Indie Games Mafia [ENDGAME]

Author: Mharman

Total: 130
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
The way I see it, if I didnt interfere, joe would be lynched dp2 for sure, and then dp3 would maybe maybe lead us to scum if we are very very lucky.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
there was every reason to presume it's a 3v6, an extrmely fair split, rather than a lopsided 2v7 that town still got annihilated at thanks to the likes of you.

BK should have been nervous with who he hammered that day. So should you.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
I didn't have a single pro-town post all game long, and it didn't matter.
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
I was willing to vote for scum. Bk wasn't neither was Austin. They had on blinders. Not sure why you would blame me. I had like 4 people I was willing to negotiate a lynch on. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
Yeah 4 people including the unccd doc.
WyIted
WyIted
Behaviorally he was scum. You are just bad at the game if you don't understand that. I also offered to lynch GP but BK and Austin were both unwilling to lynch anyone in their null reads.

I was the only one willing to lynch GP. Also one of th last things I said at the end of DP2 is that GP confessed to being scum bit apparently town wanted to ignore an actual confession on DP3
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
I am over this.

I was triggered for a day, but now I dont care.

Next game I gonna play completely different, even if I am again doctor.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I saw many towntells from BK, I am also extremely not slightly good at this game and I think it's to do with having learned how to manually read people from a young age where most can rely on their innate radar in daily life and never had to upgrade to a manual reading system of intentions and deception.

BK screamed town to me even during dp1.

I also know I shouldn't reveal how or why I Townread him as you'll either scoff at it or get cutting edge reading stuff from me.

The clue was in how consistent his logic was among other things, even if that consistent logic was nonsense.
WyIted
WyIted
Ultimately he was antitown but I disagree with the consistent logic.  I even said after seeing how hard he was tunneling that I thought there was a good chance he was town but he was forcing him to vote him instead of joebob and I wanted to lynch GP but he was off the table for me because nobody wanted to come along. 

There is nothing wrong with lynching a town read if they are a liability in LYLO and he was one because ultimately he couldn't stop bullish from voting and I think bullish would have considered waiting if I wanted to ask through the lynch with him. 

Having a town read and protecting them is not always best. Imagine if you town read joebob instead of eliminating him from a lot of people's scum pools. You would literally leave the game in his hands in a LYLO situation
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
I am over this.

I was triggered for a day, but now I dont care.
Me too my town read of pie was wrong but I thinkni could have reconsidered after I went after GP in DP3 

Next game I gonna play completely different, even if I am again doctor.
In a game of mostly vanilla just fake claim vanilla there but ultimately it doesn't matter because you were not scum read for your claim

I ill say the extreme tunneling started to change my mind because usually extreme tunneling is a town tell but at that point you were tunneling so I don't think I could have got you to help me with a joebob or GP lynch. I believe I asked for help with a joebob lynch which I believe would have narrowed everyone's scum pool because nobody town read him but I guess nothing was going to help