Indie Games Mafia [ENDGAME]

Author: Mharman

Total: 130
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Mafia wins!

MVP: ILikePie5

The theme split was games that are currently indie vs. games that were once indie but got bought out by much bigger studios.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mafia:

ILikePie5 - You are Minecraft. One of the things you can do in Minecraft is explore. Thus, you are a Stalker. Once per night, you may select a player and “explore” available information about them: Specifically, their role. You win with the mafia.

Greyparrot - You are Five Nights at Freddy’s. A recurring game mechanic in the series is shutting doors to block animatronics from entering your office (and frontal lobe!). Thus, you are a Roleblocker. One per night, you may choose any player. Their night actions will be blocked. You win with the mafia.

Fake claim hint: I’m not going to tell you the theme split, but I’ll give you a hint about what to fake claim: Indie games that are similar to your game.

Town:

Wylted - You are Undertale. In this game, you can spare every monster you come across, rather than fight them. However, some antagonists will despise you for quite some time, despite this. Thus, you are a Miller. When investigated, you will appear guilty. You win with the town.

Whiteflame - You are Papers, Please. In this game, you sift through information on various potential immigrants, solving puzzles to deny any potential terrorists entry into your nation. Thus, you are a Cop. Once per night, you may investigate someone and learn if they are innocent or guilty. You win with the town.

Best.Korea - You are Ori and the Blind Forest. In this game, you play as Ori, a forest spirit who is desperately trying to save the forest. Thus, you are a Doctor. Once per night, you may choose someone other than yourself to protect. That player cannot be killed in the night. You win with the town.

AustinL0926 - You are Aimlabs. In this game, you train your aim for other shooter games. Thus, you are a Town PR Enabler. While you are alive, all town players with power roles can perform their actions successfully. If you die, all town PRs will no longer work, because they’ve become washed. You win with the town.

7000series - You are Untitled Goose Game. In this game, you play as a goose that causes mild inconveniences to humans. Thus, you are a vanilla, because you do not have a PR to “majorly inconvenience” the mafia team.

JoeBob - You are Coffee Talk. In this game, you do nothing but talk to customers. Thus, you are a vanilla. You have no PR, but you can talk in the DP thread. You win with the town.

Bullish - You are Among Us. In this game, you play mafia… which is what you’re doing right now. Thus, you are a vanilla. You have no PR, but you can help “sus” out the scum team. You win with the town.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No mod analysis today cause I've got other things I want to do.

Thanks for playing!
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@Bullish
@ILikePie5
@WyIted
evegerg
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Vader
@Best.Korea
@AustinL0926
@JoeBob
@7000series
waergewtyrth
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
You Know what I did....
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
fun times
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Damn, I think I would have figured out that theme split, too. Oh well, never got the chance to try.
Mharman
Mharman
NIGHT ACTIONS (almost forgot my b)

NP1:
Greyparrot - Kill Whiteflame, Roleblock JoeBob
ILikePie5 - Stalk Bullish
Whiteflame - Cop Bullish
Best.Korea - Protect Bullish

NP2:
Greyparrot - Roleblock BestKorea
ILikePie5 - Kill Austin, Stalk BestKorea
Best.Korea - Protect Greyparrot
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
LVP = Korea
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
I KNOW WHAT YOU DID
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
I should have just voted pie at start of dp3 and I would prove that he is scum because he wouldnt be insta hammered by anyone.

I still cant believe that tarot correctly predicted he was scum in dp2 post 15.
JoeBob
JoeBob
So, they did trust eachother a bit too much.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
I should have just voted pie at start of dp3 and I would prove that he is scum because he wouldnt be insta hammered by anyone.
That doesn’t mean anything because scum could just be offline

I still cant believe that tarot correctly predicted he was scum in dp2 post 15.
Lmao
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
@Mharman
ILikePie5 - Stalk Bullish
Whiteflame - Cop Bullish
Best.Korea - Protect Bullish
Ur a popular guy
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
LVP = Korea
I had 3 trolls on my team.

Wylted said for no reason that you are confirmed town, before you even made any claim of role or character..

And he said I was scum after I claimed doctor.

Joe was just randomly voting people.

Bullish voted despite me specifically saying not to vote before we agree.

Still, well played. I was close to lynching you, but town literally was just trolling me the whole time except Austin.

And we had a bad luck of losing cop in dp1.

It happens.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
That doesn’t mean anything because scum could just be offline
On this site, you can check who is online by going on their profile.

I should have just went with what tarot said and lynch you.

