Why did God create homosexuality and pedophilia?

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 124
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
I disagree.
FishChaser
Debates: 64
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
Why do you want to believe something so arbitrarily, when there are less retarded options?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Thats false. I dont need a reason. I can make choices without reasons.

Nothing can prove that God isnt real, because proof isnt real because God is real.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
There is always a reason, even if the reason is that you're retarded.

I am asking you why you choose to have no "why" and if the answer is "just cause'" then the real answer is that you are retarded. You can believe in God while applying rational thought and not being a piece of shit who believes homosexuality is worse than pedophilia. All you have to do is believe in God but not believe in any abrahamic religion.

I believe that God hates willful ignorance, God sees it as pathetic and boring.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
There is always a reason, even if the reason is that you're retarded.
So my opinion is then always supported by a reason.

Still, I disagree. There isnt always a reason.

I am asking you why you choose to have no "why" and if the answer is "just cause'" then the real answer is that you are retarded. 
Thats false. There is no reason.

You can believe in God while applying rational thought and not being a piece of shit who believes homosexuality is worse than pedophilia. All you have to do is believe in God but not believe in any abrahamic religion.
I disagree. God says that people shouldnt be gay. They should try to cure themselves or get help.

I believe that God hates willful ignorance, God sees it as pathetic and boring.
I agree. I am not ignorant. I say that being gay is wrong even if there is no reason for it to be wrong other than God saying so to me.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
Nothing can prove that God isnt real, because proof isnt real because God is real.
Now wouldn't it be nice of Brother.D could have said it so succinctly?

Double_R should maybe be a part of this discussion, just recently he was alluding to proof not being real.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Now, you guys derailed my thread, but I wont report you because Jesus teaches me to forgive.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
Pedophilia is objectively worse than homosexuality. One causes harm by it's very nature and the other does not. If you don't agree you are both evil and retarded because even retards with empathy know this is true and even psychopaths who still have common sense can see the difference even if they don't care.

God never said homosexuality is wrong, because the Bible is not the word of God. I studied relentlessly to try and convince myself to be a Christian for personal reasons and I found that it was objectively, undeniably, categorically false.

If this wasn't the case, then why do you have to avoid/ignore evidence in the first place? 

"Because there doesn't have to be a reason"

No, because you are retarded. If you are genuinely thinking this way and not trolling then you are objectively a retard.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@FishChaser
I have heard some people say that Mary was like 12 when Jesus was conceived, so basically God himself fucked a 12 year old XD

Not impossible given the time and culture.  

I too have heard that the wife of Jesus (probably Mary Magdalene the Benjamite) was around that age.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
Pedophilia is objectively worse than homosexuality. One causes harm by it's very nature and the other does not. If you don't agree you are both evil and retarded because even retards with empathy know this is true and even psychopaths who still have common sense can see the difference even if they don't care.
Thats a lie. Being gay is worse than being a pedophile.

God never said homosexuality is wrong, because the Bible is not the word of God. I studied relentlessly to try and convince myself to be a Christian for personal reasons and I found that it was objectively, undeniably, categorically false.
Thats a lie. God said that gay is wrong.

If this wasn't the case, then why do you have to avoid/ignore evidence in the first place? 
"Because there doesn't have to be a reason"
No, because you are retarded. If you are genuinely thinking this way and not trolling then you are objectively a retard.
Thats a lie. Evidence is false. God is real. Gays should seek help.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FishChaser
even retards with empathy know this is true
Emotion is an unreliable guide to truth.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
Thats a lie. God said that gay is wrong.
There is only one god, and Best.Korea is his prophet.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
@FishChaser
Okay, I was trolling just to test something.

I dont care about gay people or if they have butt sex.

They can have all the butt sex they want. I wont risk my ass by coming between them.

Now, I can have a debate about if child marriages should be legal or not, but not in this topic as this topic is not about that but it got derailed anyway.
Amber
Amber
-->
@Best.Korea
Not surprised you're the author of this topic. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FishChaser
I'm going to cut your anus in half with a pair of scissors then turn your cunt inside out to use as a dildo to fuck myself in the ass with.
The inside jokes these days are getting wild.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
If a GOD is omni-brilliant, it therefore sees no problem with G and P.

And you, a mere mortal, are evil for assuming that GOD is incorrect.
Mall
Debates: 339
Mall
-->
@Best.Korea
"You don't disagree, because disagreeing with me doesn't exist. God says you shouldn't disagree even if you somehow did, therefore God disagrees and you are wrong."

A bunch of mumbo jumbo if you ever read any.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@FishChaser
WTF
Amber
Amber
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I'm going to cut your anus in half with a pair of scissors then turn your cunt inside out to use as a dildo to fuck myself in the ass with.
The inside jokes these days are getting wild.

