**Celebrity debate tournament sign ups**

Author: WyIted

Total: 64
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
These are signups for if you are interested in debating a celebrity. It is a long term commitment. Sign-ups will Close on April 10th. There will likely not be much room for negotiating the topic and these will likely be the toughest debates you have ever had. 

1. It will be your skill vs their superior knowledge. Kritics are highly discouraged. 

2. Topic selection will probably be whatever I can get the celebrity to agree to debate and they will mostly be experts in what they are debating.

3. You do not advance by defeating the celebrity, because most likely every single person will lose to their celebrity opponent as these are most likely going to be people who have written books on their topic that took years to research or who have a narrow focus and a large social media presence.  You advance based on your performance based on the performance of the other person in your bracket. 

There is no upper or lower limit to how many people can sign up. If it is an odd number will just advance a few losers who still performed well. 

I would appreciate some competent judges. Not for writing RFDs in the debate but for being able to get in a discord chat and rate the performance of the non celebrity and compare it to the performance of the non celebrity in another debate. 

If anybody is aware of any celebrities in their circle willing to do this than hit me up. If you have experience in sales than PM me and I will show you how to contact these people and give some tips for quickly building rapport with celebrities. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Kim il Sung is a celebrity, but good luck bringing him to the site.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
I can try . I have celebrities who I talk to in email and have talked to. A lot of them are more open to talking to randos than you might think. 

The main issue I that he is dead thougg
WyIted
WyIted
If you are a college kid and don't have a real job yet this could be a great networking opportunity so even though you will likely lose it may help you to build a relationship that could prove fruitful. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
Most of the celebrities I like are animated, or died long time ago or are from North Korea.

I need to check again the list of people I like, but the list is very short.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
If you are a college kid
No, I never went to college.

After failing at high school, it seemed pointless to try a harder difficulty.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
This is a sign up thread for people who want to debate celebrities. Not for people who want to debate celebrities they like. 

Essentially their sign ups are going to be through PM. I have no control over who on this site signs up or over which of my celebrity contacts chooses to participate. 

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@TheUnderdog
You want to get into politics. Would you like to debate somebody influential who could help you reach an actual audience?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
I could likely set you up in a debate where you can stay within your realm of expertise and not have to make any devils advocate arguments. 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
I'm... pretty unclear on what this even is, but I'm up for whatever. Probably better suited to judge (and discussing rounds on discord would be fun), but if you need a spot filled, I'll figure it out.
FishChaser
Debates: 62
FishChaser
-->
@whiteflame
I think he's going to impersonate celebrities on alt accounts.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@FishChaser
He'd have to do so on his current account since multi-accounting isn't allowed.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
I'm... pretty unclear on what this even is, but I'm up for whatever. Probably better suited to judge (and discussing rounds on discord would be fun), but if you need a spot filled, I'll figure it out
My issue right now is that most of the active debaters don't take things seriously, and  I don't want to disrespect anybody I worked hard to risk their reputation to debate here by pairing them up with somebody who isn't serious. I don't think they need good opponents necessarily but somebody honis taking things seriously. 

I asked you because I could pair you with maybe some creationist with 100k followers on youtube or something.

There I an author for example who is a new York times best seller and political scientist. It would be very disrespectful of his time for me to pair him up with fish chaser for example. 
7000series
Debates: 17
7000series
It would be nice to have a debate with Justin Bieber. 
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@WyIted
You are full of shit, you don't have all these connections and are planning to troll and impersonate celebrities.
7000series
7000series
-->
@FishChaser
Fine with me.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
Sounds interesting. I'd like to see how this works in practice and if there's actually a group willing to participate in those kinds of debates.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@7000series
I am going to dislocate your nipples.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
So long as it’s written debates…

/in

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@WyIted
And yes, I understand that this is basically a signup to lose.

However, it’ll be good for the site.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Barney
Probably is auto losses but there might be some exceptions if I can convince some more general pundits to participate. I think the people most willing to accept will be people with a message they want to spread. People like vegan teacher although probably not her given how high profile she is
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FishChaser
You are full of shit, you don't have all these connections and are planning to troll and impersonate celebrities.
I can send screen shots of at least a few celebrities I have talked to in email and give whiteflame ways to confirm those are actually their private email addresses and he can confirm with everyone. Although I think it should be unnecessary because you can test how reachable people are. Sometimes extremely influential people. 

Something I often do is I watch a Ted talk or I read a book and I have a question for the speaker or writer. Half of the time these people are professors so I just look up the college they teach at and their email address is usually public. I then email them with questions. A good 25% of the time they answer my questions. 

You also can do this. You can go watch 5 or 6 Ted talks and then email the speakers or if you have a book on your bookshelf that is non fiction reread it and then go ask the writer a question pertaining to his book. 

I have some suggestions if you want a good response though. 

1. Actually consume their content. You are being disrespectful if they have already answered your question publicly. 

2. Be extremely respectful of them and keep a professional tone. The tone I have on this site is not the tone I contact a busy guy who gets hundreds of emails a week with. 
WyIted
WyIted
I wouldn't take this too far but my response rate shoots up to 50% when a person's reputation is on the line. So I do occasionally watch John stossel and reached out to people he has profiled for their side of the story and when I do that it is a 50% response. Note I am not attacking them when I do this but just getting their side of the story and unlike when I talk to college professors people who have had their reputation attacked how high profile they are seemed not to matter the response rate was still high. 
7000series
7000series
I am in.
I don't care what famous person I get, I will win.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@7000series
Send me a link to your best debate please. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
Show them your lovely posts here: have them. Their whole channel how you're the site president and the one who invited them.

You beautiful, Intelligent creature.

ALL STREAMERS HE INVITES LOOK HERE

THIS IS THE MOST RECENT SITE PFESIDENT.

His other accounts include:
Also be sure to check the moderation log for info on those accounts and Wylted himself (which has lies about me so Idk the true veracity of it on a dinghy website like this).

Also take note that posts like this don't get you banned:

I am quoting a guy (Sir Lancelot) who has to request his own ban after he knew he'd gone too far. The most still denied he deserved a ban.

In fact, you can votebomb many debates with your friends being your hitmen, deny association and keep abusing someone how he did.

I don't. Care to be shown on any stream and am against this website being mainstream with cancel culture. If Wylted wants it to be, please oh please bring the wrath of it down on him.

Please show this website and its users what consequences for actions means.

WyIted
WyIted
Do you even go on any threads anymore without being mean? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
When they see all your posts, your gaslighting won't work. Enjoy.
WyIted
WyIted
That doesn't answer the question. Or maybe it does. 

Literally every thread is just an unprovoked personal attack. It's not even just me. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
Treat others how you want to be treated. Especially me.

Isn't that the rule of your religion. :)

Let's see how you treat others. Let their fans see. Let them judge this website on its finest president.