Author: Mharman

Read-only
Total: 645
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
BK is not going to die tonight. If he does it makes the game easier.
Are you suggesting that you are town and scum will spare me because I am the next lynch, and they win because I get lynched in dp3 at 3 - 2?

Honestly, I considered that possibility, but that possibility only works if you are town as well.

I was thinking to just lynch myself this dp to avoid that outcome, but it would again put us at 3 - 2 and then you would be the next lynch.

If we are both town, I will admit that scum has outplayed us greatly.

But if you are scum, then I am certain scum loses this game.
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
If you are town than you cost town the game by refusing to lynch joebob. I don't think thre is any world where town would literally rather lose the game than lynch a null read though 
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
If you turn town and I die before dp3, sure, they can lynch Joe anyway.

My biggest worry is you turning town and me surviving to dp3, because they will turn to lynch me and town will lose, thats already clear so I dont even need to pretend that such outcome isnt possible.

I will admit that lynching Joe was an easier path for me, not sure if easier for town.

It all now depends on if you are scum or town.

This game already put town at great disadvantage. We lost the most important role in dp1, mislynched town and then even doctor got revealed.

But if you are scum, town turns this around.

Well played regardless.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@WyIted
No I don’t let Docs self-protect I think that defeats the purpose of the role
Mharman
Mharman
STOP POSTING for a sec ty
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Why did the scum team prefer my lynch to yours if you are doctor?

Why is you entire scum pool and biggest targets made up of obvious town such as ilikepie?

Why did you claim to set a trap and then when the only people who could be perceived to have fell for the trap because they are the only 2 not presenting reads on you such as Joe and bullish, why were they not your biggest scum reads?

Why are you mimicking your scum behavior and this play is so distant from your town behavior?

If you are town perhaps you cannot control th last behavior but the first 3 questioned on are certainly skill issues. 
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@WyIted
STOP POSTING please and thank you
Mharman
Mharman
Vote Count
Wylted (4/4) - Greyparrot, BestKorea, JoeBob, Austin
BestKorea (2/4) - Wylted, Bullish
JoeBob (1/4) - Pie

Wylted was lynched! I'll reveal whether they were innocent or guilty in a sec; I have some questions from town to answer. The DP is over though, so please stop posting.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@ILikePie5
Why do you all townread JoeBob
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@AustinL0926
mechanics trumps behavioral reads
absolutely not unless it's a mod confirmation
Bullish
Bullish
oh.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Bullish
Ur good, just stop posting.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
@AustinL0926
@WyIted
Don't respond to this post, but I will clarify your questions here. Pinging Wylted and Pie because of their questions, and Austin because he brought up a previous game I hosted.

About Doctors:

I do not let doctors self protect anymore. You may be able to find a game in the past where I allowed one to do so, but before starting this game I did think about this question.

I don't let doctors self-protect because I think that is outside of the purpose of a doctor. The whole point of a doctor is to protect another important townie. The important townie is important because they have a useful power role, or the doctor suspects the mafia will target said townie in the night.

If a doctor can self-protect, it becomes way too easy for them to bait scum into thinking they're an informational PR, and then self-protect.

About Motivators:

No, motivators do not give PRs an extra night action on the same night. If a motivator were to target another PR on NP2, that other PR would have an extra usage on NP3, if and only if that ability is still available to them on NP3.

I am going by the MafiaUniverse definition and mechanics of this role, so everything in this article is accurate when it comes to my games: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Motivator 

NOTE: If a PR gets motivated on NP2 so they have the extra usage of their PR on NP3, I will notify them of their newfound motivation at the start of DP3, not at the start of NP3.

About definitions and mechanics of roles:

No one asked a question related to this, but I'll touch on it because I can easily see someone asking about this.

For all roles, I will use the MafiaUniverse wiki to decide for the definitions and mechanics of the role. If MU has no page on the role, I will use the MafiaScum wiki. If neither has a page on the role, I will use Drafterman's list. If none of the three have an entry, I will clarify where I got the role from so y'all can understand, and clarify that the role is in the game. If I invent a new role, I will tell you all about it before the game starts and clarify that the role is in the game.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Barney
@Vader
@whiteflame
One of you can lock the thread now, thank you.
Mharman
Mharman
Aight, here's the reveal:

Vote Count
Wylted (4/4) - Greyparrot, BestKorea, JoeBob, Austin
BestKorea (2/4) - Wylted, Bullish
JoeBob (1/4) - Pie

Wylted was lynched! He was innocent! Submit night actions!

The DP is over. Stop posting.

NP2 will end on Monday, March 18, at 12:00pm (noon), EST.