Wylted took my attention in dp2, as I simply couldnt believe town player would say that you are a confirmed town.

I was certain you two were scum.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Korea was far from lvp. He was probably the best townplayer on the game other than whiteflame

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
7kseries is obviously lvp but you guys didn't catch that him softing PR and claiming vanilla is something scum would never ever do.
He wanted to die in place of PR, then didn't cc PR when really threatened to go. He is town.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Well played pie I did not suspect u
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Wylted was bullheaded stubborn and decided Pie is Town and Korea isn't from the millisecond DP2 outs happened.

Wylted didn't even realise he had not at all read GP, Joebob or Bullish while forcing the clash dynamic.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
I had 3 trolls on my team.

Wylted said for no reason that you are confirmed town, before you even made any claim of role or character..
It’s called having reads, which you didn’t have. 

You being doctor means nothing if your behavior says you’re scum

Joe was just randomly voting people.
I offered you the opportunity to get rid of Joe when I could’ve lynched you 

Bullish voted despite me specifically saying not to vote before we agree.
Lynch was never going to be me anyways. At worse it’s GP and we delay scum one by a DP

Still, well played. I was close to lynching you, but town literally was just trolling me the whole time except Austin.
You weren’t even close to lynching me lol

It happens.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
On this site, you can check who is online by going on their profile.
Ya but if you picked wrong and scum came online to hammer, you’d lose anyways lol

I should have just went with what tarot said and lynch you.
Lol

Wylted took my attention in dp2, as I simply couldnt believe town player would say that you are a confirmed town.

I was certain you two were scum.
You were not confirmed town. Literally the two most experienced players besides me (Wylted and Bullish) scumread you because of your behavior.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Korea was far from lvp. He was probably the best townplayer on the game other than whiteflame
WF did pretty much nothing lol. And Korea was objectively scum and you know it 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
7kseries is obviously lvp but you guys didn't catch that him softing PR and claiming vanilla is something scum would never ever do.
That’s a WIFOM argument at best

He wanted to die in place of PR, then didn't cc PR when really threatened to go. He is town.
Again WIFOM at the best
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Wylted was bullheaded stubborn and decided Pie is Town and Korea isn't from the millisecond DP2 outs happened. 

Wylted didn't even realise he had not at all read GP, Joebob or Bullish while forcing the clash dynamic.
Did you even see what Korea did. I asked him 15 times why he thinks me and Wylted are scum. He provides zero reasoning. Zero. Wylted wanted to move on but Best Korea was hell bent on not lynching JoeBob cause he was new. Imagine if I was with JoeBob instead of GP. It’s objectively atrocious gameplay
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
Well played pie I did not suspect u
Thanks boss
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
Everything what you say is false.

You know very well I could have just VTL Pie in dp3, and it would be obvious you are scum as no one would hammer.

I was planning to do it as soon as greyparrot posts, thats why I said "dont vote until we agree" to prevent everyone else from voting someone else first.

I could have proven that you are scum. It was a perfect plan until Bullish ruined it by voting joe.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
Everything what you say is false.
Again. How? Just cause you say it is doesn’t make it gospel

You know very well I could have just VTL Pie in dp3, and it would be obvious you are scum as no one would hammer.

I was planning to do it as soon as greyparrot posts, thats why I said "dont vote until we agree" to prevent everyone else from voting someone else first.

I could have proven that you are scum. It was a perfect plan until Bullish ruined it by voting joe.
Dude that doesn’t work. I can vote Greyparrot and no one will quickhammer him, making him town right?
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
WHo cares I can change my reads you literally put on blinders

Your behavior was extremely antitown and near the end of DP2 I tried to get you to lynch joebob but you refused. I would have been around in DP3 to save the game had you actually not been anti town.

GP was literally in my scum pool and you refused to consider it. Even if you didn;t want to lynch joebob i was open to lynching GP. And by the way at the end of DP2 I literally pointed out that GP confessed to being scum. SO not sure why a confession of being scum wasn't considered on DP3. The topic didn't even come up

roles don't matter

WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
You were not confirmed town. Literally the two most experienced players besides me (Wylted and Bullish) scumread you because of your behavior.
We also said the lynch gave a bad taste in our mouth but nobody wanted to cooperate with alternative lynches
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Nope, BK was blatantly real doc as no cc to him cancelled him out.

Those even considering doc with cop is false are morons unless another pr made it seem that way then we have a reason to.

Anyone against bk having unanimous hammer power both DPs has no clue about mafia setup analysis. You were scum so I give you Benefit of Doubt that you were just preying on the situation.