Rather nasty and depraved, IMO.
You people tolerate this level of nastiness, especially towards women?? 
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Amber
"Especially towards women"

So you want preferential treatment just because you're female?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Amber
If that wasn't an inside joke you should report it.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
So you want preferential treatment just because you're female?
Females often do get better treatment.

Thats why they live longer.

However, try not to insult people too much or make threats.

One insult per week is fine, mods just forget about it.

Plenty of insults, on the other hand, can result in a ban.

In a way, you remind me of me few years ago.

I just wanted to see people get very upset, even if I have to use insults. Well, I still do, just not so openly because otherwise I am banned.

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
Homosexuality and pedophilia are sexual attractions.

However, they are not a choice.

Person cannot choose what to be attracted to.
Sexual orientation according to Kinsey is a fluid situation. The foremost authority on sexuality - at least his studies declares that every person is on this line and can be as fluid about their attraction as they like to be. 

We do choose who we are attracted too. And we choose who we are not attracted too. I fail to see why this is so difficult for people to understand. I chose to be attracted to my wife. And I have intentionally chosen not to be attracted to anyone else.  But what is attraction? Is the fact that I see a good looking woman or bloke and I think to myself they are good looking - is that attraction? I don't think so. It's recognising that they are good looking people. If I see these people and all I do is think about how I can have sex with them? Is that attraction? It certainly is infatuation. But is that attraction? Can I choose to think about them or not? That's the question isn't it? If I see an ugly person and have sex with them, is that attraction? Or is it desperation? Or lust? Or boredom?  If a negative magnet attracts a positive magnet - that is attraction.  But is that the same with humans? Does having sex with someone - or wanting to have sex with someone make it attraction? Or is it simply responding to your perceived preferences at the time. 

I think it is a choice. And a decision.  Do two people have to be attracted to each other for it to be attraction? 

Since they didnt choose it, something else had to create it.

Did God create sexual attractions? Sure he did, given that he designed our brain in the first place.

Then the obvious question: Why?

Why would God create homosexuality and pedophilia?

Like, what sparked up in God's mind to think "Yeah, this is a good idea."?

Since these attractions often motivate people to commit sin, and God created them, then God is literally motivating people to sin.

So one must really wonder if God is maybe evil.

Hence why the rest of this is nothing more than air in the wind.  

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
We do choose who we are attracted too.
Yeah, thats a lie.

Amber
Amber
-->
@FishChaser
I can only guess that pedophile Best.Korea liked your comment. 
If I am wrong, I apologize. If I am right. I will never apologize and BK knows exactly what it/he whatever is. 
Amber
Amber
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@<<<Amber>>>
If that wasn't an inside joke you should report it.
Would it even do any good? 
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Amber
That doesn't change the fact that you think you deserve to be treated better just because you're a woman.
Amber
Amber
-->
@FishChaser
Strawman. Never claimed that I should be treated better merely because I am a woman. 
Prove me wrong.
Otherwise, apologize and/or STFU a-hole!
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Amber
"You people tolerate this level of nastiness, especially towards women?? "

You think what I said is worse because it was aimed at a woman which implies you think treating a woman poorly is worse than treating a man poorly.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Tradesecret
Homosexuality and pedophilia are sexual attractions.

However, they are not a choice.

Person cannot choose what to be attracted to.
Sexual orientation according to Kinsey is a fluid situation. The foremost authority on sexuality - at least his studies declares that every person is on this line and can be as fluid about their attraction as they like to be. 
I don't think Kinsey said what you think he said. Also the guy has baggage. I have heard (but not confirmed) that shared ideas with people who conducted what almost anyone would call very unethical experiments with minors under their care.

That doesn't mean his surveys are useless data, but you should always be suspicious of turning the opinions of so called experts into "facts", especially when they have skeletons in the closet.

I chose to be attracted to my wife. And I have intentionally chosen not to be attracted to anyone else.  But what is attraction?
Probably not what you're talking about. What you describe is merely mental discipline. You're allowing the part of your sexuality you find healthy to dominate.

If I see these people and all I do is think about how I can have sex with them? Is that attraction?
No, that is sexual compulsion; and that is what it looks like when someone has no mental discipline.

Does having sex with someone - or wanting to have sex with someone make it attraction?
Attraction, as defined by our lauded and ever so scientific Kinsey, is when you have an arousal response due to stimuli. This can be 'objectively' measured by sensors attached to the right places.

You can fool the sensors if you focus on something other than the stimuli, but if you have to focus you know you're cancelling something deeper than your conscious choice. That is sexual orientation.