment is down. 

lol what? The country is more stable and prosperous than it has been in years. But continuing that prosperity would be suicide? Do you even listen to yourself?
It seems you're living in a parallel world, HB. Or maybe you are a public employee so you don't know what it's like to struggle to make ends meet.

I hear a lot of news about the US taking risky decisions. I don't want to sound like a bird of ill omen, but I saw a prophecy that predicts a future of poverty for americans. I sincerely hope nothing wrong happens.

every election for the last several years would beg to disagree with you. Democrats have been doing unusually. I think you will find it is the MAGAts that the american people are fed up with. They have spent years doing nothing but bitch and moan and spread conspiracy theories while the democrats actually try to get things done to make people's lives better. 
So you're saying Democrats are populists. That figures.

I think the most sensible issue in Bide's administration right now is the migration crisis. Democrats will lose the election on that issue, if the economy doesn't get ruined before.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@IlDiavolo
 Democrats will lose the election on that issue, if the economy doesn't get ruined before.
There's no easy answers for the Democrats right now.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
That’s how an economy is supposed to work...
Lol, that's some pretty deep analysis from a guy with 4 wives, 12 kids, 11 houses, was a 6 star general, and now flies SpaceX rockets for a living.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
What a dummy. A lonely dummy.

Remember when we had 16% unemployment and gas was cheap? Gee those were great times. All it took was a 3 trillion dollar deficit.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
That's some pretty deep trolling from a guy with 4 wives, 12 kids, 11 houses, was a 6 star general, and now flies SpaceX rockets for a living.
Amber
Amber
-->
@Best.Korea
Ah yes, gotta hate people who move to USA illegally to find better life.
Military aged men from countries that HATE America are not coming to America for a better life. They're here to participate in creating violent chaos, and it has already begun. 

Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
Military aged men from countries that HATE America are not coming to America for a better life. They're here to participate in creating violent chaos, and it has already begun
So you agree that women should be allowed to come to USA?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Thats actually a good idea.

That way, incels in USA will have more chance to get laid.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
It will also improve birth rates.

I am surprised that such a good idea came from you and not me.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Best.Korea
Didnt your ancestors move to America illegally or are you guys actually native Americans?
"Moving to America illegally" is impossible until the declaration of independence. By then, the stable American colonizer population is large enough to, you know, be a country and win a war against a larger empire.

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Best.Korea
Didnt your ancestors move to America illegally or are you guys actually native Americans?
"Moving to America illegally" is impossible until the declaration of independence. By then, the stable American colonizer population is large enough to, you know, be a country and win a war against a larger empire.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Intelligence_06
"Moving to America illegally" is impossible until the declaration of independence.
You think laws of native Americans dont count.

Oh well...
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Best.Korea
Oh.

I thought you meant the United States. My bad.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Sadly, Native Americans were too focused on killing other tribes to worry about anything as unifying as the concept of a nation of laws.

Once we get back to destroying Ultra Maga, there won't be any need for immigration laws. Full circle.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Yeah, and Europeans were very peaceful.